Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

<3 Wuv the Hahvy. Tomorow I'm off and so posting should be done within the next three days or so.

Trying to describe certain feelings I have is like trying to learn exactly why part of me is the way that I am. Sometimes, I really can't find the words- even if they are there in my mind. As much as I have searched internally to find how I tick, some of me is still a mystery, and might remain so. I know myself extremely well, but sometimes I wonder why I react the way I do. I review what I said, how it could have been said differently, what else I could have done, etc. I don't regret these moments- I have no regrets in my life- but sometimes I wonder what exactly triggers some of my reactions. Sometimes I don't. It's one of those weird thought-processes I have. Just like how sometimes I see things in my imagination as a cartoon or realistic. Sometimes when someone describes something to me that happened to them- it is pictured in my mind as a cartoon. Not necessarily a masterpiece or anything, but a cartoon nonetheless. And yet when I imagine something I want and desire (such as a fantasy) it is almost real enough for me to touch and feel on my skin.

I wouldn't say I'm complex and yet I would. I like simple things but sometimes do things in complex ways that could be simplified. Sometimes I go roundabout ways to think over something, repeating phrases over and over in context and out of context to get the proper idea settled. Sometimes I get straight to it, look it over, and BAM! There is it. Or sometimes I start at the end of the story and work my way backwards- which I tend to do when telling about something that happened. Starting at the end and working towards the beginning somehow makes it easier to say something when I'm speaking. Yet sometimes I start in the middle, go to the end, and then go back to the beginning. It's weird when I think about it, yet it makes sense to me- like I'm looking for any sort of details I may have missed so I start from the end rather than the beginning. Or the middle as the case maybe. Strange, no?

When describing how I feel about someone, sometimes it's pretty cut and dry. I tolerate them or I don't. I like them or I don't. I care about them or I don't. But sometimes it gets more complex than that. Why? Because of one memory or another or something along those lines. With a few friends of mine, I could care less about what they do, where they are, etc...and could easily cut them from my life- yet I still care about them. Confusing? Maybe. Maybe it's more like I tolerate them because despite not supporting the things they do, I see the good in them when others don't. Or maybe I'm trying to keep from being lonely. Either way, some of my friends I keep around by my own will- otherwise they wouldn't be around at all. But delving deeper into the emotional spectrum makes things more...blurred. Accepting the faults of others can be tiring or it can be rewarding. Who doesn't have faults? Being able to accept those faults makes a person good, yes? Or is it because you have to? With me, I analyze the faults my friends have and try to see if I can handle them or not. Depending on the answer, the friendship is dulled down to whether I can deal with them being involved in my life because -despite their faults- they are still feeling, living human beings whom I happen to come to know and understand. But then Trust is brought into the picture.

Trust is the basis of most, if not all, relationships. Trust is a startling issue with me because despite being able to accept people and their flaws, it doesn't mean I can trust them with information that I harbor. Being friends and being friends are two different things. I may be your friend, but what exactly do you know about me? You know only what I let you be privy to. Sometimes we can be friends for years and I tell you something you've never even known- such as a friend of mine who never knew I attempted suicide when I was 13 and had been my friend since I was a child. Being a selectively secretive person can sometimes cause rifts in friendships - so I try to be as open as I can be. In a way, I'm a very open person- but try to delve deeper beyond the surface I leave exposed and I close up like a locked door.

And yet, I have instances- gut feelings- that I can't keep myself locked up against certain people. It's a reaction I have still been unable to explain. My family is closed off from certain aspects of my life because- quite simply- they wouldn't be able to handle that information. With my ex-lover, I kept most of that same information from him because of fear, mistrust, a certain feeling that I couldn't quite be as open as he asked me to be - which I was right about in the long run. But regardless, back on topic. This feeling of being exposed layer by layer is probably the scariest thing to handle. It means I have to try to trust based on an instinct that is unexplainable. Which leads me back to the certain feelings I have that are hard to explain..

I was in love once with someone- who at the time- was a wonderful person. Looking back on our relationship, there were a lot of problems I overlooked, shied away from, denied, etc. Love can be quite blind- or perhaps hopeful that the person who acts sweet will remain so. But he is my ex for a reason- he couldn't handle me nor could he handle the fact that I was growing up quicker than he could deal with. That issue has been laid to rest. But now, now I'm semi-lost.

I trust this new person in such a way it blows my mind and terrifies me all at once. I worry all the time that I may hurt him enough to damage him, but he assures me I cannot. But how can that be true? Throughout my life I've been told I hurt people- that I'm worthless, horrid, etc. So in my fragility, I fear the worst: harming someone I love to the point of no return. But the other reason this plagues me is because...he has the ability to hurt me just the same because of this trust and care. Does it scare me? Of course it does. But I want to believe in this. In what we have because something, some instinct, tells me to. That with this person, I won't have to be afraid. I won't have to hide. I won't have to run or bottle myself away. That I can be as open as I can without fear of rejection- because who ever wants that? To be rejected for who they are by someone they love?

He can be frustrating, goofy, silly, charming, childish, wonderful, and overall...my perfect match. My kind of perfect. He doesn't need to be perfect, doesn't try to be perfect, but to me, he is perfect. He's the key to healing my damaged heart and trust. How do I know? I feel it every time he smiles. I feel it every time he makes me laugh. I feel it every time he tells me I'm the only one for him. I feel it every time he tells me I'm his forever. He brings out the best in me and makes me want to try to better myself even though he never asks me to do anything but be myself. With my issues, sometimes I feel like it will all fade away from a bittersweet dream for how can such a man exist for me to love? Or to love me in return? How can someone exist that makes me feel like...I'm enough for them? That I'll always be enough for them? That I may make mistakes but I won't disappoint them because I live up to those mistakes and learn from them? That somehow they accept everything about me? that even with all my flaws, my problems, my constant attempt to distance myself from something so beautiful because I don't want to ruin it, that they can still take all that and still say, "I love everything about you"? It's one of the few things that leaves me breathless.

Maybe I'm not so broken or bruised. And maybe, just maybe, I can be and am all those wonderful things he thinks I am.

You write awesomely when you are so moved, my dear. Beautiful.

That said?

HERP DERP. Of COURSE you can be wonderful. Most of us think you already are. You're just the one that needs to realize it. The only limiting factor I can see in this right now is your faith in yourself. I mean, sure, there's other real world things. But based on how I understand the situation, and how I understand you, you need to realize you are all the things you can be, all he hopes for and more. You don't need to strive for that, you ARE that. What you need to strive for is BELIEVING that.

<sigh> Again, it falls to me to have faith for you, if you don't have faith for yourself. It is a burden I am happy to bear. :)

My sweet cocksucking Jesus.

That was beautiful.

I am so happy for you, Hahvy! I am really glad you've met someone who's able to show you what a wonderful person you are!

jeez, now I'm all embarrassed. -blushblushblush-

But thank you both. I appreciate it thoroughly. <3

I can't believe it's only been 24 hours since I got some of the worst news of my life.

24 hours since I heard her cry in utter agony that tore out my heart.

24 hours since I realized she wasn't coming home again.

And 24 hours later, it doesn't feel real again.

It's funny how every time things seem to be going really well something bad happens. Equilibrium, right?

Hope you get to be feeling better. If you'd like someone to talk to, feel free to get in contact with me.

-Hugs tight and gives lots of hot cocoa and chicken-

You know...I haven't had chicken since friday. That's a feat right there.

Hot cocoa sounds good. I should make some.

I feel like I've stepped beyond the boundaries of time and am just drifting along the coast, watching everything from a distance because these moments feel surreal. Maybe I should explain. Maybe I shouldn't. Things are in chaos while everything is calm. You never know true agony until someone is able to put a sound to it. To make you feel it outside of yourself but have it move into your heart like a hammer fall. It chokes you until you feel like you can't breathe and tears leak out- the only form of pain you can show even as you gasp for breath. Your heart simply breaks. You never think it will happen to you. You never think anything will change until it does. For everyone else, the days are normal and go by so slow and easy. But not for you. Not ever again.

I usually keep most of the important aspects of my life to myself and to my close family. But it doesn't seem like I can keep this in. Can keep it bottled up. Though I feel like I feel...nothing. I'm empty inside. Like there's a hole in me that has sucked out my emotions- or that my emotions have been hollowed out. I still smile and laugh, but it feels so empty because my amusement lasts for only an instant before I'm just empty again- almost like an open wound that you don't realize is there and everything just pours out. Like a cut you forgot about that's still bleeding without your notice because you are numb to it. You aren't used to it, no, but it's as if it's outside of yourself. Some separate piece of you you lost.

You never really, truly, understand how important someone is to you until they have been taken away. Until you have nothing left but faded and crinkled memories like old paper. Until you realized how short the time was that you knew them. Over the weekend, I experienced such a loss. I was in denial until I went to the house where she lives and realized - it had become that place she once lived in. The energy of the house sucked everything from me. It was like the sun had failed to rise. It was the most awful feeling in the world. Because all the good in that house seemed to have disappeared along with her. It didn't feel real. It still doesn't. I don't think it ever will. She just graduated last year. I still don't understand.

I felt like my aunt would break in my arms when I held her. I felt she was afraid I would suddenly disappear from her arms as well. It was as if a thick black shroud had been pulled over everything. The house was broken like its family. I didn't want to let go of my younger cousin. I wanted to hold him until the pain went away. But I couldn't keep him there in that awkward position on the stairs as I sat next to my mother. My older cousin looked so defeated- as if there was no light left in her eyes. I held her so close- closer than I have in years and told her she could hug as tight as she wanted. I wouldn't break, I said.

"But I just might..." she whispered.

The agony was there in subtly. I could barely breathe until she let me go. Wandering that house, unable to keep still, I could feel the press of grief all around me, suffocating me. My own sorrow would spill over every so often, but I would hide it best I could. I had to try to be strong along with my mother. But it seemed like the hardest task given to me in years. When I was little, I didn't have to be strong when my grandfather died. I didn't have to try. But now, when I was sitting in that house, trying to find some place to sit where no one would touch me, it was difficult to breathe and think. It's funny sometimes what you think of when you at the bottom of the hill and trying to get back to the top where things were better and light-filled.

