Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Gijinka/Trainer small group idea/concept (Updated)

Sunset Drifter

Super-Earth
I'm still new to this website so hopefully posting this here is fine. Yet there is something I kind of have been craving to do, I figure before I even think of setting up the rp and such I could form a small group of people and we could discuss how we wanted the rp to go. Here's a small short kind of plot:

Basically it's like a pokemon journey, with one trainer and six possible pokemon he captures, trains, and bonds with. Help's evolve and stuff. Yet if anyone is familiar with Gijinka, pretty much it's human version's of Pokemon. I guess like monster girls/guys but with Pokemon lol. Instead of being caught with balls the gijinka are given armbands to wear that signifies they've become partners with that trainer. Yet the true link is formed in the heart, one look in the eyes and a bond is formed.

The plot is sort of a hero's journey kind of aspect possibly, mixed with goofy harem antics. A normal young man, named Thomas Wyse, is selected to join in a festival both humans and gijinka partake in. Kind of like the pokemon league, they go around with a starter recruiting a party and doing their best to train and gather power so they can see who the champion of the year is. Most of the other Human contestants are rich or privaledged chosen for certain quirks or hidden powers humans have in that world. Thomas was chosen for his kind and loving heart, the one sponsoring him is a Dragonite woman who saw that potential in him, and is curious to see how far he'd go with just the power of kindness and love.

It's kind of campy, kind of dopey, but it would kind of be a light-hearted silly adventure. The female gijinka that end up traveling with him see the odd potential in him. In some ways his kindness helps them grow and evolve, while they're power and courage help him become a better person. The group would consist of six gijinka and the trainer, but we could work it out like give each of the girls a story arc leading to them traveling with him at the end or something. It's been kind of something I've wanted to do lol.

It's probably a little odd, but I'd love to at least discuss and mold this into a kind of rp that would appeal to everyone I rp with, if this makes it that far that is. ^^;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rp has started and is going well, thanks to all those who have joined. Three slots are still open, so far the group consists of:

Aron (Steel/Ground)
Houndour (Dark/Fire)
Croagunk (Poison/Fighting)

Here are a few types we've come up with that would work well with the group:

Ghost
Water
Electric
Grass
Dragon
Psychic

Honestly any type would work. There are 3 spots available on the team if you desire to join. My goal is to have a group of seven: a Trainer and his six female Guardians. The rp is a bit of a relaxed pokemon style adventure with a bit of harem shenanigans mixed in. The main focus is more or less the story and characters though. I know Pokemon Gijinka (Humanized Pokemon), isn't a thing for everyone so I'm not forcing anyone to join. If you are interested though there are three slots left. Once they're gone, they're gone. :3​

Last edited:
I have some questions before I make my character profile.

I was thinking that Houndour would start out as a gang member. I figure she would be higher ranking grunt looking to get promoted to a leadership position. She would take a small group of lower ranking grunts intent on raiding and stealing something. I was thinking they would raid the inn where Thomas works with his grandfather. She would then have to fight Thomas, Aron, and Croagunk. After losing the battle, she would send the other grunts back to the gang and surrender herself to Thomas. There could be future conflicts with the same gang, and they might even see her as a traitor. Is all of that acceptable?

I can see this gang being corrupt, violent, and having loose morals (other than having some sort of code of honor). I also see Houndour having had a troubled past, leading her to join the gang in the first place. Since we want this rp to be light-hearted, my question is how dark can things get?

I imagine Houndour ran away from home and ended up joining the gang. Maybe she was abused or even molested by her parents or a trainer. Within the gang, I imagine she would see similar treatment, so she would likely think it was normal. I can imagine that the gang’s leaders would punish lower ranking members by raping and/or beating them. I don’t see any of that happening in the rp, but there would probably be side characters affected by it, and Houndour would certainly be carrying her baggage with her. The big question I have is how much is too much, especially since we want this to be light-hearted.

Also, are there any general guidelines for the character profiles?

lol yes all the spoons.

Ah! Well about that Snowy. I made the profile so it's not too complicated, and the rp will start off after Thomas has gotten his first guardian (Little Dragon's character), and they're well on their way on their adventure. The whole point of Thomas and his grandfather is to kind of show that he's a commoner. lol I'll have the scenario set up to where he and Aron are attacked by the Houndour gang, also allowing Joy's character to pop up too. I'm fine with her being one of the more powerful grunts, maybe her gang's well known and feared in the area Thomas is traveling. Thinking he could be an easy target, and traveling with a steel type as well, would add to that.

I had an idea for an opening, and we could add her gang in her story arcs. I just didn't want to make you three wait forever. Oh actually, the first destination will be an Inn in the forest where Thomas is traveling so she could just be raiding that Inn while he's staying there. :3

Oh some blood and violence are fine. I don't see her having a problem with her being abused a bit. It would help grow her bond with Thomas as the story progresses leading to her evolution and such.

I made an OOC and a profile section in the groups forums. Hopefully the profile skeleton is fine. ^^; I haven't made one in a while. I should have the rp up soon, I'm just a little slow because I'm kind of tired. lol working four days in a row waking up at 2:50 am will do that to you. xP

despite my rambling, your idea works well, with a little tweaking for the plot lol. I just figured I'd start the story in the middle of some action to get everyone into the fray.

As far as including my croagunk into the scene, and I'll put more of this into her bio proper, but I could see Croagunk being part of a rival gang, and have them arrive at the conflict. I'd see her own gang being less of a legitimate, dark hardcore gang and more of a group of bored, punkish, delinquents that call themselves a gang.

Back
Top Bottom