Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is fun once again ::Ronyo & Toxic::

She slept for quite a while without feeling awkward. It wasn't until she picked up sounds outside the cave that she woke. Her ears raised and turned slightly. She carefully raised her head making sure not to wake her new sleeping company. It was then she realized the pack of wolves probably smelled him and came to find out what was going on. She let out a his when one came into her lair. Her body going tense in his hold. She didn't allow them near her lair. The fact that they just came in meant there was giong to be a fight.

The pack of four wolfs had been searching for the source of the new smell for a while now, they had finally pinpointed the location and were moving in. As they entered the cave, their noses detected another smell, this one was familiar. The leader of the pack moved forward, sniffing, searching for the two beings inside the cave. A minute later, they came to the part of the cave Isis and Jack were in. They stopped and sniffed cautiously, the leader stepping forward slightly, spotting the backpack on the floor.

She glared towards where the backpack was and she saw the snout in view. She got up and crouched in front of Jack. Here eyes trained on the wolf as she hissed louder and growled. Her hand between her legs digging into the dirt. They were in her lair, she had to protect it. Protect him. She rose and defensively started to approach them.

The wolfs backed up at the sound of hissing, the walls of the cave amplifying the sound, making Isis sound very large. They growled in responce, their initial fear gone and they advanced forward slowly, still unable to see the neko completly. At this point Jack, due to the hissing, woke up abruptly and sat up "Wha? What's going on" he looked in front of him to see Isis crouching What's going on?... he mind though for an answer She's acting defencivly... I think we're about to be attacked.. he remembered he had a horn in his backpack, specifically for this purpose, he frowned as he saw it a fair distance from them.

She glanced back at the now awoken Jack, concern for him and protectiveness over her lair written in her body language nd experssion. She didn't have time to try and make him understand, she worked her way forward, coming more in view as her tail swished violently behind her. Another growl erupted from her as she felt provoked by them.

Jack blinked as she looked back at him, before continuing forward, giving off very agressive signals and growling that made Jack's hair stand on end Is she... Protecting me?... he moved forward slowly, making a beeline for the backpack If I can just get that horn... he did not want her to get hurt, and so he needed to get that horn, in all his experiences, no animal has stayed after a couple of blasts of that horn.

Isisel was being territorial and protective. She had come into full view now, the wolves backing up slightly but not back ing down. Her ears were flat against her head, tail whippin about violently as she made her slow, dangerous approach to the pack. There was a slight tremor in her body as she moved closer. Her eyes not coming off the pack for even the slightest second. Her adrenaline was pumping but fear ran through her body, a pack of wolves is what took down one of her elders. She knew oe day she might face the same fate.

Jack glanced at the pack as he came into view, he was further away from them than Isis was, but they acknowledged his presence with menacing growls. Oh god.. If this doesn't work.. He reached the backpack and began to rumage around, checking all the pockets that he could find Common.. Common.. I know it's in here.. I checked it off on the list back in the boat.. His head spun instinctivly as one of the wolfs snarled, heading forward towards him. Jack's pupils dilated, fear beginning to set in. Common! Where are you?! His arms were beginning to shake from the fear, his brain screaming for him to run. I will not leave her! She's protecting me! It's my duty to protect her as well! His fingers felt something metal and his heart leap, he grasped the horn and began to bring it out...

Isis saw the wolf snarling at Jack, her attention now mainly focused on that particular wolf which she saw launch itself towards Jack. Her reaction was immediate, flawlessly timed, unplanned. She crouched and jumped into the air, her body and the wolves body colliding, she wrapped her arms around the wolf as her body stretched out and turned, her shoulder broke the fall as her legs wrapped around the beast, arm pushing its snarling bitting head away from her face.

As Jack brought the horn out of the bag he heard the wolf snarl again, louder this time, with intent. He turned to see the wolf lunge at him, his eyes widened in fear. The next action happened in slow motion, the adrenaline kicking in hard and fast. His eyes followed the wolf as it flew, as Isis collided with it in midair, then as they crashed to the ground he saw the wolf going for her head with it's jaws. "NO! Get away from her!" he screamed as he moved forward, holding the horn in his hand. He squeezed the rubber pouch on the horn, and a massive boom emitted from the object, the three other wolfs jumped backwards in shock, it was a sound that radiated power. They yelped and ran off, scared by the noise. As Jack reached the wolf on top of Isis he let off a yell, filled with killing intent, and whacked the wolf on the snout as hard as he could, the horn blasting away.

After getting his snout hit and hearing the horn the wolf howled and suddenly jumped away from Isis. It let out a snarl in Isisel's direction, he was making it clear it wasn't over before he ran out of the cave with his tail between his legs.

Isis looked up at Jack adorningly. Always, alwys she had fought alone. Licking and tending her wounds after words or worse. She smiled slighly though it was pained as her shoulder was injured, she whimpered as she sat up and looked towards the cave entrerance. No animal entered the home of another without expecting to fight, those wolves were expecting to win.

Jack stood there and watched the wolf leave, his body shaking slightly I... Just took on a wolf... And won... He looked down at Isis as she got up, hearing her whimper, and knelt down next to her to see what was wrong. He held her gently, and moved behind her to inspect the injury, her shoulder was bruised from the impact of hitting the floor, and apart from a few small abrasions elsewhere, she was fine. "Common.. Lets get you patched up" she whispered softly and picked her up, walking slowly to the nest, holding her securly in his arms.

She glanced over her holder at him while he inspected the injury. Her surprise was that he had fought on her behalf. It was something she never had seen before. She squeaked in surprise as he picked her up but his soft voice was comforting. She nuzzled her face in his neck and trusted him to be carrying her like he was, she glanced over at the backpack then back at her lair. The lair and they were safe. As long as he was okay, she didn't really care about the wounds.

He lay her down on the bedding of furs and turned back to get his backpack, he carried it over and knelt down, taking out the first-aid kit and opening it on the bed. "Ok, just lie on you're front... Ok" he slowly moved her onto her back so he could tend to her shoulder. He reached into the box and pulled out a disinfectant bottle and cotton bud, he added some liquid to the cotton and moved to her shoulder "Ok.. This is going to sting a little.. "He petted her to let her know it was ok and tabbed the cotton bud on her skin, cleaning the scratches. Then he reached into the box again and brought out a large bandage and covered the area.

She went on ahead and laid upon her stomach, her tail swaying softly as she trusted him. Though Isis was not use to such treatments for her wounds. She usually simply went and looked for the herbs her elders had shown her growing up and made a paste. When he said it would hurt she found her claws digging into the nest but not a sound passed her lips. She was a lot stronger than she portrayed at times. Once the bandage was on she looked over at her shoulder with confusion. She did not know what this was, this thing he put on her. She looked at him and mewed softly.

::Switched to laptop so should be quicker to reply =) ::

He lay next to her and rolled on his side so he faced her "I know it won't make sence to you.. But I know it'll help, I promise you" He moved forward and kissed her on the forehead, he was so happy she was ok, and rested an arm over her, stroking her side. I will protect you... I swear... I don't care how hard it gets, I will do what I can and must to look after you..

She rested her head in the crook of her arm looking at him. He was an odd one. Instead of running like most he stood by her side and tried to do what she was for him, he tried to protect her. An odd sensation flowed through her body and she knew she could trust him about that funny thing on her back. She moved to curl against his body, her naked body pressed against his, burying her face into his chest, the twitching of her ears tickling his chin. She purred and rubbed against him. His thoughts mimicking hers to a point as she realized she need to protect him and be sure to show him how to survive. Her feelings were growing stronger for him and she understood what this could mean for her if it were to thrive. Finding a mate, though outside her race. That didn't matter anymore though, he showed her more loyalty and trust than anything she ever ran into before.

He didn't blush as she rubbed against him this time, he wanted it, and returned the gesture, contorting to her shape slightly. He smiled and let out a small snigger as her eyelashes tickled his chin, feeling perfectly content. Heh... It's a bit hot in here.. I might as well take off some of these clothes.. He turned onto his back and lifted his leg, taking his trainer and sock off, doing the same with the other leg. He then lifted his waist up and removed his shorts, his underwear though, out of social-conditioning, remained.

She giggled hearing him snicker. When he moved to remove his clothing she sat up and watched as she gave him room. It was when he was down to his underwear her eyes lite up. He was trying to fit in with her. Seeing him there and his skin exposed to her, she moved and lay her entire body against his and leaned over placing a quick human like peck on his lips like you would a family member then licked his cheek and nuzzled his neck.

He blushed this time, blinking as she kissed his lips softly, but smiled and nuzzled against her as she did, turning to face her again, hugging her closer this time. He moved a hand down to her side and tickled her softly, if she wanted to make him laugh she'd have to suffer the same fate. He kissed her on the cheek this time, then nuzzled into her hair, sniffing her softly. "Heehee.."

She giggled when he tickled her side and wrapped her arms and tail around him. She had finally accepted him completely. She burrowed against his neck, her body pressing tightly against his, her leg wrapping around his as her tail pressed his waist to hers. She wasn't going to be letting him go even if he tried.

He smiled and kissed the top of her hair, and nibbled her ears playfully, he was in love, and, like her, he had no intention of letting her go. After a minute of snuggling against her he had an idea, he moved himself over her, remaining in her grasp, and proceeded to lick her face and neck, teasing her with his tongue.

Her hands began exploring his upper body, a small giggle leaving her lips as he nibbled her ears playfully. She enjoyed it very much. When he began licking her face and neck she couldn't help but to extend her neck and stretch her upper body for him. She leaned forward running her tongue from his collarbone to his ear then nipped it softly.

He sniggered again, enjoying the feeling of her hands on his chest. He continued to lick her, stopping when she returned the favour, smiling as she moved along his face, moaning softly as she nipped his ear, a slight rush of lust ran through his body. He was beginning to feel his length harden, and this time, he wanted to have her, to feel her warmth around his member. He reached down slightly and tugged at his underwear, looking at her "Do you want me to take these off as well?"

She giggled when he snickered. Hearing him laugh made her feel good. She felt a change in him, her body registering a hard mound again beneath his clothing that he hid. She gazed up into his eyes and smiled then he surprised her. As he tugged his underwear her eyes grew big and she nodded once. This seemed to be a positive reaction amoung his kind. She wanted him to lie with her as she with him, free. And her curiosity over what caused him to harden was getting the best of her.

Back
Top Bottom