Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Liberty and Death (Viktoff Samson x Lilbreadstick18)

"I mind that you feel the need to ask." He joked as he reached up with his right hand, smoothing his palm and fingers over the back of her left leg. Oten's touch was more inviting than his playful words as he wasn't afraid to feel her and his eyes opened to observe her face. A wintery smile appeared on his face as he watched her, his Kakugan looking to her eyes. "Come on, get down here already!" He teased just a little, wanting to do so much more but knowing he'd be happy enough just getting to cuddle with her soft and warm body in his arms. How he could live a day without her was already an impossible feat.

Cierra laughed and plopped down next to him. "Well it's just common courtesy you know," she said, leaning down to kiss him. She didn't quite know how, but she had suddenly become very close to this boy, and loathed the idea of leaving his side. She laid down next to him and ran her fingers down along his arm, tracing his soft skin. "So, did you sleep well?" she asked, hoping this bed was enough. She was sure she could find more pillows and blankets, but that would have to wait until tomorrow and she wanted him to have a soft enough bed for tonight.

When Cierra joined him to give him a kiss, he'd smile against her lips and return the kiss just a bit before pulling his head back to rest it on a pillow once more. Now both of his arms took her and drew her chest against his own. One hand held her upper back as the other would rest over her tail bone, firmly holding her against him. "Sleep well? It wasn't bad, just didn't get much of if." He put a few things together in his head to make some guesswork for how long he's been asleep. "I wonder if I'd get more or less sleep with you down here." He'd linger on it, as though he were initially implying that she wasn't letting him sleep. But, his hand over her tail bone moved down slowly until he held hed bottom suggestively. The implication being that he might wanna do other things with her than sleep.

Cierra's cheeks bloomed bright pink. "Oh, uh, I'm sorry, um, do you want me to let you sleep?" she asked nervously. She didn't mean to wake him up, and she knew he needed the rest if he wanted to heal up. She rested her hands against his chest, not wanting to leave, but knowing he needed to sleep. "I can, um, go upstairs if you want, sorry.." she mumbled, avoiding eye contact. She loved his touch, wanted more of it, but if he needed to sleep, she could of course sacrifice a bit of time with him for that..

In a way, he didn't really know if she was aware of his hand holding her butt or not. Even with the blush and the way she really fumbled her words was relatively normal when she was this close to him. In fact, he almost wanted to try something much more sexual in nature for the sake of science, but he restrained himself. Oten practically curled in the way he cuddled with her smaller body. "If you don't have to leave, I don't want you too." He'd grow a touch serious with his tone as he spoke to her, his face practically mirroring her own as he looked into her eyes. "I want you to keep me warm for as long as you can."

Cierra smiled and calmed down a bit. She just wanted the best for him, and if he couldn't get proper rest with her here, then she knew she would have to go. But if he says that he wants her to stay, she certainly won't complain. She snuggled up closer to him, pressing her one hand against his chest while the other reached around to tangle into his hair. She let out a sigh and whispered, "If you promise you'll get plenty of rest." Her fingers danced through his hair, tangling it then combing through it again as she listened to his breathing. She still hadn't figured out how the hell to react to where he had decided to rest his hand. She didn't mind, it was cute, and if she was being honest with herself, it was a bit of a turn on, but she had never been in this situation before. What was she supposed to do? Should she say something? Her mind began to race again and on an impulse she looked up at him and kissed him very suddenly, her lips parted a bit, shocked with herself. What is she doing?

"I make no further promises." He teased, playing at being defiant as he held her in his arms tightly. His hand on her back was more about warmth but his hand on her ass was surely channeling a whole different invitation. As she looked up to him, he couldn't read in her eyes that she'd press her lips to his own so quickly. Responding on instinct he wouldn't just take it or just peck her back, he'd suck at her lips. As they'd part he'd raise an eyebrow and become overwhelmed with the need to brush his own cheek along her blushing cheek or neck, and he wondered if humans felt that way when they were bundled up with a lover. Was she a lover to him? He certainly wasn't going to deny the thought. "I'm feeling like the elephant in the room being the only one without his shirt." He'd tease her further just a bit, smiling just for her.

