Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

As the sun rose it woke him up he smiled looking down at the lovely woman laying on him. He was very pleased to have such a lovely woman holding him so close. He smiled pushing her hair from her face kissing her ever so tenderly on the forehead. "Morning love. "

Nia eyes opened when she felt him kiss her forehead. She looked up at him a moment before smiling "good morning" Nia pulled away a little stretching a little as she did so.

Nia bit her lip a moment "well i want to try out a new song on the piano, but i want you to stay home, i kinda want to surprise you when it is all done"

"You mean i have to be with out you all day!? " He pouted he did not like the idea of spending the day with out her let alone her leaving the house by her self yet.

"not all day just a couple of hours" Nia kissed him softly "i am sure there is work that you are neglecting because of the amount of time you spend with me so this should allow you to catch up with your work."

"Fine but if your going out of the house with out me i insist on you taking my friend with you. "He took a deep breath kissing her cheek frowning. "I still wish you would stay with me. "

"why are you afraid i will find someone else to love in the short time i am gone." Nia teased him a little as she kissed him then got out of bed to get dressed.

He growled and got up after her walking over throwing his arms around her from behind. "Something like that. Either way you have no choice in the matter. When will you be home?

Nia leaned against him "well before lunch time, i promise it will just be for a little while, then you can have me all to yourself for the rest of today."

"Well if you miss lunch it will not be good for you! " He laughed softly biting her neck lightly smiling. "So you better be back. "

"Maybe i don't want you to go? " He spoke softly looking up into her eyes sighing softly as he let her go stepping back slowly.

Nia smiled "you will be fine" nia got dressed and then kissed him softly "have fun while i am gone, and then we can have fun together when i get back." Nia gave him a playful wink and head to the door.

Docis got dressed quickly he wanted to check on a few of the older members of the town while she was away. He slipped from the house and went to see them arriving home just before lunch.

Nia left that morning and went straight to the theater. She almost lost track of time engrossed in her music. But she manged to leave the theater at lunch time. But she never made it home. as she walked out the door hand wrapped around her and she told to be quiet or else Docis would be hurt she did. They took her to the inn and she was forced upstairs to one of the rooms. Before she knew what was happening she was gagged and then stripped naked. and tied to the bed. She heard the door open to see thomas standing there with his arm in a sling. He moved to her and began to fondle her body. touching the places she only wished docis to touch. Hot tears streamed down her eyes as she watched him take off his cloths and put his member to her womanly entrance just holding it there just slightly inside her.

Someone at the Inn noticed Nia and the men and knew something was up. He quickly raced to docis's house Pounding on the door.

Docis answered the door and listened what the man had to say. He sprinted into his room grabbing a sword and a bottle from the dresser. He growled as he sprinted to the inn caring the sword one hand bottle in the other urging a few of the guards to follow him. He charged into the in and upstairs the bottle open ready to throw the chemical in someones eyes.

"well you little whore looks like i win after all. By the time your doctor finds out you are here you will be dead." Thomas chuckled. he leaned down taking her nipple in his mouth and biting down till her drew blood. Nia tried to scream but couldn't with the gag in her mouth "shall we find out if you are still a virgin" Thomas laughed as he started to inch into her. He was going slow on purpose. He barely had the head of him member inside her.

Docis charged in seeing the 2 guards at the door he crushed the glass in his hand throwing the liquid in ones eyes. The other he placed his hand in his face pressing his fingers into his eyes the chemical on in the bottle nearly instantly blinded them. Docis slammed into the door driving threw it. "You ignorant bastard i told you you would die slowly!"Docis charged at the exposed Thomas grabbing his hair ripping him away from Nia.

Nia's heart raced and tears streamed down from her eyes as she felt him inside her. Then the door burst open and there was docis. She cried and whimpered pulling against the rope that was around her wrist and ankles. it caused the area under neath the ropes to bleed.

Docis pinned him to the ground quickly deciding against killing him he never had it in his heart to kill. He rubbed the cloth into liquid into his eyes blinding him. "You tried to rape my wife you will never make love again!" He swung his sword removing the offending member. When Thomas screamed he grabbed his tongue and kneed him in the jaw. "A blind mute unick is to good for you. " He hissed cutting the cloth ropes from her body and using his shirt to cover her. "Your going to be okay do not look at thomas!" He spoke softly helping her stand and leading her from the room.

Nia was shocked when Docis called her his wife. but she was even more shocked when Docis attacked Thomas the way he had it frighten her. When Docis came to help her she rose from bed only being able to take a few steps before she passed out.

One of the gaurds that docis brought with him saw the whole scene and quickly left racing to get Namir never see Docis act that. He raced out to Namirs home letting lily know what happen. Lily explained everything to Namir and demanded that she go with to see Nia knowing Nia would need a friend right now.

Namir looked at Lily calmly shaking his head. "No you stay here i will have Docis bring her here to recover in our guest bedroom. They will stay here until we have them a home built. I am done letting docis stay in town. "Namir turned and left running out to the barn to get the house.

Docis carried his unconscious lover back to his home once there he carried her into his office laying her on the table there. His hands worked quickly and calmly as he bandaged her wounds placing a salve on them to make sure they would not scar. It was not long after that he began dressing her.

Nia whimpered as she started to come to her left breast hurt from where he bit her her right was starting to form a bruise in the shape of his hand print. One was also forming on her inner thigh. Her womanhood hurt from him entering her dry. As her eyes opened she looked around and then saw docis and she began to cry at the sight of him.

Docis was setting down on the floor his head down in his life he had never harmed anyone until he met Nia. He was beginning to wonder if he had made the correct decision staying with her. He had made choices since she had arrived he never would have made before.

Back
Top Bottom