Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voyage of The Dread Pirates (WaveValour x Me)

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Captain Lana looked down from her position at the wheel of her ship at her crew. The only completely female pirate crew in the seven seas and she. Captain Lana had slept with each and every one. It wasn't uncommon onboard, the ship was isolated very often and it got lonely, only natural that they would all meet in each other's arms.

Lana's long curly brown hair swept back in the wind, her over coat flapping softly. Her trousers were hanging a bit low, held up by her round ass and her blouse was cut provocatively high to expose her flat, toned stomach and her tanned skin while barely covering her large bust.

She sighed and handed the wheel off to her helms-woman, a petite raven-haired girl Spaniard named Josefina. The captain placed her tri-cornered hat atop her head and went below deck, winking st every crew member who posed for her or flashed her ad she passed. She made her way back to her Private captsin's quarters, as she walked she shouted, "Wench! My quarters this instant!"

Sailing on the unending seas was definitely no easy task, let alone spending all days and nights among dreaded pirates, who happened to be quite feisty when it came to sex. When Gloria joined the crew, she was happy to learn that all of her mates would be female, since being the newest member of a pirate crew in the middle of nowhere could have led to concerning moments for the pretty blonde regarding keeping her panties in place. Back then, she had no idea how lusty of a female crew Lana had or how cunning of a girl the captain herself was.

The new recruit, the wench of the ship had already missed the land despite there hadn’t been much since they had sailed. When she heard the captain calling her, Gloria was busy organizing the latest shipment they had borrowed from an inn. The blonde froze in place for a moment, already feeling the gazes of other crew women on her appealing body. She quickly preened herself and tugged her corset dress down given her by the captain herself, probably because of how it put emphasis on her tight breasts by the way it lifted them up.

“Y-yes Captain. Right away!” Gloria responded to the woman’s call. She picked a small barrel under her arm. Even though she was still pretty new compared to the rest of the crewmembers, she had been on the ship long enough to understand what Lana had in mind just from the tone of the woman’s voice. She quickly headed to captain’s private room, her boots pounding the wooden frame as the recruit moved quickly, her expressive green eyes twinkling under her red bandana that sit on top of her tousled wavy hair.

After knocking the door a few times out of respect, Gloria entered the captain’s quarters. She gave the cunning woman a bow and dropped the small barrel of mead on the counter. “Enjoy yourself captain!” She looked at Lana up and down, admiring the woman’s teasing features. “I’m suuure you’re very busy.” With that, the blonde turned around, taking a few steps towards the exit, her hips naturally swaying from side to side.​

Lana smiled and stared at Gloria's ass. The wench knew just how to tease her captain, and she liked it when Lana got a bit rough because of it. "Not just that Gloria..." Lana stood, setting her hat down on the large mahogany desk. Her own hair held by a crimson bandana.

Each pirate had her bandana, each was a different color to discern rank and occupation. Lana's was crimson, the color of blood and vitality, so it was the captain, the life's blood of the ship. Gloria's was a lighter red, a color of passion, fitting for a wench. Of course, she wasn't thinking about this as the captain took off her overcoat and played it over the chair, her boots clicking against the wooden floor of the boat as she stepped in front of Gloria.

Lana towered over Gloria, she towered over all her crew as she was nearly seven feet tall. Her eyes were bright green and her skin had a nice bronze tan, there were rumors about her origins but nobody knew where she actually came from, this was also not something on Gloria's mind as Lana stood there, staring her down.

"You've been working very hard recently Gloria... Even for a wench." Lana's voice was smooth like glass as her hand set on Gloria's hip, sliding down to her thigh and slowly lifting it up, letting Gloria wrap her left leg around Lana's waist. "Are you trying to get someone to notice your hard work?" Lana drawled, "Maybe trying to move up from your position as a wench?" The captainess lifted up Gloria's other thigh next, smiling as the girl was now completely supported by her.

"Pour me some mead then tske off your dress." She commanded, setting Gloria down. She stepped away and turned back toward the windows at the back of her quarters, staring out at the sea as she unbuttoned her shirt and cast it aside. "We'll be stopping today to re-stock on provisions. I have some business to attend to and I want you to be there."

Pirates surely had interesting codes and their own regulations. Being still new to pirate life, it wasn’t a surprise Gloria’s knowledge on those was not great, another reason to act more carefully among a shipload of pirates, especially when the cunning captain was nearby. She didn’t really know about the color codes of the crew’s bandanas, but she was aware of that the size of a captain’s hat was proportional to, well their features depending on one’s gender. And Lana had a pretty big hat for sure.

Just the imposing clicking of the captain’s long boots were enough to give the newest member of the ship goosebumps. Her own footwear wasn’t as loud as Lana’s, yet another hint reminding the blonde of her position in the hierarchy, the bottom as the boat’s wench. Honestly, she was pretty sure Lana was going to interrupt her before she left her room, her job on the vessel wasn’t just about serving the captain a drink. “Yes Lana!” Gloria instantly spun around and saluted the captain when the woman requested her further assistance.

Firm hand over her round butt didn’t make the loyal blonde flinch. As odd as it might have sounded, she was used to feel a hand on her ass at this point, and not just the captain’s. While working aboard, Gloria’s hands were usually full because of all the stuff she had to carry around. And it was almost a tradition for the crew to give the wench’s rear a pat as she passed by. When Lana lifted her thigh up like a dance partner, skirt of the blonde’s dress ran up her legs, leading her to show more skin.

To meet the other woman’s eyes, Gloria tilted her head up. Of course she was trying to get noticed and climb up the ranks. She couldn’t have stayed being a wench forever. The reason she had joined was riches, glory and fame. Despite obviously wishing to move up from her position, it was difficult to admit that while the tall captain had been towering before her. “No… Well yeah…” Newest recruit blabbered. “Unh…” She grunted in a deep breath when the captain picked her other leg and lifted her up. Gloria instinctively wrapped both of her legs around Lana’s waist. “Not as high as you of course!” She quickly responded more clearly.

When the wench was eventually back on her feet, she poured the captain’s drink and didn’t bother to grab another glass for herself, since only the captain and that bitch Jose were allowed to drink from the small barrels which held more quality goods. Next, her bashful fingers worked on her dress to take it off as demanded. As soon as the wench began to unlace her tight corset dress, her alluring breasts burst out excitedly. Since keeping the captain waiting wasn't a good idea, after a little struggle, Gloria managed to remove her dress rather quickly. She then turned around and pulled her panties down, putting her appealing hips on Lana’s display while bending down. In no time, the wench was naked other than her boots, with a single garter on one of her smooth legs.

“Me?” Gloria narrowed her brows in confusion when the captain explained her intension of having the blonde with her during the next provision. “Yes Captain!” Though she quickly set aside this cute bewilderment and saluted again, her bare breasts bouncing with her rapid motion.​

Lana bit her lip as she stared at the bouncing breasts and slowly slid down her trousers. She pointed to the bed and waited for Gloria to get on. "I think it's time I start giving you chance to prove yourself... You have been doing well and I believe you will be due your promotion soon, then you'll be above the next wench that comes along... But always remember Gloria, everyone on the ship is a wench to me. Even Reyna was my wench at one point."

Reyna was the sexy first mate, she was paler with almost white hair that she wore in a oony tail at the nspe of her neck and blue eyes. She was beautiful but not as pretty As Lana. However Tryna was always kind to Gloria, not that Lana was ever unkind. But the first mate always treated her as member of the crew. Even though the wench was not technically a crew member.

Lana got onto the bed, crawling forward slowly. "You came here for the same reason everyone of us came here, to become rich and famous. Nothing wrong with that, but you need to start at the bottom too. On your knees now." Lana knelt behind Gloria, her breasts pressing against the wench's back. Lana's hands reagdd around to grope and fondle Gloria's breasts while her lips kissed and sucked on the sweet spot of her neck.

"Be honest... You would miss this... Even after you leave the position as a wench, you'll be apart of the crew. A real member and you can finally enjoy this as moe than just a wench. You'll still answer to your superiors, but you'll at least have wheoevr else comes along as a wench to boss around. Then maybe someday... You'll be the one wearing the tricornered hat."

It was pleasing to know that her assets were good enough to catch the cunning captain’s attention for Gloria, since that was basically the job of the wench, pleasure of her captain and making her travels more bearable. She quietly looked in the direction Lana’s elegant finger had been pointing at. It didn’t take long before the wench moved her appetizing hips and took her place on the bed, which was far superior to what she had to sleep in.

There was no arguing with the woman’s words, as the captain of the ship, she both had the right and competency to claim anyone on the ship. And seeing the pretty captain with another girl from the crew was a common sight as well. Sometimes that made Gloria relaxed since she could rest more without a captain ordering her around, and sometimes it made her a bit jealous. After all, Lana was quite a charming lady whom one could enjoy her warm company.

“A promotion? If you see fit.” The wench of the boat looked back over her shoulder as the captain crawled to her bare form. She knew the routine very well, and before Lana could finish her order, Gloria was already on her fours on the bed, ready for the woman’s attention. “Reyna as a wench… I can imagine that.” The blonde admitted. Despite being first mate, Reyna was also an easy going person, compared to the other girls at least. It wasn’t that difficult to visualize her bending over for someone else’s pleasure and offering her pale bottom for the crew’s entertainment. Somehow the idea of thinking the white haired mate in such a position aroused the wench. Captain’s firm breasts squeezing against her back, Gloria gave out a soft moan, gladly accepting Lana’s kiss on her neck.

As of now, Gloria wearing the captain’s hat sounded pretty unlikely to the blonde. For that to happen, Lana had to be gone for good while she was the first mate, or Gloria had to gain enough gold to buy her own ship and gather her own crew. “Yeah, but you can always call me to your quarters. New wench or not…” She gained a smile, imagining herself in a high position was pretty satisfying to dream about for the blonde. “Do you think one day…” Gloria continued, her voice soft and dreamy. Upon remembering her position as the insignificant wench between the pirates though, she quickly snapped out of it, not wanting to put herself in a bad position by talking too much. “Yes Captain!” The blonde instead sang out sharply in a quick burst.

Lana smiled and nodded, "Yes... I think one day you might be very high up on the ranks. You may even get your own ship someday. But for now, you are still a wench and you will always be a wench to me... A wench whom I can call into this room and take at any time." She said, sliding down to taste each of Gloria's nipples, she absolutely loved the taste of Gloria's body. She tasted like the fine wine that Lana could only get from time to time.

As Lana slid her mouth down Gloria's body. She considered what she would do once the girl was a higher position. As she began kicking and sucking Gloria's sex, she contemplated the wench's role on board the ship. In order for her to move up, a position had to become available. But Lana had no doubt something would. So instead, she just refocused her efforts on Gloria's pussy. Slipping her fingers inside.

Through Gloria's moans, Lana heard her door open and someone say, "Captain. Am I interrupting something?" She smiled to see Josefina standing in the doorway, the pirate did not react to the scene as she was accustomed to seeing her crew mates fuck. Especially with her favorite fuck toy Gloria. While Josefina had no personal vendetta against her, she loved having her partners either tied up or tying her up, and the wench happened to be such a then in for her that she constantly bound Gloria, only to have another crew mate untie her an hour later because she had work to do immediately.

Lana nodded to her but kept her expert fingers working. "yes what is it Fina. I'm not too busy, but do make it fast. I was in the middle of having some if my favorite drink" she winked at Gloria.

