Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R rated questions

Not really. I don't wear dresses very much, but it's not a big deal when I do. Wouldn't make for an especially surprising surprise.

Have you ever hooked up with someone in a hospital?

None that I recall, cheesy pickup lines ate a total turn-off..

What part of an attractive person first attracts your attention?

Not yet, but i would be totally game for it

What's your secret fetish, the one you prefer not to tell others?

It depends on what you call taboo a lot of my fantasy play would be very taboo, rl is obviously very different and fetish wise probably my love of breath play or bdsm.

What kink that you have never experienced would you love to try out.

Can threesome be termed as a kink? If so then that one. Or else public play.

Who introduced you to the alternative lifestyle of bdsm, or how did you find it?

I don't consider myself to have an alternative lifestyle, just very adventurous since an early age though it was my husband who really started to explore with me and jointly joined the bdsm group attending munchies and meet-ups with like minded friends.

If you had a threesome would it be with MxM MXF or FXF?

Tough one..but maybe Catwoman? Heard she is really flexible.

If you woke up one morning and discover your favourite star sleeping beside you, what would you do?

I have both and have considered and planned with my x an actual kidnap and rape where I would be snatched without warning and held for a week.. Sadly it never happened..

Have you ever been raped

Yes, slapped him... or at least the last one.. oh' 'edit, misread' yes when i was drunk

Have you ever cheated before? (Sleepingkills question who I think I over-posted at the same time..)

Yes I have, multiple times I admit

Have you ever let someone believe you were unaware of them groping you in your sleep?

Back
Top Bottom