Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hellsing Future (MysteriousD & GuardianAngel)

"Well, well little Livia. We did not expect to see you here. Then again, I do not think any of us actually intended to meet here," Walsh said as he sat up. "I did not think an old man like yourself would live this long," Alucard commented. The wizened man stared over at the vampire. Few of the Convention of Twelve actually met Alucard though that was because, for the most part, they were all in different branches. They were mostly busy with rebuilding, armament and bring peace and order within the last decade or so.

"Well, come now everyone. Introduce yourself," Walsh said, wanting Livia to make an impression on her fellow members. Seen as the rookie, how will the heir to the lady of steel and indomitable will, Victoria Wingrates Fairbrook Hellsing, react?

He and Alucard were watching her.

Livia looked towards Walsh before she was inclining her head gently before she spoke, "I was a bit bored and playing a waiting game at the time, so I decided to venture here." After that she was looking towards Alucard for a moment in time and snickering ever so slightly at the comment that he had made. Yeah she had to wonder that as well, you would think the old man was immortal or something.

With that she was looking towards the rest of the Convention of Twelve before she spoke, "Pleasure to meet you all. I am the daughter of the Lady Victoria Wingrates Fairbrook Hellsing, my name is Livia Anabel Hellsing." It was a bit entertaining listening to a few of the others introduce themselves, and the small about of hesitation that was in their voice, as if they weren't fond of speaking in front of others. Livia on the other hand... she was definitely a chatterbox at times, and really had no problems with talking to people.

After that she was looking over towards Walsh before she told him, "Mother should be back to Britain in a few days time if you wish to speak with her, she shall not be accompanying us to our next destination.

Old Walsh just chuckled over at Livia. She was definitely quite different than Integra, but perhaps that was to be expected. After all, change was needed.

The rest of the convention introduced themselves. Many of them shivered at the name of Integra Hellsing, as she was a fierce and strict taskmaster when it came to teaching them fencing, self-defense, shooting and so on and so forth. She was ruthless, yet caring. She did all of it to help mold them into the men they were meant to become. Especially that to the new Sir Penwood, who was just as nebbish and soft like his grandfather, yet like his grandfather, he was a fierce and devoted protector of England.

The others that she seemed to be more relaxed or at least casual compared to her mother, though they still saw the same sort of iron will that defined Integra in her.

"Well, well, going off on field work. You're definitely an eager one," Walsh said as he leaned forward. "Where are you going?" he asked while Alucard was enjoying in mentally testing the rest of the Convention of Twelve.

Livia looked towards the old man for a brief moment in time after she studied each of the twelve as they introduced themselves. They seemed promising, and hopefully they were as brave and gallant as the old guards before them, but only time could tell.

"Vampire outbreak potentially in Russia, so we are going there to take care of the situation." Livia told the elder man before she was glancing at Alucard out of the corner of her eye. It seemed like he was enjoying doing something at that point in time, although she wasn't quite sure what. But it didn't really matter to her whatsoever either. Nobody was getting hurt, so she wasn't going to bother.

"And you should know me by know. I have a love for field work when I can do it. I love exploring, and seeing the world. There are many places I still wish to see and visit, and eventually I shall." Livia grinned before she was glancing at her watch for a brief moment in time.

"Well, Ukraine specifically," one of the members said quietly. He cleared his throat. "Our espionage agents have been noticing that while the suspicious activity has been linked to have originated from Russia, the actual sites of the attacks came from the rural areas of Ukraine," he specified to her. He looked a bit embarrassed. He was a blond blue-eyed man and based on the name tag, he was the new Sir Islands, the grandson of the original.

"Sir Islands, representative of MI6," he added, clarifying the information.

"Ukraine... how long ago was it," Alucard said with a melancholic look. "How appropriate. That around the land where vampires came from was where I return to," he adds with a smirk.

Livia looked over for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "That is actually good to know. Details are usually kept from me until the day we leave, or I tend to pull this. And leave ahead of time." With that she was just studying the male. Blonde hair, blue eyed, Sir Islands it seemed. Kind of cute not to mention. After that she was looking over towards Alucard when he spoke. Huh interesting. Well this was definitely going to be a fun trip that was for sure.

"Yes, that is why I am not sharing with you in the details of where. I believe your mother suspected this and that'd you'd come here anyway," Sir Islands told her as he looked back to the paperwork. "Additionally, it would be good to brush up on your Ukrainian while there since this is in the more rural communities and given the past hostilities after London Terrorist incident, most of Eastern Europe are on poor relations with Russia," he adds to her.

"Some things never do seem to change, whether with tsars or sultans," Alucard could not help but mumble thoughtfully. "Regardless, whatever monsters crawl out, we'll send them away running," he added, showing off his toothy smirk.

Livia gave a faint scoff before she was mumbling under her breath that her mother needed to stop trying to do that. "And I hadn't even thought about it, until Alucard mentioned you guys, and I had that revelation that I'd never actually met anybody." Well he was being helpful about giving advice on brushing up on her Ukrainian. Well that wouldn't be an issue at all. Her mother had made sure that different languages was something that she learned as she was growing up.

"Well, regardless of what you do, do be careful. Remember, first and foremost is the safety and security of our citizens and the world. Normally, the Eastern Orthodox Church would be responsible for the area as is their jurisdiction, but the decades of the USSR and so on had ravaged their authority to do anything supernaturally based. As such, this is a very rare mission outside of the United Kingdom," Sir Islands mentioned. Given how he was of MI6, little wonder espionage was the game here.

"As such, as part of the security is secrecy. The common people continue to remain unaware of vampires or various supernatural phenomena and it is still the global consensus to keep it that way," he reminded.

"Indeed. Most of our time has been in Britain so this is a surprise," Alucard noted. "I look forward to seeing you on the field," Alucard told Livia with a sharp grin.

Livia looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "Of course the safety and security comes first. No need to worry there. I'm reckless, but I'm not that reckless." Yeah at least she would admit that she was reckless, although those that didn't admit it were in denial about it, that was her personal opinion on that matter. With that she was giving a nod at the mention of secrecy also involved common people remaining unaware of the supernatural. Sometimes that was a lot more difficult than not, but it was possible.

She was looking towards Alucard when he mentioned that he couldn't wait to see her on the field which had her giving a small chuckle before she spoke, "I have to be sure to grab a couple more of my knives to have them on me."

"Well, well, perhaps you can get some here. I do wonder if my master has some of your blades over in the Hellsing Manor," Alucard noted to her in regards to the fact she would need more knives. "Well, regardless, I will assume that the Illuminati had established transportation already as a result of the growing communications between the Convention of Twelve and the various intelligence systems of the United States," Sir Islands noted.

"So, will you be getting your blades or also your gun?" Alucard asked Livia teasingly, slowly working on how to interact with her.

Livia chuckled before she spoke, "I'm sure that there are some there. I've got two of them on me currently." The two that were always in her boots, although she usually kept one strapped to her thigh as well. A knife that was, and the gun that she rarely used. She was looking towards Alucard for a moment before pulling up the hem of her dress to show the gun that was strapped to her thigh. "No need, I already have that on me."

"True, but how do you use them fully? From what I gathered, you do not use them like daggers or how Anderson used his bayonets. While my master uses her sword, how is that you use your knives?" Alucard asked her, intrigued by how her fighting style would be like. An approximation may be Luke Valentine, but he was not all that competent.

Better than he thought first time though.

"Remember to try and record and submit any information you can get so we may examine it for future purposes," Sir Islands reminded her.

Livia looked towards Alucard for a moment in time before she spoke, "I am not incompetent in the least when it comes to fighting with knives. You can even ask Seras or my mother about that." With that she was pulling her hair up into a tight ponytail then looked towards Sir Islands when he stated something about recording and submitting any information, so that they could examine it. This had her giving a thumbs up before she was taking a couple of steps back, and was making a mental remind that she needed to change out of the dress that she was wearing as well while she was home.

“Well, I cannot wait to see you slaughter your enemies in front of you,” Alucard said with his usual maniacal grin as he clutched his gun. “So, where do we go now?” He asked Livia with a curious look.

As he followed her out, he was noting the new recording equipment for the area.

“I imagine you have some more equipment in the Manor,” he asked her.

"I have to go and change. I'm so not wearing this dress, it is inconvenient to fight in. " Livia spoke after a moment in time. Nope she wanted her black leather jeans and her crop top, her typically outfit when she was out fighting. To others it seemed strange, and people almost underestimated her ability to move in what she wore. Which she figured that one would learn not to do that, considering she could almost anything and everything in heels, without being hindered at all.

"Well, you do look quite nice in it," Alucard told her with his usual tone. "Granted, we will be going to some cooler climates so consider that," Alucard reminded her. "How will we be getting to the manor? Do you have a car or are you one of those that have a motorcycle? You seem the type," Alucard asked her with a bit of a smirk. He was having fun teasing her to be sure though he relished the chance to see her fight.

Livia looked towards Alucard for a moment before she cooed, "Definitely a motorcycle. Mom was against me learning how to even drive one, said it was too dangerous, but you get around more quickly." After that she was heading outside so that she could get the bike that she knew Seras kept at the building, considering she was there often enough with her mother. "And the dress is impractical to try and fight in. Although distracts even vampires." she giggled.

"Well, well, show me what you have," Alucard responded, pleased at her response. She was not commanding, at least as the time-being, but she was pleasurable to be around. More like a comrade-in-arms rather a master though that could still change. And of course, he saw Livia's motorcycle. He saw a few of them, both back in Warsaw and during his time under Integra before Millenium. Here, they have become even slicker and more maneuverable. "They remind me so much of horses," he commented, looking at Livia's bike she got.

It reminded him of those old days...

"I guess I'll see you at the manor... though I suppose you could really say I'm already there," he said before chuckling and disappearing.

Livia looked over towards him before they were walking into the garage where some of the other vehicles were at, and she was walking over to her bike after going over and snagging the key from off of the wall. "Horses are nice as well, although they aren't quite as fast." she commented as she was opening up the door so that she could get the bike out then was watching as the vampire seemed to disappear. Yeah he was right when he made his final comment before he was disappearing.

That was fine, she wanted to enjoy a ride anyways as she was starting up the bike and grabbing a random pair of jeans that she had stashed away and pulled them on under her dress, then was pulling on a leather jacket. Nope she had learned the hard way not to show bare skin when riding motorcycle. After that a helmet was being pulled on and she was getting back on her bike, and taking off.

"They suited the era well," Alucard noted to her in response to her about horses. Granted, while he was at the manor, he was also there with her. He was everywhere and nowhere after all. As such, he enjoyed watching her go off. She was quite different from the sort of knight Integra was. She seemed a bit more like a maverick warrior or soldier of sorts.

"You certainly ride like the finest of cavalry," Alucard told her when she would arrive in front of the manor. It was rebuilt and reinforced after the great battle against Millenium.

Upon arrive at the mansion, Livia was shutting off the bike after putting down the kickstand and sliding off. The helmet was being hung up on the handle, although she just walked inside. No surprise that the moment she walked in she was being greeted by a couple of rather surprised servants that were there. The leather jacket was being handed off to one of them and she was heading off towards her room.

"So, where did you end up going after the great battle with Millenium, so long ago." she spoke as she walked into her room, and was going over to her closet so that she could dig out different clothing.

"I was neither here or there... in the void of uncertainty, one could say," Alucard said as he was following her to her room, which he noted had plenty of occult and holy seals on it, acting as wards. How clever.

"I could not recognize myself in the sea of the millions of souls I consumed. They were trapped with me in limbo so I began releasing them, one by one. focusing on them in a moment and letting them escape. After thirty years, I sent them all to the Heaven or Hell that awaited them, until he was left. And with him now me, I inherited his power," Alucard explained in that thoughtful tone. He was now here and there. Everywhere and nowhere.

Livia looked over towards him before she spoke, "You know, I'm actually not sure how to respond to that. I'm not sure if I should say that that sounds cool, or kind of disturbing. Maybe a mix of both. A grim reaper in a way I suppose. Which is definitely cool." With that she was finding the pants that she wanted although she couldn't find her crop top, so instead she was settle with her crimson red and black corset top, which she was tossing onto her bed. The boots that she had on she was settling with, and she was reaching up above her head to grab the box that was on the shelf.

"It was... a unique experience to say the least. It did let me ponder more on my state. Ever since I became less than a human, I have often wondered what more could happen to me or what could change my fate... and here I am now," Alucard responded to her commentary on what happened to him.

"Black and red, what a marvelous combination," Alucard responded to her with a smile as he saw her get dressed. "Once you're ready, we should be going. Though I hope you are ready to command me. I am but an attack dog, at the behest of my master," he explained.

Back
Top Bottom