Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

Warren caught Roxy as she went limp, but was shocked as she tensed up." Baby-" he was cut off by a vision appearing in his head. It was Becca standing over Nico. She was doing something to him. But Nico was unconscious. "Hun, we've got to help him. He could be hurt. I pledged my friendship to him." He wasn't sure why he just felt like he had to go.

"I can tell you what she was doing. She was making him her slave, just like she had done to you when Nico took me away from you." She said, knowing he was right despite knowing they were just walking into a trap if they went into the pack lands. "D... Do you think you could handle Becca?" Roxy asked hesitantly, not wanting to risk losing him to her again, knowing that if they were separated again it may be for centuries but they did need to try to help him. "I think I may be able to free Nico from whatever Becca did." She explained, having discovered some magic powers since she had been turned.

Warren scowled as he thought about what she said. "I don't know, Roxy. When me and Nico fought, it was with pure physical ability. With Becca......its tougher." He turned of the shower and grabbed a towel, with it he rapped around Roxy. "Baby, I know your scared, but I don't think Becca will keep this up. She let me go once. "

Roxanne looked up at him with a sigh. "Because she has powers and if she can sway you and Nico she has some sort of pull on men." She said softly, her voice cracking as of she were on the verge of tears. "Baby, I'm scared of losing you for good. If we go and help him we could lose each other for hundreds of years." She said as she laid her head against his shoulder, sure that he could see the fear she had of losing him in her eyes. "If she has Nico controlled she won't be letting him go. I think who she really wants is you and Becca sees him as a pawn to lure me away from you." She said, nuzzling her head into his shoulder. "Why don't we just run before they have a chance to execute whatever she has planned?" She asked, clearly even being so close to Warren and feeling his touch couldn't even calm her.

Warren wrapped his arms around her "my darling, we will conquer her. Where could we go where she could not? Nowhere. We finish this now " he pulled out the silver knife from his jeans that were lying in the floor. "This will kill her. I want you to kill her or Nico if anything gets bad. And if I somehow harm you.....kill me too. Will you promise me?" He said this as tears swelled in his eyes. He put the knife in her hands and wrapped them with his.

Roxanne watched as he pulled the knife with the pure silver blade out of his jeans that were on the floor. She was looking up into his eyes as he put the knife in her hands, seeing the tears that were swelling up in his eyes and she looked looked down at their hands as she felt his hand wrap her's around the knife. While Roxy was willing to walk to the ends of the earth and back for him she couldn't promise him that, anything but that she would promise to him. "Babe.." She began, looking up at him with tear filled eyes. "You know I couldn't promise that. Anything else but that, you have my word but I can't kill the one man I was meant to be with." She said as she moved her free hand, the one with his class ring on it to rest against his cheek. Seeing it as the Ruby in it caught the light. "Warren, I may be able to create a protective ward... That protects both of us."

He felt the ring against his skin. Cool. Smooth. He wanted to tell her that the ward would be enough, but in his heart he knew better. Becca was hundreds of years old. Wise and majestic. She knew what a werewolf could do. "Okay. If you think it will help."

Despite his words Roxanne could the look in Warren's eyes that he didn't believe it would help any. She let go of him and moved away from him, stepping over their clothes and exiting the bathroom. Roxy threw the knife on the bedside table and sat on the edge of her bed. She held the towel to her body and stared at the floor, despite knowing Warren loved her with all of his being and was completely devoted to her she felt as if she was in this fight alone. As Roxanne sat there she finally broke down crying and her body began to shake in fear of losing Warren; the man she knew was her soul mate.

Warren walked over to Roxy. He put his hand under her chin. "Hey, what's the matter? You believe we will fail? No. We won't. Have you forgotten all we've been through? What's this I have around my neck? " he held up her ring. The silver band that had hung from his neck since the day she gave it to him. "Baby, this means I'm in it for the long run. It means they can have you over my dead body. I would rather die than see you unhappy or controlled by that bastard. Now, we are going to go into that piece of shit house and we are going to kill that bitch if she tries anything. " he kissed her on the lips and grabbed the knife "take it "

When Warren first approached her Roxanne kept her eyes on the floor and when he first placed his hand under her chin, gently lifting her head up so that she had to look at him she struggled to get out of his grip. Not because she didn't want to see him or was scared of him but rather because she didn't want him to see her crying. Roxanne watched as he used his free hand to hold up the ring that hung from around his neck and opened her mouth, ready to answer his questions but she didn't get the chance before Warren continued to speak. When he finished and kissed her on the lips, Roxanne kissed back, watching as he picked he knife up from the table. Roxy separated from him long enough to dress in a pair of jeans and t-shirt than took it from him. "Promise me something, Warren. If you make it through out of Becca's control that you'll come after me and fight for me no matter how much I might say I don't want you?" She asked, looking into his eyes as she awaited an answer Roxy looked down at the knife, flipping the blade out and beginning to run her palm across, but quickly pulled back with a whine as the pure silver burned her skin.