Cierra's face suddenly burned as she heard his comment, glancing down at herself as if to make sure that she was, in fact, wearing a shirt. Her heart raced as she thought about his implications, his intentions. She wasn't... unhappy, she was just so very nervous. She looked up at him again, laughing a bit nervously. "I-I suppose we could change that... if you wanted to.." she said, breaking eye contact and instead choosing to stare at his shoulder. She couldn't look at him, not with her face this hot and her mind this... busy. But she wanted this. She had wanted this for a long time, but now she had it, and she had it with someone she really cared for. Cierra smiled to herself and bit her lip. Wherever this was going, she was in for the whole ride.

Part of Oten wasn't certain that she'd take him seriously with his soft tease, it was built to be relatively easily deflected should she have the slightest reason to do so. And yet, she appeared to have played right along. Her sincerity was rejuvenating, but she did seem to put off so much warmth that she could melt a hole through his chest. How was he meant to shield the black of his soul from tbe radiant sun in her eyes? Then again, she did look away from his eyes. And that was fairly concerning. His hand left her booty after a firm caress, his arms tightly held her to his chest as he brought his face right up to her own again. "And the bra, too. You can cover yourself by laying under me." He'd whisper, hoping to catch her eyes with his searching and calm look.

Cierra glanced up at him nervously. Oh. He really was serious. She knew he was teasing, and he might have had a note of serious in his tone, but now he was completely genuine. She had never done something like this before, so every bit of her hesitated. A part of her wanted to kiss him goodnight and go upstairs to bed, keep things normal, keep them the way they used to be. Then she remembered how truly unhappy she was, how lonely she had become and she sat up, pulling away from Oten for a moment. Her hands shook as she carefully tugged off her shirt, then she reached around to unhook her bra. She couldn't quite get the hooks, though, as her hands trembled. She turned and looked into Oten's kakugan, smiling a bit. "Care to help? I'm just a little nervous and I can't quite seem to get it?"

Oten wasn't sure if she was super into it or if he was going to get smacked in the face. He may be able to read reflexes leading into said smack, but he wasn't a mind reader and he just couldn't be sure of where her heart lied behind her nervous features. He wanted more than anything to be the castle constructed around her that kept her safe and worry free just as she did for him, but he knew he wasn't supposed to have such things. He knew she should probably be with a ghoul her parents were more comfortable with that did things more traditionally and could give her the human life her parents lived. But, he didn't pull away or wear a sorry look on his face. He smiled for her as she took her shirt off and began working at her bra. God damn, every inch of her skin burned right into his retinas and morphed his brain in ways a human couldn't possibly fathom. He knew he was hungry now, but he could think of ways to sate that feeling that would be so much more satisfying than going for a bite. He'd nod and raise to pull her against him once more, pressing her bosom up against his chest and sandwiching her bra between himself and her breasts as his fingers helped her to slowly undo her bra and to slip it away and toss it toward a wall.

Blushing furiously, Cierra managed to look up at Oten, very aware of how exposed and vulnerable she was. But she liked this feeling. No. She loved it. She had always been so sheltered, so safe. The experience of being open and vulnerable, that Oten could do whatever he pleased and she probably wouldn't be able to stop him, lit a light in her that had been missing for years. Her heart raced as she gained a bit of confidence, biting her lip and looking into his eyes. This fear, mostly of the unknown, was completely backed by the certainty that Oten would never hurt her. It was like jumping out of a plane when you know you have a parachute. The possibilities, the rush, and the certainty of a safe landing. Cierra suddenly placed both hands on either side of Oten's face, pulling him in tight for a desperate, excited kiss, before pulling away and looking at him. "Oten, I... I've never felt this before. But. I never want to not feel it again. Stay with me," she said softly, staring into his eyes, across his face. She tried to read him, half terrified of rejection, but fuck it. For once, Cierra wanted to do something entirely of her own will and she was so sure that it would somehow, eventually, end in contentment.

