Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's Office (Brothel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Keane was doing a good job of pleasing Kelly was an understatement. If he kept doing the things he was doing to her, she would be tempted to take him up on his offer and just stay all night in her office with him--well, she was already tempted, but she'd be more likely to follow through.

"Mmm, maybe we'll set a night aside for that," she groaned, closing her eyes as he called her his dearest mistress. For now, the redhead let him take care of her, glad that he wanted her. She had such a talented assistant, it seemed like a shame to not reward him. She gasped as he found just the right place and moaned loudly as she came. "Keane! I'm cumming," she managed breathily, the flood of her juices coming soon after.

Keane kept lapping at Kelly's swollen clit as she began to climax, attempting to capture as much of the sweet nectar that poured forth as he could, his fingers still buried to the knuckles in her two holes as they moved inside of her. He showed no signs of relenting until she rode the orgasm to its end and was quivering in the throes of ecstasy. When it finally seemed as though he'd milked all of it from her, he pulled away, withdrawing his fingers as he licked his lips and smiled at her. "Mmm...that pussy is so delicious it could definitely become habit forming," he cooed, crawling up her body slowly, taking the time to suck each of her nipples into his mouth as he slid his fingers up to her lips to allow her a taste of herself on them.

He then moved up, pulling her into a deep, firm kiss, letting her taste herself directly from hi lips. After a few minutes of allowing their tongues to dance erotically, he pulled away and began to stand in front of her, the front of his slacks now sporting a nice, large swell as a result of their activities. Looking down at her, he simply offered a grin that bordered between charming and mischievous as he reached out to stroke her crimson locks. "Mmm...and now, Mistress...perhaps you'd like to finish unwrapping your gift?"

Kelly sighed as she came down--satisfaction written all over her face. It wasn't often that she found someone so very willing to please her. This was a nice change. She groaned softly as he sucked at her nipples, her tongue greeting his finger lightly. And then his lips were back. She could taste herself as he kissed her and she loved the way it felt. "Mmm, maybe," she said with a grin.

When he stood up, she got to see just how nice of a present he'd gotten for her. With a chuckle, she grinned and sat up, turning to face him in one fluid movement. She pulled him closer to her so it would be easier and kissed right above his pants as she undid his belt buckle and button, working down the zipper ever so slowly. Kelly was very much enjoying herself.

Keane looked down at he gorgeous redhead, shivering a bit with anticipation as she kissed right above his waistline while unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his slacks, and working the zipper down slowly. As the zipper fell, she was greeted by the quite pleasant sight of light gray boxer-briefs underneath that sported a nice outline of what they held in check. Looking down at his employer, Keane simply licked his lips slowly.

"That's all for you, Mistress," he purred as he reached forward to run a hand through her hair and bit his bottom lip gently. He couldn't wait to see what she did with her 'present' once she finished unwrapping it. At that point it was a simple matter of letting the pants fall away and removing the only layer that remained between her and her prize, and he knew she was likely just as eager as he was to make it happen, but also enjoyed savoring the moment and drawing it out a bit.

The mistress grinned and pushed down his pants, letting him step out of them first, as she kissed him through his boxers. "Mmm, what a generous assistant," she teased, smirking. She took his waistband in her hands and slid the grey boxers down his legs, letting him step out of them as she stared at his impressive package.

She looked up at him and licked him from the base of his shaft to its tip, taking the underside of it. Her tongue swirled around the tip and she kissed it. Kelly licked her lips and then wrapped a silky hand around his cock, starting to stroke him. "Mmm, let me give you a reward for being such a good boy."

Keane smiled at Kelly's playful compliments, watching as she pulled his pants down, stepping out of them and kicking them aside, and then doing the same as she pulled the boxers down and her prize quite literally sprang out at her, looking her in the face as if begging for some attention, or as if pointing accusingly at her for its current state of being. Then she took hold of him after running her tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip of the head, causing him to shiver involuntarily with delight.

