Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She shuddered hard and let out a low moan into the kiss, her body already tingling. She would never admit it, but she was more than touch starved

He moved to kiss and bite along her neck and shoulder, his hands groping her breasts firmly, "Shaking already~?" He half teased.

She moaned loudly and arched against him, her surprisingly large breasts soft against his rough hands. "S-Shut it..~!"

He chuckled softly and his hand slid under her panties, his fingers slowly working her clit as he suckled on her breast.

Her head rolled back and she let out an almost strangled cry of bliss. He could feel it, she was beyond soaked.

He moaned softly, her moans making his spine tingle. He worked her perfectly, not quick enough to overwhelm her but not slow enough to bore her. His massive fingers were wonderful against her aching clit.

She was panting and holding onto his massive arms as she ground against her fingers. She was drenched, her juices, already having soaked through her panties, began to slowly coat his fingertips.

He pushed two fingers into her as he continued to stimulate her clit with his palm. He fingered her roughly, slowly, switching breasts and suckling roughly. He was definitely getting off on this.

He could feel her hot walls tremble around his fingers and he kept his pace. She felt close, but he didn't rush her into it.

She was grinding and rocking her hips hard against him. "O-Oh my gods, oh my gods I'm close~!!"

He moaned and pushed his fingers deeper, swirling his tongue around her nipple as he sucked on her juicy tits.

She cried out and screamed his name loudly, her walls clamping down around his thick fingers as her juices gished heavily over them.

He made a lowl noise and helped her ride it out before pulling his fingers away. "That sounded good." He rumbled as he kissed along her collarbone.

She panted hard, eyes unfocused as she drooled a bit. "H.. Haaah..~❤" he had to admit, seeing her like this was fun.

He smirked and tugged off her panties and tossing them with her dress. He hovered over her and she felt something solid drop against her thigh as he kissed her.

She made a low noise and kissed back, her hsnds trailing downward to investigate the solid mass.

She parted the kiss, her heart racing as her hands glided over every inch of it, trying to look down.

If she was expecting a human cock, she was surely mistaken. Derek's cock was rather long and thick as well as bovine looking. It fell from the thick fur covering his lower body and was smooth to the touch. "I hope it doesn't frighten you."

Her heart was pounding, and her hands were no longer in her control as they lightly danced over every inch of his massive cock. "O-Oh.. Oh my.."

Her face flushed again. "I-It wouldn't be very kind of me to not attempt to return the favor.." She said.

Her face flushed and she moved over, her soft lips wrapping around his tip, and her soft breasts wrappi g around what part of his shaft she couldn't reach.

Back
Top Bottom