Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

It was a simple folk tale, adapted into somewhat of a romance novel. She knew they were all not more than garbage, but they were her guilty pleasure.

"Oh, it's a silly romance novel.. This author is good, and it's about a folk tale I loved as a child.." She said with a smile.

She laughs a bit. "No no by no means is this ground breaking literature.. It's enjoyable, at least.. And this one is loosely based upon some local folk tales, mainly women being lost in the woods, found and saved from some terrible beast by some passing, handsome hunter..~" she giggled.

"There are some stories that have the 'Darker Turn' ending, where you can read what happens if the monster catches the girl.." She giggled a bit.

She makes a soft noise and enjoys his gentle pets. "Oh, usually just a lot of sex.. Usually ending in her being like.. Bound to the beast for life, turned into a breeder, nothing too wild or anything.." She said. "These are romance novels, after all.."

"What's romantic about shitting out kids?" He asked. Breeder must have meant something vastly different to him.

"Oh no no in this setting it's more just.. Tied up and used by say.. Oh I don't know, a pack or a tribe.. It just implies endless brutal sex, and some women enjoy that prospect.." She said

He made a noise, giving a slow nod, "You know how we minotaurs were made...? It's kinda...somethin similar.."

He made a noise, "Well...there was this king...the King of Minos, in my homeland of Greece...this was eons ago. Well, he was having this kiddy rivalry with his brothers to see who would rule the kingdom so he prayed to Poseidon for a snow white bull to show the God supported his rule. But Poseidon, you know, has an ego as big as the sea, and said he had to kill the bull to honor him. But Minos was like...'Mm, yeah, no.' and killed a different bull to keep the Cretan Bull. Well!" He grinned, "Poseidon didn't really like that. So being the petty bastard that he is, he charmed Minos' wife into falling for the Cretan Bull." He paused to let her soak it all in.

"She was so head over heels for the bull - as women should be - that she ordered a wooden hollow sow be made so she could get fucked by the Cretan Bull. And she did, she was plowed harder than any farmland in Greece. And she gave birth to the first of my kind." He said.

"Well that.." She laughed a bit. "I think this author has a very very loose novel based off of that.." She said. "That's a fascinating tale, however, I'm glad I don't have to make a hollow sow for you..~"

Back
Top Bottom