Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Ball: Train me, or else! (Matttheman89/TheyDontKnowIBurn)

Bulla felt herself try to calm as he crouched before her and tried to comfort her about her mistakes. He was far nicer about them than her father would have been. She knew Vegeta cared quite a bit about her, but, well, he was the tough love sort, and this was a nice departure for her father's methods. "I-I'm okay..." She said, her cheeks burning with embarrassment for how spectacularly she'd failed. Finally, the tears were cleared, but she was sure she looked awful.

What a day. Messed up hair. Dirty face. Sweaty and gross. Check. Check. Double check. Ugh. Still, Bulla sighed as she pulled herself up. "Yeah. Let's do this!" She decided, putting her game face back on. She huffed a little, and though her face hurt a bit from that S-quality faceplant she'd performed, she was determined to do it again.

This was a different sort of Bulla, far separated from the bubbly teenager who tended to avoid things that were too difficult. After all, when she wanted things, usually her dad made it so, or her mom. But this wasn't that Bulla. This was a girl who was determined to take what she wanted for herself. Apparently her little fumbles had lit a fire in her belly and she was set on succeeding.

With few other words, she started again. It was faster this time, to get her ki to her feet. But this was another fumble. Flat on her ass. She looked stung but quickly she was back on her feet and doing it again. Probably a dozen times she failed, ate dirt, busted ass... But finally she was about to get about a foot off the ground. Her eyes went wide as she carefully pushed higher. "Ah! Here we go!"

She looked like hell, she was sure. But the smile that came with victory was wide and her eyes bright again. "Hehe, what next, Goten?" She asked, staying afloat as she put her hands on her hips proudly. Sure, for everyone else, what she was doing wasn't much. But for her this felt like a big deal.

Goten nodded his head as Bulla wiped the tears from her eyes and began to get back on her feet, grinning as she decided to keep going, and patted her on the shoulder one more time as they stood up. It was encouraging to see her acting this way. The Bulla that he knew from the past was a nice girl, but she had always seemed...well...vapid; more concerned with her clothes or boys than anything else, and not the type to subject herself to anything resembling hard work at all. He wasn't seeing any of that today though. If Bulla could keep this up, then Goten had no doubt that she'd be able to succeed.

As the older Half-Saiyan watched her continued attempts to get herself off the ground though...he had to admit...it might take awhile.

Wincing whenever Bulla wiped herself out, Goten watched nonetheless as she picked herself up and tried again...and again...and again...resisting the urge to keep count, as it wouldn't be kind, and simply offered advice and encouragement where applicable. Bulla seemed to be learning a little bit more with each attempt though. getting closer and closer every time, until finally, she managed to levitate herself roughly a foot off the ground without messing up, and Goten smiled. "That's the way! I knew you could do it!" he said, giving her a thumbs up as she smiled excitedly.

"Hmm..." Rolling up his sleeve to check the time, Goten tilted his head in thought. "Well, we might want to call it a day here, actually. We've been out here for awhile already, and eventually someone's gonna wonder where you are." The last thing either of them needed was for Trunks to come looking for them. "Today was a good start though. If we keep this up, you'll be up to speed in no time."

About that time, Bulla's phone chirped. Pulling it out she read over a text that had been sent to her. Then sighed a bit wistfully. She glanced over at Goten for a minute before biting her lip.

"Hey Goten...?" She asked, putting on a look that said she was about to ask for a big favor. "I have one more favor to ask, and... well... It's a big one. But please listen?" She said hopefully. "I just got a text from one of my friends' older brothers, and we've been talking for a while, and he asked me on a date for tonight. Trunks wouldn't approve, though... Can you maybe convince Trunks to go hang out with you tonight?" She asked. "I really wanna go. He's cute, and he's got a motorcycle..." She sighed like any giddy young woman would. "See look!" She showed him a picture. The guy looked like trouble. But that was what she liked.

