Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She took him straight down to the base without even a blink, showing her appreciation for his kind words.

He roared loudly, as if he could actually feel her around his cock, before time seemed to blend again and he was throat fucking her quickly before pulling her head back and shooting his load all over her face.

She moans lowly and slowly helped him ride it out before time seemed to skip again, and she was facing away from him as she bounced hard on his cock.

It was like he could actually feel her; her heat and tightness were overwhelming. He couldn't contain his moans and frankly didn't feel the need. He wanted to be heard.

He was an animal, pounding into her with a strength and force he didn't know he had. He was drooling, loud and feral sounds coming from him.

Time skipped again and she was slumped against the floor, screaming his name against the marble and pillows.

He made a noise and went back to petting her thighs for a minute before speaking up again. "How enthralled are you in your book?"

"I'm really worked up again." He said, "I dreamed we were in my home...long, long before, when we still openly worshipped the Gods...we were lovers then, too..." He held her tight against him, his breath hot against her neck, "I ravaged you in the home of your husband in front of the Gods and enjoyed every second."

She gasped and let out a mewl. "O-Oh Derek, you poor thing.." She said breathlessly, pressing agsinst him.

He was afraid of coming off as soft and it made his skin tingle with annoyance, "Like I was wanted," he replied, "like I was desired for something more than my strength. More than just what I was. You wanted me for who I was..."

She made a noise and turned to kiss him gently. "Derek.. You are wanted.." She said. "You might be.. A brutish jackass sometimes but.. I don't know anyone else I'd rather be with.."

"Humans call such bindings boyfriend and girlfriend. Are you saying you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, "It sounds weird...I prefer lover..."

Back
Top Bottom