Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AFMBE: Resident Evil Interest Check

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess

qteRS4B.jpg

So since RE2 just came out and is making people all RE crazy again.....I was thinking of running an All Flesh Must be Eaten Unisystem game based off that series.

We would play mostly oc characters but would come across main ones from the series.

Somehow the survivors would meet up and wind up in one way or another having to go back to the horror even if they resolve the current situation.

Last edited:
I am completely down for this, though I have not played the system. I can learn quickly.

View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/4mVFsSBVD6s

[automerge]1549744011[/automerge]
If you need help just ask. Both can join I mean I wouldn't hear the end of it at dinner if I didnt let the husband join.

Zeth and me both played this a good amount I bought him the book as a gift when we were dating.

My discord is in my profile but its Princess Kaylin #4025

Last edited:
@kckolbe
Let me know when you want to build a character, I can aid either on here or on Discord.

The husband has his char already set...just modified the video clerk a bit.

heads up we still have one definite and a 2nd who wishes to join but has not had much info back yet.

This game is still planned those who wish to join post here and then ask me to help with a char, make your own, or supply / pick a pregen with some alterations.

Oh wow. Didn't think this was still happening. I am interested, looking at a modified scientist.

yes it is XD my husband is all like KAY WHEN ARE WE GONNA PLAY I GOT MY CHAR SET!

but yeah once your character is all set even slightly modified pregen of a scientist shoot me a message

i gotta get zeth to work and I got training videos to do tonight so I wont be around a bit till tomorrow.

First: is it play by post?
Second: what “power level” (norm/survivor, or one of the weirder ones) is this game going to be?

Noted. And I saw that only military folks/special forces are classified as survivors. I’m assuming as the normal characters live through events they’ll gradually (one or two at a time) receive points that they can invest, similar to character creation, that will eventually put them on par? (I’m still gonna make a norm, I’m just asking because it’d be a little extra to look forward to.)

right XD

That is the plan since those who are more trained for the situation might get slightly better but norms level up quicker at first.

Are we allowed to take the old soul quality? (Wish there was a way to trade quality points for more skill points, but oh well)

Hey folks, put in some time building a lazy military analyst. Looking forward to playing him

So we have two players at the moment. I will start up the game tuesday and any new players can join when they wish after character approval.

=Checks aggressively, but hopefully not breaking the check.... box?=
Yes? Is this, is it still? I wanna play too!!!

yes it is ive been very out of it the last month with new medical crap
but i am actually making responses to all my games atm

Back
Top Bottom