As she started stroking him, speaking to him seductively about rewarding him for being so good, he couldn't help but smile at her. "Mmm, you are too kind to me, Mistress," he answered, his hand running through her lovely crimson locks adoringly as he bit his bottom lip gently.

Kelly grinned as he told she was a kind mistress. His hand ran through her hair and she practically purred. Amused at the cute way he bit his lip, she continued to stroke him and kissed the tip before taking it into her mouth and sucking gently. She wanted him to fully enjoy himself. If his cock had been begging for attention, she was the woman to give it to him.

As Kelly kissed at the tip while stroking him, Keane's breathing picked up a bit, and then those luscious lips began to encircle the head of his hard cock, slowly working more of his length in, and he couldn't suppress a shiver of bliss that ran down his spine as he gripped her hair gently and followed the movement of her head. "Ahh, Kelly," he moaned before biting on his bottom lip again to maintain enough control to keep his knees from weakening.

She knew exactly how to handle a man, and just from watching her dance he already knew what kind of control she had with her own body. He could only imagine how the rest of this encounter was going to be, and the thought seemed to make his cock grow a bit harder in her mouth. "You...are far too generous to me," he panted playfully as the gorgeous redhead devoured his cock skillfully.

Kelly watched Keane's reactions, loving the way Keane reacted to her. Her tongue swirled around his cock as she sucked him, slowly bobbing up and down his shaft. Her eyes stayed glued to his face, her hair falling into her face and going through his fingers as he played with it. It fell over her bare shoulders and over her large bare breasts. She let him compliment her as she kept going. "Mmm..."

Kelly had Keane moaning and panting with desire as she continued to work his cock with her very talented lips. The feeling of he tongue pushing against it and swirling around it had it throbbing with delight in her mouth as her head bobbed back and forth, his hand gripping her hair and following every movement, her little moan of contentment seeming to vibrate him a bit, causing him to throw his head back and give off a deeper moan of his own.

"Ahhh...Mistress," he panted as his hips moved a bit in response to her mouth drawing so much pleasure forth. "You could...teach any girl here...a thing or two...about how to handle...a cock," he managed to prattle off between moans and gasps. "Oh...fuck! So...good!" She definitely had him where she wanted him, apparently, and he was loving every second of being there.

Kelly actually had given a few lessons, but she let that irony fall aside as another story for another time. Chuckling, the woman continued to work his cock, stroking anything that wasn't in her mouth. Next, her freehand came up to cup his balls, gently massaging them as she watched his face for reactions. It wasn't a good job on her part if her partner wasn't completely satisfied. Well, that's what she told herself anyway. The redhead was dedicated to quality service.

It was clear she was not going to stop until he came.

The way Kelly worked his cock was causing Keane's body to react quite wonderfully as he quivered with delight, her lips sucking in a fair portion and her hand stroking what wasn't in her mouth while the other massaged his balls. His hand remained in her hair, his hips responding to her as he let out series of deep moans and gasps, telling her just how well she was pleasing him. "Oh...God Kelly...just like that," he encouraged her, knowing he wasn't going to last long with her attacking his cock so relentlessly. He could tell she wanted to make him cum with her mouth, and had no doubt she could keep him going beyond that, and so he gave in to her desire and didn't fight it when he felt himself building up.

"Mmm...fuck! Gonna cum...Mistress!"

Redoubling her efforts, Kelly sucked him deep into her mouth, her soft lips wrapped around his cock. He told her that he was ready to come and she did something she liked to do for clients as they neared their end. The sexy redhead took him into her throat, and moaned hotly, giving him some vibration with his blowjob. Her tongue worked him as she kept him in her throat, her body working him as best she could. Her eyes gazed up at his face as she waited for him to do what he wanted.

Kelly's determination to milk the seed from his hard, throbbing member had Keane fighting to keep his knees from buckling as she took him deeper into his throat, her tongue massaging the shaft as he felt her throat contracting and vibrating around the head as she moaned. That was it, he wasn't holding back any longer even if he wanted to. Her efforts, which she seemed to have taken on so happily, had paid off and he felt the hot rush running through his loins. "Ah...God Kelly...I'm cumming!"

Just as he made the announcement, he began to throb and the streams of his release pulsed forth into her hungry mouth as he emptied his load. His body quivered delightfully, his hand still gripping her hair as if it were the only thing keeping him on his feet, and as he filled her mouth with his hot, thick cum, he continued to moan and pant her name, almost as if praying to her, or singing her praises to the Heavens.

His praise was just the cherry on top of her cum sundae. He tasted so good and she hungrily sucked it all down. When his coming subsided, she took him out of her throat and licked him clean, letting him hold her hair as she nuzzled his cock now, his legs obviously ready to give out. She smirked and licked her lips as she looked up at him, glad that she seemed to have pleased him.

"Mmm, see what happens when you're good?" she teased.

Looking down at the gorgeous, generously curved redhead, Keane finally released her hair as she nuzzled his still hard cock and looked up at him, teasing him with her commentary. "Mmm," he moaned softly, giving a slight nod as he smiled at her. "I'll just have to start practicing being good more often if that's what I get for it." He then winked and started to help her to her feet before falling onto the sofa and pulling her with him into his lap.

"Now...wanna show me what happens when I'm bad?" He winked at her playfully, kissing her lips briefly before moving to bite and suckle at her ample breasts for a moment, then he turned her around so she was facing away from him as he guided her into his lap, her feet on the floor on each side of his, and his erection rising between her legs so that her clit was rubbing at the topside of his shaft as he ground his hips against her.

She pulled away once he released her hair. She grinned as he moaned for her and told her he'd have to do it more often. Kelly soaked up his praise as he helped her up only to be dragged back onto the sofa with him again. Giggling, the dancer leaned into him as he teased her wickedly and kissed him back, shivering as he teased her breasts with his mouth.

And then she was facing away from him with his cock between her legs. She blushed and moaned softly. Shivering, the redhead looked back at him as he ground against her. "Keane...I can't show you if you're not a little bad first," she said with a wink.

Keane grinned at Kelly's comment, simply pulling her back into his chest as his hands moved around her body to begin teasing her. "Mmm...then I guess I should start being naughty, hmm?" He then bit at her neck playfully, his hands moving to cup her breasts, squeezing them gently before his fingertips began to toy with her nipples, pinching, turning, and tugging at them playfully. All the while his hips rocked beneath her, sliding the shaft of his cock against her clit sensually. Moving his lips to her ear, he sucked on the lobe before nibbling on it a bit and whispering to her in his sensual, seductive tone.

"Mmm...so if I told you...I want to fuck you like I've never fucked anyone...to feel your pussy clenching around my cock while you slide up and down it...to cum deep inside you...would that be...naughty enough?"

As he began to tease her, Kelly felt that her skill set of bluffing and teasing was definitely coming in handy. Leaning back into him, the sexy mistress enjoyed his teeth and lips on her neck. His hands on her breasts were intoxicating, the feel of him massaging and playing with her nipples made her groan softly as his cock rubbed against her clit.

His voice, smooth as satin, that was what did it. His little indirect invitation was just enough to get to to want him even more. "Mmm, I think so," she murmured, excited at the prospect of him following through with that little line. She wanted very much to experience him in that very way.

Keane had been given the answer he needed, and his hands fell from Kelly's breasts to her hips, helping her rise enough to line the head of his hard cock with her moist slit. Once she was positioned over him, he began to lower her as his hard length parted her pussy lips and started sinking deeper, finally halting as her ass rested on his pelvic bone and thighs. He was where he had been wanting to be for quite some time, now, and was ecstatic about it. "Mmm...Kelly," he moaned softly in her ear as his hips began to rock with her slowly.

