Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Canticle of Hope) Ch. 5: Closer to Home (NSFW)

afGb8Sj.png

Isabella was truly happy that her mom and dad were so nice with her friends, she knew that deep inside, if she explain to them that she been raped and impregnated they would understand and support her but the simple thought of maybe deceiving them made her more afraid then anything else in the world. She fought all her life to be respected and recognized and her mother as always been there to teach her about the boys and how things are done. Deceving her would break Isabella heart but deceving her father that worked to hard to make them the family they are now would break her soul.

Isabella smiled and took a bowl and a plate for all the girls gathered there. She also get a plate for her parents. She serve cereals to all of them and help her mother serve the omelets.

She then look at Kye and Ryoko while smiling at the others "Did you have any update about the camping trip we are suppose to go ? We should go soon before the weather change and the storm shows." She rub her belly instinctely while saying that.

"Camping?" Kye's confusion was blatant on her face as she tried to puzzle this out. When had they discussed camping? Was she not supposed to come? She reached for her phone, scrolling through her notes and schedule as she did, hunting this lost information. She hated letting her friends down and they were going camping. She didn't have travel music selected, or outfits, or even know where they were going. She felt the first shakes of breakdown coming on as she sped up her search. Her head spiralling through a thousand outfits looking for 'camping' selections and she began humming little snippets of songs to see if they would match the roadtrip, travel/camp theme. Frantically she began rearranging her schedule to insert time to work on music, and outfits, oh and food, what would they eat?

She did not get the concept of deceptive subtlety.

Emi smiled "Thank you, I would love an omelet Mrs Donovan. The omelets smell delicious and i look forward to trying one." if anyone picked up on it Emi was definitely using her expertise as a performer to keep collected and relaxed in the face of the nudity of Isabella's parents nudity.

Dd48d74f5656509f4b5cb62e965e1129_%281%29.jpg
5432d05dfc066c96dcb63ee49dceb585.jpg

"We still need to work out the details, Isa-chan," Ryoko replied with a smile, thinking quickly, she looked at Isabella's parents. "Donovan-san, Hanisha-san, there's a science fair in a few months. We're planning a project for it that will call for a camping trip in the mountains, but we haven't worked out where yet. I hope you'll permit us to take Isabella along, sir. So much of the idea is hers."

After a moment, she threw in, "We're hoping to keep the experiment a secret, too. There' really heavy competition at school for the prize."

Eric blinked, then grinned. "Well, then, I look forwards to it Isabella!"

Ryoko blushed and looked around, "Let's hurry up and finish. I want to meet the rest of the study group before class. I've made you all presents!"

Not sure weather the girl beleived her rather obvious lie syra was tajen back and speechless for a moment. Clearin her throar she recomposed herself, "yes i go to shirako but i havnt had the opportunity to join any clubs yet. ive only just mived to the area."

Emi continued to chat with Isabella's parents till she finished her food and helped put her dishes in the sink after rinsing them. She then made her way to the door where she set her book bag and shoes and waited for her friends to be ready to depart.

Dd48d74f5656509f4b5cb62e965e1129_%281%29.jpg

Isabella was very happy today, her friends were with her, Ryoko was having her back even if Kye was a bit distracted and almost made her plans failed but it was still early and she might have forgotten that Isabella need to go to the spring soon for her soon to be born baby.

She smiled to Emi while she was helping with the dishes and cleaning. It wasn't very long that she was friend with her and she liked her very much. its true that their relationship was getting better every day since the evening of the somewhat strange entertainment.

She liked Emi like a little sister like a bigger sister, Isabella was the youngest of the all and she saw most of them as big sister that were helping her grow and evolve in this world. They are all so helpful with her and she loved them all more then they could all think. She was happy to have them all beside her even if she loved Ryoko differently then the others, she loved all of them in their own way.

She liked Emi a lot because Emi was a cute cat girl and Isabella as alwaus love cats deeply. Since she was little, she always wanted a pet cat but due to the fact that she was strongly allergic, she wasn't able to have one. Emi was filling a gap in her heart and she was often tempted to scratch her or pet her. She knew to she wasn't a true cat but she was the closest thing to it that Isabella could touch and love.

Isabella was well aware that Emi wasn't a cat and she never do anything in public that might shame her nor does she do anything for any of the other girls that as part animal like the kitsune. Fox are cute but Isabella prefer cats and strangely birds. Her greatest kink as always been some dream she made of a huge phoenix that came to take her into the sky to mate and breed her.

In those dream. she always pregnant and give birth to angel like girl like Ryoko that have wings of many colors. Those babies are beautiful and so sexy when they growup like Ryoko. She loved Ryoko more than anyone and she doesn't even knows why, even now that she might be pregnant with a monster, she love her even more and she always want to be with her.

Isabella smiled to her dad and kiss him "I always do might best to make you proud daddy and take good care of mommy while i am gone, i am still waiting for a brother or sister and you know i wont mind." She look at her mom and hug her tightly maybe a little more then she use to "I love you mom, i will see you both soon, hope your works get better soon."

She then look at her friends and smile "Let's go to school before we get late and get a detention. Mam Davan is on my back for some reason lately. Seem like i am disturbing the other student she said. I am badly influencing the others."

Last edited:
Emi smiled as she was already waiting at the door and held open the door waiting for her friends to walk through and once the did she would join them " Yes lets get going, detention is not very fun and I have a feeling we will need a lot more free time now." she continued walking and at a good pace to keep on with getting to school on time.

The study group met up on the quad outside of Shirako, waiting for the bell.

Syra could notice them there when she arrived.

Ryoko danced up to HItomi and gave a bow that made her hair bounce. "Ohaiyo, Hitomi-chan!"

She dug around in her purse and pulled out a micro-CD. "I made each of you an AV-Disk. They're each my own remix. I hope you like."

Isabella was really happy to see the other girls at school and she made her best effort to not talk about her condition knowing that some of them aren't happy with her decision but it's her body and her baby and she want to give it a chance if its not bad.

She look at Ryoko and smile to her taking the CD "Thanks Ryoko, that very nice, i will be able to dance on it. Thanks for being here with me".

She look at the other girls and smile "As Ryoko said to my parents, we should make somekind of event at school that would cover for our need to go to the mountain spring. Let me think about it, i am sure that i can come up with something cool for the school to compete for."

She look at Ryoko and blush a bit while she move to her and kiss her gently "See you soon and be careful". With that Isabella prepare to move to her own class room, since she was younger then her friends, she wasnt in the same class as them.

Syra stood for a moment contemplating the offer. Although gymnastics sounded kind of fun, she had this image of falling flat on her face after every move. Shuddering at the embarressing thought she grinned. "Im more of a swimming or running girl, so I'll have to pass on gymnastics."

Checking her watch she grinned. "Anyway i think i could pull off that school swimsuit perfectly. Speaking of school i should probably head home and get ready before I'm late again..." Realising that her current slin tight outfit lacked pockets syra decided to pass the girl her number instead. "Kobayashi, Syra is my name. I dont think i told you."

With those parting words syra started off once more.

"Safe! Not late again!" The other girls could hear as syra made it to school in time for once. She stood a couple of feet away from the group looking at the school in a smug manner.

As it turned out, Hitomi hurried a little too well. She arrived at school just a little ahead of the others, and took a seat on a bench under her favourite tree in the quad while she waited for class to start. When the other girls arrived, they found her well engrossed in reading something on her tablet.

“Oh! Good morning, Ryoko-san, everyone,” the kitsune started as she heard Ryoko say her name, but greeted everyone with a smile. She clicked off her tablet, slipped it into her satchel, and got to her feet to return the bow.

Hitomi had spent her walk thinking about how to share Orpheus’ revelations with the group, but as Ryoko produced her CDs, all thought of that was - momentarily, at least - forgotten. The kitsune’s eyes widened a little behind her glasses, and she muttered “oh! T-thank you!” as she accepted the gift, clutching it to her chest. Fortunately, as Isabella made to depart, Hitomi remembered what she needed to say.

“Hold on a moment, Isabella-chan,” she called out to the youngest girl, before tucking the CD away next to her tablet and leaning in to speak in a lower, more conspiratorial tone. “I had an interesting conversation with Sensei - er, Orpheus-san, that is - this morning, and I wanted to share it with all of you. He’s worried that the mandrake devil might make a move soon, but, maybe more importantly, he also told me… well. Hmm.” Hitomi bit her lip thoughtfully. “How much do you all know about the ancient Greek gods? Zeus and Hades and so on?”

5432d05dfc066c96dcb63ee49dceb585.jpg

Ryoko cocked her head. "The greek gods?" she inquired. "That's right, our bracelts have symbols from the greek Muses!"

Looking over at the gate, her eyes suddenly widened. "Hey, that's her!"

She grinned, "GIve me just a second. I don't know if she'll join us, but I have to give her something."

The redhead ran up to Syra, gray wings tucked behind her back. "Ohaiyo," she gasped. "Good morning. My name is Ryoko, i never got to tell you, did I?"

She held out a small data-disk in a hard plastic case. "Please accept this."

It wasn't addressed, but there was calligraphy on the case, reading, "With sincerest thanks, and with hope for friendship."

The tenshi held it out hopefully.

Kye bounded, sprang, and drifted as the mood encouraged her, but her phone offered a ding as she strayed too far from the path to the school. The alert jarred the girl enough to turn her to find her friends again and rejoin them, before of course her attention drifted again.

Seeing Hitomi on her bench, Kye bounded across to stand on the bench easily towering over the shorter girl, as she placed her hands on her hips in a conquering method. As the CDs were passed forward, she marveled at the trinket. She would have to pick up a small CD player, her phone didn't have this option and she couldn't wait till she got home. Though she would have to listen to it there as well. She imagined a thousand thousand compilations as she peered into the silvered disk, the possibilities almost worth the wait.

Kye lifted her bracelet to the light as the discussion of the Greeks was ignited, but as Ryoko dashed towards the gate, her attention was again lost. She knew that girl, "Ramen!" She raised her arms waving the girl over as she cried out the greeting.

Syra was stood at the front of the building dazed in her own litttle world. The glass front of the school reflecting the low rays of the morning sun. This didn't last long, as she was brought crashing back to reality by the sudden beating of feet heading towards her. Startled was an understatement as she reactivly flinched.

Before her was one of DNA magestic beauties. An attempt to make angels. As ryoko introduced herself, syra bowed politely. "Ohaiyo." A slight confusion prominent on her face. Taking the disk from her, Syra's mind began to wonder but before it cpuld stray too far a second shout caught her attention.

"Ramen." Glancing at the girl a slow recognition spread across her face. She looked back to Ryoko quickly "thank you for the cd but i don't quite understand why you are giving it to me."

Last edited:
Ryoko's smile widened when the other girl took the case. "It's some music i remixed," she explained. "It will play on your phone if you have one with a reader, or on your computer."

She took a step closer and spoke softly, "We've met before. Most of the time we both looked a little diferent, but there was that point between the two fights."

She gestured to the group. "Hitomi has learned something important. Will you join us to talk to her?"

"Ramen?"

Syra wasn't the only one who was confused, but Hitomi was starting to piece it together. She couldn't hear what they were saying from here, now that Ryoko had lowered her voice, but the hot-headed warrior who'd helped them to defeat Wart had been pretty hard to forget. Who else could she be, if Ryoko was hoping she'd join them?

"Do you know that girl, Kobiashi-san?" Hitomi asked curiously, glancing up towards her energetic older classmate.

Kye bounced up and down waving for Syra to join them as she all but mimed drawing the girl to them by rope. She thought of it though. Then the question rose from near her feet and she looked down, and flitted to the ground, hugging Hitomi since she needed to hug someone and Syra wasn't closing the gap quickly enough. "Oh yes, we all do, though she isn't in exultation at the moment." Then she noticed that they were public. She blushed thinking how that may sound, and lowered her voice, though the volume had not changed, just the conspiratorial manner she spoke. "I followed her after the fights. her name is, err, Simon? No, err," Kye seemed flustered for a moment then in a sing-song voice, "You ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, yeah, Syra, yeah." Then she was bebopping to the tune rolling through her head as she spun in place humming the Smashmouth song.

