Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guide me. (Furry princess and Ladydark)

furry princess

Supernova
Jackie had once again fallen asleep at her drafting table, the self employed artist in the last few weeks had made a habit of it as her workaholic tendencies overtook her and over the past few months had all but vanished from the outside world, her only contacts were the people that commissioned her and her housemate who did his best to help her, she had even begun packaging up finished works for him to post for her on his trips out.

Little Jackie stood at 5'5, she was a rabbit-human much like her parents and she lived in a world where mixes such as herself weren't uncommon, the girl sported large lopped ears reaching just past her shoulders, she had blonde hair which also was the colour of her fur except for the last third which was black, her rabbit tail was a beautiful ivory white. Her eyes were a beautiful sky blue and adorning the center of her face was a button nose which she was very embarrassed about, her clothing style was erratic, and she rarely followed trends, currently she was wrapped in loose trackpants and a tanktop which held back her c-cups with ease and showed little cleavage.

Her dreams had started out very work related, drawing away, altering and redrawing until her roommate returned, he took the pencils from her before taking her hands drawing her into a soft hug that made her melt inside before tipping her head and planting a soft kiss on her lips, her real self showed a very pleased smile at the lovely theater in her mind.

It was late when Yoshi wondered from his room to the bathroom down the hall, but he sighed when he saw the light on in the study. He heads to the bathroom and does what he has to before leaving and going further down the hall. He stands in the doorway and crosses his arms with a soft glare, she had done it again, no wonder she had back problems. He softens his expression and walks into the room, he gently takes the pen from her hand and softly pushes her hair aside to see her sleeping face. "Why do you do this to yourself..." He then gently lifts her from her chair, carrying her bridal style and keeping her curled in his arms. He looks down at her and not for the first time, thought about just taking her to his own bed and holding her the rest of the night. Shaking his head softly he leaves the study and heads down the hall to her room, he lays her on the bed and removes her shoes before tucking her in. He leans down and softly kisses her forehead, as he's done everytime he's had to return her to bed, it was something he couldn't resist. He then heads back to his own room to have another night of dreams filled with soft ears and a fluffy cotton tail.

Jackie awoke stretched out in her bed, hugging her pillow tightly while resting her head on it, she looked around confused for a few moments before realizing Yoshi had once again taken her to bed and her heart fluttered, he was so cute and nice that she couldn't help but wiggle happily as she imagined being in his arms, her own hung around his neck and both of them staring into each others eyes. "Mmmm one day~" Jackie wasn't sure how she would go about it but she was sure one day she would admit to him how she felt and maybe just maybe he would feel the same way.

But not right now, she pushed herself out of bed and began to skip happily towards her ensuite, stripping down before having a shower, makiing sure to pay special attention to her ears which due to her habits had started to become coated in graphite from her pencils which just wouldn't come out, once she felt she did all she could she got redressed this time wearing a large billowy sundress, she loved the way it flared out when she spun it always felt so fun, and she already found herself doing it in the mirror a few times before stepping out of her room and heading towards the kitchen before noticing a package had been pushed through their door mail slot. "Oh its here! Yay!" The excitable bunny finding herself jumping excitedly as she tore off the packaging to find the DVD. "Life management through hypnosis, You are going to be my ticket to evening out my life." Jackie had spent quite a few hours researching various ways to fixing her workaholic attitude, someone had suggested hypnosis and after many more hours of research she found this DVD online, she began to read the back of the box excitedly still hopping up and down on her heels as she did.

Yoshi started to wake up when he heard the shower going down the hall, he had given her the room with the attached bath when they moved in, her being the female and needing more privacy and all. He sits up and stretched, then heads to his closet to get dressed, he preferred to shower at night before bed. Once dressed he flips on his tv to catch the morning news and check the weather for the day, but flicks it off when he hears Jackie. He gets up and heads towards the kitchen, just in time to hear her explaining the DVD to herself. He stands a few feet away just watching her be excited, smiling softly, then frowns remembering last night. He crosses his arms and stares at her. "Hypnosis... So instead of findong you asleep at your desk I'm going to find you clucking like a chicken somewhere... Won't that look great on YouTube..."

He moves to walk past her, tying to hide how the thought of her under hypnosis was actually making him feel. The power to control her in almost any way, possibly without her even knowing, he held back a shiver and focused on last night. He takes a deep breath as he enters the kitchen and starts their coffee before facing her again, arms crossed and leaning back against the counter. "But really Jackie... You can't keep doing that to yourself... I mean when was the last time you were out with friends... Heck out of the apartment period..." He was tired of watching his long time friend and secret love, slowly turning into a shut in, she used to be so outgoing and fun to be around, now it was all work.

Jackie began to giggle at Yoshi's comment before seeing the serious expression on his face, her smile vanishing under his look of worry and even possible disappointment, she hung her head as he chastised her habits. "I...I know that I haven't been leading a good lifestyle lately..." Even now the poor bunny could feel a twinge in her back. "I have been trying I swear and...and I got this to help, lots of people said it helped them, I talked to a few of them, they quit smoking, helped them manage anger and a few other things and I thought maybe if I can use some self hypnosis I might..." Her hands began to ball up as she spoke, embarrassment filling her as she admitted her failing.

"T-tell you what." She said with sudden confidence again, her energetic demeanor showing through. "I will try this, and regardless of if I feel better or not we will go out and if I still dont feel any different I guess I'll try something else." Jackie looked almost like she was begging for approval of her plan. "Its all about setting goals a-and then you use a word to trigger it so my goal will be to think about work less and if it works I can just say the word and it will help get me on track what do you think?"

Yoshi watches her as she starts to shrink in on herself, he was about to say something when she sprong back, making him blinks a moment. He frowns a bit listening to her, then walks closer and picks up the disk, reading the back. "But isn't hypnosis on a subconscious level... You could just chose not to say your trigger word... Then how would that help..." He looks up at her and sees her hopeful face and sighs softly "Fine... Try it... But!" He points at her "I'm holding you to that going out... You've been stuck in the apartment too long little bunny..."

"I cant say I know all about hypnosis and maybe normal hypnosis is different? I dunno but I'll just say it when I feel stressed about work and it should help shouldn't it? And if it doesn't..." Jackie began to stare into the distance for a moment as she thought of some other plan. "If not we can try real hypnosis and if that doesn't work I dunno...We will think of something." Jackie nodded as he gave in and made his demand. "I promise if necessary you can drag me out of the house regardless of whether this works." Jackie held up the DVD before walking past him and stealing his toast, shooting him a devilish grin before running to her room. "It says it takes about an hour!" She yelled while chomping on a piece of toast.

Just over an hour passed and Jackie finally stepped out of her room almost in a daze, the whole video was about getting you to repeat your goals and your code word in a trance and she felt like she hadn't quite come out of it yet. "Lets...yeah lets go." She said waving towards the door while rubbing her cheeks. "If I start saying xylophone randomly its because I'm thinking about work okay, I'm not trying to be weird." One of the instructions was to use a rarely used word so there was no confusion in regular conversation.

He gave her a slight glare as she stole his food and returns to the kitchen after she leaves, making his breakfast and pouring his coffee. "Alright..." He heads into the living room and turns on the tv, finding a show to keep his distracted. The thought that she was undergoing hypnosis so close to him, almost had him twitching, he takes a deep breath and watches his show.

When Jackie finally walks out, he turns to her and has to bite his lip, she was still a little dazed and looked beautiful. He coughs and gives his head a little shake as she suggests going out, then smirks a bit at her trigger word. "Xylophone... That's what you chose..." He shrugs and gets up, turning the tv off and grabbing their jackets, he helps her put it on, she still looked a bit out of it. "You sure you're ok to go out?" He loops his arms around her just in case "Just until you can see straight..." He leads them out and locks up.

"I needed something that wouldnt get said much." Jackie still seemed spaced out as he asked if she was okay. "I'm fi-" She said in an attempt to dismiss her confusion before he wrapped his arm around her, her eyes suddenly shooting wide open and her heart beating fast but still that foggyness blocked up her senses as they walked out, slowly it began to disipate, a view that she had not seen in weeks? almost months? The outside world so bright and colourful, it made her want to paint to draw, the way the light shone off the cars and bounced in the bird bath of their neighbours. "Xylophone..." She said as she realized what was happening.

She did feel a bit better, tenseness that she hadn't noticed in her shoulders suddenly vanishing and the thought of drawing slipping away from her, her freed mind soon realizing she could milk the moment, the dazed girl could lean against her caring housemate without a thought of anything more going through his head.