Warren took her hands and put them to his lips. "I promise." He stood up and pulled on a shirt. "Do you want to go now or in the morning? "

Roxanne looked out the window in the bedroom to see it was dark outside. "Now." She said with a sigh, just wanting to get this over with. Roxy just hoped they made it through this without being under Becca or Nico's control in the end.

Warren pulled Roxy close "baby, I love you. " he kissed her on her soft lips. He wished he could stay in this moment forever, but he knew he couldn't. He slowly pulled away and smiled "okay lets go." He grabbed his jacket and made his way to the back door.

Nico awoke feeling like he had slept for an eternity. He looked around and gathered his surroundings. He suddenly remembered his mission.
Get Sabrina.

Roxanne kissed Warren in return, wrapping her arms around him and looking up into his eyes as he held her close. "I love you too, Warren." She said, wishing the same thing: that they could stay like this forever and it could just be them with the rest of the world shut out. She smiled at him, slipping the knife into her pocket before morphing into her werewolf form as she watched him put his jacket on. She then followed him to the back door.

Becca watched the cabin, waiting to see Nico leave as she could sense he had awaken from his sleep. 'That's right, go get your mate so I can have Warren for myself.' She thought.

Warren and Becca made their way to the wolf lands. He was stopped by a pair of eyes in the dark. His heart skipped a beat at the sight. "Nico."

Nico walked towards the blood sucker as if on a mission. Over his shoulder he had a pack. "Blood sucker, why do you take nicolie's mate?"
"What are you talking about? We had an agreement. "
"No. She is mine." He pushed by Warren, eyes glowing brighter, "my Sabrina, come with me." He charged her mind breaking any barrier she had set up.
"No." Warren grabbed Nico's shoulder and turned him around.

Roxanne watched as Nico pushed past Warren and came to her with glowing eyes. At first she tried to avoid them, unsure of what he was trying to do to her but she found herself drawn to them and as she looked into them she felt her mind become clouded and found it hard to think. When Warren turned him around, though she felt the fog lift from her mind. "Why are you doing this Nico?" She asked despite knowing it was useless to try and talk to him.

Becca could hear Nico and went to where he was, grinning when she saw that not only had Roxy walked into the trap she had planned but so did Warren. She walked over to Warren, rubbing against him as she spoke in her siren like voice. "We meet again, my pet." She purred. "While it's noble of you to come and try to defend who you think it your soul mate I assure you this time both Nico and I will get what we came for. You might want to say your good byes because this time I assure you, you won't be back together for centuries at the least." She said before standing up and looking into his eyes with her glowing Sapphire ones, beginning to try to get into Warren's mind to rewire it the way she had Nico. As she stared into his eyes she moved her paw up to stroke his cheek. "Relax, my dear." Becca spoke with a hiss. "I'm simply here to open your eyes to the real beauty that lies right in front of you. So that you can devote your love and attention to a true Goddess."

Warren was lost in her voice. Her mind. Her beauty. "Why?" He asked as if in a trance. His hand sliped off Nico's shoulder. "What about Roxy? Can she come?"

Nico turned back to Becca. "Now, you must come with you mate. I am your true soul mate. Did we not have good time? " he stroked her cheek and looked into her emerald eyes with his own.

Roxanne tried to close her eyes, to keep her body and mind in her own control. When she felt his paw stroking the fur of her cheek, though she opened her eyes and looked up into his eyes. "Y.. Yes... We did have a good time." She replied, half expecting him to pull out a collar so that he could put it around her neck. Roxanne reached down into her pocket, trying to pull out the knife to to try and stab Nico, though as Nico's powers worked her over Roxanne's body felt heavy and weak and she could feel her mind becoming surrounded in a fog. It was making it impossible to think rather quickly. Roxy closed her eyes, making one last attempt to fight as she tried to call out to Warren. As her body began to feel heavier Roxy felt as if Nico's powers were helping to further her pregnancy to make it harder for her to fight back. Her breasts had become heavier with milk for the pups and her free hand went to her belly, able to feel it growing. "W..What are you doing to me?" She asked with fear in her voice. "Warren, babe, fight her. I'm your soul mate not her! I'm sorry I didn't listen to you when you wanted to turn me.." She called out to him, suddenly on the verge of tears.

"No, my pet she is going to be going with Nico but that's okay. You love me now, don't you?" She asked as she gazed into his eyes, her powers reworking his mind, manipulating it as if it were putty into what she wanted him to be. "You're beginning to feel dumb and animal like, my dear. You need mistress too guide you and think for you. You need to be trained like a docile puppy by your Queen Becca. You are mesmerized by Mistress' beauty and power and simply looking at her is more than enough to keep you her devoted mate and pet." She said, explaining the changes he would begin to feel as she reshaped his mind. "Now, your first order, my pet is to restrain Roxanne so Nico can get her under control." She ordered, it was her test for him, to see if her orders now outweighed the connect him and Roxanne still shared but also to keep Roxy from stabbing Nico. As she waited for a response Becca reached up and took Roxy's ring, ready to rip it from around his neck, seeing it as another way to test her hold over him.