"So could you do it? It'd be good for Trunks anyway. He never stops to have fun or see friends anymore... And I'll pay you back somehow. Promise!" She swore, clasping her hands behind her back. "I'll even make sure I'm not out too late, so I'll still be in top form for training tomorrow."

Raising an eyebrow as Bulla's phone went off and she began to read a text, Goten suddenly had the feeling that things were about to get a little more complicated...and as she looked his way with those cute eyes of hers, he braced himself. Sure enough, she had another favor to ask of him, and Goten couldn't help but sigh a little as she spoke of a potential date for the night and how he could help her to have it go off without a hitch. I guess she is still a teenaged girl... Glancing at the picture of the boy on her phone, he made a face, and shook his head in disapproval.

Still...it wasn't as if Bulla was his little sister, so it really wasn't his place to say anything, and he remembered what it was like to be young and...well...silly, so after a few seconds, he nodded his head. "...alright. I'll...think of something to keep Trunks busy." he replied with a shrug of his shoulders. "You owe me one, though. We'll meet up tomorrow to start your training again."

Doing his best not to seem too disapproving of Bulla's taste in boys, Goten flew Bulla back to West City in his arms, as she was still too far too inexperienced to manage a flight like that on her own, and once they had gotten back to Capsule Corp., he talked Trunks into playing hooky with him and hanging out somewhere else, so he wouldn't be around to see Bulla leave for her date. It was a good night out with his best friend...although Goten couldn't help but wonder about the girl from time to time.

Come the following day, Goten found himself arriving at Capsule Corp. once again, waiting for Bulla to show up so that they could get going...

The next day she came out a touch late. But she looked quite cross. Her hair was in a tight, no-nonsense ponytail, and she was wearing some fitted shorts and a midriff top, suitable for working out in. It was notable that her phone, normally affixed to her hand, was nowhere to be seen. "C'mon, Goten." She muttered a bit more brusquely than she intended. Sighing, she glanced back at the desk clerk, who once again nodded his head. "I didn't see anything, Miss Briefs." Bulla nodded, then they left the building.

"I'm going to do it today. I'm going to be able to fly back by myself by the end of the day. You just wait and see." She said. Her were more a decision than anything else. This would happen, and Bulla was damn determined to see happen. Whatever had taken place after she'd slipped away last night had not only crossed her, but it'd lit a bit of a fire in her belly, and she looked intent on seeing things through. "Never gonna have to walk all by myself again..." She muttered more to herself than anyone else. It seemed Goten's distaste at her date hadn't been misplaced. "So, shall we? I'll treat to lunch sometime during the day. Promise." Bulla mused.

It didn't take a genius to see that Bulla wasn't very happy when she came down to meet him, leaving Goten to wonder what had her so upset as she bid him to follow her out of Capsule Corp. He might have asked once they made it outside, but by then the younger Half-Saiyan was already beginning to pump herself up for the upcoming training that they would be doing today, and he nodded his head. "Right. I'm sure you can do it." he replied with a small grin...although he did make a mental note not to fly quite as far out from West City as he had yesterday...just in case Bulla needed a little handicap for her flight back.

Soon they were in the air again; Goten was carrying Bulla in his arms, making good time towards the general vicinity of the area that they'd been using previously, and as they flew along, he glanced at her face every so often, still wondering what had gotten under her skin, and what that comment about walking alone she'd made had been about. "So...how'd your date go last night?" he risked asking, hoping Bulla wouldn't get too huffy while they were in the sky.

Eventually they'd reached a good spot though, and Goten placed her down. He'd noticed her choice of clothing today was well-suited for a good workout - and kinda cute besides - and today his own clothes fit as well. He might have gone with one of his old Gi, but he had worried that if someone saw him wearing them near Bulla, word might have gotten back to Trunks and made him suspicious, so he'd just gone with some basic gym clothes. "Alright. I figure today we'll practice flying until you've got that down, and then try some basic sparring. Sound good?" he asked, beginning to stretch a bit to warm up.