After her kiss, his smile would grow and he'd hold her even tighter, her chest to his own with no clothes to shield her breasts from his firm skin or her back from his strong arms. Her requests was difficult to bridge without dropping his smile and putting on a thinking expression, but he'd make a small sound of consideration to distract himself as he considered responding seriously or if he should try to dodge any possible problems with a sly joke or something. The smile remained and his kakugan didn't slip from her eyes. "You're still set on keeping me cooped up, aren't you?" He'd make a joke, as though he were a caged bird. "Cierra... You've put more value on who I am than I do. It's almost impossible to deny you now." He'd grow jsut a little more serious with this statement before letting his hands slip down her back as his thumbs hook the waistband of both her undergarments and what she wore over them, almost teasing the possibility of getting her completely naked. She was right, though. He didn't unclothe her or harm her, he didn't move any faster than she was willing to respond too. "If you keep my heart beating, it's all yours."

Cierra laughed and ran her hands through his hair, smiling at him. "That's pretty much the goal," she said, teasing. But as he grew serious, she beamed at him. All hers. She relished in those words for a moment, almost imagining a future with him, before getting a bit flustered. "A-anyways," she said, stuttering. "What are you trying to do here?" She laughed, glancing down at the placement of his hands. She certainly didn't mind, but she didn't want Oten to feel pressured to do anything. She tugged a bit on his hair, though, trying to suggest that she was open to more, as well as trying to tease him. She wasn't too good at all this, but she figured she'd get used to it... hopefully. Disappointing Oten was the last thing she wanted to do.

Pressuring Oten should have been an oxymoron. He was a pillar of his convictions, after all. Even as she was so tempting, the dream of a life with Cierra playing symphonies in his chest, he would probably find himself in a situation where he can finally die the way he deserved. The CCG did want him, after all. And he had the most peculiar feeling that there were ghouls more like himself than her that were looking for him. Dangerous monsters like him, coming for him. "Hmm?" He played like he didn't hear her, the coy smile on his rigidly handsome face portraying that he was very aware of her words and he'd narrow his Kakugan with his eyelids just a bit. Where exactly was he taking this? He didn't deserve her. Cierra could have anybody she wanted, he felt. She definitely deserved a ghoul that could blend in, like her parents. If anything, at least a ghoul that had a human job that she could get a place with and raise happy little ghoul children with. He tried to picture himself with normal eyes and a suit paired with a brief case and it made him chuckle just a little bit, breaking the tension before he practically tackled her down to her back and got to his knees, straddling her sides with his legs. His big hands left her sides, taking her wrists and pinning them above her head as he spied her chest, his long hair hanging between him and herself, concealing his smile just partially. "How do you make your skin so soft? I'm a rock statue compared to you." He teased her a little, leaving enough pause for her creative mind to at least attempt predicting where his motivations would take her.

She smiled at him, his teasing smile inviting her for more. She started to lean in to kiss him, but squealed as he flipped her onto her back, fully exposed. As he pinned her wrists above her head her face blossomed bright red and she smiled shyly at him. Her heart beat against her ribcage, threatening to jump right out of her chest. She tried to catch her breath before replying, "I- I don't know what you mean, I'm not... that soft?" She giggled a bit and wriggled under Oten's grasp, pretending to try to escape. She knew she couldn't, and most certainly didn't want to, but she wanted to get back at him for teasing her. She tugged at her wrists, mocking a pout.

"You're very soft." He whispered to her, growing a shade more serious as he playfully kept her bound with his strong hands. Lowering his head, he'd brush a cheek up the middle of her chest until his left cheek brushed at her left breast, making the first instance of contact that wasn't broad or potentially unintentional. After just a moment of contact with her warm and soft breast he'd press his lips to her left nipple just before capturing it between his lips, a grin still being rather apparent across his face despite what occupied his mouth. His kakugan would put effort into stealing her gaze when possible, though if she was looking away there wasn't much he was going to be able to do about that. Should she have a great response, he'd slow down just a little and keep giving her room to anticipate what was next. Though, if it didn't seem to get her going he'd slurp and use his teeth in an attempt to stimulate her this way. It wasn't going to be as accurate as his touch when he held her cheek or anything as he didn't have his hands to position her or orientate himself, but he did a fairly good job at not slipping up and doing silly things regardless.

Cierra blushed as he spoke and turned away, embarrassed. She felt his skin along her breast though, and she let out a soft gasp and glanced down at him, unsure of his intentions. But as he took her nipple between his lips, she was certain, and very certain that she wanted this with Oten. Her chest rose and fell as her breathing quickened and her heart raced, but she loved it. Embraced it. She held his kakugan to her eyes, with a sort of affection that she had never seen before, especially in a ghoul's eyes. He was still being playful, with that cheeky grin, but she could tell, could feel that every move was planned, calculated, to ensure that he didn't hurt or upset her. He was slow, careful, knowing that she didn't have experience in this. But Cierra wanted more. She wanted to prove herself to Oten. Of course, there wasn't much that she could do pinned to the bed like this, so she let out a soft sigh and nudged her hips up against his, looking down at him with a playful smile.

He was getting a better response than he expected. Some part of Oten had assumed that Cierra was going to be as sexually innocent as she was morally innocent. And that couldn't have been further from the truth, and now that he had a moment to realize what that meant for them, it was for the best that this was the case. If she never wanted such things, was she ever going to capture all of his attention in the event that she somehow changed his mind about ending it all? Of course Oten had needs that males would tend to find for themselves, and seeing this side of Cierra was quite a great deal more arousing than he initially estimated. In fact, he was hard already through the sweat pants she had for him. His own body was quite clean despite the nap, the shower having done a lot for his skin and his scent. Especially his hair, having the blood stuck in it before made his hair seem so ratty compared to how it flowed between them with their motions.

It was probably the way he effected her breathing patterns that caught him first, her sounds and the way she moved her hips further hammering away at the entirely incorrect assumptions he had about her. He may have had to step up his game to keep her fired up. And, as he watched her eyes that captured his own, a shine took to his Kakugan that could only really mean one thing. After slurping on her nipple just one more time, pulling back without releasing the pressure so that he'd stimulate her further with a sultry and saliva-lathered popping sound that was quite similar to the way he released her from his prior hickey.

Without a word he'd eagerly press his lips to her chest between her breasts, watching her eyes as another kiss came followed by another. Almost slow enough to go without being traced, his lips were drawing a pattern against her soft skin that lead right down towards her belly button, his hands smoothing from her wrists over her elbows and shoulders to her sides before linking his index fingers through the waist of her bottom half's clothing and undergarments once more, pulling them downward with his kisses until he'd pull up with his head, watching her eyes as the clothing rolled down her bottom and her hips to her knees.

As Cierra pushed her hips against hers, she felt a bit more than just his thighs, and her blush spread. She knew this was where it would lead, but she realized now that she wasn't exactly prepared for how to handle it. She glanced down for just a moment, before meeting his eyes again shyly. She let out a quiet moan as he let go of her nipple, enjoying the sensation of the almost-rough tug at her.

Cierra watched Oten trail his lips down her torso, arching her back a bit and craving more. As he began tugging at her clothes, she froze. Was she really ready for this. Did she really want this? But even as she thought, her body answered for her, raising her hips to tug the jeans and panties out from beneath her. She stared into his kakugan and whispered. "Oten, I... I'm scared.." She didn't appear to be upset or uncomfortable, just uncertain. Like jumping from the diving board. She knew she was safe, but the fear was ever present.

