Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She called for him to come in, and when he did, the office was decorated exactly like what he saw in his dream. It was immaculate, including a chaise for him to sit upon.

She entered from the side, dressed just like she was in his dream. "Hello, son of Minos.. I'm grateful that you answered my summons.."

He covered his mouth as he tried to stop laughing, "No...no, I'm sorry, I just..." He snorted before clearing his throat, "I haven't even been to Greece...I was born in Texas.." He snickered, "It's very cute, though, very accurate."

She made a noise. "Ah, I see.. Well, it was worth a shot.." She said with a smile, sitting on the chaise.

She made a noise. "I've been.. Doing some thinking.. About us and.. Perhaps we could.. Become exclusive..?" She asked.

His gaze became distant for a second. Like he was thinking. Or appalled. But then his face softened and he rested his head in his hand, his fingers working through the ginger mess he called hair. "Yeah, ok.."

She shuddered hard. "W-Well no I never said I minded at all..~!" She stammered, feeling much smaller now.

He made a noise and eyed her like she was just a small snack on his plate, "Undress." He ordered, tone husky.

She swallowed hard and nodded, slowly peeling off the robes she was in. Thankfully, they were easy to remove.

"So, do you want to be treated like one of those women in your romance novels?" He asked, "Cuz I can absolutely do that."

Back
Top Bottom