Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smirked and leaned over to nip her ear, "You really want me to walk away with my cock this close to fucking you~?"

She swallowed hard and tried to keep the facade up. "J..Just as I said. M-My way or no way at all."

"I-I know so you damnable minotaur~! I-I told you at my pace or no pace and here you are j-just taking what you want~!!" She cried.

He smirked darkly and kissed her hungrily as he slammed into her more, "It's in my nature to just take things~"

She lulled her head back and let out a scream as she suddenly climaxed, digging hard at the desk. How oddly satisfying, she couldn't keep her facade up any longer.

He moved to suck roughly on her breasts as she slammed into her spot, moaning and drooling around her tit.

He growled and his breath came out as puffs as he nearly came right there. But he pushed on, moving faster in and out.

"F.. Fuck..~! D-Derek~!!" She cried. No insults? Amusing. She panted hard and trembled harder, drooling heavily.

She melted and moaned louder. "I-I don't know what y-" she cried his name out as he struck her spot. "F-Fuck it, yes you've done it~!! Y-You've really fucking done it~!!"

He huffed softly and gave a low grunt before slamming into her and roaring as he dumped his massive load into her greedy pussy.

Back
Top Bottom