Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I see no point in saying disingenuous words. A warrior speaks truthfully and from the heart." He stated.

He moved to lay beside her, resting his head in his hand, minding his horn, "It's a secret underground area you go to for free anonymous sex, disguised as a knick knack shop~"

"I go there on my free time to relieve stress." He smirked, "The women clamour to have me rail them~"

She let out a squeak. "O-Oh! Oh my. A-And were you attempting to drag me to this establishment for others or..?"

"I genuinely wanted to help you unwind. When was the last time you had a man in your bed for intimate reasons?" He asked.

"Oh no it's alright, I'm past it by now.." She said. "Well I suppose.." Her face reddened. "I'm assuming said establishments are open this late..?"

Her face darkened further. "If you deem it so necessary I might be convinced to humor you.." She said quietly.

"Hm~ well, I could take you there and be humored...or I could ease your stress right here and you won't have to be seen going into a Den~"

Her face flushed and she cleared her throat a bit. "V-Very well, as your client, I allow you to assist me in whatever way you see fit." Always with her damn pride.

His hands moved to easily remove her dress, pulling the zipper all the way down and tugging it from her form without breaking the kiss once. His rough, calloused hands moved over her silken skin and a moan rumbled in his chest.

Back
Top Bottom