Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She panted and braced against the wall as she moaned lowly. "D-Derek, d-don't moan in my ear like that..~!"

She moaned weakly and melted against the wall. "I-I love it so much.. A-And I still have to keep up this act because I know you love stripping it away from me..~"

He gave a soft noise, "You're right, I do~ I enjoy it immensely~ however~ I would love it all the more if you were having an equally good time~"

She bit her lip and nodded. "V-Very well, Derek..~ I'll take your advice on this..~" she said as she slowly bucked her hips against him, stroking his massive shaft with her thighs, and reaching to tease his tip with her free hand.

Her knees nearly buckled and she moaned in unison with him, and worked her hand faster ocer the tip.

She shuddered hard and moaned lowly. "G-Gods Derek.." She panted softly, working his cock quicker, biting her lip and looking down at his cock.

She bit her lip and fought a shudder. "F.. Fuck.." She was drooling, feeling like she hadn't had himnin months, when it was only hours before that he had forced it down her throat.

She bit her lip and paused for a moment before nodding. If that wasn't a thrill for him, she didn't know what was.

Back
Top Bottom