Her overall energy seemed to falter as she helped him get her jeans and panties down, revealing more of herself than she's seen of him. Her next comment was somewhat expected as he watched her eyes after noticing the shift. "There's nothing to be scared of, Cierra." He tried to reassure her before continuing to move her clothing down and off from her legs, his lips pressing to her inner thigh as his hands held her sides and his eyes remained on her own. He wouldn't stare or go quiet, his smile being just for her and full of every ounce of charisma he could summon. Sudden motions weren't happening as he was more focused on her emotions than anything else. It wouldn't do him any service to rush things or to pull out and away any safety she may feel comfortable with. "Just lay that head back, take a deep breathe."

Cierra smiled and sighed, a bit relieved, and laid her head back. "Th-thank you Oten.." Her voice shook as she spoke but she was sure she was ready for him. She let her thighs split a little more, trembling, and her hands softly gripped the blankets that they were laying on. Cierra's heart raced but she closed her eyes and bit down on her lip to focus only on his touch. Oten's soft kisses to her thighs were exciting, but also comforting. He was so gentle, so sweet, and in that moment Cierra wanted nothing more in the world than to lay like this, with him, forever. She smiled and let out a pleased sigh, pushing against Oten's lips just so slightly.

What world did she see through her eyes that were so very human? Did she know enough about the world to understand what sort of monster he truly was? Could she possibly understand how risky it was to share this room with him, let alone allowing herself to be so vulnerable? Oten didn't comprehend how to take her words as she mentioned that she was scared. Previously, he operated on the guess of what she meant and he seemed to get it right. But, how long could it really be before they're both riddled with blood and she utters those words again? When will the die be cast and she finds herself more educated about what he really is? The day may come that she won't be withdrawing from sexual contact, but from him as the monster he really was.

He'd shake his head just a bit before surrounding her little sex with his mouth and giving her long lewd licks, attempting to shut his brain up with sensory overload.

Cierra gasped and gripped the blankets a bit tighter, completely lost in Oten's touch. She pushed her hips against his face, tightening her thighs a bit around him and let out a soft moan. "Oh, Oten, I-" she started to say before her breath hitched and she had to bite down hard on her lip to keep from moaning again. She didn't want to wake her parents, but it would be difficult to hold back. He was... wonderful.

Cierra's mind raced with the possibilities with Oten, both in the near and far future. He was.. clearly interested in her, and she.. she really liked him. Where would this- her thoughts continued to be interrupted by Oten's tongue before she finally gave up and submitted to the feeling of his tongue inside her, entirely alien while somehow feeling perfectly right.

He had her were any reasonably sexually active male might want to find their partners: At his mercy as he eyed her over with his head between her legs and his tongue inside her. Oten's hands had her sides as he pushed into her and let his hot wet tongue lather against her sensitive insides with his peculiar little taste beds most certainly being felt along the way. The tongue was a curious instrument for pleasure, and he wasn't so inept that he was going to mishandle such an important moment for his golden hearted savior. She risked herself for him, and he wasn't going to hold back no matter how quiet they needed to be, the least she deserved was his best. Even if he wasn't sure if he should go too much further. Making her feel good was one thing, he didn't have to make it about himself too. Even if he could tell she wanted to make him feel good as well, and that it might actually be a substantial part of the experience for her as well.

This is why he watched her, held her so firmly, and gave her the least amount of room to think as possible as he pushed his tongue into her. If there was just one sound, just one look she could generate with her face or a bundle of words in a sentence she could use to convince him to go further-He needed to see it. His intensity only magnified with each passing response he felt from her body, his long fingers and big palms seizing her middle not unlike someone handles their pillow, he wasn't gentle with his motions in the least, he just wasn't ripping at her either.

Back
Top Bottom