Warren couldn't think for himself. Roxanne's cry went unheard, and her distress unacted upon. That was until Becca grabbed her ring. His mind became a knife, stabbing into her control. "Nooooo! You control nothing. I am no pet." With that, he swung out and grabbed her neck, pulling her close "you mess with minds best left alone. You want me? Well, your too late." He threw her away and jumped on Nico. "Kill one of them Roxy! "

Nico was in shock as Warren broke her spell. As Warren jumped onto his back, Nico morphed into wolf form and swiped him off. "She's mine!" Warren had taken the defensive position in front of Sabrina.

When Warren first instructed her Roxanne stood frozen, in shock that he was able to break free of Becca's control. She then quickly took out the knife and opened it, lunging at Nico while she hoped she wasn't stopped by some sort of barrier that Becca had put into place.

Despite being thrown away from Warren by the neck, Becca quickly recovered and as Roxanne went at Nico used invisible chains, using her powers to wrap them tightly around Roxanne, causing her to drop the knife and rendering her unable to move despite her struggles against them. Then she went to work on Warren, focusing all her power on him as she walked over to him, beginning with putting thoughts of love and devotion to her in his head followed by making him dumb and animal like.Becca then instilled a need to obey her every command in him followed by starting to twist his thoughts so he was repulsed by the thought of being with Roxanne. She looked at Nico. "Collar her with that collar I showed you the black leather one with the diamonds imbedded in it." She said before turning back to Warren, putting him in the same bonds Roxy was struggling against. "By daybreak you'll be completely conditioned and I promise you won't see her for centuries to come."

As Becca began to try and entrance Warren again, though, something unexpected happened. Roxanne was able to break free of the bonds Becca had put her in and she quickly took out the knife, lunging for her. Before Rebecca could catch on to what was happening, Roxanne drove the blade through her heart and Becca screamed in pain as the silver instantly began to burn her. Roxy then let her drop as she took the blade out and watched as Warren was freed from both his bounds and the siren's control. "Warren, babe are you alright?" She asked, going over to him and kissing him on the lips, as she waited for a response she glanced back over her shoulder at Becca, noting that she was still breathing. That meant she was still alive.

Warren shook the mist from his head. "Roxy, I......" he looked at her with sleepy eyes. "Im sorry. Should have resisted more." He looked over to becca. "Is she dead?"

Nico instantly snapped out her spell. He looked around in dismay. Then he saw Becca. "Becca! Why?! Were you not happy with me? Was I not good to you?" He stroked her fur. "I'm sorry it had to end this way."

Roxanne used her own powers to free Warren from the invisible restraints Becca had put him in. "Shh..." She told him softly as she put her arms under him as he fell to the ground, ready to catch him if he fell. "She's much more powerful than any of us knew, Nico didn't even know and she clearly has no problem manipulating men to do what she wants." She said, kissing him. "No, she's still breathing." Roxanne added before looking over her shoulder to see Nico at Becca's side, finding herself hoping she could only be that strong if anything were to happen to Warren. "Nico, I'm sorry but I had to. It was the only way to stop her.."

Becca looked up at Nico as he stroked her blood stained fur. "I'm sorry. Nico, you did nothing wrong and you treated me so much better than I deserved. I guess I just never got over that it took so long for you to realize I loved you.. I've been this way for so long.. Making men my slaves, justifying it by convincing myself that what I was doing was out of some sick, twisted sense of love." She said softly as she continued to bleed from her chest. She closed her eyes as she tried to focus on healing herself.

Nico stood over Becca and looked at her wound. "Here ill try and fix it " he put his hand on the wound and felt energy drain from him as the hole closed. After he was finished he looked up at Warren. "Let me see that knife" Warren handed Nico the blade. Nico sniffed, then licked it. "Not real silver. If it was real, Becca would be dead now. "
Warren smirked "so what your saying is, we were dead anyway? "
Nico grinned back."maybe ..."

Roxanne watched Becca, listening to the two men as they conversed. "Nico, I would get her back to your den and chained up if I were you. She has already proven she can't be trusted and I see it in her eyes that she has no intention on stopping until she gets exactly what she wants." She said, sure that Nico would try to pretend Roxy wasn't right.

Becca laid there, looking up at Nico as he healed her before closing her eyes. Roxanne was definitely right, that she wasn't to be trusted but this time around her plan was different; she would use Roxanne to get what she wanted. She would turn her into a helplessly devoted slave and completely reshape her mind, making it so that Nico was her soul mate and she was completely repulsed by Warren and that was just the start.

Nico looked down at her. "No. I will not. Becca......I am sorry for what I'm about to do." He took a deep breath as a tear rolled down his cheek. "As alpha male of the pack. I banish you. You may never return to our lands, and I can never speak to you again. You are now the discraced one." With that he turned away and left the clearing. He was broken inside. She wanted that blood sucker, just as Becca did. He would kill the blood sucker for what he had done to him. He would come back with the pack and slaughter them all. He would find a new mate somewhere else.

Warren was shocked at the words that had just been spoken. "Isn't that a little harsh?" Warren asked. He thought about it some more and decided that maybe Nico was more hurt than he showed.

Back
Top Bottom