“My own ship…” Gloria wondered with an awkward smile on her charming face. Sailing on her own little ship, ordering her own little crew was indeed a mesmerizing idea to dream about. In fact, pirates were all about dreaming, following adventures, chasing after treasures that may or may not be real. Apparently, even her nipples seemed to be excited by the thought of wearing that big, captain’s hat on top of her bandana given how hard they had become in the meantime. Only, the real reason behind it was the sensation of her captain tasting her breasts. Lana definitely knew how to turn a woman on, and the wench of the boat was no exception.

“Yeah… Right there…” Gloria moaned sweetly as the cunning woman focused on her sex, dexterous mouth of the captain making the wench’s slit twinkle in no time. “Ugnh! Yess!” The blonde’s body jolted up on the bed as she felt Lana’s delicate fingers sliding into her wet womanhood. Although this wasn’t the first time the pretty captain had been using her wench, the sensation of being played by the woman was just as fresh as the first time. “Mmm… Yea…” Gloria moaned softly with the fingers working in her pussy. As usual though, she held her whimpers and gained a more disciplined state. “Yes Captain! Always at your service!” She called out quickly as the indefinite wench of the captain.

As soon as Josefina appeared at the door, Gloria lowered her brows. Without even noticing it, she had paired her hands over her bare slit defensively. It was no secret that the blonde couldn’t get along with this particular member of the crew. They had quarreled with each other in the past, small arguments between the two woman. Of course, like everyone else, Josefina also had the right to use the ship’s wench whenever she saw fit. And she made sure to make Gloria pay for her daringness. So far that the curvy wench had begun to think Jose was playing on her nerves on purpose.

From her anxious eyes, it was clear the blonde wasn’t a fan of being interrupted by Josefina. Her lips parted to talk, but no words came through them, not when the captain was there. Instead she gave a little nod to Lana with a forced smile.

Lana rolled her eyes and muttered, "petty arguments getting in the way of my good time." She tossed the blanket of the bed over Gloria's body and stood up. "Yes, what is it Josefina?" The pirate looked at Lana with a smile,

"we've spotted land, we should be there in a matter of hours."

Lana raised an eyebrow. "That's it?"

Josefina frowned, "Yes Captain... I thought you might want to know."

Lana rolled her eyes, "I appreciate knowing Josefina but that couldn't have waited say an hour or so, I was just getting into something." She nodded toward Gloria.

Josefina nodded and looked down, "I am sorry captain, I will leave you now."

Lana shook her head and pushed Josefina against the wall. "No... No you will not be leaving. I see you everyday teasing me with your shirt unbuttoned, showing off to me. Don't think I don't know your game." As Lana spoke, she pulled Josefina's shirt open, releasing her very nice breasts. As she fondled one, Josefina moaned softly and bit her lip.

"I-I apologize captain."

Lana chuckled and pushed away, going to a chest in the corner and removing a coil of rope. "Clothes off and vend over the desk." Josefina sighed and complied with her orders, bending down over the desk. Lana tied a complicated series of knots, tying Jose's feet so they were spread enough to allow access. tying her hands behind her back but alto tying a knot that kept her back arched to make her breasts available while a loop around her neck kept her in place.

It was all convoluted but it held her in position and kept her still. Lana returned to Gloria and pulled the covers away, laying down with her and smiling. "Now then... I'll leave you with an option... I can fuck the tits off you, then handle Josefina, or you can help me fuck the tits off Josefina then I can fuck you right afterwards."

While the two women talked to the each other, Gloria’s eyes shifted from one pirate to the other, silently watching their conversation. Lana was pretty much right to be irritated by Josefina’s irrelevant interruption. Land was spotted? Surely, the captain would be expecting that when she set the course. Probably, she had just wanted to have some fun with the wench during those hours Jose had been talking about, before they arrived at land.

