Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hellsing Future (MysteriousD & GuardianAngel)

Livia looked towards him before she spoke, "Some areas have fared better than others. I make sure to travel a lot, and I've been checking up on many areas. I help rebuilding when I can, I help relocate if it comes to that." After that she was turning around so that she was walking backwards as she faced him before listening to his next comment. About the blood rush and the feeling of crushing enemies.

She raised an eyebrow when he asked how she was with the rest of the Council. This had her giving a faint shrug before she spoke, "Truth be told, I have yet to meet any of the council. Mother hasn't introduced me to them quite yet, and usually when they meet I am away doing my own thing. I'm thinking she does it on purpose. But it is whatever at this point in time. Even should mother pass on, Hellsing will still live on... and I'll prove that it is still a force to be reckoned with."

After that she was twirling around once again, not even faltering on the uneven ground in heels as she skipped off ahead of him, the wind blowing her black gothic style dress around her legs at that point in time. She did tilt her head back before she spoke, "And being out here is so much better than being stuck in some stuffy old base."

"True, but all of them had been fine people when I met them and I am sure they remain the same," Alucard told her with a smile. "You should meet them and so should I. It will be fun to see them," he added with a sharp smile on his face.

"Tell me more on how much has changed, at least with Integra, Seras and on that Diego. He seems to be very fascinating. He reminds me of that man from years ago," Alucard says with a fond smile, referring to none other than the original Hellsing himself.

"Well then we can make a trip to meet them together. I can meet them for the first time, and you see them again." Livia spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a slight chuckle before she was looking back at him when he asked how much things had changed.

How much had stuff changed from when he had been there last? "A lot of rebuilding everywhere. This is the first time in a while mom has actually left Britain, preferring to stick at home. Seras is always off doing something for her, Diego is a good guy to have around. Mom and Seras have gotten some neat guns from him, if only I were into guns. I completely suck at using a gun, and cant aim worth shit. Give me a knife though, and I can hit my mark every time." she spoke. Okay maybe not every time but pretty damn close.

"Wonder how many of them are still alive," Alucard could not help but comment to her with a smile. "So, you're more preferable with blades then? How interesting. Reminds me a bit of Anderson," Alucard commented, having a melancholic smile as he recalled his nemesis that was around. Did he have such men and women still around that would be devoted to ending him? He was not sure. After all, everyone seemed to be doing all right with him around. However, he was hoping to still find someone willing to fight and try and end him.

After all, monsters like him were not meant to be around forever.

"I wonder if Diego will be the one to end me..." Alucard could not help but comment suddenly. He was not a warrior... but then again, neither was Dr. Helsing himself. "He reminds me so much of him... of Dr. Helsing," he said as he was walking alongside Livia.

Livia looked towards Alucard for a moment in time before she spoke, "Guns terrify me. I hate using them with a passion, despite the fact that I have one strapped to my thigh now. Mother insisted I carry it just to be safe, although I've never once had to use it. I'm more of that up close and personal fighter, always have been. And thanks to Seras and sparring with her up close and personal, I can handle a vampire. I've gotten pretty good at predicting where they are going to end up attacking from."

As he had stated earlier when he had appeared, she had a good intuition. With that she was brushing a few strands of her hair out of her face before she was looking towards Alucard for a brief moment in time when he was wondering if Diego could end up. "You know mother said that you would probably ask something like that. And she says you aren't allowed to, not yet anyways." she spoke after a moment in time.

She was looking off into the distance for a moment in time before she spoke, "I suppose we could make a trip to see who is still alive in the council. Mother knows me enough to know that I'm not going to wait 92 hours before I go to Russia. I'll probably end up leaving tomorrow at some point. Do a little sightseeing before I have to actually be seriously."

"Fair enough. I use a sword myself back when I was a different man, but now I prefer firearms," Alucard told her with a smile. He then turned her, surprised to hear that Integra was predicting in regards to his own end. "I'm not allowed to die then? Orders are orders," Alucard said with a chuckle. When he dies, he will die fighting with everything he has. However, it was now that he had a new form of immortality. One that relied on the principle that as long as he thought, he therefore was.

"Well, Diego did not actually say where we are heading to Russia and that is where we are landing, not necessarily where we will be traveling," Alucard pointed out with a roguish grin as he realized the young man probably did so Livia would try and jump the gun so much.

"So, we're going back to England then?" he asked her. "Then again... I am there already. I am everywhere... and nowhere," he said with a chuckle.

Livia just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Mother will find out and let me know, she always does." She chuckled softly before she was listening to him mention something about going back to England. Oh yeah that is where most of the council members were at anyways.

"Yeah you aren't allowed to die yet. Besides according Diego, I guess I get to be your babysitter. Although I'm not sure how that works out." Livia commented with a giggle after a moment in time. God she remembered being younger when her mother was afraid of her getting taken or something, so she kept her more confined to the grounds. The people that her mother had hired to keep an eye on her. Yeah that hadn't ever gone over well for them at all.

Most of them ended up quitting within a week of trying to keep up with Livia. There was one that had actually managed to stay around for a good year or so, after discovering that Livia was using the vents to get around the mansion unnoticed.

Alucard began chuckling before descending into a cackle at hearing at what Livia said in regards to her being his babysitter. "Well, I suppose that is one way of putting it," Alucard said with a roguish grin while he was still walking alongside her. "So, I suppose you will be taking the plane in order to get there?" Alucard talked to her as they were still on the military site.

"I am interested in seeing what are some of the new models that you have made for this," Alucard confessed, looking like a kid in the candy store with excitement.

"What are your thoughts one me dying eventually dying?" Alucard could not help but ask Livia, especially since she would likely become his new boss.

Livia looked towards him before she spoke, "One of the many planes. I'm sure Diego is totally use to my antics as well." With that she was giving a faint chuckle before she was pausing in her walking to gaze around just taking in the sight. Hey it was very beautiful where they were at.

She was looking over towards him when he asked what she thought about him dying eventually. "You're an immortal. You've had that crazy priest cut off your head and you came back. And if it is true and you have that cat boy's powers." she added after a moment in time, before she was giving a small shrug of her shoulders. "As long as you aren't dying before mom dies, we should be okay."

"I suppose we should probably head back eventually." Livia commented.

"That's fair. In some ways, I envy Seras. She is the light within our otherwise dark organization back thirty years ago. For her own courage in facing the potential death and in walking the night, she can spend eternity with her beloved," Alucard noted with some thought in regards to his fledgling.

"Immortality... true immortals do not exist," Alucard said, responding to what Livia said. It was reminiscent of what Arthur Hellsing told Integra and what Integra, in turn, told Livia. That many of these so-called immortals deep down were frail sobbing children.

"By head back, you mean to meet back Integra? I thought you were wanting to head out to London," Alucard asked her with a smirk. He would be entertained to see what the two women will clash on if anything.

Livia looked towards Alucard for a moment in time before she spoke, "Why don't you attempt to find love then as well. Then fall of the face of the world with your love. Or just travel everywhere. That is what I would love to do. Travel the world and not have to worry about anything." She did raise an eyebrow when he was asking if she meant heading back to Integra considering he had thought she wanted to head out to London. How she would go to London, although at that point in time there wasn't really a way there, not without being noticed. And probably being scolded, which she voiced.

"I have not earned immortality. And even then, I made my oath to the Hellsing family. What awaits me is hell no doubt," Alucard noted, looking at what Livia said. Traveling the world had intrigued, but it was difficult to do so. Furthermore, Alucard was not human. Despite his appearance, he was something from different from human. Certain zealots believed he was something more while others he was less, including himself. Someone who retreated from death.

"I am everywhere and nowhere. Places change. I may look pretty human, but far from them, I am," Alucard added before noting her look.

"Hey Livia, if you want to go to the UK, just tell one of the pilots and he'll take you there. You've been walking a circle in the airfield to Britain for a while now," a message would appear to Livia, coming from her communication device from Diego.

"It appears Diego has given you the means. Will you take it?" Alucard asked her, almost daringly.

Livia looked towards Alucard before she spoke, "I'm not sure how you haven't gained immortality. You would think that having your head cut off, and being able to come back after that would be considered being immortal." With that she was giving a faint shrug in the end, as though it didn't really matter at that point in time. With that she was listening as he was commenting about how he was everywhere and nowhere. Now stuff changed.

"Valid point there." she commented before looking at her communication device that she had on her, to see the message from Diego. Of course she was going to take it! Had she just tried to do it a bit earlier, she probably would have been a bit of difficulty with it. "Of course I am! Would have earlier but the pilots would have been argumentative." she grinned.

Off to go and find a pilot, and head to the UK! "You should fly with me so it isn't such a lonely trip, considering mother is staying here until tomorrow at the earliest." Livia looked towards Alucard.

"I have not earned it. I took it in order to spite God. I forsook my humanity because I was afraid. A monster such as myself... a creature of such weakness that I could bear the weight of a human life... it's why only a human can destroy a monster," Alucard told Livia solemnly in regards to his past. "Even with that, I lived on the lives of others before I absorbed Schrodinger. I can absorb no other person lest I lose myself once more," he adds. "Now I am here and yet I am not. A particular oddity. As such, perhaps only people of great intellect like Diego could probably find a way to undo my new ability," he adds with a smile.

"Well, you could just you're going for business after all," Alucard commented. He could make a fair more snark at Livia and she responded back. He found it a bit refreshing to say the least.

"Unfortunate you cannot fly a plane," he wondered out loud.

Livia looked towards him for a moment in time as she strolled towards the planes although she had a thoughtful look on her features before she spoke, "You know... I've never believed in god or religion myself. So I have to wonder if I'll see you in hell when I die." After that she was giving a slight shrug when the man commented about Diego possibly being able to find a way to undo his new ability.

"I can learn." Livia spoke with a small scoff although then she was adding that it would probably be a bad idea. Hell her mother regretted letting her learn how to drive a car, even more so regretted when she decided she wanted to learn how to drive a motorcycle. With that she was walking up to where the pilots were at and speaking with them softly, stating that she had some business in the UK to attend to as soon as possible.

Alucard could not help but pause on what Livia said. "How is it that you do not believe in God or in religion after all the things your mother has seen?" Alucard asked her. It seemed a fair bit ridiculous. While he was never bothered by atheists or much of anything, it was perhaps because it was her, the daughter of Integra, that it caught him off-guard.

After all, vampires were walking evidence of the dark forces.

"Well, if you do not know, we should probably find a pilot to get going them," Alucard said to her with a bit of a smirk. Fortunately, the pilots agreed and let her board on. The planes here were pretty different, designed for quick transportation, but not really for war.

"My, my, humanity has advanced quite nicely," Alucard commented with a smile.

Livia just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Everybody speaks of how great God is, how benevolent he is. But I haven't seen the proof. People are surviving all around, dying from diseases that have no cure, and so much more. Yet this so called God hasn't done anything to save those people at all. Perhaps I'll believe when this superior being actually does something to protect the beings that he supposedly created." With that she was giving a faint shrug before she was skipping off to one of the seats in the plane so that they could get going.

She was taking a seat before she was just tilting her head a bit at the mention of how humanity has advanced quiet nicely. Well that was good to hear, at least she hoped so anyways. With that she was just speaking, "I suppose you would see it more than I have. I haven't really seen a advancement at all."

"That's our job," Alucard said as he looked at Livia. "Everyone believes that if they do something, God will personally come in to save them. I made that mistake once... and when I felt abandoned by him, I became this," Alucard said, his tone becoming more serious. "That sort of cynicism will not do you well in this line of work. Not when the divine and demonic truly exist," he says to her. "Seras herself pointed it out... long ago, about how we take care of ourselves. After all, if you look at your history books, how much has plague, war, famine and so on have gone down by. When you live for as long as I have, you see the strides and changes humanity has made," he says.

He was not sure on what to make of her, but her attempted skepticism was not impressive, at least in their line of work.

Once they have all gone in, the plane would rocket and begin taking off over to the UK. However, while they were flying, Alucard would be smiling while sitting next to her.

"My, my, I did not know they were managing to make the Sahara green again," he said with a smile.

Livia looked towards him before she spoke, "Well I haven't been a believer and I haven't had anything terrible happen in my life. But I suppose if vampires and what not exist, I'm sure everything else does as well. But I honestly don't really care much. Everything I do for myself, I do alone. Every decision I make is my own, I'm not compelled by anything else, except for my own thoughts. My own feelings." She was giving a faint shrug before she was gazing out the window for a brief moment in time, just watching everything move past them.

The sooner they got to the UK, the happier she would be honestly. Despite loving to travel, she hated to fly. At least the sickness that she use to feel constantly was something that she could get to go away. Thank god.

She was looking at the mention of the Sahara before she spoke, "A work in progress, just like everything else."

"How individualistic of you," Alucard commented cheekily to Livia in response to her speech on how she was motivated and did it all for herself.

"Yet progress is progress. What do you expect? If everything is done instantaneously, what do you hope to accomplish?" Alucard questioned over to Livia in regards to her comment on how the world has changed. "You are surprisingly cynical," he added, wanting to provoke a reaction.

She was not like Integra, that was for sure, but to what extent was hard to say.

"I never said it was a bad thing that it was a work in progress. I never even knew about this restoration projection. And no, even with all of the supernatural, I'd be shocked if big projects like this were done overnight." Livia spoke after a moment in time as she looked at him put of the corner of her eye, before she was taking her hair out of the ponytail. At least for a brief moment. No she was putting back up, just tying it more tightly so it didnt come out.

No at that point she didnt say much more, instead just gazed put the window. Now they were over an area that was still destroyed. Already she could sense a number of vampires roaming about. Probably more ghouls. A danger zone.

It would not be long before they landed over in London. London had rebuilt remarkably over the past 30 years or so, thanks to all the Nazi treasures they had. While there were many buildings damaged, a few remained, including the Holocaust Museum ironically. As they landed over in London, they were welcomed in.

"Oh, Miss Hellsing. We were not expecting you," one of the attendants. "I assume you have not been knighted yet," Alucard commented over. He did wonder if Livia would be knighted as Sir Hellsing once her mother passed on or if she would inherit the title as normal.

"Why are you here?" he asked before looking to see the vampire. "Erm... is it to inform the Council of Twelve about him?" he responded. Alucard still had a knack of intimidating or at least freaking out the more civilian workers or so on here.

Thankfully it wasn't long before they were landing in London, and Livia was walking off of the plane, just looking around for a moment in time, just looking towards one of attendants when they stated that they hadn't been expecting me. "Surprise visit I suppose." she chuckled before looking at Alucard when he asked his question, before she was giving a shake of her head.

"Alucard was wanting to see how the council has been doing, and I was wanting to meet them. So we decided to kill two birds with one stone." Livia hummed, answer the attendant's question. London was so beautiful, and had been rebuilt quite well over the years. There were definitely some places that were flourishing better than others, but there wasn't much that you could really do about that.

There was a hope that someday everywhere would flourish again, the evil vampires were completely eradicated, and everybody could just go back to living normal lives. A hope... although it would probably never happen. There was always that one psychopath that wanted to destroy the world. So even if that dream came true, the next thing probably wouldn't be vampires.

"Right this way, Ms. Hellsing and Alucard," the attendant said before he began leading them over through the building that housed the Convention of Twelve. The group of individuals inspired by the Arthurian Knights, they were in charge of protecting England from supernatural and other bizarre horrors while assisting in rebuilding.

Surprisingly enough, there was in fact everyone there at the Convention of Twelve. It was mostly of young guys along with Walsh as one of the last old guards. A couple of youngish ladies were there too.

“Well, well, thi is a surprise,” Alucard said with a grin.

Livia followed after the attendant and just gazed around the building that they were in. Definitely a rather beautiful building, and it housed the Convention of Twelve, a group that was in charge of protecting England. A group of people that even Livia herself had never met, so she wasn't sure how she felt it. And she knew for a fact that some of them knew nothing about her, her mother keeping that a secret.

Once they were entering the room, she couldn't help but look around at everybody that was there for a brief moment in time. There seemed to only be one that was apart of the last old guards, and somebody that she actually knew. Probably because he had come over a few times to have tea with her mother, old time friends.

Back
Top Bottom