Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is fun once again ::Ronyo & Toxic::

Jack blinked twice Wow.. She can speak pretty well.. Concidering that there are no schools here.. He tilted his head away slightly as she felt his ears as it tickled him "Heh, curious little thing aren't you?" He noticed how she didn't mind him touching her, so he decided to see how far he was allowed to go I won't stop thinking about it untill I do... he though, and slowly moved his hand from her shoulder towards her chest.

She smiled and leaned forward touching his ears again, she had never seen such things and wondered where his real ears were. She leaned forward looking at his face, into his eyes and patted his head. When his hands got close to her breasts however, her tail came up and pushed his hand to her side, away from the breasts. Being raised by the elders before they passed she was never able to have a mate as they didn't breed another. She went untouched completely.

His face saddened as his hand was pushed away, but then again, it was no suprise Heh.. I'd probably do the same thing if I was her.. He chuckled as she continued to play with his ears, and decided he might as well look as well. He reached up to ears and held them gently, so as not to hurt her. Just like a cat's ears.. They felt like soft velvet under his touch, and he smiled.

She saw him smile touching her ears and became excited, her tail swishing showed that excitement. He's not the same as me she figured it out but didn't know someone like him even lived. She turned and laid on her back with her head in his lap so he can pet her ears and play with them. She scratched under his chin. She didn't know what to do with humans since she had never seen one before. This experience was new for her and she knew not how to act, how to form sentences, or even to question how he showed up here. It was definately a different experience for her.

He watched her tail as he played with her ears, facinated by it. He looked up to see her lie her head on his lap and he blushed, her entire front was completly open to view. He stroked her hair and played with her ears, trying to keep dirty thoughts out of his mind The last thing I need is a developing wood while her head is above it... He chuckled slightly as she scratched his chin, he enjoyed having her explore him, it was something he'd never expereinced before, even children got bored after a while, but she seemed perfectly content playing with him.

She caught his blush and looked at him confused. "Meww?" She then became easily drawn by his shirt. She felt it, ran her hand across it and found it warm against her skin and when she felt an opening her hand slid over his warm skin. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers back and forth over the skin, then back out on the shirt. Clothing, she realized he stayed covered. Another confused expression crossed her features. Why did he not walk amoung nature like she had?

His face turned a darker shade as she entered his shirt, he tensed slightly as her hand ran over his torso, her fingers playing against his skin. "Ahh...." his eyes blinked for a second, party in shock, but mostly in bliss, it had been many years since a girl had touched him there. "Well fair is fair, you have to let me touch you there at least.." He took one of his hands and placed it on her stomach and stroked it gently, making sure he didn't go too far up or down her body.

((I'm going to bed now, so this is my last post for now))

She saw him become redder and grew concerned for him. She kept rubbing though as he seemed to enjoy when she petted him. She still did not understand why he covered his skin. She did not. Never did. When his hand touched her stomach though she held her breath for a moment. Then a smile crept aross her face. She closed her eyes, her tail swaying slowly back and forth as a low purr came from her.

::No Problem. Good Night hun.::

He relaxed as she continued to rub his stomach, getting used to the movement and feel of her hands. He watched her as he rubbed her, and was pleased to see she liked it, noting the blissfull look on her face as she closed her eyes and her tail swinging between her legs. "Heh.. You really are like a cat.." he said softly as he heard her purring at his touch, moving his other hand to stroke the fringe of her hair slowly.

When he spoke her eyes opened and she looked up at him, she moved from rubbing his stomach to tugging at his shirt. Both hands sliding beneath it as she rubbed his stomach, chest and sides. her tail continued its lazy sway as she let him pet her. She was getting herself use to him. The feel of him, sound of his voice and intricate touch. At the word cat though her ears went back slightly as she fixed him with a confused look. As if asking him to explain.

He sighed softly as she returned to his torso I could get used to this... He saw her ears drop slightly, as though she was confused, just like a cat. "Oh, you don't know what a cat is?... Hmm... Well... A cat.. Is like a creature that has ears like you.." he tugged softly at one of her ears "and a tail like yours" he motioned to her tail "But much smaller, with fur covering it's body, and it walks on all fours." It was funny explaining it to her, and for some reason, it was fun And to to think I was worried this expedition would be boring..

She made a face, he had compared her to that strange creature. She sat up slowly and turned to face him. She tugged on his shirt, moving to take it off. She did't understand clothing and found no need . Her body didn't even have the tiniest square of clothing on it. Her tail came around her body and slid beneath his shirt, she moved closer though they were not sitting very far at all as she tried to coherce him to take his shirt off.

::Back in a few, need to take puppy out::

He looked a bit conerned as she sat up, had he offended her? He was about to say something when she tugged on his shirt, as though she wanted him to take it off "Huh?.. You want me to.. Take my shirt off?" He blushed at the idea, he could respect that she probably had no idea what he wore it for, but it just felt unatural... Even if she had nothing on herself. He squirmed slightly as her tail went up his shirt, the fur tickling him.

((No problem ^__^))

She became excited when he asked about taking his shirt off. She took his hand and put it on her shoulder then lead it down, over her brest, down her abdomen and she then tugged on his shirt. She was telling him she wore none. Not the usual way you would but this was her way of communication, touch, movements and sounds. She tilted her head to the side studying his face to see if he understood, her ear flickered.

His eyes widened and his face burned as she lead his hand down her, touching everything that came in his hand's way, he gulped and he looked around out of reflex and sighed What the hell? She's not gonna care about me being topless.. And noone else is gonna see me.. He relented and pulled his shirt off, holding it in front of him to show her. "Happy now?" he said, smirking slightly.

Her head tilted to the side as she watched him when she lead his hand down her front. It was funny to her how his face seemed to change color. When he pulled off his shirt her eyes lite up and she grabbed it throwing it into the nest like bed. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him practically knocking the poor researcher over. Apparently this small token from him was very much appreciated.

He yelped as she slammed into him, falling onto his back. He opened his eyes and found himself staring into her eyes as her face was right next to his. Oh god.. What's that on my chest... Ooooh... Daaamn.. He squirmed, feeling his member hardening due to all the stimulus from the neko. "Hey.. Is it really that great my shirts off?" he looked over to the nest, seeing his shirt lying there.

Isis giggled. She let him go and watched him closely trailing her tail along from his belly button to his neck. In her mind, his removing his shirt was an acceptance to her. She leaned over her face above his, sapphire eyes blinking down at him. She glanced down the length of his body, her tail now moving down his body. Stopping on the buldging part of his pants. She looked back up at him and smiled. She didn't feel worried about anything now that they stood there both bare chested.

He lay there as she looked him over, a sence of relief washing over him as she giggled, at least he was funny. He ended up turning red again as she moved over him, jumping slightly as her tail moved to his buldge, but she didn't seem to care about that, as though she was accepting him. What should I do?... Should I do something that a neko might do?... It's worth a try.. He leaned up slightly and tentitivly licked her cheek, trying to act a bit more like a cat would, seeing as she act like one herself.

She giggled again, his face kept changing colors and he jumped slightly beneath her. She rubbed his chest again lightly. She was starting to like this Neko with no ears or tail. When he leaned up and licked her cheek she blushed slightly. His show of affection was a surprise to her but she definately returned it. She licked from his neck right up his cheek then nuzzled her head beneath his neck.

He smiled as she licked him, apparently had had done the right thing. He chuckled, her tongue tickled. He raised his arms around her and embraced her, her warm skin was smooth against his arms. "Heh.. I think I'm begining to like you" he smiled and licked her again on the other cheek this time. He smelled her hair as it fell over his face, it smelt nice.

She smiled and let him embrace her. She was learning more from him than he knew. She nestled against him and her tail dropped over his waist, semi-wrapping around it. She had no contact with anyone on two feet since the elders died a few years ago. Two of them went missing and she found the third. Now she found herself becoming attached to another species and wonders if he was going to be staying?

She she nuzzled into him, he smiled, and held her a bit more tightly, her warmth spreading across his chest. By now he'd given up on trying to control his length and simply let it grow, she probably didn't care anyway.. He moved a hand up and stroked her hair and ears, wishing for this moment to live on forever I think... I think I want to stay here.. If she can survive then theres no reason I can't.. And my life was pretty boring back in England anyway...

Isis was content. The warmth of his body provided something much more comforting than her skins and nest could. And though she felt his ever growing bulge beneath her, there wasn't a clear understanding to it so she didn't mind. Her eyes closed lazily and kept her tail wrapped around him to keep him from leaving while she relaxed. "Mew" She let out softly as she stroked his chest ever so softly with the tips of her fingers, dozing slightly in his arms.

He watched her as she dozed off, sighing softly as stroked his chest. "Aww..." he whispered, finding her very cute. He kissed the top of her head between her ears and nuzzled into her, her warmth comforting him. As he held her in his arms he found himself drifting off to sleep, perfectly content in her cave, England, his job, the expedition, it was all gone from his mind now, he didn't care, all he wanted was what he had in his arms right now. He closed his eyes and fell asleep, sighing again as he drifted into a dream.

Back
Top Bottom