Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is fun once again ::Ronyo & Toxic::

ToxicWildFire

Super-Earth
There was a isolated island that hasn't been visited in years. The water surrounding it was so blue and beautiful you can see to the bottom. Once on the island you have sand that covers the first hundred feet then slips right into the thickest most beautiful tropical forest. In the center of this very forest is a gorgeous waterfall that comes from the cave behind it. A light mist running off of it and onto the nearby foilage. An array of beautiful flowers surrounded the area and a small cave enterance was seen to the right.

This is where you will find Isisel. A very rare breed. A neko of the most beautiful kind. She had long flowing red hair, black ears and a black tail, the body of perfection and has lived here her entire life. There are a few other nekos but none as vibrant and energenic as she is the youngest of them. The rest are elders whom took watch of her as she grew up into the beautiful flower that she is today.

It was dawn and she woke and stretched. Never sleeping through the whole night as she was unable to keep herself warm. Isisel made her way from her lair in the cae to the waterfall where she began to bathe.

The boat rocked on the clear waves, it was a beautifal morning, the sun's rays reflecting off the water onto the clear white hull of the boat, as it approached the shore of the island, a figure appeared on deck and soon after, an anchor was dropped into the sea. The figure went inside the ship and came out a while later with a large backpack, he climbed down onto a dingy that was tied to the back of the boat and cast off towards the island.

The figures name was Jack Harken, a researcher for the University of London. His department was doing research on isolated islands, and he'd been picked to study the one he was fast approaching. He had short, thick brown hair, the kind that stuck up on itself without any effort, and bright blue eyes that matched the ocean itself. He had a slightly round face, though he was fit, and his skin was an even light tan, something a bit rare in England, since the weather didn't give many chances to build one up. He wore a plain, white shirt, and tan coloured shorts, with grey trainers on his feet.

Isisel took her time bathing and swimming in the pool of the waterfall. It was her favorite thing to do other than sun bathe. Which was exactly what would follow this morning rougtine. A lovely spot on the rock above provided the perfect spot for sunbathng during this time of the day. She mewed as the water misted her from the waterfall, swimming beneath then back out into the pool. Despite what is believed she loved to swim. To be in the water. She playfully batted at a fish swimming by before lying back and floating in the water with her eyes closed/

Jack's boat hit the shore soon after he left the boat, he climbed out the front, so as not to get wet, and dragged the boat onto the shore. He took some rope and tied it to a tree, so it wouldn't get lost by the tide, and grabbed his backpack and headed into the forest. I'm gonna need somewhere to set up camp... A good supply of clean water would be good.. If I remember correctly, the map showed a waterfall in the centre of the island, I should head there. With that he began making his way to the centre of the forest, taking note of fruit he saw along the way.

Isisel finished bathing and had her nice swim. She climbed out and wrung her hair out. Climbing a tree she jumped onto the rock just feet above the water and stretched out, her arm and head hanging over the side as she glanced towards the water. Closing her eyes she decided to try and take a nap lying there in the sun. Isis flipped over on her back and stretched out so that her abdomen faced the sky, her bare busty chest was stretched out before the sky and her head now lie against her arm.

Jack panted softly as he reached the waterfall, it had been a bit of a trek, walking through forests was never too easy, and the heat was getting to him slightly. He smiled broadly as he looked up the the waterfall, it was beautifal, he followed the mist floating over the water to the rocks. He suddenly saw a strange shape, it looked more animal than rock What is that?... he moved slowly forward, treading carefully so as not to startle the creature, suddenly he stepped on a branch and a loud crack was heard.

Isis was just enjoying her nap when she heard the distinct noise of a branch breaking under weight. Her ear flickered and she quickly sat up and looked around. Her sapphire eyes skimming the area for the intruder while her ears flickered around, looking for another sound. It was then she stood, her figure with the sun to her back, gleaming down on her curvy body which seemed to shimmer from the previous swim in the sunlight. She mewed and glanced down towards the waterfall, her body tense and ready to run. She knew she wasn't the highest animal on the food chain.

Jack stared at the figure in front of his, she was beautifal, she must be the creature he remembered being told about Oh my god... A real neko... This is incredible! He looked at her and blushed slightly, realising that she was naked, and boasted a rather attractive figure. "Umm.. Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, I won't hurt you" he said, noticing her agitated stance I guess their not the top of the food chain...

Her eyes met his and she tilted her head slightly to the side when he spoke. There was a moment she seemed to be taking her time to recognize what he said to her. She crouched and gazed over the rock at him then. No longer taking a nervous panicked stance, now was more of a curious attitude. Her tail twitched slightly and her ears flickered as she watched him, her eyes never leaving him as she tracked his every move. She closed them for a moment then looked towards the waterfall when she opened them as if realizing he was there to use her waterfall. She looked in his direction again and rested her head on her arm, it was obvious she felt safe on the rock and more comfortable watching him from a distance. He had no ears and no tail therefore this confused her.

She didn't speak, just stared. Jack felt a little awkward standing there, she just seemed content watching him, at least she didn't look so agitated anymore. What was I doing here again... Oh yeah.. Camp.. He turned towards the waterfall, his backpack popping into view, he walked towards the waterfall and knelt down, cupping his hands he took some water and drank, the clear water washing down his throat. He walked back a bit and took his backpack off, placing it on the ground he opened it, he turned to the neko too see her still watching man this feels weird...

Isisel giggled suddenly at the look of discomfort the man seemed to have when she watched him. He drank some of the water but her eyes shifted to the back pack. It looked interesting to her. She stood and stretched before slowly retreating down to the other side of the waterfall from him. She slid into the water cautiously and watched him. Waiting for him to turn his back so she could look into the curious object.

Jack reached into the bag and pulled out tent poles, along with the tarp and other essentials. He began setting up the tent, knowing he was still being watched Probably the first Human she's ever seen, I'd stare too.. But God... It's awkward.. He finished making the frame and began slipping the covers onto the frame, moving away from the bag.

She swam over to his side of the waterfall and crawled out of the water. Being quiet she grabbed his bag and sat by the water looking at what was inside. Finding herself amused and distracted by all the things she never saw before. Her eyes were wide, her tail swaying slowly back and forth as she discovered so many things. She had never seen someone like him with no tail, no ears.

He finished setting up his tent and exhaled No matter how much I practice at home, I'll never be ready for the conditions here.. He turned to look at the neko, but couldn't see her, it was then that he heard movement behind her. "Huh?" he turned around too see the neko rummaging around his bag "Hey! Get out of there!" he walked towards the neko, irritated If she's damaged anything I'm in trouble, dammit

::Sorry had to go pick up a friend whos car died::

She was interested in all the things she never saw before, the smells, sights. It was all an amazing discovery for her. It should of been no surprise then when he suddenly yelled at her that her ears went back and down and she stood quickly. A squeak escaped her voice and she looked Scared for a moment. Thats when she took off running with his bag in tow towards the cave that was her home. He had startled her, where else would she have gone. He looked angry too.

His mouth dropped as she hauled his bag away, a few small items falling out due to the bumpy ground. Oh no! Oh this cannot be happening! He gave chase, the items in that bag were vital for his study, let alone his survival on the island, but she was quicker than she looked. He stopped as she entered a cave, disappearing inside. "Huh... Damn... She's fast..." he panted softly, then slowly entered the cave, giving his eyes time to adjust. "Typical.. Just typical.."

A few feet in she put the bag down and went back to lookiing through all the incredible finds. When she heard his footsteps in the cave her ear twitched and she glanced back. Abandoning the bag in its current spot she ran into the corner a few feet from it. She whimpered with her earsback and her tail between her legs covering her most intimate area. She didn't understand why he got mad or chased her.

As he wandered in he saw his bag, he ran up to it and crouched down "Ok... Yes... Yes... Ok, thank god, nothing's missing or damaged..." he sighed, what a fright. But... Where is that girl?... As he looked around, he saw her whimpering in the corner Oh.. Oh no wonder she ran... I scared her.. He stepped towards her slowly, keeping low so as not to intimidate her "hey.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, don't worry, I mean no harm".

Looking around them he may notice a few furs from animeals lying about. An area made by the skins of leaves and what not that seemed to look like a nest. a pile of bearries and a few fish carcasses. She watched him, ears still flat against her head though as he spoke softly and moved towards her slowly, he wasn't scaring her as badly now. Her tail slowly moved from between her legs and dropped swaying again slowly. Leaving her soft body exposed to the stranger before her now. Her ears slowly began to raise, a questioning sound leaving her lips.

He found himself blushing as he looked at her, her body exposed right in front of him, he glanced around and saw all the items laying around This must be her home... He got next to her and stopped "My name is Jack, I'm sorry I scared you, but I was afraid you would damage my belongings" he motioned to his bag on the floor behind him. He slowly reached a hand out to her head, petting her softly to show her he meant no harm. "It's ok, your safe, nothing bad's going to happen..."

Her body tensed slightly as he got up next to her, she was ususre of him. Knew he wasn't of her species but yet, they had similarities. When he motioned to his back her ears perked up, tht was a fun toy indeed. And then he pet her head. At first she her eyes widened, her tail came up and wrapped around her waist and she flinched, but seeing his intentions were clearly kind she forced herself to relax. She mewed and pressed her head into his hand. She found to understand most of his language. Which she found odd. He is the first of his kind she has seen.

He smiled as she pressed into his hand, glad to see she wasn't scared of him anymore. He reached into his pants pocket and brought out an energy bar, he took a piece of it and placed it in his mouth, chewing it slowly, then swallowed. "You want some?" he said softly as he offered the snack to her She has no idea what it is.. But she just saw me eat some, so it should be fine. He continued to stroke her hair and his eyes trailed down her body, unable to resist the temptation to look.

She stared at the bar in his hand for a moment after he ate a bite of it and tilted her head. She looked back up at him and smiled her paw reaching out for it but not quite grabbing it as she wasn't completely sure he was offering. She didn't want him to act mad again for her taking his things. Her tail had relaxed from around her waist and swayed back and forth behind her, occassionally running against his leg. "Mew"

He smiled again, she was cute, very cute in fact. He tensed slightly as her tail brushed agaisnst his leg, and he sat down in front of her, so as to get more comfortable. "Can you speak?" he say, motioning to his mouth as you would to a child. His hand trailed down from her hair to her shoulder, her skin felt smooth and soft and he found himself getting a little hot under the collar, he could feel the urge increasing slightly.

She sat down a moment after he did and watched him pointing to his mouth. Thinking on it a moment she pointed to herself, "I..Is...Isis." It was very pronouced as she sounded out every syllable. Her voice though was quite sulltry and song like. Very beautiful. Much like her body. She seemed to like him petting down her arm and eemed okay with it. "Sspeaks" She repeated after him. Her ear flickeed to the sound of an animal jumping down off a tree but her attention returned to Jack as she raised her hands to his ears feeling them.

Back
Top Bottom