Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AFMBE: Resident Evil Interest Check

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess

qteRS4B.jpg

So since RE2 just came out and is making people all RE crazy again.....I was thinking of running an All Flesh Must be Eaten Unisystem game based off that series.

We would play mostly oc characters but would come across main ones from the series.

Somehow the survivors would meet up and wind up in one way or another having to go back to the horror even if they resolve the current situation.

Last edited:
Oh no, I am sorry to hear that. Hope it's all ok. . . Is it weird we're talking about this on Resident Evil thread??? o_O
Still! May I create a character?? I'm a bit un familiar with the game though. . .

you can create a character and yeah XD i dont mind talking bout stuff now my husband he is a bit of a KAYLIN STOP TELLING EVERYONE EVERYTHING

totally I just started to write up posts again after doing some stuff for the husband.

Been converting all our ps2 and psp games to ps3 games since i jailbroke it so we dont need to keep rotating systems on the tv

Already did all the psone games but his horned owl one which he is all like ILL USE A CONTROLLER

so yeah i get to do that next even if its a guncon game where without old tube tvs they dont work for ps2 and older

!!! 0.0!!!!
It's Jailbreak O'clock yah'll!!!
[automerge]1556723871[/automerge]
Also- sorry for posting when I haven't officially made a character ^-^;;;

!!! 0.0!!!!
It's Jailbreak O'clock yah'll!!!
[automerge]1556723871[/automerge]
Also- sorry for posting when I haven't officially made a character ^-^;;;

I just took one of the premade character sheets online and changed the name. It is way easier. I suggest that for your first time playing.
[automerge]1557847895[/automerge]
*laughs*

If it's not too late, I could pitch you a parkour girl?

It is about time you showed up. Well get to pitching your awesome idea so we can slaughter the zombies together old friend.

!!!!! Yes!!!
I was about to give up cause I just couldn't fully wrap my head around the game rules X_X

Awwwww yeaaaaa. I was jus try'in to be all ' I got this!' But that didn't really translate o_O
I shall choose an archetype likkityy split!

Back
Top Bottom