Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AFMBE: Resident Evil OOC

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess

qteRS4B.jpg

Here is the ooc thread for those playing All Flesh Must Be Eaten Resident Evil.

Last edited:
Most people: afraid of the zombie horde because they can kill you.
Phyllis: afraid of the zombie horde because it’s a large, loudish group of people and he’d really rather not deal with crowds

Also, most of Phil’s resistances are because he lives in a crappy apartment, and can’t afford hospital visits or breaks. Although the poison one is because sometimes food is a little bad but he can’t afford more yet.

Last edited:
=Dies=
. . .
=Is reanimated=
Oh ffs!

Work'in on it! Probably going to take Zeth's advice and choose a premaid. The addition of a game mechanics has me all flaberustered <_>

giving a few days once wednesday hits and I get back from the hospital with the husband I plan to post....if a character is set then jump in but if not just jump in when you are ready. I plan to start moving this game along.

So i am starting to think clearly and I realized I need to cut it back specially now with how I am still recovering.
I am going to stop all my games but two on bmr since i think 4 stories to keep track of might be best for now.
I am not as strong mentally now as I use to be so guess it just had to take the dip like my physical health.

I did see I was really enjoying this game and had pictures but yeah I need to step down and accept that my heath is most important especially now.

Back
Top Bottom