Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Duty of a King(Demaron19 - Unicornhorn)

Demaron19

Chaos and Order
Being a king required one to make hard choices, and no harder choice then what was done now. King Silver, stricking a deal with a demon for the safty of his kingdom... the price. In the royal bedroom the king was able to stand before a large mirror and see his new body. His stallionhood gone and replaced by the plump lips of a mares pussy. His hips more curvy and his ass now plump and damn slapable. Even his good handsome look were lessened now to be softer with his lips a little fuller.

The demon who he struck this deal with standing not far away as he watched the king come to grips with his new... role in this deal. The demon who was dressed and looked like one who would be hunting the streets for thick cock himself would now be the one the king would service. A sting holding up his thong pulled and undone freeing his cock. With the thong on his cock looked small and cute, once it came off however as if by magic the cock quickly grew in size. It became a huge and fat mass of pure dark horse dick ready to break and breed any pussy laid before it. And now that pussy was his.

Sorry it took so long, here you go.

King Silver has made a sacrifice for his own kingdom, and it has cost him his stallion-hood. He is standing in front of a full body mirror to see his new body, his dick is completely gone, balls and all. It is replaced with a mare's organ now in full display. Not only that, but he almost looks at a mare as well, loosing his masculenity. This made him frown, but he doesn't think he could complain, as he will have to live with this for the rest of his life. Princess Luna has risen the moon now, and he used a robe to cover his body, and turns around to face the bed. "It is the only way...."

"I'm glade you understand." The demon said with a smile on its lips as it walks over to the bed and sits on the bed. His legs party spread but it wasn't needed as the huge dark horse cock hung erect from his lap, just waiting for the king to make himself of use to it. "How about we start off slow, your mouth should do just fine."

King Silver turns to look at the demon, making itself comfortable on his bed. The demon has already made its deal, so why couldn't he just leave him alone? He stood there for another few seconds, as he feels like he has no choice now but to do as it says. "...fine." He said as he approached the bed, looking at the demon, then at it's large cock right there. He leans down, how could he put that in his mouth? "I-I don't think I could..." he hesitated.

The demon smirked a little. "Feeling scared about sucking in it? No need to be so shy, I'm positive that you'll be able to wrap those new cock sucking lips around my flared head, the real test shall be if it can fit in your other pair of lips." He said with a giggle of his own causing his cock to twitch slightly.

Silver shudders, he has never done this before and didn't expect that he would try this. He isn't some mare that is in deep need of sensual pleasure, he is a king for Celestia's sake. He doesn't say a word, but he does move forward, and then opens his mouth to try to wrap it around the tip first. It almost made him gag, but he survives as he closes his eyes.

The little demon grins as he watches the king kneel before him and starts to suck the fat flared tip of his cock. The changes to his body included a plumpening of her lips, for the demon's pleasure of course, and the demon was enjoying watching him start his new life as the demon's whore. "Just like that your highness.

Silver opens his mouth, as he placed his plump lips on the tip and slowly starts to slide the large stallion like cock into his mouth. It is big, making him hesitate and shiver to feel it. His face is light with pink now, and he moves his head as best as he could to make it go in and out. He has his eyes closed, too embarrassed to look at what he is doing.

The demon leans back some enjoying the king's performance even if it lacked the vigor of a properly eager whore. "Not looking at it won't make it go away your highness, you might as well open your eyes and become familiar with it, familiar with my cock, because your going to be sucking it and lots more for a very long time to come."

King Silver doesn't want to open his eyes, he just want to forget this humiliation. He almost stopped when he heard those words, and it made him sick. He isn't a whore, he is a king, but he feels so dirty while he is doing this. He doesn't say a word, as he resolve to end this as quickly as possible, still having his eyes closed, and moving as fast as he can.

He smirks and reached out with a small hand to rest in on the king's head. His fingers wrapping themself in his hair before he grabs ahold tightly and pulls the King's mouth down deeper on the huge black horse cock. Forcing the fat organ into his throat "I said open your eyes and look at my dick while your sucking it, your going to be sucking my fat cock for the rest of your life, my dick is going to fuck your new little cunt and put a baby in it as many times as I desire. So open your eyes and do as I say, wife."

