Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smirked and pulled off the last little bit of her dress before groping her roughly. Maybe she would like it if he kept with the aesthetic she worked hard on. "So, you've come to offer yourself as sacrifice to the insatiable minotaur~? Your father must have been devastated when you were chosen~"

He smirked and pulled her close, "Very foolish~" He purred, "But I would be more than happy to ruin you for any other human~"

His tail flicked, a tell she noticed when his ego swelled some. He must have liked that for some reason. He pulled her thighs apart a little roughly, obviously with no harmful intention, before kissing slowly along her inner thighs.

He gave a low moan and began eating her out with a soft huff. His fingers dug into her thighs firmly, adding a delightful pressure.

She arched hard and gasped as she moaned lowly, looking down at him as she bit her lip. "M-My love, surely no human is as gifted as you..~"

He worked her faster, his tail flicking again. He liked that. His tongue worked her clit before dipping to play with her slit and then moving back up to her clit.

She gasped again and moaned louder. "Th-There is the proof..~! N-No human is capable of reading my body like you..~"

His grip on her thighs tightened and he licked and sucked like he was made to please her. His tail was flicking more and more, his ego swelling dangerously.

She kept praising him, doing everything she could to keep inflating his ego. "Y-Yes Derek~!! I-Incredible~!!" She cried.

He moaned into her before finally pushing two thick fingers into her, pumping them roughly as he focused her clit.

She arched hard and cried out. "G-Gods, incredible..~! Th-Thicker than any man..~!! I-I can't wait to see your true gift, son of Minos..~!!" She cried.

His cock was aching and he only worked her faster, drooling onto her hot pussy to keep her wet. He was in an almost haze. He couldn't focus on anything but her sounds.

She didn't need the help keeping wet, her juices were practically pouring out over his fingers, her moans and cries flooding his ears, turning to screams as she suddenly climaxed without warning.

He snarled lowly and licked her clean greedily, like she was dripping the finest honey he had ever tasted.

He moved back over her, "Out of character, I am so close to busting. If you even breathe on me, I'll fucking burst." He growled lowly.

Back
Top Bottom