Huffy was an understatement. She pouted. "He's an ass...." She said, a bit crudely for her normal disposition. She seemed to pause to think about how much she should disclose. Sighing, she rested her head on his shoulder. "We... Uhm... We went and partied for a bit. Ended up in he next town over. I lost my phone and my wallet. He tried to pull some funny stuff. And I hit him... A couple of times....Hard." She said, getting progressively more flustered as more of her explanation came out. "So he ditched me and without my phone and my wallet, well... I had to walk back by myself."

Shaking her head she went silent after that. When finally they'd touched down, she wasted no time in getting to her own feet. "But all of that stays with you. Trunks doesn't need any of that information, kay?" She said as she stretched a bit, getting warmed up.

At his explanation of the plan for today, she nodded. "Sounds good. I'm all in." She said with a risk. "Just don't beat me too bad. I still have to have some pride left." She joked, allowing herself to lighten up just a little bit.

It seemed that Goten's disapproval of Bulla's choice for a date had been well-founded, as the boy she'd gone out with last night had turned out to be less than a gentleman, resulting in things going south by the end of the night. Still, at least she had fought him off when he'd gone too far. "Want me to beat him up for you?" he asked jokingly, imagining that she'd already taken care of that well enough, and even that would be nothing compared to what Trunks or Vegeta might do to the boy if they found out about this, so he nodded in agreement when she asked him not to tell anyone about her date, not really wanting something like that on his conscious.

As Bulla had no problems with his plans for her training for the day, Goten laughed and began to float off of the ground, going about two stories into the air before he stopped. "Don't worry. We'll be taking things pretty easy in that regard. For now though, let's work on your flying. Think you can make it up here to me, for starters?" he said, beckoning her closer.

Bulla looked up to where he leveled his altitude. That was easily twenty feet up. For a moment a look of uncertainty crossed her face. But she realized quickly, and fixed her expression, settling in on a calm, resolved sort of look. No. She could do this. She was Bulla. Daughter of Bulma, a world renowned scientist, and Vegeta, one of the strongest warriors not just on this planet, but in the universe! She was born to be great, damnit!

Psyching herself up she closed her eyes. 'Okay Bulla... Remember yesterday. Center your ki. Push it down.... Focus. Be calm. You'll never have to walk alone again if you learn this.'

Whatever was in her mind, whatever process she was following, it worked as the key centered at her feet and pushed her up. She was a bit shakey at first, but as she rose further and further, her ascent became more and more fluid. She hadn't opened her eyes until she was just at the level Goten was. How had she known? She could sort of feel his energy, she thought. She wasn't sure. Maybe it was dumb luck.

When she opened her eyes they were level with him. "I... I didn't mess up this time." She said, a little stunned with her one-shot success when yesterday had been so rough. She bobbed a bit in the air, but otherwise her efforts were going well. Bulla couldn't help but grin. "Maybe I will be good at this." She mused, clasping her hands behind her back. The wind blew a faint breeze about them, and if nothing it was good practice for adjusting to outside forces.

Goten grinned as Bulla's expression became more determined after some initial hesitance to try flying so high, and waited with his arms folded over his chest to watch as she began to concentrate. Soon she had managed to levitate herself off of the ground - if only a little - but then she began to rise higher and higher, seeming to gain more confidence as she went, and as she opened her eyes to realize she had made it up to him, Goten nodded his head at her success. "Good job! I knew you could do it." he said, reaching out and patting her on the shoulder in a congratulatory manner.

"Sure you will. It's like I said, it just takes practice, and you're a fast learner, so I'm sure you'll be up to speed in no time!" he continued reassuringly as Bulla wondered if she was getting better or not. "Ok. Next, we're gonna play a little game; follow the leader." Goten began to float away slowly. "Try to keep up with me, if you can." he called, putting on a little bit more speed.

This would be how they'd spend the next hour or so. Goten would fly ahead of Bulla at varying rates of speed or height, occasionally pausing to allow the girl to catch up, and other times remaining on the move to test how well she could adjust on the fly. He never went too far ahead or too fast though, wanting to remain close enough to Bulla that he could catch her if she should happen to lose control and fall out of the sky.

Eventually though, once Goten thought that they'd gotten enough practice in, at least for now, he descended back down to the ground and called for Bulla to do the same. "Alright. I think we're ready to do some sparring now. Or at least teach you some basics." he explained, doubting she'd know very much, since it didn't seem as though Trunks or Vegeta would have done even that much for her. Thinking for a few seconds, he nodded his head as he came up with an idea, and held out his hand, palm up, in her direction.

"Throw a punch. I want to see how strong you are, first of all. Don't worry about holding back. Give me all you got."

Bulla seemed to be absolutely delighted by her gradually improving flight abilities. To her, this was nothing short of a dream. She'd spent her whole life watching her dad and brother zoom about effortlessly. Now she was was going to be able to do the same. She couldn't wipe the grin from her face as she descended after Gohan. On touchdown she took a breath. "Hehe, wow. That was a lot of fun. I'm almost a little mad at my dad for not teaching me sooner." She commented.

At Gohan's suggestion of sparring there was a slight, strange discomfort. Swing at him? She didn't love the idea, even if she knew it as kind of necessary for him to teach her. Then he told her not to hold back. Taking a breath, she lobbed a fist at him, but it definitely seemed hesitant. Sure, she was energetic and boisterous, but she was still a very kind girl, and fighting with someone she saw as a friend was difficult. Now the guy from last night? After what he'd pulled, he was no friend of Bulla's, and she'd given him hell accordingly. But this was Goten. He was kind, and she'd known him her whole life.

Goten caught Bulla's punch easily, and let her pull her hand away afterwards with a thoughtful expression on his face as he considered what had just happened. "Well...that's not bad...you're definitely stronger than any average girl your age. You held back too much though; I barely felt that at all. C'mon, I can take it." he said with a grin, having sensed the hesitance in her attack. He could understand why she might hesitate though; she wasn't a fighter like the rest of them, and for all her strong-willed attitude, she was still sweet-natured, so it might be hard for her to try and actually hurt him.

It was nice to know she cared enough about him to feel that way. Still though, they weren't going to make much progress if she wasn't willing to give it more than that. "If it helps, try to pretend I'm someone else; pretend that I'm that jerk you went out with last night." Goten continued after a moment, holding up both hands this time, signaling that he wanted her to throw more than just a single punch this time. "Teach me a lesson I won't forget anytime soon!"

Bulla's face lit with absolute indignation at the idea. Last night had been a new level of rage for her. It had easily been one of the worst nights she'd had. Her face twisted into a furious look. "He's such a stupid jack ass!" She yelled as she launched herself forward, incredibly fast due in part to her small, lithe form. Blow after blow, she swung absolutely wild, relentless punches at him, trying only to picture her date from the night before. "You don't just get to touch whatever you want! I'm no one's toy!" She half growled. "And you can't just ditch me in the middle of forget-all nowhere! It's not fair!" She snapped, though those were thoughts definitely geared at the guy and not at Goten. "I'm not just a fun night, damnit!" She was just mercilessly aggressive right now, and definitely giving it her all.

If she'd given her date even half of what she was showing Goten, then he'd had a rough night to be sure. When finally she calmed herself, it was only because she was breathless from releasing the full brunt of her rage on him. Vegeta's child, indeed.

Goten's advice had the effect on Bulla that he'd been hoping, and he was quickly forced to defend herself from her relentless barrage of punches as she went on a tirade about how poorly she'd been treated by the boy she'd went on her date with. There was a stronger amount of force behind her attacks as opposed to before, now that she was no longer holding back, but he wasn't really surprised to see that there was a complete lack of technique or skill to her assault as well, making note of that as he endured things until she finally wore herself out.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Goten said with a laugh as Bulla stopped to catch her breath, dusting off his hands with a grin. "Whew. I knew you were stronger than that, but I was actually a little surprised there. You're definitely a Saiyan, alright." he continued, getting the feeling that that display of anger fit her parentage as well. Bulma and Vegeta would be proud.