Maybe not as good as Lana, but Josefina knew the wench’s body pretty well. So the blanked hiding her naked body wasn’t that important when it came to covering her form. Although it had a symbolic meaning for the blonde, like she was under the protection of the good captain. Clutching her blanket close to herself, Gloria kept lying on the bed. An impish grin directed at the other pirate, behind the captain. She slowly shook her head from side to side as she listened Lana’s reasoning. So that was the reason behind the pirate’s interruption, keeping the beautiful captain for herself. Maybe Lana spending her free time with the wench when the pirate was on the deck was upsetting for Josefina.

Gloria’s grin widened when Lana pushed the third woman against the wall. Not only seeing Josefina stutter was amusing for the wench, but there was something very arousing in watching the captain performing her authority and control over the other crew members. Witnessing the dominance and power of Lana on the job was incredibly stimulating for Gloria. She bit into the blanket and remained silent, her expressive eyes mocking Josefina, eyebrows wiggling whilst Lana ordered the other woman to bend over.

A playful giggle escaped the blonde’s lips when Lana showed the interrupting mate the ropes. Only thing preventing Gloria from just rubbing her own sex while Lana tied the pirate was the fact that she was lying on captain’s bed, and she didn’t want to mess the mattress, not without permission at least. Seeing Josefina at last tasting her own medicine was without a doubt very satisfactory for the wench.

Lana’s offer was indeed an interesting one. There was no way she would miss the chance of taking advantage of Jose’s inviting position. She looked into the captain’s eyes. “I’ll gladly help my Captain with…” Gloria nudged her head towards the tied up woman. “…with this.” She didn’t feel the need to tell she was also alright with Lana fucking her afterwards.

Lena grinned and picked her up, kissing her as she carried the wench over to the desk, setting her down and sliding her pussy to Josefina's face. "Go on and lick it." Jose smiled, biting her lip as she looked at the captain, "Yes captain." She leaned in and began licking and sucking the pussy. Working her tongue in Gloria.

Meanwhile. Lena rubbed Josefina's sex, slipping her fingers into each hole and fingering them both.

Despite being in a better position than the pirate who was bent over the table, Lana was still the one who had been running the show as usual. Gloria was too eager to take advantage of Josefina’s compromising position, that her hands were on their way to grasp the restrained pirate’s inviting bottom. Though she couldn’t have the chance as the captain acted quicker than her wench and picked the blonde up. Not only the tall captain was a pretty lady, she was also a strong one as Lana didn’t have any trouble lifting Gloria’s naked form and mounting her on the desk like a pretty doll, just before Josefina, the wench’s legs spread, her glistening sex within the woman’s mouth’s reach.

Hearing the captain’s next order, Gloria sprang up and down happily. After all, not every day she could have the honor of eaten out by a ranking member of the crew, not while one was tied up like that anyway. And soon, cute little moans began to escape from the wench. “Mmm… Yuuh… Uuu…” Gloria waveringly raised her hands and put them over Josefina’s hand, her eyes peeking at the good captain in case she disapproved. As the pleasure of Jose’s treatment became more intense though, the wench firmly held the woman’s hair and pressed her face into her attention seeking sex. “Uuuh… Yuus…” She never had the opportunity to find out how talented of a tongue this pirate had before.

The wench began to ground her hips against Fina’s mouth. One of her hands slid under the bound pirate’s bare breast, pinching and rubbing her nipple. “Thank you… Captain!” Gloria appreciated the opportunity. Instead of the woman eating her pink pussy, it was still Lana whom the wench was thanking. Despite the shivers running down her spine, the wench still kept her eyes on her captain’s green ones all the time.​

Lana only grinned as Gloria and Jose moaned. Gloria didn't realize, but Lana fucked Josefina quite regularly, in fact she fucked all of her crew often. Josefina was a real rope bunny, and when she had seen the opportunity to fuck her captain and her favorite wench. She had pounced at the opportunity.

As Lana was smiling, just about to get to tonguing the girl, Rena came in. She was calm when she saw Lana fucking her crew and told her, "captain. We're nearing land, we need you on deck t represent to the dock master."

Lana sighed audibly and stood up, "now? Really?" Rena nodded and crossed her arms.

