Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AFMBE: Resident Evil

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess

qteRS4B.jpg

RVyDicX.jpg

It has been two years since the Raccoon City Incident. Court cases are still affecting the big medical corporation umbrella and more evidence has emerged each week from various survivors, journals, emails, and even employees of the now crumbling company seeking retribution for their outbreak that affected the areas of Raccoon City.

The company still stands strong though and until a verdict is decided, they continue to do research and sales of medicine at low income prices along with the shadier side seeking ways to split the company to smaller un-associated businesses to keep from research vanishing over their own now personal nightmare.

qEKW1LW.jpg

Meanwhile on the coast of Rhode Island, an Umbrella facility is working deep and silently disposing of their now uncovered projects and research to the Umbrella Waste Disposal Facility located in the Atlantic Ocean 1000 meters off the coast. The town Little Compton was a rather beautiful town with many tourists going to the beautiful beaches there. This sadly would not last as an umbrella tanker spilled out overnight near the local docks and another incident began to occur.

Last edited:
A redhead in a labcoat stepped outside of the Umbrella medical building. She was wearing a black pencil skirt, a white blouse, and a labcoat with black flats. She felt a vibration as she nodded seeing her alert on her cell. "I better grab some snacks and food before heading to the game session." A man stepped out calling out, "NANCY YOU FORGOT YOUR LAB BADGE!" Nacy would turn as she nodded taking the umbrella intern badge, "Thanks Kev...I owe you one." Kevin would nod his head as he went back into the building.

Nancy would get into her old rusting Toyota Intrepid and start the car. She paused as she got around to the grocery store and saw the old Little Compton Rentals Video store. "Hmm wonder if they have Scooby doo on zombie island."

Nancy would step into the door as she looked around for her usual video clerk.

Phyllis, or just “Phil” to anyone he wasn’t related to, was biking from one job to the next. He’d just finished mowing someone’s lawn, and was on his way to paint someone’s fence in the suburbs. The nature of his semi-employment meant that he was almost always active, and almost always a little underfed. It also meant he couldn’t really afford a car, especially not with insurance.

So he biked. He was thinking about his situation, and how to get out of it, when he swerved to avoid a pedestrian. They’d looked haggard, kinda hungover. Either that, or they’d been coming down with something. Phil glanced over his shoulder before snapping his eyes back to the road, shrugging. One of the benefits of his situation was that he rarely got sick anymore, and even if he did he’d learned to ignore it and keep working.

A redhead in a labcoat stepped outside of the Umbrella medical building. She was wearing a black pencil skirt, a white blouse, and a labcoat with black flats. She felt a vibration as she nodded seeing her alert on her cell. "I better grab some snacks and food before heading to the game session." A man stepped out calling out, "NANCY YOU FORGOT YOUR LAB BADGE!" Nacy would turn as she nodded taking the umbrella intern badge, "Thanks Kev...I owe you one." Kevin would nod his head as he went back into the building.

Nancy would get into her old rusting Toyota Intrepid and start the car. She paused as she got around to the grocery store and saw the old Little Compton Rentals Video store. "Hmm wonder if they have Scooby doo on zombie island."

Nancy would step into the door as she looked around for her usual video clerk.

Ralph looks up at Nancy as she enters. "Hi Nancy, how are you?" he said. It was another slow day at work. He knew video stores are on the decline. Damn the Red Box. He looked about the store and saw no one was in it but them. Ralph swallowed hard and made his opening move when she was checking out. "Would you like to have Dinner on Friday?" he asked.

Nancy turned red a bit as she fumbled, "Well I um I was heading to the game night you usually attend and um...yeah I mean I'm doing alright....." She would brush her hair back as she muttered having a red dvd envelope saying trial kind of popping out of her purse. The girl glanced around the empty store as she spoke, "Hey so i got this offer in the mail....was curious on your thoughts...." she took out the small red boxed envelope. "Something called net flicks....or netflix....I mean it offers lots of dvds...." as she froze hearing his question, Nancy would blush looking down at her feet, "Yeah um...I mean the two of us...without the others...alone like a date?" She blinked seeing a few cop cars flying by with a faint siren due to how quick they drove. "What was that...." She backed up dropping the item on the floor near Ralph. Nancy would blush as she looked at him and knelt down to grab the envelope. "Yes I would love to Ralph......guess it is good I have my lucky dice on me."

As Phil rode into the town, he would see a few more of those drunks wandering and then see one banging on a gas station window. Two cop cars flew by pulling up as one spoke on the radio, "Step away from the attendant and put your hands on your head."

The strange man turned and had some cuts on his face. He started to wander as the others nearby turned to the noise heading towards the cops. One would step in the path of Phil's bike as it moaned heading towards the cops.

Last edited:
Phil swerved out of the path, and turned right to get on the other side of the road, then stopped, watching the cacophony and strangeness. A hostage situation? People doing stupid stuff when they were drunk wasn’t new, but it didn’t usually get that stupid. He watched for a while. The drunks couldn’t even throw a proper punch, and it looked like they were swiping with their nails, or trying to bite the cops. “Weird,” Phil muttered, hopping back on his back and adjusting the weight of his backpack with the water bottle clipped to one of the straps. Still, as interesting as the sight was, he had a job to get to before he could head home.