Yoshi continues to lead her outside, he glances down to watch her as the walk out, her first time out in months. He heard her whisper her trigger and frowns slightly, wishing she didn't need it, he looks forward again and heads to the park. "You know... Your art doesn't always have to be for work... You could just come out here and draw... For you..." 'Or for me...' He thought silently, giving into the urge to lightly rub her side as she walked, she felt so right beside him.

Jackie was slow to react in her dopey state, her lopped ears occasionally flicking about 3 or 4 seconds after a sound happened, just enough to flick up about 1/3 of the way up, she nodded softly at his suggestion, the girl was distracted as she leaned against him and then even felt him rub her side, for a moment she thought it was a dream but snapped back to reality suddenly and finally burst through that fog over her, her eyes darting back and forth as she seemed to finally wake from that trance like state. "Oh my head..." Jackie shook her head, her big floppy ears dancing back and forth along with her upper back length hair. "It's like I was half asleep." Before realizing what she was sabotaging she stood up on her own and stepped aside for a moment, only realizing afterwards that she ruined the peaceful and romantic atmosphere they had.

"What did you say?" She asked seeming a little fuzzy on the details while in that state.

He was quite enjoying them like this, almost believing it was real before she finally snapped back to reality and pulled away. He blinks and watches her, then frowns slightly "Umm... What do you remember?" He leads them over to a bench and sits down "I said your art doesn't always need to be work... What about just painting for fun..." He looks at her "You ok?"

Jackie had to think about the answer, she remembered everything but it all seemed hazy. "I can try that, would you come out with me so I had someone to talk to?" She asked attempting to be subtle about wanting him around. "Yeah I think I'm fine, I was just like I don't know still half asleep? I guess snapping out of the trance isn't as simple as just getting up and going to do things." Jackie began to look out at the view in front of her, once again feeling inspired. "We-we could go back and get my drawing pad no-now if you want..." The little rabbit began to fidget, bit by bit wishing she could get back to work, trying to make excuses in her head about the fact that because she makes money it shouldn't be a worry, maybe if he thought she was going to draw for fun she could sneak in some work without him worrying.

Yoshi looks at her and noticed her starting to fidget, a small tell that she had when she was lying, he crosses his arms and leans back against the bench. "No... I think today should be just about relaxing... And enjoying just being outside again..." He smiles up at her "How about an ice cream..." He wanted to get her mind off work with out her trigger as much as possible.

Jackie internally cursed as he dismissed her idea for drawing, he almost seemed proud as he leaned back, she nodded as he suggested ice cream, if she played along maybe he would change his mind? She stood up and followed beside him. "Xylophone..." Once again the word had an effect but it felt extremely diminished, she still wanted to draw, to work. "Xylophone..." She repeated again but it didn't help, the conditioning already starting to wear off much to the dismay of an ever more fidgety and self-control lacking bunny. "I-I should get home, what if I miss deadlines or lose track of where I'm up to?" Even when obsessed with work she was never this tense, the thought of being so far away from it, to be lazy with it was exhausting and distressing. "You know baby steps, we went out and maybe try for a little longer tommorow?"

He nodded and stood up, they were headed to the cart when she stated to say her word, a few times, he stops them and looks at her. "Jackie... It's already wearing off isn't it..." He crosses his arms and looks at her with a frown. "No... No more! You can't keep hiding in that damn office... I can't keep finding you in the middle of the night asleep over that desk..." He didn't want to get angry at her, but he also couldn't watch his little bunny shrink away again, not when he had finally seen her starting to return. "You are going to stay out here... Have an ice cream and enjoy the summer weather..."

Jackie wasn't sure what to expect as a reaction but it certainly wasn't him snapping at her, a moment of fear filling her as she felt like she was 3 inches tall beneath a towering giant and for what must have been half a minute she stood still, shock on her face as she couldn't think of a single word to say in reply, finally she ducked her head, softly nodding. "Okay I'll try..." The nerves were still there, the desire to go to work, she hadn't realized how heavily she had engrained her work ethic over the rougher financial months. "I'm sorry Yoshi..." Her eyes stayed focused on the ground, scared of hearing another outburst.

