Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R rated questions

No, and likely never will. I hate sand getting everywhere

sexual position you have tried and would never do again.

Death fetish is quite fucked up... strangled during sex...

Are you bi-sexual or bi curious?

I would call myself hetroflexiable. I am mostly straight. Also that fetish is kind of sad because you could only do it once.

I think this is my last question because I am running out of stuff. Time you did something sexual and right afterwards thought "wow that was fucked up..."

In RL the more restrictive the better. I love being hogtied and the associated pain but it can be too much now I'm getting older

How do you feel about killing a girl in fantasy?

Absolutely bad, I ratter simply treating her well xd

How do you feel about pregnancy in roleplays?

I love the risk of pregnancy, becoming pregnant adds another angle to a scene though I never go more then a few weeks in.

Do you enjoy foot sex?

Like grinding fully clothed on the dance floor or in bed clothed or otherwise without penetration? Yes of coarse, doesn't everyone?..

What do you feel when full giving oral sex to someone.?

Soft leather over steel are more comfy but that's not always the point, either way I love restraints.

Do you like or dislike squirting girls?

Yes, my X husband when he worked away.

Do you fantasies about someone else real or otherwise when you're having sex with your partner?.

With previous partners, a few times.

Have you ever performed a sexual act on someone while they were driving, or had one performed on you while you were driving?

haha, oh yes until we nearly crashed one day, never again...

Whats the strangest place you've had sex?

Sadly no but its on my bucket list, I did toss my husband off though while flying to Cyprus just after we were married.. Oh fun days..,

Ever orgasmed on a bus?

A couple times.

Have you ever been brought to orgasm by someone without them touching you?

Back
Top Bottom