Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random quote thread

thanks in no small part to clubby's quote whoring, my quote whoring, and clubby's booby back rubs, we've broken 100 posts. huzzah.

"You're dumb because.... smiley face."-Psychostick, The Dumb Song

101!

Your existence will be maintained only at the cost of your own nullification. - Michel Foucault

-cops another feel of clubby's rack of glory-

"Y'know, I would think you're cute if you weren't all stalkerish. Other than that, you're sweet."- Me, to my ex best friend's ex gf

"Personality is born out of pain. It is the fire shut up in the flint."
- J.B. Yeats

Oh, Yeats. <3

"Well, in the old Viking tradition, when a man killed another man's father- the son was allowed to take revenge against the murderer. So, he would have the man tied down a foot or so off the ground to rocks and the avenger would reach under him to his ribs, dig his hands under his ribs and pull them back clean through his back. And that's why it was called The Blood Eagle." - Greg from my Irish Lit Class.

"That's...fucking awesome!" - Me.

"Unless it is mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it's a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life - love should not be one of them."
- Unknown

"Dude, Loki was kind of a pussy. He'd always take other forms and run away. How did THAT sperm make Hel, Fenris, and Jormundgandr?" -Ryan

"I give the name violence to a boldness lying idle and enamored of danger."
- Jean Genet

I would say Kiss and Say Goodbye is wonderful, but more of a handjob level. I would think it would have to be more uptempo or urgent to qualify otherwise.

"We knew the Warrior caste was unhappy with our activities."
"Unhappy? Delenn, he's planning to kill you."
"That is .. one interpretation."
"He said he would use any and all means necessary. I respectfully suggest that he intends to go far beyond harsh language."
-- Delenn and Lennier in Babylon 5:"Grey 17 is Missing"

xD Awesome.

"Can I help you cross the street?" - Russel
"No." - Mr. Fredrickson.
"I can help you cross your yard-"
"No."
"I can..help you cross your..porch."
"No."
"Well, I gotta help you cross something!"

-From the movie UP.

"I have alot of things to reminisce about.
After all, I have nothing here.
For example, you know..."
"For example, things like summer clouds, and like cold rain.
Things like the smell of a fall breeze-"
"Like the sounds of rain drops hitting an umbrella.
Like the softness of spring soil.
Like the feeling of peace at the convenience store in the middle of the night."
"And then, you know, like the cool wind after school-"
"Like the small of chalkboard erasers-"
"Like the sound of a truck passing by in the middle of the night-"
"Like the smell of asphalt in the rain-"
"Things like that, I have all this time-"
"I have all this time that I thought I would like to experience with you."

- Voices of a Distant Star

"I've opened up my eyes, seen the world for what it's worth. Tears rain down from the sky. They're blowing us to bits, to prove whose god wins all the power. Fire rains down from the sky."- Trivium, Down From the Sky

"Some girls give me jewelry, others buy me clothes, some girls give me children I never asked them for." -Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Back
Top Bottom