Nancy turned red a bit as she fumbled, "Well I um I was heading to the game night you usually attend and um...yeah I mean I'm doing alright....." She would brush her hair back as she muttered having a red dvd envelope saying trial kind of popping out of her purse. The girl glanced around the empty store as she spoke, "Hey so i got this offer in the mail....was curious on your thoughts...." she took out the small red boxed envelope. "Something called net flicks....or netflix....I mean it offers lots of dvds...." as she froze hearing his question, Nancy would blush looking down at her feet, "Yeah um...I mean the two of us...without the others...alone like a date?" She blinked seeing a few cop cars flying by with a faint siren due to how quick they drove. "What was that...." She backed up dropping the item on the floor near Ralph. Nancy would blush as she looked at him and knelt down to grab the envelope. "Yes I would love to Ralph......guess it is good I have my lucky dice on me."

As Phil rode into the town, he would see a few more of those drunks wandering and then see one banging on a gas station window. Two cop cars flew by pulling up as one spoke on the radio, "Step away from the attendant and put your hands on your head."

The strange man turned and had some cuts on his face. He started to wander as the others nearby turned to the noise heading towards the cops. One would step in the path of Phil's bike as it moaned heading towards the cops.

Ralph heard the name Netflix and winced. "Yeah, those guys send you your rentals through the mail and you mail it back. They are probably going to be the death of this store in five year or sooner," He said bluntly. Little did he know the zombie apocalypse would come first. "Yes...I guess it would be a date. Heh," replied Ralph with a blush. He was distracted by the Siren ad cars flying past. "Seriously Lucky dice?" Ralph said jokingly. His attention focused out the window at the as station. "That is weird. Those drunks are acting like zombies? Is this some sort of prank?" he asked.

@Jovialtraveler
As Phil was preparing to leave, a man in the station raised a gun as a zombie broke the glass, One of the cops yelled something and then the man shot at the corpse. The station would explode in a blaze of fire. Metal shards from the gas tank launched in various directions from the explosion and hit the neighboring buildings. The whole street shook and more corpses started to rise from the fire and begin to walk while ablaze towards the biker and the video store.

A corpse walked out of an alley as it reached for the biker getting stuck on the handlebars trying to grab Phil.
Roll(1d10)+2:
5,+2
Total:7
Below a 9 and character defense aka failure.

The zombie kept trying but to no success.

A fire truck rushed onto the scene blocking a side of the street. Chaos was starting to ensue as parts of a building near the station fell over knocking chunks around the street. The nearby street light dislodged from the cement and fell blocking the way the biker came. There was only a few open paths for those with vehicles to move but it seemed as if something was in the air. People were screaming moans could be heard and noises from above. People were running and near an edge of a roof. Others grabbed a few and fell down into the street.

@Zeth
Nancy let out a horrid scream as she hid her face from the now falling corpses into Ralph's shirt. Corpses started to bang on the window near the video store. More sirens could be heard and cars were starting to pile up trying to get out of the area. Some were blocking ways as people took photos and stood near the chaos amazed at the scene. Many people were on their cell phones (These were old nokia track phones back in 98 not smart phones.) calling others and calling 911.

“Hey man, shove off!” Phil yanked his bike away from the zombie... he could see it now, they were a zombie, and hopped on his bike, pedaling away and glancing over his shoulder. Time to move, or at least time to get his survival stash... which amounted to most of his worldly possessions. Mostly the ramen he kept at home, a sleeping bag, the rest of his clothes, and a wooden sword.

“Jeezus,” he muttered, “what the hell is going on?” He asked himself, keeping his eyes on the road in front of him. It shouldn’t take him too long to get home. Shouldn’t. But might.

@Zeth
Nancy let out a horrid scream as she hid her face from the now falling corpses into Ralph's shirt. Corpses started to bang on the window near the video store. More sirens could be heard and cars were starting to pile up trying to get out of the area. Some were blocking ways as people took photos and stood near the chaos amazed at the scene. Many people were on their cell phones (These were old nokia track phones back in 98 not smart phones.) calling others and calling 911.

Ralph also screamed. He was shouting what the fuck, but the words did not come out right. "Nancy step back," he then ran behind the counter and pulled out a hand gun. He loaded the gun then said,"We are under attack by zombies. I don't know why or how, but that is a fact. I watched movies my entire life. We waste rationalizing this we die. So let's escape out the back of the building. Now." After his speech Ralph took Nancy's had and said,"I'll do my best to keep you safe. Let's go." He the tried to go out the back door of the building.

As Phil took off, he would find more and more areas blocked in the city. Biking might get him to his house but he would need to be quick at thoughts of alternative routes. Cars were honking and blocking off sections of the roads as most people were stopping to head towards the noise and then run back to their cars when zombies started to come in small groups. Phil would be near a police car abandoned as a radio went off, "Charlie team one three whats your twenty" More noises could be heard from the radio of gunshots and responses.

A few guys in an old car with multi colored parts...it looked like a car built from a junk yard pulled up with music blasting, "YO WHAT'S GOING ON THE PARADE I THOUGHT WAS ON MAIN STREET SO WHY IS THIS AREA BLOCKED!" As the voice was heard the window would roll down more to show a European looking man in a bandanna with a gold tooth. He paused as he looked ahead and shouted to his friend, "YO DOG THAT WOMAN'S BEING MAULED GET THE GUNS!" He stepped outside of his car taking a 9mm out of his friend's hand as two others stepped out. One glanced to Philip as he spoke rather rouged, "You think your a man then don't flee stand up and fight....didn't you see this on the news man I have seen enough scifi movies to know real heroes get pussy!"

As he speaks a gunshot is heard. Screams were beginning to fill the city and the chaos has begun.

On the other side of town at the parade meanwhile....
cHvlIJt.jpg

((Part for Zeth coming after I get his ass and bring it home from work))

Last edited:
Phyllis swerved and pedaled as hard as he could, having to slow down a bit, force himself not to use up his energy all at once, save enough to pour on the speed if he had to... it was as he slowed down that he heard a radio chirp, and just about jumped, turned to look at the source of the sound. “Ah... shit,” he muttered, still biking, although not pushing himself at the moment. He could outpace a shambler as long as he just kept moving.

And then he saw mad max, or at least his white trash cousin. “Fight with what?!” Phil asked, forcing himself not to make a face at the absurdity of fighting a zombie with his bare hands. It was a great way to get surrounded because he took too long, and die painfully. Something he’d rather avoid.

“Hey, if I run that means more for you, right? Have fun with that!” Phil said. He was almost to his apartment, thank god. He started to plan his route to his room. He’d take the stairs. Elevator was just asking for trouble, small space and all. If all went well he’d reach his apartment in a little under five minutes, then he could cram his stuff into the bag and... what?

Phylis had a sort of epiphany right then, as the world started going crazy. He’d been living moment to moment his whole life... “nope, nah, nuh uh. Save it for when you’re safer, Phil,” he muttered to himself. Epiphanies would need to wait, right now Survival was priority number one. And thankfully, his apartment building was now in sight. Phil didn’t have time to waste lugging his bike up the stairs, so he’d have to leave it by the door and hope it didn’t get stolen before he came back down and out to to get it. His food, sleeping bag, and weapon would help him more, if he had to pick one or the other. Phyllis hoped he didn’t have to. It was a nice bike.

1TpZ0U4.jpg

@Zeth

As Ralph grabbed Nancy's hand, the glass smashed opened and the zombies started to come through. One of the zombies knocked over the radio near the register as music started to blow through the speakers in the room on max. Ralph was already turning heading to the back door with no issue as Nancy glanced back breathing heavily, "RALPH WHAT IF THEY ARE AT THE..."

As they smashed out the back into the alley, the area would be clear but two little thuds would be heard from behind them.

Two little kids were in the alley wandering towards them as one stopped and was twitching. It smiled as the hood started to fall back and the kid's eyes were pure white. "RALPH!" Nancy went to step away from Ralph to the kids, "They...they are hurt...we need to.." The kid would lunge grabbing at the two with his teeth out ready to snap.

(Please make a dex roll to keep both safe...target number is a 9 use any skill you feel would fit the scene and roleplay accordingly.)

bQQBMYm.gif

Ralph was going to say something. At first he thought they were lost kids and they needed help. Then a split second before the kids teeth came t him he screamed,"DODGE" He pushed Nancy out of the way of the child's teeth. He would then try to grab and and keep running.

Roll 1d10+2 Dex+2 Dodge=9.

There was nothing but the roar of his bike, and the heavy thump of his heart beat in his ears.
Why....... what......... oh god Liam, why the fuck. . .

The city came into view, it all reflecting off the glossy jet black helmet that encased this riders skull. He was totally decked out in reinforced leather biker gear, made to withstand a rather awful accident, or maybe a few other things- as was apparent by the various claw marks and tearing at his forearms, back and legs. With closer inspection one could see that the collision armor in the jacket was visibly damaged, maybe only able to sustain one more assault from whatever had originally cause it. Possibly more punishment from smaller, less advanced attackers but..... from what Cody had seen.....

The rider came to a stop just at the city limits. Taking it all in for a moment.

From here it looked fairly alright. From what could be gathered. The man took a moment to calm himself; relay everything that had happened in the last 48 hours. His teeth clenched, remembering what his brother had told him, the look in his eyes. That was the last time he saw the man, before hell seemed to overflow into reality. One leather gloved hand became a fist, as he pounded it against the fuel tank of his ride.
DAMMIT! Get it together man!

Cody gave his shoulders a roll, cracking his neck. With a short nod, he sat back down on his vehicle, revving it up and speeding headlong into the city, ready for anything.

Back
Top Bottom