Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Gijinka/Trainer small group idea/concept (Updated)

Sunset Drifter

Super-Earth
I'm still new to this website so hopefully posting this here is fine. Yet there is something I kind of have been craving to do, I figure before I even think of setting up the rp and such I could form a small group of people and we could discuss how we wanted the rp to go. Here's a small short kind of plot:

Basically it's like a pokemon journey, with one trainer and six possible pokemon he captures, trains, and bonds with. Help's evolve and stuff. Yet if anyone is familiar with Gijinka, pretty much it's human version's of Pokemon. I guess like monster girls/guys but with Pokemon lol. Instead of being caught with balls the gijinka are given armbands to wear that signifies they've become partners with that trainer. Yet the true link is formed in the heart, one look in the eyes and a bond is formed.

The plot is sort of a hero's journey kind of aspect possibly, mixed with goofy harem antics. A normal young man, named Thomas Wyse, is selected to join in a festival both humans and gijinka partake in. Kind of like the pokemon league, they go around with a starter recruiting a party and doing their best to train and gather power so they can see who the champion of the year is. Most of the other Human contestants are rich or privaledged chosen for certain quirks or hidden powers humans have in that world. Thomas was chosen for his kind and loving heart, the one sponsoring him is a Dragonite woman who saw that potential in him, and is curious to see how far he'd go with just the power of kindness and love.

It's kind of campy, kind of dopey, but it would kind of be a light-hearted silly adventure. The female gijinka that end up traveling with him see the odd potential in him. In some ways his kindness helps them grow and evolve, while they're power and courage help him become a better person. The group would consist of six gijinka and the trainer, but we could work it out like give each of the girls a story arc leading to them traveling with him at the end or something. It's been kind of something I've wanted to do lol.

It's probably a little odd, but I'd love to at least discuss and mold this into a kind of rp that would appeal to everyone I rp with, if this makes it that far that is. ^^;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rp has started and is going well, thanks to all those who have joined. Three slots are still open, so far the group consists of:

Aron (Steel/Ground)
Houndour (Dark/Fire)
Croagunk (Poison/Fighting)

Here are a few types we've come up with that would work well with the group:

Ghost
Water
Electric
Grass
Dragon
Psychic

Honestly any type would work. There are 3 spots available on the team if you desire to join. My goal is to have a group of seven: a Trainer and his six female Guardians. The rp is a bit of a relaxed pokemon style adventure with a bit of harem shenanigans mixed in. The main focus is more or less the story and characters though. I know Pokemon Gijinka (Humanized Pokemon), isn't a thing for everyone so I'm not forcing anyone to join. If you are interested though there are three slots left. Once they're gone, they're gone. :3​

Last edited:
This sounds like a fun idea! Also with all the pokemon news, really interested in doing a pokemon rp!

Would we get to chose the pokemon? Or would you have some specifically in mind?

I apologize for making everyone wait. I couldn't reply lol. I'm still new to this website so I don't think there's a lot I can still do yet unfortunately.

First of all thanks for wanting to join both of you. :3

Second, yes you get to choose. Preferably I would like them to be like in their first forms, because evolution will be sort of a big deal in the rp. Yet I'm fine if someone wants to play one already evolved or one that can't evolve. I wouldn't mind my character having a team of six different types but for now that we have enough people to start the rp, because you need 3 people to start a group rp lol :p

but as for what Gijinka you choose to be I'm fine with whatever you chose well as long as their female due to the harem aspect of the rp. xD Are there any other questions you both have?

Are we working with a particular region, theme or general aesthetic? Like, some gijinka go more the furry route where the physical features are literally embodied, but others are more through gear or clothing.

ooooo gear and clothing would be a fun route as its something a little different, something to represent the pokemon! (also so much more easier for steel types... they're the best <3)

Personally i'm happy with any region, but guess it just depends on what you have in mind. Reading the intro this would be an entire new region?

Yes I was planning on it being clothing/gear. I mean most Pokemon Gijinka I've seen looked human, sure some had like pokemon features like tails and stuff, and some of them like the ghost types had different skin color and eyes.

Yes, it's not the pokemon world so it's a different region. Humans and Gijinka live in harmony, well to some degree, and there's a big festival held every year. Starter Gijinka spend their days training for it, if they are chosen to participate, it's a festival of growth. A few select humans are chosen to participate as the trainer/leader of the group. In their world Humans give off auras that help Gijinka evolve, so unlike straight levels it's more of an emotional process. Nothing odd like kissing or whatever just being around a human's aura starts the cells in their body to move towards evolution. Until they're ready to evolve and grow, mature.

For like stone evolution special necklaces are given out and like given to them when the time is right. Most Humans that participate in the festival bond with one of the starter candidates. Like they lock eyes and the starter chooses them, no pokeballs or anything, just straight emotional bonding and stuff. Kind of like some of the pokemon games where it's focused on just bonding instead of pokeballs. Then the trainer and Gijinka travel the land collecting medals and the Gijinka is sort of rewarded through a coming of age journey where at the end of it they're fully evolved adults. Along the way five others join and trainers compete to see who's aura is stronger. Most of the Humans are rich or wealthy, and chosen often by fully grown Gijinka because they can sense auras better.

The main character of the plot is a kind hearted man living and working in an Inn with his grandfather. While visiting a sly Dragonite Gijinka chooses him as her candidate because of Thomas's kind and compassionate aura. So when the plot opens it'll be after the starter is chosen, so they'd be traveling. Also, since I figured you both would probably start traveling with my character one of you could be like the newest member. Even though everyone is new.

Sorry I tend to ramble. ^^;

no, no rambling is good :D It's made everything much more clearer!

Sounds stupid, but then would gijinka have normal jobs too? or are they living like pokemon would feral in the wild? ^^;

Sorry for all the question, had an idea for a character and just want to get a basis for her!

Rambling's fine especially if we're getting worldbuilding, lore or just info in general. I'm having ideas too for what am I gonna play. LittleDragon, are any of your ideas starter related?

Oh shoot forgot that, yeah unlike a pokemon world, they would have jobs and stuff. I was thinking that the world would also be modern like the pokemon games, Like the group would also come across like thugs of maybe like Houndour Gijinka and such to fight off. Maybe some would be feral but many of them live normal lives and such alongside the humans.

The event/festival is kind of just a thing for entertainment, to see how far a group goes before either the bond vanishes or breaks. Sorry it's been an idea I've had for a while, so it might not be all fleshed out. I just wanted to do a sort of pokemon journey with Gijinka instead of Pokemon lol. Plus I figure Gijinka are more civilized so they would take evolution more seriously and cherish their growth more. :3 Something like that. ^^;

It's awesome ^^ It's a really neat idea! And that's good to know, I can encorporate that somehow ^^

Also Joyful-Fabo, no mine aren't starterish ^^; I did contemplate Piplup because I love Empoleon but I think I'm leaning towards Skarmory or Aron :) As I said, steel types are my fave so any excuse to be a gijinka of one of my faves!

Of course! :3 That's why I posted my idea here before thinking of making the rp. ^^ At first I wasn't sure if anyone would like the idea or would join, mostly because the whole Humanoid Pokemon concept isn't something I'm sure happens a lot in rp or what? My kind of goal was to have my character and a full team but so far it seems like you two are the only ones interested. :3 Which is fine.

I mean in the scenario that we get no other takers we could potentially play multiple characters. LD; Aron would be cute as heck!

Yes Aron would be cute lol

True, but I would hate for you two to overburden yourselves with multiple characters. xD

Honestly though if one more person seems to be interested then I'd be fine with a party of four, my character and three others.

Ahhh gotta be Aron then <3 Aggron is my all time favourite pokemon and I just love it's line!

I can make Aron the starter if it's preferred ^^ that's not a problem! But I'm good either way, also I'm happy to play multiple pokemon if no one takes interest. We can always wait to see if one more person is interested!

We can give it a day or so see if there are more people interested. I'm looking at the starters, for now I'm thinking of an Eevee girl, naive and full of potential, a Chimchar girl, goku-like, fight-happy, just a bit hotheaded, or a cool outdoorsy Treeko girl.

Awww they sound really cute! I think my Aron will be quite headstrong and stubborn but she's rather bashful and humble about her own strength. So tough yet soft :p

Awe all of those options sound cute. We should also make story arcs for the characters too :3

I imagine they're attitudes and stuff will change after they evolve. xD because I oddly see the Aggron being like super over protective xD like in the cutesy way. x3

Of course, we'd have them change and have arcs... I think I'll go with Chimchar, something about it speaks to me.

Aggron and Infernape. :3 cool xD Tbh I didn't care for diamond and pearl much but I loved Chimchar. Of course Tepig is a cool mon too, Emboar is so awesome.

Oh and I kind of don't plan on romance, well unless you account for like cuddling or head pats. Gijinka can also sense auras, unlike humans, so both of them would know he had a kind heart and stuff. xP Like I said this is a little derpy but I like light-hearted fluff from time to time lol

Yeah lets have that super lewd cuddling, hugging and headpatting action yea! In all seriousness, I find it nice that we're just doing a lighthearted adventure instead of a harem thing. Not that harem would be bad, I'm down for that, its just kinda nice to have smut off the table.

Cuddles and fluff are the bestest! And I agree over protective Aggron!! <3

Seriously though something light and fluffy sounds amazing and such a welcomed change of pace! -^^- Cannot wait!

Back
Top Bottom