"Ah... Now it all makes sense." Syra looked from Ryoko back to the rest of the group and nodded. Her nerves were a bit on edge as the last time they had all been together melanippe's outburst had been a little extreme.

Slowly walking to the group along side the Tenshi girl, she considered backing out. It waa too late however. She was already comitted. Upon finally reaching the group, she bowed her head politly. "Ohaiyo, name is Kobayashi, Syra. Pleased to meet you all."

"I-I see!" Hitomi was learning to expect unexpected hugs from this group, but they still usually caught her off-guard. A look of surprise crossed her face as she found herself suddenly enveloped in Kye's arms, followed by a faint blush.

By the time Ryoko and Syra had walked over to join the group, though, the kitsune had mostly regained her balance. She returned Syra's polite bow, and then introduced herself. "My name is Jin Hitomi. It's a pleasure to finally meet you properly, Ramen-san." Hitomi smiled gently at the younger girl, and carefully took a seat back on her bench. "I was just about to tell the others about---"

She froze mid-sentence as her brain caught up with what she'd just said.

"Kobayashi-san!" Hitomi exclaimed suddenly, jumping back to her feet. "I meant Kobayashi-san! I'm sorry, I was just... um... thinking about what Kobiashi-san said when she saw, you, and, um, I guess it just..."

The kitsune trailed off, her earlier blush replaced with a full-on, beat-red glow. She forced herself to take a deep breath and slow down before any more words escaped, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "I'm sorry," she repeated, before gesturing towards the seat she'd just abruptly vacated. "Would you, um, like to take a seat? I was just telling the others about a conversation I had with Orpheus-sensei - um, that's the black squirrel who I was with the other night - and I think it might interest you, too."

Hitomi took another deep breath to focus herself before she continued, and took a quick glance around to make sure her outburst - or Kye's antics, for that matter - hadn't attracted too much attention. She also lowered her voice again. "According to Orpheus-sensei, the Greek gods, their ancient legends... were true. Are true, even. A long time ago, the gods used to be involved directly in the world. Magic was something people understood, studied..."

The kitsune toyed idly with her bracelet as she spoke, a far-away look in her eyes. "Sensei explained it better, but the short version is that the gods came into conflict with mortals - ordinary people, like us - and withdrew from the world. Not everything went with them, though. Some creatures - things like the Mandrake Devils, I guess - refused to obey, and stayed behind to prey on mortals. And that is where we come in."

Hitomi closed her hand about the bracelet, then slipped it off her wrist and held it out in front of her, dangling from its chain. "Our bracelets are talismans, created by the Muses - or by Hephaestus, technically - to share their power with people like us, so that humanity isn't defenseless in the face of those creatures. Apparently there might be others like us, too; Sensei mentioned similar talismans created for the Amazons, and secret societies who've managed to reclaim some degree of magic..."

The kitsune allowed her arm to fall, and glanced around to see how the rest of the group was taking all of this. "It's a lot to take in, I know. Did all of that make sense?"

Dancing and bopping her head along with the song, she twirled for a second, until Syra joined them, then she bounded forth. "Oh Syra, thank you for joining us," she hugged the girl with that preamble, then stepped back and bowed. "One Kobyashi to another, welcome. Do you think we are related?" The girl just couldn't hide her boundless energy or joy.

As the story unfolded she was enraptured though her gaze was distant, as though she was seeing scenes from the past, a shudder ran its course up her spine at the mention of the mandrake.

Isabella look at the new comers and smile to her a lot more gently "I am Isabella and its very nice to meet you Syra even if we aren't on the same point about my little issue, your a nice girl and i hope we can still be friend. I just wanted to let you know that i value live more then anything else in the world."

She look at Ryoko and took her into her arms to kiss her gently not bothering what other students might say, she loved her and that was important.

She listen to Hitomi and smile "That explain some stuff but not everything. Why they are trying to get so many girls pregnant ? Anyway i don't think this is the best place to talk about this. Lets meet after class and we can go to my home, my parents are working again."

Back
Top Bottom