Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hellsing Future (MysteriousD & GuardianAngel)

Livia looked towards him before she spoke, "I'm not sure how I would like having to do that. Basically deciding if a soul went to heaven or hell." With that she was taking to changing in front of him, not really caring at that point in time. Thankfully the corset that she was wearing wasn't one that she actually had to lace up fully, she just needed to tighten it in back. Wearing it and lacing it up by herself often enough allowed her to do that with ease, getting it tight enough that she was comfortable and it wasn't going to go anywhere before she was getting it tied.

After that she was getting the sheaths for her knives strapped back onto her thighs and was getting her boots back on once again, before she was standing up and turning to face the vampire. "Well lets get going then. And of course, they are my favorite colors. If you cannot tell by my wardrobe, they are about the only colors I possess." she spoke. There was a few random other colors, but it was rare that she wore that. The most odd color one would see her wear was that of white, but there had been a few times.

She tilted her head back with a slight grin before she cooed, "Are you my attack dog, or do you still belong to my mother. That is the question." A very valid question actually considering Integra hadn't given any orders. A possible confliction at that point in time, especially if Integra found herself in danger.

"I decided nothing. Their own actions decided the consequences at the end of the day," Alucard pointed. He only killed the souls. Wherever they went was really up to them, earning their own heaven or hell. He smiled as he saw he get ready for combat, but only until she was in the thrall of the monsters would he see what she could really do.

"I suppose it all depends on you after all. Your grandfather Arthur only let me out on rare educations and really, this is the first time I've been let out to see two generations of Hellsing at work. Perhaps she is wanting to test if you could handle me," Alucard responded with, since he himself was curious. Granted, he was sent out to attack like a dog while Seras was more of a soldier. She maintained her humanity in the darkness, unlike him.

Livia was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "I suppose that is a valid point." With that she was turning and sweeping out of the room so that they could get going, taking to sliding down the bannister of the staircase. Well that was one way to get down the stairs, and sure enough a few of the servants were scolding her for it. Although there were a few that didn't seemed surprised by her antics whatsoever.

"Master Alucard, Miss Livia, safe travels. Please come back safe." one of the butlers spoke as he was holding the door open so that they pair could head off outside. This had Livia looking over before she was going over and giving the elder man a hug. He had been more like a father towards her anyways while she had been growing up, and she was assuring them that they would come back.

"I cannot promise that we will come back unscathed though." Livia commented before she was heading outside. Okay Alucard probably would considering he could heal from his injuries, but she more than likely wouldn't.

Alucard nodded over to the butler. With Walter gone, someone needed to be the butler and they eventually found in the Ironville family. A family of people all from special forces or from MI6, they pledged their lives to serve Hellsing for them saving London and assisting them in bankruptcy. Albert Ironville was the head butler and the oldest one of the family, Daphne Ironville was the wetnurse and nanny to Livia while also serving as the head guards with her husbands. Their children, Rory, Alastair and Matilda Ironville also work, doing various security jobs and some cleaning duties as well.

He briefly did not talk much with the Ironville family, however, his quasi-omnipresence allowed him to observe their impressive reconnaissance and military skills. Albert was as good a swordsman as any and the only one he saw who could keep up with Integra while Daphne was a sniper well enough to surprise Seras. Rory was quite good at coordination and an unorthodox weapon in chakrams while Alastair relied on explosives and Matilda was an archer.

Albert went to embrace Livia in support before Alucard looked at her.

"I will protect her with my unlife," he said to Albert and Rory and bid them farewell.

"What can you tell me more about them?" he asked Livia when she went off.

Livia was was giving a smile towards the elder man and was giving him a hug back before she was looking towards everybody, then giving a salute. "I'll see you guys after we get back!" With that she was turning and heading out of the mansion with Alucard.

She did look towards him when he asked if she could tell him more about them. This had her thinking for a moment before she spoke, "The Ironville family. I'm not sure where mother founded them but they are wonderful to have around. They are like second parents to myself, and the kids were about all I had as company when I was younger. Otherwise lets see...." After that she was just absently talking about the family, telling him what they were good at, a few of the things that they weren't so good at. She even got into talking about some funny things that had happened with all of them.

"I have kept a few observations of them and they seem to be very capable people," Alucard responded to her with his usual mysterious and confident smile before he began listening to what Livia was saying about the family.

Given the void left by Walter, he is pleased that there are capable and worthy people that could take his place. He even chuckled at the various humorous and fascinating anecdotes that Livia was saying about the Ironville family, all while they were heading out over to the plane now that Livia was armed and ready.

"Shall we prepare to head to Ukraine or meet Integra back in the Illuminati HQ?" he asked her with a smirk.

Livia looked towards him for a moment before she hummed, "I absolutely love them to death. And it is nice that all three of the kids are around my age as well, so we grew up together. Trained together, learned together, fought together. Albert was the one who actually trained me how to use a sword, although we made the discovery that that just wasn't for me, especially with being more light and nimble on my feet, so we went to knives. Daphne was the one who told me I should never use a gun, unless I absolutely have to. My aim with those absolutely sucks."

With that she was walking towards the plane so that they could get going although had a thoughtful look when Alucard asked his question. Were they going to go to Ukraine, or were they going to return to the Illuninati headquarters. This had her looking at him before she spoke, "Heading to Ukraine of course. If we showed up at the HQ again, my mother would probably think I was sick."

"Integra did lack that," Alucard noted. He did realize looking back how the woman lacked anyone really of her age to interact with. I think the only person she did talk to her age was Penwood's youngest son those years ago, but even then, it was not much.

"I am impressed by Albert. I have never seen anyone keep up with my master like that, especially since he appears to be a good decade or so older than her," Alucard mentioned with a smile on his face. He considered bringing them to fight, but perhaps that was for a later date. "If that's the case, you should probably ask Diego for the coordinates then," Alucard noted. True, he could maybe find it, but he did not sense any real vampirifc danger.

Livia looked over towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Even now mom pretty much keeps to herself. Talks to Albert and Daphne the most, but that is about it." With that she was listening as he mentioning contacting Diego for the coordinates. Yeah that would probably be a good idea which had her calling him on the communicator thing, that she honestly hated using it most of the time. But she was using at that point anyways, calling to get ahold of Diego, and hoping he would give her the coordinates.

"She has always been like that though it is good she is able to talk to Seras," Alucard noted, recalling how isolated his Master was during her formative years. A lone beacon of strength, yet like he told Seras long ago, it was time for vampires that did not walk alone in the night. Perhaps here it was the same for whoever needed to lead Hellsing.

When Livia would use the communicator, Diego would pick up. "Hey Livia, let me guess, you need the coordinates?" Diego asked. He had a feeling she would know Russia was a little off, kinda. Communication had changed a fair bit along with security. Code had become more important than ever and while ciphers maintained importance, casual shorthand or informal personal codes also worked.

As such, he gave Livia the coordinates in a code they used, namely a form of Pig Latin applied to Spanish. Once Livia would translate them in her head, she could plug it in any latitude and longitude area and head there.

"I advice you take the plane to the nearest military base or major city and then just head there. Besides, you get to test out the new bike I have been having made for you," Diego told her with a smile.

Livia was grateful for when Diego answered the communicator before she cooed, "Oh you read my mind!" Soon enough she was getting the coordinates through their secret code and was plugging into the coordinates when she had gotten it figured out. After that she was listening to what else he had to say. Take the plane to the nearest military base or major city.

"Oh.... I do like testing out new stuff." she spoke, especially if it was a new bike.

Diego admired Livia for many reasons and her strength in knowing over a dozen languages was one. He was not the one who taught her Spanish (though he did help her with the Mexican dialect, which was different from the Castillian one), so he could admire her go and speak. As she communicated back to him and she'd get the coordinates when she'd plug it in.

"All right, arrive safely and the bike should be there," he said to her with a smile.

"You got the coordinates? Well then, let's get going. It has been such a long time," Alucard said before he went to chuckle off, following Livia to the plane. When they'd arrive, they'd see an attendant there and next was something covered with a sheet.

Livia's new bike.

Kinda.

It resembled the old Bombarider Embrio cycle from decades prior, but a bit larger and sleeker. The wheel seemed to be missing or invisible at the very least.

"What do you think?" Livia would get a message from Diego.

Livia had gotten the coordinates entered in and was listening to Diego mention to arrive safely. Yeah that shouldn't a be much of a problem at all. "I'll be sure to let you know when we get there." she hummed as she continued on, heading towards the plane.

Although once they got there, and was giving a faint whistle when she saw the new bike, after the attendant had taken the sheet off of it. Okay it looked super dangerous, and she wasn't sure how she felt about it.

She was looking at the message from Diego and was responding that she wasn't quite sure yet. She would let him know for sure after she test drove it.

"Fascinating... this bike is fourth-dimensional... at least the wheel is," Alucard noted. He was able to sense it, likely because of his odd quantum state, plus his experience with Anderson decades ago.

"Well, good luck testing it. It runs on water and you control by moving it. It has gyroscopes and can go pretty fast while also being able to cruise, move and stop like a dream. This is the 4D-Cycle," Diego sent the message to her. Alucard waited for her to get on and try it.

It moved and accelerated quickly yet turned smoothly like a dream with her movements. It seemed to go over terrain like grass and pavement and dirt fairly easily and when it stopped, it did so smoothly yet suddenly. However, it was not a jerk, but just a gentle movement. It was definitely a wonderous machine.

Livia just listened to what the vampire had to say at that point in time before she was looking at the message from that of Diego. Mind as well test it up, and hopefully not crash and burn. With that she was walking over so that she could climb up onto the bike and trying it out.

It definitely moved smoothly, even sped up very smoothly. Actually she liked it, and she didn't really have a worry about falling off, or anything like that. Returning to Alucard she was putting a foot on the ground to keep the bike balanced. "I like it." she grinned after a moment in time.

Alucard watched Livia go and move onto the thing. He noted how she looked onto it. LIke a calvary ready to slay whatever was in her path. The scene brought a grin to his face.

"Indeed... I have not ridden a horse in centuries yet I saw you move and glide like the greatest of cavalries," Alucard complimented with a big smile on his face. "You should probably tell Diego before we go on to the direction," he said with a smirk.

Livia was giving a grin before she was cooing happily, "I most definitely like this bike a lot more than I do my other bike." With that she was dismounting from the bike before she was sending Diego a message that she was most definitely pleased with the bike. It was very smooth and easy to work, and from the small drive that she did take, it hadn't seemed as if there were overly noticeable issues.

"Glad you like. I will run all the details later when I see ya once more," Diego noted to her with a smile. "And of course, take note of any and all things of it," he added to her. However, in the bike, there was also a trunk of sorts. Inside, there were a pair of goggles or visor. When Livia would turn it on, she'd see some numbers and so on.

They were like smart glasses... but for the military. Besides allowing Livia to go very fast without having the wind mess up her eye sight, it would also record and scan things.

"You should probably plug in the coordinates that Diego gave you so we can head over to the countryside," Alucard noted to her as he disappeared for a moment.

Livia was giving a chuckle before she was going over to look in the trunk, and was drawing the glasses out, before putting them on. Oh these were pretty neat, and she was probably going to end up just keeping them on her at that point in time. That would make recording stuff a lot easier, and she could figure out what she could all do with them.

"Already done." was all she told Alucard at the mention of plugging in the coordinates before she was watching him leave. Nope now was just the plane flight to a city or a base, then from there she would take the bike to their location, especially since that was coming with.

Looking at stuff told her that the closest location was one of the military bases, which had her speaking to the pilot softly before going to her seat. No she had the coordinates written down on her hand at that point in time.

Ukraine was one of the nations affected the most after The Zepplin Incident, albeit indirectly. With Britain hit very hard and the US out of the picture. Russia took the opportunity to try and flex its diplomatic muscles and influence more of Eastern Europe. However, they met with their own diplomatic problems as France took the reins of the EU and even Switzerland realized the economic situation had them become more actively involved if they wanted to maintain their neutrality.

Ukraine saw more development to protect from Russia and when Livia would arrive, she would indeed see the military base was relatively new though she was still miles away from the rural village where the vampire attacks were detected and to be investigated.

Not that it was going to bother Livia at all being miles away from the village that she needed to go to, not with the fact that the bike had come with her. Time to see how it actually rode long distance. Once they had arrived to she was walking off the plane and talking to the few people that were there, informing them that she was with Hellsing and merely there to help with the vampire attacks. Somebody had to help deal with them.

It would not take long to arrive at the military base. They knew little of what was going on except to that she was permitted to be there for investigative purposes. Once she would be allowed to exit, the glasses began showing her where she would need to go and indeed it would take several miles to get there.

Fortunately, the 4D-Cycle was capable of being able to move through such. The terrain did not matter, possibly due to the odd fourth dimension properties along with the gyroscope so she can head there.

It was definitely very rural and she would see Alucard arrive at the entrance of an old village. "This is the place. Though it looks to have been abandoned recently, probably before the attacks. Then again, if everyone left in a hurry, it would not be surprising some people would try and come back to get some items," Alucard noted.

Livia was putting on the glasses and was speaking to the people lightly before she was heading out after being able to exit. Even across the terrain the bike ran smooth, she hardly seemed to notice the bumps that were in the ground.

When she did arrive she could see that Alucard was already there and she was dismounting in front of the village, walking up to him to look at the village. Yeah it looked like it had been abandoned recently and possibly in a hurry.

"Which makes one wonder why they abandoned before the attacks started? Most of the villages we've seen attacked, they never even had the chance to try and escape. Perhaps they had forewarning, or something else occurred that made them want to get out in a hurry." she commented.

"Illness it looks like," Alucard mentioned as he reappeared near a nearby sign. It was written in the Slavic alphabet and while it was definitely different from how it used to be, he could recognize the word of illness more or less. Indeed, when he would come back, he found a newspaper and give it to Livia. It mentions talks of a strange infection going around the rural community, likely an infected yield.

However...

"Looks like someone may be here," Alucard said and indeed closer into the town, there was someone there...

A vampire. An honest to goodness vampire. However, Alucard did not pick up the vibe of him being a normal vampire, at least one by him though he did not appear to be an artificial one like that of Millenium's. The most interesting part was his uniform. While tattered and patched, trained eyes would recognize as an old Soviet uniform.

Livia was just looking around after he mentioned illness. Yeah that definitely made sense, and the newspaper that Alucard brought back definitely made sense. This had her giving her own nod, after she had taken to exploring the area around them. Yeah more and more evidence pointed towards an illness prior to the vampires attacking.

She was looking off in the general direction before she spoke, "It would appear that way." Already she was turning around to face the general direction of the approaching figure. A vampire it seemed like, wearing a Soviet uniform. An old one.

"Friend or foe?" she couldn't help but wonder.

Back
Top Bottom