His hands moved to cup her breasts once more, squeezing and massaging them sensually, fingers returning to teasing her nipples while he kept rocking against her from below. He was in no rush to get to the rough stuff, though it would come. In that moment he simply enjoyed the way her ass rolled against him as he got her moving in response, feeling the full length of his cock stretched to its limit inside her and stirring against the inner walls of her tight core. "Mmm...say the words...and I get...really naughty," he cooed with a smile. He wasn't getting rougher until she asked him to fuck her, flat out, leaving her in control of when it happened.

Kelly shivered as she lowered herself onto his cock. Soon, she was sitting in his lap with his cock deep inside her. The dancer leaned into his hands as he squeezed her breasts and cupped them. He was excellent at making her feel so sexy. Soft sounds of pleasure escaped the beautiful co-owner as he rolled against her, feeling him deep inside of her as she squeezed his cock. Lori was right--he was amazing. "Mmmm...I think I like it this way for now...It can only get better from here, I'm sure," she said with a smile.

She'd call out for him later. Now, she wanted to get used to him inside her.

Keane smiled as Kelly remained as they were, getting herself comfortable on him, their hips rolling with each other as her body rocked on top of him. The way she squeezed his cock while it remained buried deep inside her felt amazing, managing to draw a soft moan from him each time she did it. His hands on her breasts continued to tease and massage them sensually while now and then he pulled her back to him to bite at her neck gently while he continued working his hips slowly against her. "Mmm...anything you say...Mistress," he moaned softly in her ear.

He would build momentum and get a bit harder as she wanted it, content to let her set the pace since he was going to be fucking her for quite some time, given he'd just had an orgasm and would need that time to build up for another, and they had nothing but time to spare at that point. "Mmm...I get now...why you had...so many loyal...patrons waiting for you...to see them."

Kelly soaked up his compliments like a sponge, pleased that he thought highly of her. Being with Keane was a bit of an ego boost, she was enjoying it actually. She shivered as he continued to rock with her, groaning as she finally got used to him. The way he massaged her breasts was very nice. It wasn't reverent, but the way he touched them was the way of a man who knew he'd earned a privilege, not some who was exercising a right. That was quite a rare thing in her line of work.

The little bites to her neck made her shiver and groan softly. "Mmmm...you couldn't...guess?" she teased. "Mmm, why don't you...mmm....really get in on it. Fuck me, Keane...see for yourself."

Keane was enjoying the slow ride that Kally was taking on him, but the second she spoke the words 'fuck me' he was more than happy to oblige. "Mmm...anything you want, Mistress," he cooed in her ear as he began to rock a bit harder with her. His hands continued massaging her breasts, the fingertips starting to tease her nipples more, pinching and tugging just a little harder than before. Once he had a good rhythm going, he bucked into her, causing her body to rise and fall a bit from the impact. Repeating the motion, he began to go from the steady rocking to a combination of hard, deep thrusts and grinding his hips against her as he began to fuck her at an increasingly harder pace.

His hands matched his hips in the way they massaged and squeezed those full, perfect breasts as he began to grunt now and then from the effort behind his movements, his hips continuing to piston into her as he got her body bouncing heavily on top of him. Now and then he pulled her back into him so she could rest her back against his chest, his cock still sinking deep into her repeatedly as he moaned erotically over her shoulder and into her ear. Finally one hand moved from one of her breasts, leaving it to bounce wildly with her movements, and slid down her stomach to part her pussy lips a bit so he could massage her clit while he filled her with his hard, pulsing cock.

"Mmm...Mistress," he cooed again while assaulting her body with erotic sensations. "Your pussy...feels so...wonderful! Hope...you're enjoying it...as much as...I am."

Kelly moaned as he took control, thrusting up into her with more force and intensity. She arched back into him as her body bounced up and down his cock. Her body worked with him as her hips tried to work with his, leaning into those wonderful hands of his. She bounced a great deal when he let go of her to play with her clit. She moaned loudly, panting.

She shivered as he told her he was enjoying himself. "Ohh, Keane...so good," she purred to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom