Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's Office (Brothel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candira said:
"What about you? Why are you a reporter?"

Zach watches Kelly stretch out as she tells her story. He listens closely, leaning in with interest. Her double entendre is most definitely not lost on him, though he has mixed feelings about responding in kind. The clever remarks he’d thought would resonate hadn’t all evening. And with Kelly stretching out seductively he has to actively fight the urge to respond with cheesy come-on.

“Eli is the other owner? The guy’s got some enviable real estate. I’m sure he won’t notice as long as we’re thick as thieves.” He returns her wink.

“I didn’t know you could to school for that sort of dance. You think it makes a difference in the end?” Zach muses out loud, letting his own double meaning linger in the air.

Zach takes a moment to push the sleeves of his blazer back up his forearms; the sleeves slide back into place just as quickly. “I’m not sure if looking for someone indispensible is naive. I just hope you have found him or her yet. On my part, I’m a reporter because it pays better than being a bum.”

He smiles crookedly. “It also lets me pry into strangers’ businesses. Pays for cheap beer when I’m not lucky enough to skim off sexy ladies. It got me up here. I like stories, I guess. Making them is ok, but I really like listening to them.”

"Yes, you'll have to see if you can find Eli before you go. Or maybe Lori--she's the assistant manager of the club, but she's been busy as of late." She didn't move, feeling pretty comfortable where she was. "I went to school for different kinds of dances, it just so happened that I was very good at erotic dancing." She winked and chuckled as he asked if it made a difference. "A little extra flexibility is never a bad thing, Zach."

She was somehow relieved to know that he didn't think she was stupid. "So far, I think I'm getting closer. But I don't know...Not quite there." She didn't think his reasons for being a reporter were quite all. She still wasn't sure what to think of him. "Well, you'll hear all kinds of stories here," she said with a little stretch.

"Still think your editor is punishing you?"

Candira said:
"Still think your editor is punishing you?"

Zach traces a line along the outside of Kelly’s exposed thigh. “I didn’t intend that comment as an insult to your establishment, you know. My editor has been sending me to all sorts of . . . well.” Zach pauses to choose his words carefully this time. “I’ve been to strip clubs of all stripes, brothels, whore houses, hostess clubs. He’s gonna have to include a box of prophylactics and some strong antibiotics with the book when he finally prints it. Fortunately I’ve got a bit more self-control than the last couple of writers he put on the assignment.”

Zach lies back on the sofa next to Kelly with his arms tucked behind his head. The two of them look up at the lights from cars passing below filter up through her office’s window and play across the ceiling. “Mostly places are the same. Same second rate company. Same awful booze. Self-important ownership. Sex is a powerful drug.” Zach smiles a little. “You go to enough and it begins to feel like some perverse court sentence.”

Zach turns his head slightly to look at Kelly; the two of them perilously close. “Sometimes you get a surprise, though. That’s what keeps me in the business. You never know where you’ll end up next.”

Kelly shivered a little as he ran a finger along her thigh. As he explained himself, she nearly felt sorry for him. Nearly. It was a shame to know that he'd been to some subpar establishments that probably didn't have anywhere near the accommodations she and Eli provided. She scooted over a little as he lay down next to her. She watched him out of the corner of her eye for a moment before looking up at the ceiling together. This was kind of nice. It was relaxing at any rate. She turned her head to look at him as well, not flinching in the slightest at their closeness. "And are you glad you ended up here?" she asked.

Candira said:
"And are you glad you ended up here?" she asked.

Zach looks into Kelly’s eyes silently for a moment. He reaches around and traces the line of her jaw with a fingertip. His grey eyes follow hers for a moment before he leans in and presses his lips against hers. He wraps his hand around the back of her neck, sliding his fingers into her sanguine hair. He pulls back for a moment, savoring the faint spice of the cocktail lingering on her lips. “I’m warming to the place.”

She watched him for a moment, aware of some internal struggle he was going through. Then came the touch of his fingers along her soft warm skin. She stared back into his gaze and returned his soft kiss, leaning into him a bit and closing her eyes. She enjoyed the feeling of his fingers in her hair and smiled softly at his comment. "So I'm a nice surprise?" she teased a little.

Candira said:
"So I'm a nice surprise?" she teased a little.

Zach bites his lips and shakes his head a little as he kneads the back of Kelly’s neck with his hand. “No, the Blue Moon is a nice surprise. You, Kelly, are a disaster.”

He pulls her into a kiss again, lips meeting hotly as he shifts his weight to lean over her as they kiss. Zach traces the line of her hip with his free hand; his fingers press through the cloth of her dress to set her skin ablaze. Now leaning over her on the sofa, Zach lets go of her neck to brush his hair back. “If I thought those other places were awful, you’ve completely ruined me now. At least this is the best breach in journalistic integrity I’ve ever succumbed to.”

She watched that struggle again as he thought over his response. His words were both a compliment and an insult--as were so many of the things he said. She wasn't sure what to say to that, so she let it lie in favor of the steamy kiss he was pulling her into. If she wanted to escape him at all she wasn't putting up much of a struggle. In fact, she seemed to be going with him, shivering just a bit as his fingers on her hips got her excited. Before the kiss was over, he was pretty much on top of her, and she didn't mind at all.

She chuckled as he brushed her hair back and told her she'd ruined him and that he was breaching his journalistic integrity. "I'm glad that it's the best?" She teased, leaning up a little. "I had no idea I was so tempting." She nipped at his lips, deciding to play a little now that he was pretty much resigned to going over the integrity line anyway. "But it's a natural need. You shouldn't beat yourself up. And if you really want to have an objective experience you shouldn't write from your perspective. It's biased anyway." She knew that wasn't really how it worked, but anything to help him get around his own head would aid them both at this point.

"Of course, we could always just stop."

Candira said:
"Of course, we could always just stop."

Zach smiles a little. “I think I saw that one on page two. I mean, someone else was doing the beating. Similar, but not really my fetish.” Zach motions back towards the coffee table with the open binder of services. “You know, you’re right. If I’m going to write about this place I should dive in and get the full experience.”

Zach walks his fingers up Kelly’s side to cup her breast while keeping his grey eyes on hers. He rolls her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pinching and twisting her through the thin fabric of her blue dress. “What would you recommend? To get the most accurate impression of the Blue Moon, I mean.” Zach’s carnivorous smile makes it clear his intentions are currently less than journalistic.

Kelly smiled as he teased her about the binder and she rolled her eyes a little. She was a little surprised to see that he'd taken such a shift of roles. But maybe that was just his hipster nature--resisting change until it was impossible. And if she was a disaster, it was pretty safe to say she was the reason. She heated a bit at his touch, his hand cupping and teasing her breast as he teased her a bit. His grinning told him he didn't give a damn about his story anymore, and she liked that he was keeping up the rouse of wanting to be a good journalist. Amused, and getting turned on, she tilted her head in feigned though. "Hmm...well that would depend on what you want," she said. "We cater to our clients, and that is the Blue Moon experience. Whether you want to sit in a corner both, drinking awful beer and watching someone strip, or want to spend time in the VIP lounge with a pretty woman to keep you company. The experience is what the customer makes it." She shrugged and leaned up to nip at his lips playfully.

"What do you want, Zach?"

Candira said:
"What do you want, Zach?"

Zach’s fingers bite down and twist Kelly’s right nipple as he looms over her: painful and exciting in equal measure. The cool monologue that normally drifts through his mind begins to jumble as the excitement in his blood begins to catch up with him. Zach inhales softly through his clenched teeth as he returns to massaging Kelly’s breast with his palm.

“Too many things, all at once,” he responds to Kelly’s question. “But I think I’m starting to get an idea of the flow around here.” His fingers rake through her dress as he draws them down from her breasts over her abdomen. Zach rests them there, softly kneading just below her belly button, as he watches Kelly lounge seductively.

“We’ll start with something easy.” Zach stands up and turns his back to Kelly for a moment. His blazer slips from his shoulders to reveal a surprisingly clean white collared shirt beneath. Zach tosses the jacket over one of the large chairs then scoops up his cocktail. He tips it back and finishes the small remainder with ease.

Zach exchanges his empty glass for Kelly’s mostly full one and turns back around. A hungrily mischievous twinkle glints in his eyes as he rolls the cuffs of his shirt back to his elbows one at a time. “I want you to just like you are, only . . .” He returns to the sofa and straddles Kelly where she lies: one knee on either side of her hips. Carefully he positions Kelly’s arms over her head, though the chilly glass glides along the underside of one in the process. Leaning in close again, Zach plants a single kiss on Kelly’s lips. He wraps her hands, still held above her head, around the cold cocktail glass. “There: I want you to hold your glass just like that. It’s your office, but I should probably remind you not to spill.”

Zach traces down the undersides of both of Kelly’s arms leaving a trail of cool perspiration from the glass she now cradled in her hands above her head. “You’re not ticklish are you?”

Kelly was ticklish, but thankfully the zones didn't include her arms. Her body still felt how he'd raked his fingers down her torso, stopping at her lower abs. Her nipples were hard after his treatment and she looked up at him.

The sight of him without the blazer was somehow incredibly sexy in her mind, though it didn't actually do much to alter his appearance. Perhaps the glint in his eyes did more to make her hunger just a bit. She stared up him and stayed perfectly still as he straddled her and positioned her arms for her. Holding the cold glass, she was intrigued. "Hmmm, I'm not ticklish in my arms. Any particular reason you want me to hold the drink?" she asked, wondering if there was something more than a little game behind it.

She didn't really care, in all honesty. She was more curious to see if she could give him what he wanted.

Candira said:
"Hmmm, I'm not ticklish in my arms. Any particular reason you want me to hold the drink?"

Zach brushes the side of Kelly’s cheek then draws his fingers down the side of her neck. He brushes the ridge of her collarbone as his fingertips travel lower. “I thought it’d be polite to give you something to do with your hands.” He wrinkles his nose comically at her. “Wouldn’t want you to feel left out.”

Zach presses his warm palms against Kelly’s exposed chest before curling his fingers under the neckline of her strapless dress. He bites his lower lip as he pulls her dress down to her waist with an aggressive tug. Kelly’s liberated breasts bounce invitingly and Zach is quick to accept the invitation. “If I’m too rough with you, let me know. I may even ease up if you ask politely.”

His fingers bite into the luxurious flesh of phenomenal breasts. His thumbs brush over her already rigid pink nipples. With one hand he traces the areola of her right breast while he flicks the nipple of the other with his tongue. Zach smiles toothily up at her as she continues to hold the cocktail: perspiration from the glass beginning to gather in drops and trickle down her palms. “I definitely can’t afford to be doing this. Mind you don’t spill that. Paying for your cleaning bills is right out.” He emphasizes his teasing words by twisting her right nipple hard enough to make her gasp.

He returns to attending her succulent cleavage. Licking and massages become nips at her soft flesh. Zach listens closely to Kelly’s breathing and the throbbing of blood in her veins. His tender attention becomes twisted nipples and bites hard enough to steal her breath away. He tortures her breasts until her flesh burns and throbs. He sits up again, studying Kelly’s face as he allows her to catch her breath.

Kelly shivered as his light touches spread from her neck and down to her chest. The soft touches got her hot, and then he got rough. She gasped a few times, her nipples and the rest of her chest a bit pained at the end of it, without a soothing touch. It actually did hurt a little, but he'd made her feel so good--the mixture of pain and pleasure felt amazing. But she was having a hard time with the aftershock of pain. She shivered as he smiled up at her. Though the drink had sloshed a bit, none of it had spilled just yet.

Through it all she'd felt her heart speed up and slow down, and she'd panted a bit. Now, as she was catching her breath, she looked down at him. "Zach, that's too rough..." she said, frowning a little. "Please, would you tone it down a little?" She didn't mind him playing, but she'd never quite felt this raw after having her breasts toyed with.

Candira said:
"Please, would you tone it down a little?"

Zach feigns a look of disappointment. He brushes an errant strand of red hair from her perspiration damp forehead. “At least you said please, I guess.”

Kelly’s glass jingles softly as Zach reaches up and plucks one of the ice cubes. He draws the frozen lump across her lower lip. The spicy scent of the cocktail fills Kelly’s senses once again as the promise of cool relief taunts her quivering lips. Zach licks the back of his hand to catch a stray drop as the ice begins to melt in his fingers. He holds the cube up for Kelly to see for a moment.

Zach holds the cube above Kelly’s right breast a few tantalizing centimeters from her nipple: so close she can almost feel the soothing cold whispering to her burning flesh. “I bet a little ice would feel amazing after all of that. He glances at her, smiling a little. “Would you like a taste, Kelly?”

Kelly watched him, fascinated by his approach to all of this. Her eyes locked onto him as he toyed with the ice cube, drawing it across her already sweet lips. She shivered as a drop of the cold ice ran to the corner of her mouth. As he held it just above her skin, she felt relief already. But he was right. Ice would feel amazing right about now. She wondered where he was going with this, but nodded. "Yes, please," she said, her eyes glued to his. Of course, the ice wasn't all she wanted a taste of, but that would come later.

Candira said:
Kelly watched him, fascinated by his approach to all of this. Her eyes locked onto him as he toyed with the ice cube, drawing it across her already sweet lips. She shivered as a drop of the cold ice ran to the corner of her mouth. As he held it just above her skin, she felt relief already. But he was right. Ice would feel amazing right about now. She wondered where he was going with this, but nodded. "Yes, please," she said, her eyes glued to his. Of course, the ice wasn't all she wanted a taste of, but that would come later.

Zach turns his attention back to Kelly’s yearning breasts. Carefully he grazes the outside of her right breast with the frozen cube. The corner of his mouth curls up in an infinitesimal grin. Zach works carefully, tracing a loose spiral with the ice cube. He pauses a moment, letting the formed droplets of ice water roll down her succulent breast.

Where his previous torture caused her flesh to burn with heat, the ice is bitingly cold. With a maddening calm, Zach lifts the ice and begins to softly lap the frigid water from her tortured chest. At the same time he begins soothing her other breast with the ice cube. He moves from one to the other, and back: soothing each in turn.

Zach finally looks back into Kelly’s eyes. Lowering himself with his arms he presses his lips to hers again. Their lips mesh, and Zach’s eyes drift closed as he drinks in the sweet flavor of Kelly’s mouth. A thin rivulet of saliva connects their lips as he pulls back to catch his breath a moment later. “Now it’s your turn to surprise me.”

The redhead shivered at the feel of the frozen ice. It was almost painful, but it brought brief relief from the heat of her skin. She held the glass in her hands, wishing to just dump it over her aching skin. She would have to find a way to pay him back for this. She shivered as his tongue traveled over his skin as well, soothing her and deepening her arousal. After a while, her skin became less and less pained, but she was still incredibly sensitive. In fact, her heightened sense of touch was spreading to other parts of her as well. When he finally finished teasing her, she grinned as he came back to her lips. She kissed him back and shivered at the touch of his chest to hers. When he pulled away she blushed, breathing a bit more deeply than usual. "Oh? It's a bit hard to do from this position isn't it?" she teased.

Candira said:
"Oh? It's a bit hard to do from this position isn't it?" she teased.

Zach chuckles. She has a point. He eyes her suspiciously, though. He’d hoped to keep her captive a bit longer. While not his usual, playing with Kelly like this was quite fun. Zach levels a comically stern look at her. “No shenanigans, missy. Or there will be repercussions.”

Zach leans in and kisses her again, still craving the sweet taste of her lips. He slides one hand along her exposed arm and plucks the now-room-temperature glass from her cupped hands. Zach sits up again and, displaying surprising flexibility, twists back and sets the glass on the open services binder.

When he turns around he takes a moment to look at Kelly again. Zach commits the rise and fall of her chest, her phenomenal breasts, the way her crimson hair falls across the cushions of the sofa to memory. While he’d probably have to leave them all out of his article, this isn’t something he’ll soon forget.

Kelly was more than happy to give him her lips again. She chuckled as he warned her against "shenanigans" and took the glass from her. Stretching her arms for a moment before moving them down to her sides again, she looked him up and down as he took a few hundred mental pictures. Not that she minded. In fact, it was flattering that he'd want to remember her like this. Then again, what man wouldn't?

She smiled and used her impressive core muscle strength to sit up enough to kiss him. Pulling him close, she ran her hands up and down his chest through his shirt, and then rubbed his shoulders a bit. Her lips traveled to his neck and she suckled there gently. "Mmm, I know you want a surprise, but since I'm barred from shenanigans, why not just tell me what you like so I can pick my favorite?"

Candira said:
"Mmm, I know you want a surprise, but since I'm barred from shenanigans, why not just tell me what you like so I can pick my favorite?"

Zach’s skin burns under Kelly’s tender kisses. Unable to resist, he slips a hand into her hair to hold her close as she sucks on his neck. Zach’s pulse quickens. It takes him a moment longer than he’s proud of to collect his thoughts; Kelly’s breath down his neck teases his skin.

Nonetheless, Zach is still able to tease Kelly a little. “I like hot tea, foggy autumn mornings, and a good Hans Condor.” By the way he barely restrains a little chuckle, that last item on the list is most likely a sexual position. But not one anyone has heard of. Zach slips his hands under Kelly’s arms and, with a modicum of grace, manages to invert their positions. He has to tug up the hem of her dress a bit to allow her the freedom to straddle him as he now sits below her on the couch. Zach shamelessly tilts his head to one side to get a better peek at the territory hidden beneath the hem of her now-rumpled blue dress. “You said you started out as a dancer. I’d love to see some of your moves . . .”

His thumbs drift along the insides of her exposed thighs as he slides his hands up her legs towards her hips, where he finally rests his hands. “And you could definitely haunt my cock’s dreams for an eternity with your mouth. If your tits are still up for it I’m sure we could find you some new jewelry around here somewhere."

She loved that she was the reason he absolutely couldn't say anything for a long moment as she kissed his neck. She smiled as he held her there and suckled gently at his pulse while he teased her about what she liked. "Tea it is," she joked, her soft lips brushing against his skin. As he moved his hands under her arms she pulled away and worked with him, laughing as they switched positions her dress seeming like nothing more than a big belt at this point. She'd take care of it a little later. For now he wanted a little more fun. She straddled him, watching him as he angled his head for a peak under her dress. Chuckling she thought about dancing for him, wondering exactly what would interest him the most. She grinned and shivered as his thumbs toyed with her inner thighs and let him hold her hips. "Well, I think I can help you with the dancing and my mouth, but my breasts need a little time to recuperate," she teased, watching him. Leaning forward, the redhead kissed his lips softly, her hands running from his shoulders his arms and to his hands, which she gently removed from her hips.

Carefully, she slid off of him, keeping her eyes locked on his. She gave the dress a little push down and gracefully stepped out of it. This revealed the blue wisp of lace the lingerie department had the gall to call a thong. With that, she walked to her stereo with a little extra slink and put on some music that had a good beat but was still absolutely sexy; slow and seductive.

"Now then, what kind of dancing? Sometimes it's better with a partner," she teased.

Candira said:
"Sometimes it's better with a partner," she teased.

Zach bites his lower lip as Kelly slides from his lap. He tries to keep his eyes on hers as she steps back from him, but the way she slides out of her dress is just too much for him. His eyes glue themselves to the feminine curve of her hips. He can feel his self-control withering that much more with each seductive swing as she slinks over to the stereo’s controls.

He’s still ogling her, practically drooling, when Kelly’s half-invitation catches him off guard. What’d he’d meant by “moves” was that he’d love to see her do a bit of a strip tease. But now Kelly stands before him in nothing but a blue lace thong; a thong that distracts Zach’s imagination with images that surprise and embarrass him. But that’s not why he blushes a little at Kelly’s suggestion.

It’s the growing erection in his pants that gives him pause. Forgetting for a moment that it is only the two of them, Zach coughs and crosses one leg over the other as he lounges on the couch. “I . . . hmm” he strokes his chin thoughtfully. “I’m not sure I’m in any state to be dancing right now.”

She watched the effect she had on him and chuckled. He was very demonstrative of his wanting, and she liked how honest his body was. If only he could learn to just go with those urges. She smiled as he crossed his legs and told her he shouldn't be dancing. "Hmmm, maybe if you're not ready to dance, I can give you a special one," she offered, walking slowly toward him, her hips moving to the beat. "I want your lap," she said, leaning over and tapping the knee that was on top. "After all, the stage makes a difference," she said with a wink. With that, the redhead leaned in to give his neck a few more kisses.

Candira said:
"After all, the stage makes a difference," she said with a wink.

Zach’s throat vibrates softly at the soft caress of Kelly’s lips at his neck. He slips his fingers into her crimson hair again, sinking his fingers into those silken strands. Zach uncrosses his legs at Kelly bidding and pulls her onto his lap. His grip tightens on her hair for a moment as he guides her lips back up to his own. Zach kisses Kelly deeply, his tongue slipping mischievous across hers.

Zach’s increasingly noticeable erection prods Kelly as she’s pulled into his lap. He draws his fingers from Kelly’s hair slowly, savoring the soft feel between his fingers. Zach places his hands on either side of his lap, palms down. “Is it too late to request something other than flamenco?”

Zach lets his gaze slide over every feminine curve of Kelly’s as she mounts his lap. He’s torn as he watches her. On the one hand, if her dancing is not up to her claims his disappointment will be as large as . . . well. If she does back up her talk, or worse: prove to be modest, The laptop a few yards behind her on her desk is going to get a rude removal when he throws it aside as he pins her to her own desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom