Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New threats, or old? (me and Anjeru)

He smiled as she moved her head away, and he did a quick raise of his eyebrows. "Hey, theres always a lot of fun we can do in here, too."

She laughed softly at his expression, her hand cupping him through the front of his pants as she nipped his lip. Tempest then pulled away with another gentle chuckle, sticking her tongue out as she moved towards the door. "C'mon then."

He smirked as he felt her hand on his groin, nipping her lip back before she backed off. "Get your swimsuit." He said, grabbing his own and pushing his pants and boxers off, sliding it on before putting his pants back on.

"I will have to stop by room then," she said as she left his room, knowing he was following. Tempest walked down the hall to her own room, punching the code in to unlock her door. Stepping in, she walked to her dresser and stripped down to slip into a black and gold hawaiin bikini, before putting her suit back on. "Ok, we can go now," she said.

He smiled, meeting her in the hall. "We'll take the 'copter to Costa Del Sol, just the two of us."

She smiled as she came back out in the hall, finding Reno waiting there for her. She nodded, closing the door behind her and typing in the lock combo. They walked to the elevator and she pressed the button for the top floor and leaned back against the wall. "Alright," she said, "sounds good to me."

He smiled as they walked into the elevator. This one wouldn't take as long as the last one. "Yes, I just hope the beaches are relatively empty."

Tempest nodded and soon, they were at the end and she stepped off the elevator as the doors opened. "Yeah, it would kind of suck if it was really crowded," she agreed as they walked.

He smiled and nodded as he heard her words, leading the way out of the elevator to the chopper. They already knew that Reno was going to take it, so the Soldier 3rd class that were guarding it let them through. He jumped into the pilot's seat, and waited for her to get in.

She followed behind Reno, admiring his physique as he went. Really, the man was quite yummy to look at, she mused as she hopped up into the copter in the co-pilots chair. She belted herself in and stretched. "All set?"

He was flicking switches and turning knobs by the time she was strapped in. "Yep, all set. Just one last check, and... we're off!" The Copter started, and they took off from the ground, leaving the ShinRa building.

She nodded as the copter took off from the top of the Shin-Ra building, relaxing back into the chair of the copter. It wouldn't take a horribly long time to get there, but she could rest and relax a little now that Reno wasn't keeping her up. She chuckled softly to herself with that last thought.

He heard her laughing, and he turned his head to look at her. "What's so funny?" He said, taking the copter in a dive before leveling over the water, to save fuel.

She smiled and glanced over at him with another chuckle. "Just realized I'm getting a chance to rest," she said amongst the small laugh, as she looked away and leaned back into the seat again.

He smirked, putting the Copter on autopilot and turning to her. "Rest, eh? Yeah, Costa Del Sol is a good place to rest at. Warm sun, hot sand, cool water, what else to ask for?"

She chuckled and folded her arms behind her head, tilting it to look at him. "I'm pretty sure you know that's not what I meant," she said with a small laugh as she crossed her legs and leaned back. A slight movement to fling her long tail over her shoulder so it fell down her front and rested on the seat next to her shapely behind.

Back
Top Bottom