Silver grunted as his mane is pulled on, also forcing a lot more down his throat. He had no choice but to look at it now, hesitantly opening his eyes to see the demon in his full glory now. Hearing all of those dirty thing he would do to him has caused his sensitive organ to dripping wet. He doesn't feel it right away, but his new body to quiver at the prospect.

The demon's hand kept a hold on his mane using the grip and his surprising strength given his rather... unassuming build to move the Silver's head and mouth up and down his fat cock. Licking his lips as the cock was throbbing inside of the cuntcolt's mouth, pre-cum leaking from the fat flared head. A snap of his fingers on his other hand caused a wave of magic to brush over Silvers moistening cunt, rubbing and starting to toy with the new sex.

King Silver took in as much as he could,even though it is by force. He could feel hot liquid sliding down his mouth, and it made his quiver even more because of this demon. He gasped when he could feel this force playing with the insides of his folds and Clint. It felt good, as it made him even wetter as the sensitivity is hightened. It made him give a muffled moan.

As the moments passed the demon's face grew more to the cute looking face of a pleasured rather cute male as the pressure was building up in his fat cock. The pre-cum still flowing down Silver's throat as the demon forced his head and mouth to suck the black horse cock faster as he was reaching the peak, reaching his climax as he arches his back and gives out a cute moan as from his huge cock a thick torrent of hot and fertile cum poured into the kings mouth.

The king is trying to resist this feeling, this feeling that he finds satisfaction of being used as a whore. This is some kind of spell that is making him feel this way, the demon's face confirmed this. His head Bobs faster as he could feel it pulse inside of his mouth until it explodes. The rush of cum that is going down is unlike he has ever felt, and it isn't over until he pulls out to let him breath. When he does, the king gasp, doubling over and holding his stomach. This is very shameful act upon him, and he hopes that this would be it.

The demon happily panting as his head lets out a few more thick strands of cum that fall and land on the king's face as his new husband regains his composer after giving his new bitch his first taste of a man. "Mmm, very good Silver, you've got a future in cock sucking." He said with a soft giggle before he stood up, his cock still hard and fat, ready for the next step. "Time to give me that little pussy now, time for you to have my child."

King Sliver looks at the demon, but in the process he accidentally caught his cum right on his face, now he felt even more disgraceful. How is he still hard right now, and he wants to ravish him with that huge thing, the one he just finished sucking off? He was afraid of this, but he has no choice in the matter. He doesn't think he would bare it, has he tries to hand his still wet organd with his hands.

The demon growls a little "Get up, you agreed to this little deal, and now its time you pay up in full, and by full I mean your little cunt full of my cum day and night as often as I wish." He says standing over Silver striking a much more imposing figure with that huge cock and what he was going to do with it then his otherwise feminine build and features would otherwise.

Yes, he did agree to this, and he has to do his part. "...fine..." He stood up as he stands as commanded, but he not as to remove his hands to not incite his wrath. He is completely expose himself now, as he has to bear the burden of being his seed taker. "I will do as you wish..."

"Lay on the bed and spread those fine shapely legs, your going to watch as I fuck you, watch as your last claim to manhood is forever erased as I claim you as my woman." The demon said with a grin on his lips and a soft hand rubbing his fat and eager cock.

Silver doesn't dare to hesitate as he does as he commanded, laying on his back as he looks at the demon. That thick cock will pound into him, he cannot change that, but his body shivers as he slowly spreads his to reveal his virgin pussy. "Please...I beg of you...be gentle." He please with him, hopefully he will show mercy.

"I'll be as gentle... as I can be." He said with a grin on his lips as the thick flared head of his black horse cock presses against the virgin pussy and slowly starts to push into the new cuntboy.

The king braced himself as the demon is now on top of him, already feel the pressure as the head starts to push through the pussy lips first. The rest came in thankfully slowly, but still, the pain came first. Silver grunts and gasp as his walls clamps down, his in discomfort and pain. "By Celestia!"

The huge black horse cock stretching him open wide as the demon grins down at the kind sinking in deeper, reaching his hymen he pushes a little harder and in a moment the king's hymen is ripped apart and his vriginity stollen as a small drip of crimson blood falls onto the sheets. "Congratulation my dear, your now official my woman."

Back
Top Bottom