Yoshi watches her, then frowns as she shrinks anyway, he sighs as she said sorry and refused to look at him. He steps closer and pauses a moment, then gently pulls her closer into a soft hug, lightly petting her ears a moment. "Jackie... I'm... I'm sorry I snapped at you... It's just... It's hard watching you disappear... You know I've gone a whole week with ignoring you to see if you'd notice..." He steps back and tips her head up, frowning "Do you know how much it hurt to know your best friend... Who you've lived with for years... Didn't notice you'd been gone for a week..." He shanks his head and steps back, letting her go "It scares me to think about what would happen if I did really leave..." He turns and walks towards the ice cream cart again, needing a minute to calm down, he almost let it slip.

Jackie almost wanted to step away as he moved towards her but soon found herself pressed against him in a hug, she listened intently as she also felt and heard his heartbeat which helped to calm her down before he admitted something she honestly hadn't noticed, how could she have gone a whole week without even noticing that she hadn't interacted with her best friend? The one she loved more then anything, who she had multiple dreams of marrying? Having kids? Tears began to pour from her eyes and she gripped his shirt with her hands stopping him from moving towards the ice cream cart as she buried her head in his chest. "I'm sorry! I didn't know I was that bad, Please don't leave! I..." Jackie too almost shouted something she would be unable to take back as the sobbing girl cried into her friend's chest and made a scene. "Please I'll do anything!" The poor girl was panicked thoughts running through her head, maybe he had thought about it? What if he thought she wasn't worth the effort? A few people had already walked by whispering things under their breath or to the person with them

"W-What... Jackie..." He automatically wraps his arms around her, wanting to comfort her, he sighs and leads her to a bench further away, sending glares to those talking around them. "Jackie... Sweety calm done... I'm not leaving... I'd be too worried about you..." He pulls a cloth from his pocket and wipes her eyes softly, reaching up to pet her ears, knowing it helps her calm down. "I want to help you... If you'll let me... We can find a way..." He smiles "Your nose is twitching again..." He knew it bothered her, he wanted to distract her some how.

Jackie hadn't noticed the people at all she was far to distraught over the possibility of him leaving, as he tilted her up to look at him she already had puffy eyes and tear lines down her face. "Y-y-you promise?" She asked still sniffling as he cleaned away her tears and played with her soft ears, something that normally would put a smile on her face with ease but now just helped take the edge off, she was about to say something when he commented on her nose, her hands immediately moving to cover it before she grabbed the cloth. "Don't pick on crying people!" She said but couldn't hide the giggle at the end before blowing her nose, the humour soon gone as she tried to think of what she could do. "I...I don't know what to do, I can try to talk to a counsellor...if you want...Or maybe if you hypnotized me it would last longer? Maybe it doesnt work...maybe its just a movie thing." She couldn't let him take away her art, it was her only source of income. "I'll do anything you want me to I swear just..." The thought of him leaving bought tears to her eyes again and she soon dabbed it away with a clean part of the cloth. "Your my best friend and I don't want to lose you." Just say it, say why you need him just say it!

He smiles at her softly, the blinks at her "You want me to... To hypnotize you... You'd... Let me do that, have that control over you..." He relaxes a bit and looks at her, reaching for her hand, giving it a little squeeze. "You know I may have to get a bit tough with you... Can you handle me being strict..." He waits until she looks at him, he wipes a stray tear away. "You promise to do as I say..."

Jackie didn't realize there was some hidden context here, he was laying down rules for his helping her and nothing more, he would help her overcome this beast of an issue ruining her life. "I'll try..." Her sniffling was finally slowing down as she hugged him again, resting her head on his chest. "I'm sorry for being a jerk and ignoring you!" It truly cut her deeply that she ever could do that to him, for a week it was like he didn't exist to her and she didn't even notice. His shirt was wet from where she was resting her head, her previous tears having soaked it.

Yoshi smiles slightly and lifts his hand to gently pet her ears and rub her back, wanting her to relax again. "We'll get through this Jackie... I won't let you quite..." They stay like that for a few more minutes before Yoshi looks down at her, thinking of something. "So... How shall we go about this... How would you like me to hypnotize you..." He hadn't seen how she did it in the other room.

Jackie began to focus on his heartbeat, she was starting to relax now finally and realized just how much of a scene she had made when she went into hysterics, she pulled back to sit on her own and wiped away her last tears before trying to speak. "I...I don't know that video was a lot of t-trances and self affirming your goal and stuff I don't know how real hypnotism works..."

Back
Top Bottom