Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

How was she supposed to explain fifteen years of suffering to him in thirty seconds? “It was the only way I could ensure that you’d live, if I hadn’t promised to give you up, I had no guarantee you’d live- I’ve searched for you, all these years, I’ve never stopped, not once..!” She shook her head. “Everyday I tried to find even a rumor of you, even if it was to be in another country..!”

"You did a really shit job at looking!!" He yelled, and the floodgates opened; tears poured down his cheeks like water after a storm. "He thought I was his kid from his dead girlfriend! He keeps her skull around and talks to it! He beat the shit out of me if I said anything he hated! Do you know what that's like?! To have a psychopath shove human flesh down your throat when you refuse to eat?!"

Tears formed in her eyes and slipped down her cheeks, nodding. “I do... I carried you for three months stuck with him, he force fed me food all the time, human flesh, and human food. Please know I tried with everything I had at my disposal to find you, stayed up for days on end..!”

She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. “That is the farthest from the truth! I gave you up so you could survive! It was my only option, had I not, he would have killed the both of us!”

Back
Top Bottom