Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian's Journey (Pokemon Gijinka group rp) OOC

Alright I'll make another post then Joy can post again seeing that she already posted Dendra sleeping and now waiting for them. Then snowe can post, and Little, then I'll post and we can revert back to how we were posting. :3

I noticed something I did and now its kinda bugging me, see I set Anticipation as Dendra's ability... but then I didn't comment on how Artemis could rock her shit up with her very dangerous Ground move, should I go back and do a tiny retcon of 'Oh she could beat my shit in but its cool because we're in the same side' then cue irony or change the Ability to Dry Skin and do a little retcon about Kiara's Inferno 'stinging and hurting a lot' or something like that. Thoughts?

Hmmm...yeah Anticipation senses a pokemon's dangerous moves, and Dry Skin reduces hp when it's hot but restores it in water/rain. Tbh, Dendra's a Poison/Fighting type so what ability does a Croagunk usually have? I mean it's minor, both of them seemed to be fighting each other when Artemis attacked, so maybe Den could have anticipated Kiara's moves and handn't noticed the earthquake until it was too late? She could always be like "Watch out that _____'s got some dangerous shit yo!" later when they're fighting. xD lol It's up to you though Joy.

I'm fine with either-or. :3 She's your character after all.

That's the thing it can have both abilities, one is more linked to physiology, being a frog and all that, the other is linked as more of an instinct as a fighter/animal. Both could work one adding more proof to Dendra's "Weakness" complex and the other could have made her more of a coward by having an acute awareness of everything that could beat her. Just trying to put some ideas on text, arrange my thoughts and all that. Mechanically, and I know we're doing anime rules but still, it could be interesting to have her be outright immune to water attacks with a minor weakness to Fire. On the other hand Anticipation as a sort of enhanced cowardice does seem in line with our little frog. I'll keep it I think, and I'll accept the handwave you gave me. Anyways thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Well I mean it would make more sense, but later I figure she could use her ability to hit her opponents fast and hard before they had a chance to use their powerful moves. Assuming you're going to have her become a sort of Goku like character after she evolves. Also, I love the touch of her foul mouth xD due to what the pokemon is known for. :3

Well, there's a reason I didn't put much about her Toxicroak form, I don't know what her character development will be exactly.

Thomas is a sweetie, just because he's pure doesn't mean he can't have flaws! You show that -^^-

I feel better today. It was just a tiny cold but it kind of wore me out yesterday. I hope my post covers everyone. xP In case you're all curious the package will be a box containing cloth, like gym style, armbands. Instead of pokeballs they will be given armbands to kind of symbolize them being 'caught' and belonging to a Trainer. So they all, and any other future guardian members, will be seen as guardians. It's kind of like an ID thing you get at conventions, only it's soft, stretchy, and can expand to fit wrists after evolving and stuff. :3

I hope you all around doing well today. ^^

Apologies I haven't posted yet >.<; been a bit burnt out past few days, hopong to get a post up tomorrow :) If Snowy or Fabo want to post before me then go ahead!

Haha yeah I have thank you :) just one more day at work then a week off! So Yay!!

Hope you're doing well too ^^

Apologies I haven't posted yet >.<; been a bit burnt out past few days, hopong to get a post up tomorrow :) If Snowy or Fabo want to post before me then go ahead!

I think I could post something. Snowy Wolf feel free to post as well, if you do before I do I'll just adjust.

I'm going to take on a second character. She will appear about the time Thomas and the girls enter the haunted forest.

Back
Top Bottom