Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The One in the Cage (Messeduprp x Knightcreep)

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Marie had always been strange. Ever since it became legal for anthros and humans to mate, she had always dreamed of being with a dexy anthro woman, of being her consensual slave. Being walked on a leash by her, worshipping her body like a temple. It was all so arrounsinf to her. Most people ridiculed these thoughts so she kept them private, at least until she found the website.

It was a simple site, a kink blog designed for anthros and him and to interact and talk and she loved it. It took up her free time between work and sleep, it kept her going through her day and on one of those monotonous days, she became brave enough to write a request. "Looking for a dominant anthro female for a submissive human female. Take care of me like a pet. Make me wear a tail and ears, take me on walks, collar me and make me be the one to sleep in the crate." She pressed post and sat back.

The next few days were a blur for her, messages about it came and went. Most were uninteresting or strange, until one finally caught her eye.

"Hello, Marie. My name is Opal. I'm a tigress. I hope that you find that arousing. I want to make you my pet. I'll give you wolf ears and a tail. If you're a bad puppy, I'll have to punish you. I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely, Opal Gihp."

KnightCreep said:
"Hello, Marie. My name is Opal. I'm a tigress. I hope that you find that arousing. I want to make you my pet. I'll give you wolf ears and a tail. If you're a bad puppy, I'll have to punish you. I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely, Opal Gihp."

Marie scrolled through the tigress's photos and was dumbfounded, she was absolutely beautiful. She quickly typed her reply message and waited. "Hi Opal. I would love to be your puppy. Would I get a collar and walks, and if I'm a really good puppy will I get to sleep on the bed with you?" She didn't even address a goodbye before she sent it she was too excited. The very thought if it getting her sex moist.

"Eager, aren't we? You'll get a collar, leash, and even paws. I'll walk you once in the morning and once in the evening. Sleeping with me will only happen if you behave like an actual wolf. I will let you speak, but would wear a muzzle when we go out for walks. I can't have my pet wolf biting anyone, can I?
Sincerely, Opal Gihp."

Marie was overjoyed, she replied very quickly. "Yes yes a thousand times yes! Would love that all do much it's perfect! I'll go to your house right away miss!" She read Opal's address from the email and drove there right away, her mind making up grand scenes of sexusl submission as a wolf girl. She didn't really own anything so moving this quickly was easy for her. Shee smiled as she pulled in and knocked on Opal's door expectantly.

(If you don't like the cock, you can just ignore it.)
Opal opened the front door and smiled. "Hello Maria. You sure got here quick. Strip completely and do your business in the front yard. Mark as much territory as you want."

(Oh I do indeed like the cock) Maria obediently stripped her scant clothing and went into the yard. Going to the bathroom all over the perimeter to mark the area as hers and hers alone before she trotted into the house and sat back, Ber hands and feet touching the floor as she knelt and looked up at Opal. Awaiting further instruction or her collar and ears... Or both.

(It won't be nearly that thick.)
"Good girl!" Opal cooed as she rubbed Maria's head. "Do you want something to wear around the house? Maybe some wolf fur? You'll be exposed from the waist down." Opal held up a pink spiked collar. The golden tag had "Maria Gihp; Pet wolf of Opal Gihp" engraved on it. It also had a phone number on it.

Maria panted and barked happily, her eyes lighting up at the sight of the collar as her hi so eaved from side to side, she hopped up off her hands to get closer to it then got back down, presenting her neck to have it put on.

"You may speak, Maria. Tell me, do you want fur to wear around the house?" Opal put the collar around Maria's neck and snapped it into place. She put a small padlock on the collar, preventing anyone to remove it without the key.

"I want my ears and my tail and my paws mistress Opal. Anything else I wear, I'll only wear if it makes you happy with your puppy. But personally. I want you to be able to look at my breasts whenever you want without fail, so unless you want fur for me. No fur for my breasts." She smile again at the feel to the collar's soft grip on her neck.

"Then ill remove the fur on your breasts," Opal smiled. "Beg for your paws, ears, and tail. I want to know that you want them with every fiber of your being." Opal had been with a few pets who didnt really want to be pets. She wanted to make sure that it didn't happen again.

Marie got up on her knees, held up her arms and hands like an obedient dogs, out on anpouting face and whimpered. "Oh please mistress Opal. Your little puppy needs her paes and her tail and her ears otherwise she'll never have her dream.of being a puppy realized. I just want to be a good little puppy for you mistress Opal."

"Good puppy," Opal smiled. She sat on her sofa and clapped her hands. "Horus, bring Maria her ears and paws!"
A large male panther entered the room. He was obviously Opal's butler. "Lady Maria, please lay on your back so I can put your paws on you." He had a Scottish accent.

Maria obediently rolled onto her back and stuck her arms and legs into the air, letting him slide the laws over them. They felt slightly off but she quickly adjusted. Her.mind wandered to Horrace and her and Opal all in a bed together. It might be fun.

Horus then put a headband with wolf ears on Maria's head. "Lady Maria, I will take you to get your tail in the morning. It will be a real wolf tail. How does that sound to you?" He picked Marie up and sat her in Opal's lap.

Maria curled up on Opal's lap and nodded slowly, she yawned softly and closed her eyes as she rested her head on Opal's lap. She wasn't entirely sure how the tail would be real or how it would attach but she didn't care. For noe all she wanted was the warmth of Opal's lap.

"That will be all, Horus," Opal said as she petted Maria.
"As you wish, Mistress," Horus bowed before leaving the room.
"Maria, how do you feel about futas?" Opal asked.

Maria nuzzldd her face on Opal's thigh and barked in approval at the mention of futas. She instantly blushrd a she thought of the ramifications. "A-are you a futa mistress Opal? If you are. I would still love to be your puppy no matter what." She smiled again and Nuzzled her face on Opal's warm tiger fur.

"I am, Maria. Does my little puppy want to see her Mistress' cock?" Opal scratched under Maria's chin in a loving manner. She wanted to make her pet happy.

Marie lifted her chin to be scratched with a wide smile, she nodded happily. "Yes mistress Opal. I can't promise I won't want to play with it though. If it's half as pretty as you ate I won't be able to contain myself." She had been with a few fit as but never an anthro futa. This would be an experience.

She sat up on her legs and held up her pass like a dog to let her cock stand. "Mistress Opal... What did Horus mean by my tail being real? How will it stay."

"It will be surgically attached. It will wag when you are excited and it will hide between your legs when you are scared or ashamed." Opal pulled her skirt and panties down, revealing her 12 inch cock. "You can play with it all you want, but no vaginal sex. Not yet."

"That sounds scary mistress Opal" she whimpered a bit but brightened up at the sight of the cock. She out one hand around it and smiled, "it's so pretty mistress Opal!" She slowly dragged her tongue along it then wrapped her breasts and her lips around it. Sliding both up and down the shaft.

"Don't worry, sweetie. The doctors will give you sleeping medicine and pain medicine. You won't feel a thing." Opal moaned when Maria licked her shaft. "Maybe I could make you a futa too. Would you like that?" She rubbed her pet's real ears.

Marie thought for a second about that as she Nuzzled Opal's luscious cock. "I'd like to be a futa if it makes you happy mistress Opal. If you want me to be a futa then I will be a futa. But if I am, I still want to have my pussy so I can play with your cock eventually."

Back
Top Bottom