Lana sighed again. "Fine, five me a minute. She dressed quickly in her clothes, grabbed her jacket and quickly tied Gloria up the same as Josefina across from her, their faces close together. "I'll be back for you two soon."

As she trotted out after her first mate, Josefina wiggled in her binds. Looking up at Gloria from time to time.. "Well... I was hop in to be the only one being tied up."

Enjoying this rare moment, Gloria danced her hips against the tongue working in her little slit. One hand clutching Josefina’s smooth hair, the other kneading the woman’s breast, it was quite a ride. “Maa… uuu…” The wench bit her bottom lip, her low ranking pussy getting more wet each passing second. Of course, three women’s pleasing session must have been interrupted yet another time, this time it was Rena who was standing at the door. Upon noticing the first mate, the blonde didn’t mind it that much. Another grin appeared across her lips. She was expecting the captain to act the same way as before, to scold this sudden interruption.

As it turned out though, that wasn’t the case this time. And Lana seemed to be taking the proximity of the land into consideration. “Land?.. Five minutes?..” The wench repeated with her raised brows. “Captain?” She blabbered as Lana grabbed her jacket, without a doubt preparing to leave her quarters. After teasing her this much, ignoring the wench’s orgasm must have been the biggest punishment for Gloria. And soon after, just like Josefina, her body was tightly bound by the powerful captain of the ship, ropes running all over her curvy body. The blonde pouted from where she was bent over and watched Lana’s hips leaving the room.

When she was left alone with the rope bunny pirate, Gloria idly looked around the room with the corner of her eye. It was pretty obvious that she was trying to avert her eyes from looking at Josefina. When their lips were only inches away from each other, that was a difficult task though, and Gloria eventually had to look into Josefina’s pretty eyes. At least, the other woman was also tied up like her. “Yeah, me too…” She quietly responded to the pirate. “No offense, right Josefina?” The wench asked timidly. “I was following the Captain’s orders.”​

Josefina smiled, "none at all Gloria, your pussy tasted delicious, don't need to tie me up to make me taste it. But that made it more fun." She smiled wryly, "You were always my favorite girl on the ship. Just so sexy and that tight dress drives me insane with lust. Maybe next time you can the me up instead?" She winked and leaned forward. Pressing her lips against Gloria's. "We're all alone here, how about we make out to stay nice and wet for the captain.

Gladly, the pirate who was literally under the wench’s nose didn’t seem to carry any hard feelings against her. On the contrary, she sounded pretty cheerful about the situation. Gloria blinked in confusion, then gave out a wide smile when Josefina complimented on her sweet sex, how good it tasted. Even setting the bar by stating the blonde was her favorite girl on the boat. “Oh, stop it! You’re gonna make me blush!” Gloria smiled at the woman before her.

At least captain was nice enough to tie the two women close to each other when she had left in a hurry, allowing the wench to return Josefina’s enticing kiss. Interesting offer of the pirate had flattered the blonde. Gloria gave out a coy giggle. “Tie you up? I’d like that!” She cheered. It wasn’t really a surprise for a woman like Josefina, who enjoyed using ropes on others, to like being tied up herself. She answered the woman’s proposition with a nice kiss, pressing her soft lips to the pirate’s.​

Josefina kissed Gloria for awhile, their tongues exploring each other's mouths as they made out. They kissed for at least ten minutes, Josefina getting wetter and wetter as they kissed before Lana finally returned. She smiled at her pirates and walked over, "glad to see you.two getting along. Now to finish up, we've docked and I have a few hours before I have an important meeting."

Lana untied them both only to tie them up again on the bed, tying each girl up with her knees by her head to expose both her holes. Lana knelt down between them, completely naked again and ran her fingers over their bare cunts, teasing them slowly. "Now that you two are friendly, we can do this properly. Let's see who can control herself more." She slid two fingers into each girl's sex, "whoever has an orgasm first stays tied until I get mine."

Today’s kissing with Josefina must have been the wench’s longest make-out session to date. She drooled all over the place as their passionate kiss dragged on and on. What reminded of a plumbing noise of their lips sucking and tasting each other had spread across the captain’s quarters. Gloria didn’t know Josefina had held this much passion for her, perhaps the pirate had been telling the truth when she claimed that the blonde was her favorite girl on the ship.

Two women’s lengthy kiss was broken by the captain’s return. Gloria was glad the good captain had found some spare time between her schedule to give more attention to her playthings. Thankfully, all the routine working on the ship had been making the girls agile and fit. Otherwise, it would have been a bit difficult for Gloria to get into the kinky position the captain had in mind. Still being the fresh wench of the ship, the blonde curiously watched Lana tying her kissing partner up. Her eyes widened as she saw how the captain basically folded Josefina’s body up.

“Me too?” The wench gulped when Lana grasped her ankles. “C-c-captain?” Gloria stuttered as Lana raised her legs up over her head, one by one. “Oh my…” The blonde bit her lip as the captain locked her legs behind her head. It was probably the sluttiest position the wench had taken, both her little anus and pink pussy exposed as possible. And as Lana could have easily tell by the looks of her wet pussy, being exposed like that was also pretty arousing for Gloria. She didn’t know about Josefina, but she wasn’t sure how long she could control herself. As soon as Lana’s teasing finger slid into her vulnerable pussy, Gloria groaned loudly. “Mmm…ah!”​

Lana grinned and vkept her fingers pumping in them both. Gloria's moans were matched by Josefina. Both women obviously enjoying their treatment as they were touched and prodded by their captainess. Lana smiled, "mm this is quite fun, but I think you two sluts need a bit more of a challenge. Lana slid her fingers out and reinserted them in each of her crew's assholes. Fingering their tight holes now.

She sat down on Josefina's face and moaned as she got to work using hrr mouth to please the captain. Meanwhile, Lana kept up her finger work while she leaned down and began licking and sucking on Gloria's sex. Moaning as she ate her out.

It was hard to argue with captain on that, when Lana called her a slut. An appropriate title for the wench when she was tied up like that, totally exposed, moaning against the finger pumping her wet pussy. Next to Josefina, the two moaning women were like a pair of instruments, Lana conducting her little orchestra by using her fingers in the tied up women’s holes.

Just like her wet pussy, her little pucker was pretty exposed. Of course, all of her body was at her captain’s service, including that little hole. Gloria’s anus easily swallowed Lana’s intrusive finger. The wench gave out a louder squeal as the captain’s loving digit moved through her back door. “UuOoh!” Gloria curled her toes, her pussy clenching with the sensation of being probed by the radiant pirate. “Captain on the deck!” The blonde yelped again, stating the obvious.

In the meantime, Josefina had had the honor of eating the captain out. With Lana sitting on her face, her bottom was raised up like a little boat on the sea. Admittedly, Lana had been doing a pretty good job at handling the two of them, as expected from a pirate with this much experience. Although, considering the positioning of her pussy, she was giving a little more attention to Josefina.

The wench didn’t find any time to complain as Lana pressed her lips on the blonde’s gleaming sex. Distinct honor of getting eaten out by the captain herself was of course very arousing. “Maaa! Yaaa!” Gloria moaned in pleasure. Lana was a talented woman, and so were her lips and tongue, enough to take any girl’s breath away. And, in Gloria’s case, her touches were even more effective on the low ranking wench.

Having her pussy licked and her anus poked was just too overwhelming for Gloria. “It’s not faaair!” She protested between her sweet moans, pointing at the little game Lana had set up. Her breaths deepened, her mouth hung open. Given how much her pussy had been leaking into Lana’s mouth, the captain could have easily guessed how close her wench was losing against Josefina in this playful competition.

