Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's Office (Brothel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly's moans only heightened Keane's arousal, making him want more, and so the rougher pounding continued as one hand kept working her breasts and nipples while the other took care of her clit, rubbing, pinching gently, turning and tugging a little, doing everything he could to assault her body with all of the sexual stimulation he had to offer. Of course, the fact that he was fucking her good and hard the entire time probably helped a bit too.

Feeling those shivers caused him to smile, and hearing her purring his name with such lust inspired him even more. He wanted to make sure he stayed near the top of her 'to do' list, and it was likely that he would indeed remain there after this. "Mmm...I love...the way you moan...for me," he told her, happy to keep singing her praises in that seductive tone. "I want...to make you cum...again...Mistress. Can you...do that for me?"

Even when Keane was being rough and hard, there was a little bit of extra polish for him. Panting, Kelly did her best to keep up with him, though he had something of an edge on her. Her voluptuous body bounced as he bounced her up and down his cock. The radiant redhead arched into him as he took care of all of her pleasure zones at once. Her moaning filled the little office area as she rode him.

She was getting close when he asked her if she'd cum for him. She grinned and turned to face him a little better. "Mmm, I need you...to help me get...just a little closer..first," she purred, reaching back behind her to bring him close enough for a little kiss.

Keane smiled as he kissed the beautiful woman bouncing on his cock, moaning into her lips before they broke the kiss. "Mmm...happy to...help with that," he panted as he continued to take her hard and steady, filling her with his length repeatedly while those fingers never relented on adding to her pleasure. He turned his face into her head to bite and tug at her earlobe gently before releasing it, then nibbling and kissing at her neck. All that mattered was pleasing her as much as possible, and he was making damn sure to put forth the best effort he had for that task.

"Mmm...we should...do this...regularly," he cooed with a grin as he kept her body bouncing on his hard cock. "You know...just to...keep ourselves...in good practice."

As he thrust into her even harder she found it more difficult to stay focused enough to form words, but she managed a smirk and a little laugh as he suggested a regular kind of practice. "Ah! Mmm, well...if we can fit...each other in," she panted. "I don't see why not.." She moaned loudly and bounced on him, his fingers and lips helping to driver her over the edge.

"Cumming," she moaned. The warning came just seconds before she hit another orgasm. She arched her back and leaned into him, moaning as she rode him and her pussy clamped down hard on his cock.

The second Kelly moaned that she was cumming, Keane practically growled with delight, his hips pounding her just as relentlessly as her already tight pussy clenched even tighter around his cock. "Yes...Mistress...cum for me," he encouraged her as he kept pumping her, milking every bit of pleasure he could from her as his fingers continued to work on her clit, the other hand still holding firmly to one of her ample breasts. "This cock is all yours...whenever you want it," he continued to purr for her as he kept pushing her through the climax, drawing it out and making it as intense as possible.

When it finally seemed like she was coming down, he slowed his momentum a bit, and eventually ceased movement, save for a gentle rocking of his hips against her as he kept kissing and biting gently at her neck and ear before placing his lips against the cusp and whispering to her in that sensual, seductive voice. "Mmm...I hope you're happy with it so far, my Mistress. How would you have your cock given to you now?" While he was obviously in control, he was quite enjoying playing the subservient role in spirit by making himself out to be her toy to use.

She panted softly and leaned back against him as she came down and loved the way he played with her. Her entire body sang with pleasure and she wasn't entirely sure that she could handle it anymore. When it came down to a gentle rocking between the two of them, she finally got a hold of herself. She was torn as he asked her how she wanted him next. Surely they'd taken a long break as it was...but she couldn't help wanting more. "Mmm, I want to face you, Keane...but we have to be a bit quick about it," she said pouting a little.

Keane was quite pleased with Kelly's response, especially the pouting at the prospect of their encounter having to end soon. "Mmm...I'm fairly certain one more round with you would be more than enough to hold me over for some time, Mistress," he replied with that charming grin. He then began to help her up, slowly sliding her off of his length until she was free to turn herself toward him. Taking her hands, he began to guide her onto the couch to kneel over him so she was straddling him, looking up at her and smiling sweetly.

"I'll let you show me the way in, if you don't mind," he said with a wink, his cock still hard and at full attention beneath her.

The stunning redhead grinned and straddled his lap with his heal, letting him guide her to just the right place. "Mmm, well, I'll definitely have to make time for you later on, then, Keane." She grinned and kissed his lips, taking her time before she lined the two of them up and then slid down over his cock, moaning softly. "Mmm...I'm going to miss this when you go back out to work."

Keane kissed the redheaded goddess in his lap back before she began to guide herself onto him once more, moaning softly with her as he filled her once more. "Mmm...that's alright," he purred. "I lied when I said...it would hold me over. I'm not sure I could really get enough of you," he said with a soft chuckle as his hips began rocking beneath her, getting their bodies into motion once more. Since she had put emphasis on time, he didn't spend a long period of adjustment, since she had already gotten quite used to him, and soon had her rising and falling on his long, thick cock as his hips bucked to meet her each time, his gaze falling to those magnificent breasts as he became mesmerized by their bounce for a bit.

Finally he had to have them, leaning her back a bit as his lips sought out her generous globes and began to lavish them with affection. Perhaps Lori's were a little larger, but Kelly's were quite ample as well, and perfect, no less majestic in any form or fashion. Finding one of her nipples, he sucked it into his mouth, letting his lips close around it before his teeth took hold and tugged gently, then his tongue swept in to offer its soothing touch. Moving to the other side, he carried on in the same fashion, once again making sure he offered every pleasurable sensation he could to her while he fucked her with increasing passion and intensity.

Kelly moaned into his lips until he broke the kiss. She stared into his eyes as he told her he wasn't sure he could get enough. Pleased by this assessment, she felt herself fueled for more. She didn't give herself a lot of time to get used to him again. She just wanted him. Rather than wait, she kissed him and suckled his bottom lip as he started to pick up the speed. She moved her hips with him this time, bouncing up and down his hard cock.

She caught him staring at her breasts and held back a laugh. She merely smirked as her hips worked up and down his cock, moaning louder as things got hotter and more passionate. She closed her eyes as he used his mouth on her breasts and arched into him. "Mmmmm...You're so good..."

Kelly's commentary made Keane smile against her breasts, his mouth continuing to lavish them with plenty of attention and affection while his hips bucked and rocked against her from below, keeping her riding on his hard cock rhythmically. Pulling his face away from her chest, he pulled her lips to his for a deep, rough kiss, then moaned softly as he broke it to look at her as she rose and fell on him. "Glad you...think so," he panted, his hips still pumping her hard and heavy. "So...are you."

He wasn't sure how much longer he was going to last, but he planned to make every second of it as delightful as possible for both of them, and so his body never relented in its motions. Instead, he seemed to fuck her harder and faster as his hands kept guiding her hips against his thrusts, his hard length throbbing excitedly each time it sank into her and stretched her around it.

Keane's kiss practically seared her lips, but she returned it with passion as she bounced heavily up and down his cock. She kept him close as she continued to ride him, smiling at his praise. If he wasn't sure how long he'd be lasting, she was surely having the same problem. She closed her eyes and arched her back, taking it as much as he could, her body loving his attentions.

A few more moments of this and she was lost, rocked to her core by an orgasm. She closed her eyes and moaned as her back arched and twisted, her toes and fingers curling in delight. Her pussy clamped down on him, milking him as best she could. Before long she was panting and leaning against him for support. She needed a moment to catch her breath, but chuckled and smiled and Keane. "Well, I think...we'll have to...do that again some time." She panted and watched him, wondering if anyone else would enjoy him tonight...aside from Lori.

Keane knew without a doubt he'd be back for more of Kelly, and that they would likely be taking many similar breaks to this one in the future. As he continued to bounce her body with his hard thrusts, he was taken by surprise when she began to quiver and moan in the throes of ecstasy, her orgasm jolting through her almost violently. The way she clamped around him and milked him was enough to pull him right along with her over that wonderful edge.

He felt his cock throbbing eagerly as she rode her orgasm out, and then he began to erupt inside her, their bodies continuing to move in tandem, keeping their erotic rhythm until they had milked every bit of pleasure from each other. When he was finally empty, and she was full of his release, she leaned into him to catch her breath, his arms wrapping around her as he tried to steady his own breathing.

As she spoke to him about doing it again, he chuckled softly and nodded in agreement. "And...quite often," he panted as they came down from their orgasms together.

The redhead took her time to enjoy her orgasm, riding it out and moaning as she felt Keane filling her up. Kelly didn't mind it once in awhile since she had her own form of birth control, just in case of situations like that. It made things a little more enjoyable for her as well. The woman smiled as he put his arms around her and panted with him. She grinned at his response to her suggestion and then just leaned into him. "Mmmm...I think I'm going to need a minute," she said with a laugh.

She could have taken a minute or an hour for all Keane cared. He wasn't about to complain about the redheaded goddess sitting half naked on top of him. Still holding onto her, he simply chuckled softly and gave a nod in agreement. "Me too," he purred, his hands moving up and down her sides slowly, simply enjoying the shape of her perfect body. "As a matter of fact...take all the time you need. I'm perfectly fine with our current state." He had already began going somewhat flaccid, though being inside her still did keep him a little excited.

He knew, after that experience, that between Kelly and Lori, he would never be lacking a woman that gave him all the pleasure he needed. Then, of course, the thought of being literally between them crept in and caused a smile to tug at his lips. What a heavenly experience that would be if it were to ever happen. Perhaps someday.

Kelly smiled and took a long moment to get herself back together. She could feel him softening inside her, and sighed softly. His hands moving over her body felt wonderful. After a moment, she leaned into him and kissed him softly. Then, she slowly lifted herself up and off of him.

A soft groan of satisfaction escaped her as she stood up. "Mmm, I might need to go get cleaned up before I come back down to the club," she said with a chuckle. "Thank you for taking your break with me." She winked and then covered herself back up so she was in her dress securely, minus her panties.

Feeling a slight bit of disappointment as Kelly finally pulled herself off of him, Keane watched as she began to straighten herself up, unable to tear his eyes away from her elegant and graceful form. Finally he managed to get to his feet as he gathered his clothes and began to pull them on. "I think I need to clean up a bit too, but I'll go down and check on things first," he told her as he went about getting dressed, turning to her once he was presentable.

"And thank you for having me," he said, smiling and stepping to her for one last kiss, whispering against her lips. "Mmm...see you downstairs, Mistress." Pulling away and giving her a playful wink, he grabbed his hard lemonade and finished it off before setting the glass on the bar and heading for the door. Pausing before he left, he looked to her one last time, his smile telling her that he was hers anytime she wanted, then he opened the door and left to go back down to the club and see that all was well.

(Keane goes through the brothel to the elevator, and back to Here for his loyal followers. ^_^)

Pleased with her evening thus far, she smiled and watched him pull himself back together again. She gave him another kiss as he whispered to her. She could see why Lori liked him so much. She smiled back and said, "Any time. See you soon."

With that, she finished her drink and then locked up her office. With that, she took a detour up to her bedroom in the penthouse to freshen up a bit.

((Continued from here))

Kelly smiled as she led Zach into her office leading him toward the more comfortable meeting area in the later portion of her office. She motioned for him to sit. "Would you like anything to drink?" she asked, wondering if the drink from before had been enough. "I promise it's all in bottles. Pre-sealed and everything," she teased.

"Now then, if you have more questions, I'll be happy to answer them."

Candira said:
((Continued from here))
"Now then, if you have more questions, I'll be happy to answer them."

Zach passes into Kelly’s office and immediately notices the difference. He takes a moment to look around the room as he passes by the desk towards the couch and oversized chairs in front of the expansive window at the far side of the office. He glances back at Kelly as he places his bag next to the coffee table. “This is definitely your office: the carpets match your dress . . .”

Zach blushes deeply, only aware of his faux pas after the words have escaped his mouth. He quickly tries to backtrack. “That’s not what I meant. I mean . . . white and gold. You clearly like . . . fuck.” Zach’s head hangs and he lets out a sigh. He glances around the room again, hoping to find something to draw attention away from his awkward comment. Noticing the small kitchenette, he slips behind the screen. “How about I fix the drinks this time and you grab a portfolio of services.”

A moment, and quite a bit of rattling later, his voice carries over the elegant screen. “The attention to detail here is insane. I’ve never seen a mini fridge this well stocked!”

He emerges from behind the screen with a highball glass in each hand. He sets her glass on the coffee table in front of the sofa before settling in to one of the two oversized chairs. “I’m going to be thankful for that fact when I see the list, aren’t I?”

Kelly had to laugh at his attempts to correct the mistake. She wouldn't have taken it poorly. "Oh, relax a little. I won't bite." She chuckled and went to one of her bookshelves for a portfolio of services offered. "Sounds fair," she said, sitting down on her sofa. "I don't really understand what you mean by 'being glad' when you see the services." She shrugged and then let him come to her. She took the glass and took a sip without hesitance and set it down. It was a little strong for having it on an empty stomach, but she'd take it to be polite.

Candira said:
"Oh, relax a little. I won't bite. . ." She took the glass and took a sip without hesitance and set it down.

Zach pauses mid sip and eyes Kelly warily. The faint vanilla and caramel scent of the bourbon in his glass fills his nose. Up to now he’d been able to keep his distance from Kelly. Or at least it had been too crowded to accommodate a bit of unprofessionalism. The prospect of compromising his journalistic integrity is unbearably tempting. “Had she only been a blond,” Zach curses to himself, “I could definitely pass on a blond.”

He finishes his sip, letting the smooth amber liquor warm his throat; the notes of pepper match perfectly with the spicy ginger of the cocktail. With an resigning shrug he settles in to the sofa immediately next to Kelly. He takes another sip from his drink quietly, eyeing the nondescript binder of illicit pleasures, but mostly her impossibly long legs.

For the first time Zach notices that Kelly’s understated white dress is perfectly suited to her. It’s short cut leaving just enough to the imagination to fill him with obsessions of revealing those treasures that, surely, must be barely out of sight yet still hidden: with imagined scenes of erotic rage and breathless passion. Zach has to clear his throat into the back of his drink-holding hand for a moment to regain his voice.

“Shall we start at the beginning?” He motions towards the binder with the far side of his highball glass.

((Actually Kate has the white dress, Kelly's is blue, but no big deal.))

Kelly nodded and leaned forward to get the binder in question. "These are some of the services we offer. We try not to list specifics unless it's in our employee's profile. Employees do have the right to refuse service if they should so choose, but it's rare that such a thing happens." She nodded and handed him the binder, the more above board services offered first. "We do have spaces for massages, both sensual and regular offered by Lori, who has updated certifications and classes. There's also a space you can rent out for a bachelor party upstairs. You can do it downstairs, but up here it's a much more private show." She smirked and said. "And of course, clients can request services from our employees on a more specific level. Sometimes it's just companionship. Others it's much more."

She tilted her head to the side. "Any questions?"

Candira said:
"Any questions?"

Zach arches an eyebrow over his drink at Kelly. “Much more than companionship? Not . . . really the most enticing way do describe it.” He nudges her playfully. He turns back to the open binder on the coffee table. “He draws a finger down the first open page without much purpose, then turns to the next.

“It’s cute that you’re getting into this whole interview thing.” Zach grins as he turns the next page in the portfolio. “We’ve got to work on your technique: first rule is no yes or no questions. You’ll never learn anything if you let the interviewee off with a simple answer.”

He turns the next page. “I mean, I don’t even know what that means.” He taps a finger on one of the more specific specifics listed on the current open page. “Is that even English? Looks like the kind of thing that would require a training video beforehand.”

Zach laughs a little and takes another sip of his diminishing drink. “Maybe if you pay extra you can star in the training video.” He taps his temple with a fingertip. “Who knows, Kelly. Maybe I’ll sneak in and take your business. Maybe I’ve got the talent for this sort of thing and I never knew it.”

He sets his drink on the open binder and turns to face Kelly again. He chews on his lip for a moment, watching her. “How did you get into the business?”

She rolled her eyes and chuckled at his criticism of her sales pitch. Normally, it was actually enough to get by. Maybe she was getting tired. She was starting to get hungry though. She sat through his show of scanning the list of things he could do. Even his patronizing comment about her getting into the article. "Well my day doesn't usually consist of giving tours to reporters. My portion of the club is up here, really. Downstairs is Eli's domain." Of course she didn't think of the double meaning there, leaving it to him to catch it.

"It's an insider sort of thing," she said with a wink, as he asked about a specific item on the list. She took another sip of her drink, and watched him. "We do allow recordings to take place so long as the employee in question gives approval. And naturally we can keep that tape safe for you until next time you visit." She shrugged and leaned back, her body stretched out appealingly.

Somehow, he seemed more nervous than before. "I'm a dancer. I went to school to dance. I started dancing at the Cat's Meow, and at times I would take clients to my room..." she paused. "I like to share my body, but my overall goal has always been finding someone I simply cannot do without. Perhaps that's naiive, but it's worked so far." She sighed softly. "I fell in love with the owner of CM--Shadow. And then he died. I became the mistress of the club, and then the rest is history." She shrugged and took another longer sip of her drink to dull the pain she always felt when bringing up her past with Shadow. "What about you? Why are you a reporter?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom