Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She made a noise and turned away from him to reveal her well rounded ass as she slowly tugged off her panties. "I don't think you do, it doesn't end very well for you, Derek." She said. "Certainly doesn't end with you waist deep in your employer."

That did it. His cock swelled and dropped against her desk. "Gods, I can't wait to fuck that attitude out of you."

He grabbed her and hauled her over her desk, forcing her to come face to face with his cock, "Because you love it when I do."

She gasped and bit her lip. "O-Oh, is that so?" She asked again. She swallowed hard, knowing exactly what this would get her.

"Y-You can damn well try to prove something, Derek." She said, her face a dark red as she looked up at him, his cock laying hot against her face as she looked up.

He smirked darkly and forced his cock in her mouth, all the way down her throat with a low moan of satisfaction.

He worked her how he wanted, not caring for a second if she was uncomfortable. He was huffing and growling and moaning and she loved all of it

She grunts and swallows down every throbbing inch, being forced to, actually. She moved to unclasp her bra, groping herself for his amusement.

He hardly noticed, his massive fingers tangled in her blonde hair, "Fuck, your throat is so hot and tight."

She shuddered hard and melted around his cock, her eyes half lidded and hazed over with an animalistic lust

He moved her faster, grunting and snarling, before he finally emptied his load down her throat with a low bellow.

She arched hard and swallowed as much as she eventually pulled back, gasping for air, his cum stringing from his tip to her mouth.

She gasped and panted as she watched him. "W-What the hell do you think you're doing, Derek?" She asked, trying to keep the attitude.

"I'm going to fuck you, like you said I could." He huffed, dropping his cock over her dripping folds, "That a problem?"

She swallowed hard. "W-Well no, I-I suppose there's no issue." She said. "We'll be going at my pace, however."

She made a noise and huffed as she turned her head, trying to make it more obvious that it was an act. "My way or not at all." Her heart was pounding.

Back
Top Bottom