Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R rated questions

I have a few, but the one I've had the longest is me in a mansion, getting humped and fondled by zombies ala Resident Evil.

What's your biggest sexual fantasy?

Lord of the rings, so many sexy men in one franchise.

If you could be immune to laws, whats the worst things you might do just cause you can?

There’s pretty nearly only men in LotR, cts {chuckles to self}
To answer your question, though, practicing with various weaponry {Claymore sword, sharpened circular shield, sniper, even Chakrams}. On people.
If you could have your way with the OCs from any Visual Novel, which would you choose? {As an example, it’d be Doki Doki Literature Club for me; specifically, Yuri, the Lovely Lavender Lass}

None since I haven't really checked out any besides Steins gate/Steins gate 0.

Whats your worst habit/temptation IRL that you have to hold back?

I would say my worst temptation is to cum inside of a girl while I don't where any condoms, but I have to hold it back to avoid trouble.

If A well endowed boy would offer you sex, would you accept his offer?

Probably. I would admit I never am quite satisfied after sex most times I get to satisfy my needs.

If you were payed $100,000 USD to cheat, would you cheat on your significant other or be loyal and not take the cash? You can’t tell them why you’re cheating either if they find out or to try and avoid problems.

Well, seeing how I'm really loyal, I would actually refuse the money, I ratter earn said money ratter than simply doing something cruel for it XD

What kind of outfit you love wearing to seduce people?

Whats your darkest fantasy?...Answer - That runs very dark, my f-list gives away alot, most of which is pure fantasy.

Turn-on, breath play..anything neck related... Turn-offs, BO.

Whats the kinkiest outfit you've worn for a partner?

No, never, but it would fun I'm sure.. ( Edit- That was in reply to the previous post, seems we cross posted so in reply to to the above. Yes but I wont go into details..)

Do you enjoy bondage, either way ?

Last edited:
yes, that of an x or my x husband, mortifying..... but no one has ever held it against me... But then its happened the other way around too...

Would you have sex with a fucking machine given the chance?

No... I have a fantastic wand though.. but yes i would love to but not alone..

"Would you try one out with me at a bdsm party ?

Get a Hitachi and nothing will ever be the same again other than cock mmm. but the wand never fails, ever with endless orgasms until the bed gets too wet or I get too exhausted,, :D

Yes perhaps but only for a lover.. In fantasy I love to be led down the path of exhibitionism willingly or via blackmail..

Does the thought of being blackmailed into sexual acts turn you on in fantasy? or reality?

Get a Hitachi and nothing will ever be the same again other than cock mmm. but the wand never fails, ever with endless orgasms until the bed gets too wet or I get too exhausted,, :D

Yes perhaps but only for a lover.. In fantasy I love to be led down the path of exhibitionism willingly or via blackmail..

Does the thought of being blackmailed into sexual acts turn you on in fantasy? or reality?
Fantasy

Have you ever cam modeled before

No.. not in the public sense but yes in private with a partner..

Do I interest you? edit... Or would you rather watch me being devoured by zombies...? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom