Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

There was no response from Megohime about his comment, only more violent shaking before she finally stopped. It seemed like she had died for several moments, then a struggle to take in air again. She was out, only barely breathing and only being upright because she was strapped into the chair.

She coughed and let out a faint noise before vomiting up the rubbing alcohol he had poured down her throat for the third time, fresh tears pouring down her face as she slowly came to.

Akihime’s phone alerted her to a message, and upon looking at the screen, it showed it was from Yukimura. It had only been a few hours, but as he had promised, he had gotten information on who she had asked for, and was asking where they should meet.

"You're making quite the mess." He noted, expression uncaring, "That's rather rude, you know."

She smiled and told him to come over to her place, a rare reward indeed. She never liked having him at her home, she always preferred going to his.

Her throat burned, her mouth burned, and her stomach burned like hell. Was she supposed to answer him? She could barely breathe, let alone speak, so she only stared at him with tired eyes, gasping and coughing to clear her airway.

Yukimura did as he was told, making sure he hid the file in his suit before leaving work. Avoiding his partner was hard and risky, but he hardly did so, doing his best not to raise suspicion, but was sure she already knew at least the gist of what was going on. Arriving at Akihime’s home not too long later, he knocked on the door, waiting for her to open up.

Hisehide merely watched her silently, his eyes cold and his expression blank.

Akihime opened up and smiled brightly, she was wearing a button up today but it seemed to be struggling to contain her large bust. "Ah, ohayo! You got here fast~"

She blinked slowly, then her lips started to move, but her voice only came out in a harsh whisper, barely audible to him even at such a close distance. “....t....u....ck.... g...et...”

Yukimura couldn’t help but stare a little at the cleavage that peeled out behind the straining buttons. “O-Oh, yeah.. I got the file and headed straight here..”

He moved closer and put his hand to his ear to try and hear what she was saying.

"Oh, thank you so much...! Come in, come in!" She moved and smiled brightly, "Can I get you anything? I put human food in my fridge for you." She blushed softly, "I hope they're good, I had no idea what to get..."

“...et fu..” She croaked out. “Get... fucked..” he finally managed to hear what she was saying, then an intense burning pain shot through him as she bit down and tore off his ear with her teeth.

Yukimura entered, taking off his shoes and pulling on the slippers she had gotten him, following her inside. “I-I’m alright, really! I’m not all that hungry!” He set the file down on the table for her. Of course he wasn’t hungry, he was probably just excited more than anything else to get his dick sucked again; humans were disgusting after all.

Last edited:
Hisehide cried out and covered his bleeding shred of skin that was his ear before smacking the plyers hard across her face.

She was struggling to keep from vomiting but she sniled brightly, "So what do you have for me?"

He heard a heavy crack as the plyers connected with her face, and she groaned softly, before swallowing the chunk of ear she had taken from him. “You taste terrible.. But I’ll still thank you for the meal.” She said weakly as she turned to glare at him.

“Right..!” He opened the file, spreading out a few papers, a photo of Megohime clipped to the inside of the file- she looked battered and tired, must’ve been taken directly after being captured. “She’s been labeled as high priority as of now, and has been in custody for a few weeks. She’s being kept in the detention center in the twenty third ward, but her rating level and imprisonment status is still pending.. typically that means she’s still within the booking process and hasn’t been determined with a fate. Lock up is always indefinitely, so she will be placed at sometime, but I can’t tell you when exactly..”

He gave a solemn nod. “Yes... Unfortunately, since she hasn’t been rated, I can’t give you a floor, or even a location of where she is... I’m sorry, she might have to stay in the system for a while longer until they give her a rating and designate her to a floor.”

She made a noise, her expression showing that she was trying to work everything out in her head before she smiled up at him, "Arigatou, Yuki-kun...if you can keep tabs on her status, I would greatly appreciate that. But if it's too risky for your job then don't you worry a single strand of hair over it~"

He gave a nod, gathering up the papers in the file and closing it. “It’s very kind of you to help your friend like this..” He said softly, keeping his eyes on the paper. “You’ve never mentioned any friends of yours before.”

She smiled sadly, "No one really likes me...so I have very few friends." She replied somberly, "I think it's because I demand so much territory..."

“That’s not true at all! Akihime, you feed the less fortunate, how could anyone dislike you for that?” Disgusting. A human thinking he knew anything of Ghoul matters?

She frowned softly, fighting her scowl. "Mego-chan thinks that because I'm letting most ghouls eat for free that it makes me weak...that I just let ghouls use me."

Yukimura frowned and moved closer, gently cupping her cheek and turning her face so he could look at her. “Akihime, what others might think doesn’t matter, you’re helping those who can’t help themselves, why would that make you the weak one?”

She laughed sadly and shook her head, "I'm not sure...Mego-chan has never liked me...I guess I wanted her friendship so badly at one point that I let her words effect me.."

“Then perhaps she isn’t worthy of your friendship.” He said softly, still cupping her cheek.

His face flushed, and he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. “R-Reward like what..?”

She pressed against him, her plump lips inches from his, "I want to take our sexual activities to the next step~" She purred, her voice barely above a whisper, "I want to ride you, Yuki-kun~"

Back
Top Bottom