I remember when we were young and jumping on the trampoline.
I remember when we ran around the house and did jumps and rolls on the front lawn.
I remember when we decided to give each other nicknames.
I remember when she said we'd be friends forever.
And I remember when we ate M&Ms and we thought they were huge in our little hands.
And I remember the first time she hugged me and told me she loved me.

It seems like just yesterday I was watching her dance with her best friend at her graduation party and trying to lure me in. I was uncomfortable because I didn't really know anyone who was there besides my immediate family. But still she tried and I tried to indulge her, but it was too hard to let go in the way she wanted. She was more confident than me. Like a brighter side of myself. Her smile would light up any room. She was that kind of person. She was the best. And she was so young. Too young to disappear.

I can't even describe the agony I felt at watching the news that broadcasted her passing like some stranger that was unfortunate enough to be placed under the camera's eye. But I remember the scream my aunt made at seeing the disaster. I thought I would shatter to pieces on the couch. I tried to curl up in a ball, but I had no place to go. My mother had to drag me away and hold me as I could only murmur, "her car, her car, her car..." Every time my mother hugs me now, I feel as if she thinks I'll vanish too. I wonder if my aunt and mother think I'll suddenly vanish and leave them behind without being able to say goodbye. That I won't grow up. That they'll put me into the cold ground too young.

Looking at her picture, I still can't imagine her gone. We grew apart but I always held her in my heart as someone worthwhile. She gave me my nickname. I gave her hers. She collected rubber duckies. I thought that was fantastic. Her room is like an alter to a beautiful person who will no longer touch her own things and think, "what should I do today?" Her hairdryer was still plugged in- as if in wait for her to rush in and fix her hair. I felt all the air sucked out of my lungs when I stepped into that room. It was palpable that she was no longer there. And yet, it still doesn't feel real. Even after my aunt's agonizing cries. Even after seeing the news. Even after walking into that room. Even after leaving that house and know, forever, that she'll never cross the threshold.

My mind can't wrap around it. I don't know if it ever will.

Death is one of the hardest things we have to cope with. Some never do, and some get too hard-hearted. Loss is a part of life, unfortunately; you check into this terrestrial hotel knowing that one day, you're going to have to check out again.

I know it's really hard. But you'll get through this. I wish I could offer more support, but all we can do is listen if you want to talk, or distract you if you want to not think for a while.

When I get my computer back from the shop, I'll look for you on IMs.

FINALLY - FINALLY closing the chapter on having Jon as my wretched roommate. I've been moving into my new apartment- roommate free- and am going to enjoy decorating it to the fullest. And being on my own. YES. I'm so getting drunk next weekend and hopping on vent when it happens so I won't be drunk alone. xD

More irritated than I thought I would be. Annoyed with how certain things happen and why they happen. So my night is shit. Awesome. Nothing more to say, just gonna try and relax out my frustration at immaturity.

*HUGS* Sorry to hear that your night went to shit and you're having to deal with immaturity in people around you. Also glad to hear that things are going well for you with the new apartment and school. Sorry I've been so out of touch lately but I have been keeping up on news as best I can :)

As I sit here at my desk, I usually have strange but endless loops of thought. Some are random, some seemed centered or calculable, and some are just...something to think about. I suppose that is the right way to put it. When thoughts encircle over and over, they can grow or die. Some stick, some fall, and others dissolve slowly over time or are placed on the "back burner" of our minds. Some can be pleasant, others hideous in their creations, and others speculative.

When fantasies arise, they can help, hinder, or just entertain. They are the epitome of "unattainable" in that they are fantasies - unrealistic ideals. However, some can be attained through others. Such as sexual explorations, and job opportunities that were once unreachable. But then are they really fantasies? Or just ideals? When delving deeper into the spectrum, they can be both. Why? Because an ideal can be realized and a fantasy, in it's own way, cannot. But if some overlap those lines of make-believe, then they are attainable and realistic. They become a projection of will.

Sometimes, it seems, that no matter what is wished, it won't come true. But in reality, unless it can be believed to be attainable, then it won't be. Willpower is the strongest potential to change. It takes soul, personality, motivation, and strive to make some ideals or fantasies realistic and obtainable. By sheer force of will, many things become possible: to stop smoking, to stop drinking, to change a quality that is negative or flawed, to gain courage and purpose, to do better in whatever is chosen. Willpower, however, cannot be substituted for something else, like motivation. The will can be there, but the motivation needs to follow through.

When motivation and willpower couple together, many things are possible. And then ambition. Ambition raises the stakes from being one level of an ideal, to reaching many other levels of that ideal. Ambition strives for higher, better, more. It reaches for higher than what just can be obtained, but what -could- be obtained beyond that reachable amount. When all three are put together, it seems as if an unstoppable force would form. Energy is the end all be all of these three powers. Without the energy, they all come crashing down.

Even the best laid plans can crumble.

Back
Top Bottom