“Captain!” Gloria shrieked like a reporting officer, though she was obviously in no position to salute. “Permission… permiss…” The blonde wandered, her shaking body and clenching pussy making it difficult for her to talk. “Perm… per… to…” A wide smile across her lips, Gloria’s eyes rolled out. “Ooooh…” A whisper escaped her lips as Gloria’s little wet pussy gave in to the pleasure in a sweet orgasm.

Lana smiled, "you know Gloria, you came first so I think you'll be the one to be untied." She smiled and untied her wench. Not leaving her post on Josedina's face as the crewmate sucked on her captain's pussy. Moaning into her sweet flower. Lana pulled her fingers from Josefina's asshole andbinstead returned to licking her pussy, occasionally slipping her fingers in to add a new sensation to the experience.

After shaking off the effects of her recent orgasm, Gloria looked up at her superior. “Yes Captain! I came first!” She nodded confirmatively. “I should be… Huh?” The wench confusedly blinked while repeating Lana’s instructions. As her curvy body was freed from the ropes, the blonde began to rub her thighs and legs to relax them after being held in a tight bond. She could have sworn that the captain had said the opposite regarding who’d be untied first depending on their climax, but she didn’t argue either. The wench lay sideways on the bed, one knee up in the air, her head resting on her hand, just enjoying the two women sucking each other’s pussies, the captain occasionally adding fingers into Josefina’s exposed slit.

Soon, Lana was finished with Josefina. Untying her and giving her ass a smack, "you've learned your lesson I think. Now get out of here and go join the crew. I have some important business to attend to with my wench." Josefina giggled and left, tskingnher clothes and giving Gloria a wink before she left.

As Lana turned to Gloria she smiled, "I love that pose... So sexy..." She crawled toward her wench and kissed her, sliding down and sucking on her nipples while her strong hands held her in her position. As she kissed down Gloria's body, she looked up at her. "Tell me Gloria, do you desire for men?" She took a few long licks of Gloria's sex as the wench was still on her side before she spoke again, "it's fine if you are. I'm just curious." She hurried her face into the waiting pussy of her wench.

Sound of the playful smack the good captain had given to her crew member while sending her away was just another proof of who was the absolute boss around here. Watching Josephine hurrying out of the room and watching her bare hips moving out with that little smile on her face made the wench chuckle as well. As usual, seeing Lana asserting herself and ordering people around had been making the powerful captain more attractive in Gloria’s innocent looking eyes. “You forgot your panties Jose!” The wench mocked the pirate from her back.

Highly restrictive position of the blonde and the way both of her openings were exposed like that must have looked indeed pretty arousing. “Y-yes captain…” Gloria moaned and admitted her own sex appeal, her tied up bare body shivering with Lana’s assertive kisses and long, flat licks her wet pussy was having. Question that came in the meantime was a curious one. “Huh?” Gloria blinked confusedly. The captain had mentioned that she needed the wench for some business. “Well, I do. I guess.” The blonde responded, she was a girl who also liked company of men. Admittedly, her adventures with other women had started when she joined Lana’s party and not the other way around.

The fact that the captain had been claiming to take the wench with her out of all the other ranking crew members and her sudden curiosity regarding her relation with men was a bit concerning. Gloria thought about all the fuss when the boat was about to land. She quickly put two and two together. “You’re gonna sell me!” The blonde widened her eyes. “You pirates are all the same!” She squirmed against her bonds.

Lana chuckled and kissed her gently, her fingers rubbing her pussy as her voice calmly soothed her. "I'm not selling you dear, why on earth would I sell such a fine wench. To get you off my boat would be a sin against any god that exists... No I'm meeting a potential creqmate and I figured you might like meeting her, she just has a unique item she liked to incorporate during sex and I wanted to be sure you wouldn't be repulsed.

She kissed Gloria again and smacked her ass, "if this goes well, we might have a very valuable new member of the crew." She greedily began slurping and sucking on Glira's sex again. "Beaides. Why would I ever want to get rid of these delectable orifices. I'd never be able to get a taste of my favorite drink on the boat ever again."

Back
Top Bottom