Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's Office (Brothel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She grinned as he slipped his fingers into her hair and pulled her down to his lap. The way his fingers felt in her hair was a big draw for this particular man. As his legs went back to normal, her lips met his in a long, deep kiss. She smiled as he put his hands to the side and laughed as he made his joke. She watched as his eyes traveled all over her body. "Flamenco isn't really my idea of fun in this situation," she said, her hands running up his chest and to his shoulders.

As the music hit a nice spot for it, she began to move her hips to the beat, her lace-clad pussy grinding against his erection as she moved her upper body like the pro she was. Every twist and turn she made showcased her body's flexibility. Her beautiful, sensitive breasts jiggled with her movements in an enticing way as her hips did the best work. At points she pulled him close, and others she pushed him away, her hands wandering up and down his torso.

She kept it a little tame at first, not knowing his preferences, but as she got more worked up herself, she advanced to more complicated moves that stimulated him in even more ways. By this time, she imagined, he was pretty excited.

Candira said:
By this time, she imagined, he was pretty excited.

Zach’s lips spread into a stupid grin as his cheeks warm a few hues. It takes all of his effort to keep his hands off Kelly as she grinds lasciviously into his crotch. Her flexible display robs him of words: no small feat.

Yet as Kelly’s writing increases in intensity Zach’s grin fades. His knuckles fade to white as he clamps his hands on the edge of the sofa cushion. Kelly doesn’t seem to notice as she continues to give Zach his requested lap dance: the tight flesh of her thong clad ass maddeningly close.

Of course he snaps. Kelly’s imagining isn’t even close. Zach slips his arms under Kelly’s toned legs and clamps his hands around her waist. His fingers dig into her tender flesh, almost cruelly. Yet the force makes sense in a moment as Zach stands from the sofa. He holds Kelly aloft, her legs spread out over his arms. In a surprising display of strength, Zach covers the few yards to Kelly’s sparely appointed desk and pins her back to the warm hardwood.

His voice takes on a faint growl as his fingers rake down the back of Kelly’s exposed thighs. “I’m still on the fence about your dancing abilities, but there is now way I can sit there any longer and watch your luscious ass bob up and down against my cock.” Zach punctuates his words by pushing one thumb into the tender swell of flesh nestled between her gorgeous thighs. Her barely-an-excuse for a lace thong mitigates none of his touch as he slides his thumb down her crotch, feeling for that spot that will drive her as insane as she’s made him.

The looks on his face were a pretty fair indicator of his feelings at the moment. But non were as great as the erection she felt pressing against her. When he finally stopped her dance, she gasped, his fingers digging into her painfully. She gasped as he threw her off balance and lifted her as he stood. She made a little squeak of surprise as she used her core muscles to stay upright. She was glad the top of her desk was always so neat--she'd hate to have landed on something. She gasped as he pinned her down and his voice took on that growl that she couldn't seem to resist. She didn't mind giving him the power as his hands ran down her thighs. She groaned as he pushed a thumb into her clit through her panties and gasped has he slid his thumb along her hot sex.

His comment on her dancing was overlooked since he was pretty much full of it if she'd gotten him this worked up, but she'd leave that alone for now. She moaned as he found just the right place to tease her, her body warming to his touch.

Candira said:
She moaned as he found just the right place to tease her, her body warming to his touch.

Zach likes to provide the unexpected. Kelly’s gasps and squeaks as he’d lifted her forcefully form his lap provided the evidence that he’d achieved his goal. But hurting her isn’t his intention, and the way his touch melts to a firm caress shows that causing her pain isn’t his aim.

He continues to massage her pussy with an attentive hand. Zach can feel the heat of Kelly’s excitement beginning to grow: notes her thong darkening beneath his finger as her lips soften. He sinks the fingers of his other hand into the tender flesh of her inner thigh momentarily to spread her legs a little wider.

“The worst part about being a travel writer is your brain never stops asking questions. Sometimes they answer themselves.” With either immense talent or practice that belies his age, he manages to return his thumb across her clit exactly as each pulse of excitement begins to fade. “For instance, the way your muscles respond, that cute way you suck in your breath, show me that you’ve at least temporarily forgiven me for pinning you to your desk.” Zach’s eyes take on that faintly mischievous glint.

His attentions to her sex change subtly, but with dramatic effect. Zach continues, but no longer lets each caress dissipate across Kelly’s receptive skin before the next. Each caress begins to stack up on the last as his thumb grinds Kelly’s now-damp thong into her ravenous sex. “What I’m curious about is if you’ll keep asking me what I want, or will you start telling me what you want.”

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the caressing--a nice change from the harsh touches he'd given her before. Her eyes opened again a moment later as he began to chang up the way he played with her, her body responding by tensing, warming up, and squirming in clear pleasure. Zach was doing a good job of finding just the right time to play with her, and just how much pressure to use. Either he'd gotten a feel for her body or he was incredibly intuitive. As he indicated he wanted more access, she happily spread her legs a bit more.

Her eyes locked onto him as he started to speak to her. As his thumb changed up the way it was treating her, she gasped and slowly felt herself work up, need building and blossoming. She wanted him, and that was fairly clear. But when people came to the Blue Moon, everything was supposed to be about them. Kelly's job was to please her customers, and hopefully herself in the process.

But then, Zach wasn't a customer. He was here to get a certain kind of experience. And she only ever told people what she wanted when they were together for fun, not money. Well, this counted. "Mmm, it's a reflex," she said with a little smirk. "But if I told you, would you give it to me?" She teased, moaning softly as he used his thumb again.

Candira said:
"But if I told you, would you give it to me?" She teased, moaning softly as he used his thumb again.

Zach gives Kelly’s swollen bud a playful pinch through her moist thong. Zach shakes his head, chuckling a little behind his hand. “Did you really just say what I think you did?” He laughs a little more as he drops his hands just out of Kelly’s view. “If there’s an older double entendre than that, I don’t know it.” His comment fails to hide the metallic rasp of his zipper as he unfastens his jeans.

Zach takes Kelly by the hips again and pulls her to the edge of her desk. Freed from his pants but not silk boxers, his attentive cock prods her eager sex as he repositions her. Zach slips a thumb under the waistband of his boxers and lets them fall around his ankles. He grips the base of his cock and squeezes a little to give it a little extra rigidity. While clearly she’d excited him, Kelly hadn’t quite convinced Zach’s cock yet.

Holding her with one hand, the other guiding his dick, Zach rubs the tip along the wet crotch of Kelly’s thong. He bounces his cock against her clit a few times before returning to tease the wanting folds of her labia through her underwear.

The hot, moist feeling of Kelly’s pussy though her lace thong quickly overwhelms Zach. He loses patience with his own teasing and hooks a thumb through the insubstantial crotch of Kelly’s thong. He pulls the garment aside to expose her. Meticulously, Zach leans over Kelly, sliding the hard shaft of his cock against the radiating, wet warmth of her sex. He grinds his hips into hers, driving his cock against her pussy while holding her thong aside. He bits his lip, trying not to penetrate Kelly yet, but clearly aware this game is one he’ll lose eventually. He looks back into her eyes as the rigid shaft of his dick slides along her eager pussy lips.

Zach sucks his breath through clenched teeth as he clearly enjoys the warm sensation of his skin against Kelly’s. “Sweetheart, I would give it to you even if you didn’t tell me what you want.” He tries to grin, and manages halfway, as a soft grunt escapes his suppression.

She gasped and moaned softly, laughing a little herself at his reaction. "Mmm, I thought you might enjoy that," she said with a little grin. And then he undid his jeans and pulled her closer by her hips, giving the redhead another jolt of need. She watched, enjoying the show as he took off his boxers and left himself open to her appreciation. His little strokes were to be expected, but she was fine with the idea that he needed a little more to be perfectly hard. It'd be a shame if their little teasing games ended too soon.

She bit her lip as his tip rubbed against her hot sex and damp panties. She shivered as he bounced his cock against her clit. She curled up just a little before relaxing again. She groaned, as he teased her. When he pulled the thong aside, she was fully expecting him to just go for it. He had other ideas, however, continuing to tease her hot, wet pussy. She wanted that tantalizing cock inside her, wanting him to just give her what they both seemed to want.

She managed a smirk as well. "Mmmm, I want your cock inside me," she said, lust coating her voice. "Fuck me," she demanded, managing to make the command sound enticing just the same.

Candira said:
"Fuck me," she demanded, managing to make the command sound enticing just the same.

Zach grins toothily. He lets go of her thong, but keeps it aside as he spreads her labia wide. His cock now glistens with the Kelly’s sweet juices. His attention drifts down to her expectant sex as he teases her opening with the engorged head of his cock. Regardless of his raging desire, Zach can’t help teasing Kelly one last time. “So does this mean tea is out of the question?”

But he doesn’t let her respond. With a powerful thrust of his hips, Zach drives his cock home. He fills Kelly’s pussy aggressively, stretching her velvety folds around his throbbing cock until the tightness makes her squirm a little. His fingers burn into the undersides of her thighs as he draws his cock completely out of her. The warm office air feels cold compared to the wet heat of Kelly’s tight pussy. The contrast feels amazing, but makes Zach want to be inside of Kelly all the more.

The thrusts into her again, and again, making sure to draw his cock completely out between each assault. With each thrust his cock burns deeper into her, and its removal becomes that much more agonizing. He purposefully misses with a thrust, spreading her own glistening juice up the inside of Kelly’s thigh.

Zach wrinkles his nose comically at Kelly then settles into fucking her proper. His hips buck as he drives his burning cock to the hilt into Kelly, her tender sex now able to yield to his full girth. He grunts softly as his hips slam into her tender ass, his balls smacking her softly. Zach's head roll back as he bucks into Kelly, clearly in ecstasy deep inside of her.

She was about to say something to him about the tea, but he swiftly silenced her by slamming into her, her tight sex squeezing him like a vice. Kelly was okay with teasing, but having him inside her like this was just too good. She practically purred as he thrust so deep into her. The slow and slightly torturous teasing that took place shortly thereafter made her move her hips just a little more to try and keep him longer.

After he missed, she was ready to bring him down by the neck. When he finally started to give her what they both wanted, she moaned and arched her back. "Zach..." She closed her eyes and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer to her, deeper inside of her.

Candira said:
"Zach..."

Zach loses some of his balance when Kelly wraps him close with her legs. He glances sidelong between her thighs and face taking a moment to run his fingers back through his hair. He slips his hands over the tops of her thighs to her hips. He rests his weight on his arms for a moment, holding Kelly down against the hardwood desktop.

He bites his lip to remain in control; the luscious, wet squelch of his cock churning her eager sex is maddening. Each thrust rocks through her whole body, causing her tits to bounce with the rhythm. Yet his performance seems oddly one-note. That sly smile on Zach’s lips can only mean he’s holding something back.

Zach’s thrusts slow for a moment as he adjusts his angle of attack. He is careful that each slow thrust follows a different path deep into Kelly’s pussy. He watches her with what little concentration he isn’t using to hold himself back from exploding deep within her. “How about we play a little game, Kelly. First one to cum calls room service.”

He places a hand next to her shoulder, moving his weight from her hips as his cock burrows through her sex’s velvety vice. He wipes a bead of sweat from her forehead with a thumb before kissing her deeply: enjoying the way the last little thrust of each deep penetration causes her chest to arch up against his as he kisses her.

She hated being pinned down like that, but it felt so good, and she loved the way he was taking charge. The way he bit his lip, however, told her that it was probably because he wanted to last longer. The decadent and taboo experience of fucking a beautiful stranger on her own desk was probably only adding to how fantastic he felt. If he felt as good as she did, she was a little surprised he was doing such a good job of holding himself back.

He adjusted his angle and she arched her back in pleasure. When she saw him smirking, she got the feeling he wasn't quite finished with her. She groaned as he slowed down and asked her about a game. Intrigued by his little proposal. Chuckling, she agreed. "But why?" she asked, panting softly.

She gasped as he hit the perfect angle and moaned softly, shivering as he kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, arching into him, her body pressing against his with every thrust. He felt so good... She put her arms around him, locking him in place for a moment before she ran her hands down his back, her nails digging in just a tiny bit.

Candira said:
She put her arms around him, locking him in place for a moment before she ran her hands down his back, her nails digging in just a tiny bit.

Zach rests his forehead against Kelly’s as he fucks her on top of her tasteful hardwood desk. He half-smiles as her nails down his back grab his attention. Zach had guessed that Kelly would be one of two kinds of lover and was a little relieved that she was the sort who liked to claw when she got excited. Not that he was a huge fan of clawing; he just preferred it to biting.

Zach presses his cheek to Kelly’s as each forceful thrust of his cock follows that perfect angle. His voice has a ragged edge to it as he whispers in Kelly’s ear. “Having sex with . . . ugh, with a girl who likes to claw . . . is a double edged sword.”

Zach reaches up and slips his fingers into Kelly’s hair one last time. “You can always tell when you hit the right spots . . .” He curls his fingers into a fist, pulling her hair back and causing her chin to jut up. “But the better you do, the more you regret it the next.”

Unable to continue with his thought, Zach growls through his teeth as he rams his rigid member into Kelly’s pussy: with each thrust her velvety sex sucks him in deeper and tighter. Clearly on the brink of orgasm, Zach changes up his approach one final time.

Instead of building in frenzy to a last crescendo, he begins to modulate the rhythm of his thrusts. He rams his rigid cock into her rapidly, but slows as the arch of Kelly’s back becomes tighter. He speeds up again, but drops out a thrust seemingly at random: each missing beat only heightening the explosion of his cock into her grasping chasm a fraction of a second later. Zach plays Kelly’s desire: fucking her beyond her anticipation, drowning her in ecstasy without pity, bringing them both to the ragged edge of oblivion.

Kelly watched him the whole time, panting and arching into him as he teased her about clawing. She gasped as he hit just the right spot again. Her nails dug in just a little again before releasing as he kept moving his hips in that perfect rhythm of theirs. She took him deep and hard, just barely hanging on as he changed up his approach. Before long, Kelly was lost, however, in her orgasm. She closed her eyes, panting and arching, twisting and digging her nails into him, her toes curling as she hit her climax. "Fuck!"

She only hoped that the squeezing and massaging of his cock within her would bring him over the edge as well.

Candira said:

Zach’s grip on Kelly’s ruby hair tightens reflexively as her hot sex clamps down around his cock. It’s all too much for him to hold on. Zach’s mind goes blank as Kelly writhes in his arms, her nails digging sharply into his back as her entire body is wracked with orgasm. It’s almost as if he’s no longer inside his own body now, but looking down at himself from above: as he fucks Kelly with animalistic brutality.

His breath catching raggedly in his throat, Zach is unable to match Kelly in eloquence. Instead, he only manages, “Ung . . . oh god,” as she pushes him over the edge.

Hot, thick cum erupts from his cock in torrents as Zach’s cock spasms deep inside of Kelly. Beyond control, Zach’s hips buck savagely and more cum pours into Kelly with each thrust. He groans, riding waves of release, pumping his seed deep into her sex until it oozes out.

Eventually he slows, his grip on her hair relaxing. He continues to slide his cock into Kelly now, savoring the way her velvety pussy milks the last drops of cum from him.

Kelly was used to the hair thing, so she tilted her head whenever she felt a slight tug at it. But as she'd released, so had he, and she didn't really give a damn if she had to call up for room service. She just kept taking him, arching and moaning, loving the roughness until they were both spent. She panted, their cum on her thighs as he slid in and out of her slowly now, enjoying himself as they both calmed down. She was going to have to end their little interview if she was going to be able to go back to work. After a few long moments, she caught her breath and looked at him.

"Mmm, that was amazing," she said with a lazy smirk. "What was that thing about calling room service?"

Candira said:
"What was that thing about calling room service?"

Zach grins sheepishly at Kelly’s approval, forgetting for the moment where he is. And whom he is with. He studies her face closely as she reminds him about their little wager. Zach inhales deeply before resting his forehead against Kelly’s. With a wet squelch he pulls his softening cock from her pussy’s still-tight clutches. Zach chuckles, though his sheepish smile has a different tone now. He muses out loud, “I guess it’s been longer than I’d . . .”

Zack returns to reality first, then plants a kiss on Kelly’s lips: more friendly than passionate. “Sweet of you to bring that up, since you’re clearly the one who came first.” He pushes off the desk and takes a step back, unpinning his hostess. “If we ordered up now it’d be more like delivery I think. This is an office, well appointed as it is, but an office none the less.”

He turns around in an attempt to gain his bearings in this still strange place. Zach tries to take a step, nearly trips over the pants around his ankles, and laughs softly at himself as he tugs his underwear and jeans back into place. “We would need access to a room for room service.”

Zach leaves almost enough time for Kelly to offer just such a location. With his back to her as he adjusts his clothes, Kelly is unable to see the shadow of sadness pass quickly over his expression. But when he glances back over his shoulder at her he’s all sly smiles again. “I’m sure I’ve taken more than my share of your time for now. I appreciate your . . . generosity, but you’ve got a business to run. I do have one more request, though, if I haven’t yet used up all of my welcome.”

Kelly smiled as he rested his forehead against hers. He was a real mixed bag when it came to his personality. But she was finding that she kind of liked that about him. She shivered as he pulled out of her. Clearly it had been awhile since he'd had anyone to help vent his frustrations. She propped herself up on her elbows and kissed him back softly, keeping it just as light as he wanted it. She got the feeling that somehow or other he'd lost his bearings and she wasn't sure if that was good or not. Something about him seemed off.

She smiled as he turned around and stumbled, sitting up as he left her sitting there. A moment later, she was standing beside him. And then he was back to being clever...something wasn't quite right but she said nothing of it. She tilted her head as he mentioned a final request. "Well, that depends on the request," she said with a smirk. "But go ahead and ask it."

Candira said:
"But go ahead and ask it."

Zach unrolls then re-rolls his shirt’s sleeves as Kelly slides off her desk and takes a spot immediately next to him. He stands quietly for a moment, lost to thought and the quietly swirling night scenery spread out before the office’s expansive window. Zach rubs the side of his jaw as he eyes Kelly from the edge of his field of vision.

Turning to her, he motions to her in general. “You look a little disheveled. Probably should freshen up before you head back to the trenches.” He runs a hand back through his own hair; the pair looks equally out of sorts. Zach turns away from the window to face Kelly again, unable to prevent the return of that sly yet slightly embarrassed smile to his lips. “Fuck. You really are a million ways to be cruel. But maybe that’s what it takes in this business.” He laughs, oddly amused by his own words.

“I’d offer to paint you but I’m not that good a liar.” He hooks his thumbs into his pants pockets and leans forward, winking at the completely nude hostess. Eventually Kelly’s request registers in his mind. “Oh, right. I’d still like to get a more in depth tour of the place. Particularly the roof, if you must know.” Zach turns to gather his bag and jacket, but his gaze remains stuck on Kelly’s confident display nearly to the point of tripping him over the coffee table near the sofa. “Nothing melodramatic, you know. Unless that’d be an excuse to get you out of work.” He wrinkles his nose at her as he makes a diving gesture with his hand that ends in a splat motion. “But a little company to make sure I don’t get in any more trouble would be incredible. Maybe answer the last few questions as well.”

Kelly watched him curiously as he went about dressing while he watched her out of the corner of his eye. What a curious person he was. His words about her being cruel caused her to raise an eyebrow. On the one hand, she understood what he meant. On the other, it didn't make that much sense. She watched him and chuckled as he joked about painting her. She got the feeling that all this bravado was a self-defense mechanism, but she could still see that he was vulnerable somehow after their little encounter on her desk. She'd have it cleaned later--but it wasn't a big deal at the moment.

Rather than let him trip, Kelly moved closer so he could choose to focus on one thing or the other without hurting himself. She thought about his request and wondered how long she could afford to be away from the club...

"Well, I think Lori's down there taking care of things, so I can spare time to finish off the tour. Unfortunately all I can really show you is the rest of this floor and the penthouse before we get around to the roof. Floors two through six are all person rooms of employees here. I can't very well show you anything without their permission. But I can show you the penthouse I share with Eli and the roof. And I can answer your questions. I think I will shower after the tour if you wouldn't mind riding the elevator to the main floor on your own. Of course, you're welcome to stay at our club for as long as you like, and if you're planning on coming back, I can arrange a free VIP pass for you. But of course, any expenses you wrack up are still your responsibility." With that, she found her panties and slipped them back on before she found her dress which she pulled on and smoothed out. She needed to change anyway.

Candira said:
"But of course, any expenses you wrack up are still your responsibility."

Zach tucks his jacket under the strap of his messenger bag as he slings the bag over his shoulder. He casts one last glance out of the massive window before heading for the door of Kelly’s office. “If there ever was an invitation for disaster. . .” he laughs. “At least this time I don’t have to worry about the tab myself.”

Making a mental note to collect his expense card from the bar, Zach opens the door for Kelly. “I’m honored and would love a VIP card. I can’t promise when I’ll be back, but that’d be incentive enough. And to be honest, I think I may take a pass on the penthouse. I’m sure it is as lovely as the other parts of the club you’ve shown me. Maybe even more so.”

Zach smiles pleasantly at Kelly. “But I’m not really the penthouse sort. I like margins: the dark corners and so on. Unless there is something particularly noteworthy then I think I will survive without that portion of the tour. But the roof: you must show me the roof.” Zach’s tone gets comically dramatic. “Really, you mustn’t refuse.”

She laughed. "Well, there's not much up there yet, but we're planning on doing a rooftop garden. There are railings so you shouldn't fall off. The penthouse is pretty nice, but it's not really something you would need to see. So I'll get a card for you before we leave here and then take you up. Just wait one moment please." With that, she straightened up her hair a little and walked back to her desk to put him into the system, asking him various questions to complete the process. Then she took a card, uploaded the information and handed it to him. "Alright then. To the roof," she said with a grin.

With that, the redhead walked him to the door of her office and back to the elevator to show him the roof.

((Continued here))

Kelly guided Kevin into her office and walked him into the seating area. "I'll get you some information to look over. Do you want anything to drink?" she asked, walking to her carefully concealed mini fridge. She pulled out a hard lemonade for herself and set it on the counter for herself as she pulled a slick binder from a shelf so he could look at all the services they offered VIP customers...along with the prices, though they varied with each worker.

Kevin used the immediate opportunity to look around for a moment. He admired the feel of the place. In many ways he felt like he was still a pile of nerves in a single small container. Ready to burst at any point. He tried to keep his calm, and for whatever reason the environment of the office seemed to calm him a bit. Perhaps it was due to the quaintness of the office itself. He sat on one of the couches and shuffled his feet into a comfortable position. "Um...odd question but, do you have anything like a lemonade?" He asked softly and yet with that familiar awkward tone.

"Regular or pink?" She asked, pulling a pink one out of her fridge, the other regular one in her hand as well. "Here we are," she said, setting them both down on the coffee table. She handed him the binder and took a seat next to him. "Browse to your heart's content," she said, waiting for him to pick a lemonade.

"Um...Regular is fine thanks." He said as he smiled lightly and picked up the regular lemonade glass and brought it to his lips. He let the binder rest on his lap for a moment as he stared down at it. He took another small sip of lemonade before he placed the glass back down onto the table and released a deep breath through his nose. He used the breath as momentum and opened the binder slowly letting the front cover fling to the side and looked at its contents. He adjusted his glasses for a moment and his eyes trailed over the contents of the first few pages of the binder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom