Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She melted and moaned lowly as she guided him onto the chaise and moved between his legs. "I-Is that so..~? Let's test that..~" she said with lusty eyes, reaching to tease her clit and moan almost directly against his shaft.

She shuddered hard and bit her lip. "Well, not if I breathed on you..~" she said. "What if.." She said, moving and slowly trailing kisses from base to tip.

She moaned loudly as she reached the tip before using his precum as lubricant as she slowly swallowed him right down to the base, trying to look back up at him

She slowly worked the length of her tongue against his shaft, feeling her stomach turn, and her juices begin to run back down her thighs.

She pulled back to the tip and panted hard before she calmed herself and began deepthroating him again and again, slow and down to the base every time

He clenched his jaw before forcing her to move faster, his moans now guttural. "O-Oh, fuck~ hhn~ just like that, I'm gonna fucking bust."

He forced her down to the base and about bellowed his ecstasy as he dumped a massive load down her throat. It was thick and creamy and a little sweet.

Her eyes rolled back and she swallowed all that she could, some spilling past her lips and coating his shaft before she pulled back and gasped for air, his thick cum stringing to her mouth.

His breathing was ragged. Husky and full of desire. "On your back. Hold your legs open and beg for me like the harlot you are."

She panted hard and obeyed, moving onto her back on the chaise and holding her legs open wide for him, her face flushed a dark red. "D-Derek please, I-I can't take this anymore, I-I need you so badly..~!"

He grabbed the rise of the chaise above her head as a brace before rubbing his hot tip against her drenched pussy, "You really want this~? To be the mate of a monster~?"

She shuddered hard. "Y-Yes, gods yes I have never wanted anything more than I want to be your mate, no, your breeder right now..~!!"

His tail smacked against the lounge, another ego boost, before he pushed into her snuggly. He moaned lowly and gripped the chaise tight, "Oh holy fuck~"

She arched hard and drove him deeper into her with a loud gasp and a low, desperate moan. "O-Oh gods..~!! D-Derek~!!"

"Fuck, I love hearing you moan my name." He growled lowly and started slamming into her, moaning huskily, "Keep it up. Keep moaning my name."

She gasped and cried out. "F-Fuck, if you keep up this pace, I will~!! G-Gods, Derek~!!" She screamed.

"Fuck, I dream about it. It's so soft, like velvet wrapped around my cock. It's always flooded and begging for me to pound it into dust." He huffed.

She arched hard and cried his name out. "Y-Yes~!! Y-Yes incredible~!! Th-This is truly the gift bestowed upon you~!! N-No man can ever make me feel this good~!!"

Back
Top Bottom