"Alright. Now that I've got an idea of how strong you are now, we can work on your technique. Strength is important, but it's just as important to know how to actually fight too, otherwise you'll just be flailing around out there." Goten explained. "So...we'll do some light sparring now. I'm going to be fighting back this time, so be ready to defend yourself, alright?"

With that said, Goten suddenly went on the offensive, throwing a punch of his own aimed roughly towards Bulla's midsection. That said, he wasn't about to actually try to hurt her or give her more than she could handle from the start, so he held back a lot of his power and speed in his attack, giving it just enough oomph to keep her on her toes.

As Goten explained what came next she worked on getting down to a calmer level. That had actually been rather cathartic, she realized. Once she'd leveled out she listened intently. Sparring? With Goten. She had a feeling this would be one of the less fun parts of this endeavor, as she'd never learned to take a hit like all of the other half Saiyan children had, so admittedly she was a bit nervous. Her parents had very much raised her as an average teenage girl.

Well, as average as the teenage daughter of a very wealthy family could be.

Regardless as he struck out at her, Bulla jumped and scrambled narrowly avoiding it. No time to ease into this, she was sure he'd keep her moving, so she kept up the pace and after avoiding the punch, charged again, lobbing another punch, just as full of energy as the ones from before, but less recklessly and more focused at trying to throw him off. One thing was clear. She was most definitely fast. Which would be of great value to her as she developed her skills.

A grin crossed his face as Bulla proved nimble enough to avoid his attack - if only just barely - and quickly counter with a punch of her own. He blocked the strike on his forearm, taking note of the fact that she was still using as much strength as she had earlier, and attempted to hit her again, still holding back the majority of what he could have thrown at her if he'd had a mind to. She would need to eventually learn how to handle more powerful attacks, as well as how to actually take a hit, but for now it was most important to build her confidence and skill, so they could take things at a slower pace for awhile yet.

"Getting the hang of it?" he asked between attacks, switching things up every so often by lashing out at her with kicks instead of punches, and aiming both high and low in his blows, willing to at least knock her off her feet if she wasn't quick enough to dodge or block him.

Bulla had been kept on point by his movements. It was hard to think whilst dealing with his repeated attacks. Not having the time to think things through was a huge handicap for one like herself, who relied on rational thought over instinct to operate. Dodge. Dodge. Dodge. Each was close, but she still managed to avoid him. Being on the constant defensive seemed stupid, though, as she didn't have the endurance to wear someone like him out that way. So, as she was used to, she fell into deep thought, trying to think up a solution to her problem.

And the moment she lost focus, that was when things went pear-shaped. On one of his kicks, she hadn't been paying proper attention, and it wasn't until the very last minute, she realized a kick was coming. She was able to use her arm to protect her side. But the force was still enough to knock her sideways. She coughed a bit as she she ate dirt. Quickly she sat up, scrubbing the dust from her face. "Ow... That kinda sucked..." She whimpered a bit. "I've um... I've never really been struck before..." She admitted. Logically, it made sense. Neither Vegeta nor Trunks would have been willing to actually attack her.

Pausing as Bulla was knocked to the ground in an attempt to block one of his attacks, Goten waited for her to recover, and nodded his head as she spoke. "I didn't think so. Part of knowing how to fight is knowing how to take a hit though, so you're going to need to develop a tolerance for pain." he explained, leaning down and reaching out a hand to help her back up to her feet. "We won't get too crazy though. Ready to keep going?" he asked with an encouraging grin.

She bit her lip and winced. More of this? She wasn't in love with the idea, but she just kept reminding herself how this was part of her efforts towards freedom. "I... Alright." She said as she pushed herself upright. "I'd avoid the face if for no other reason that I can't hide something like that easily." She pointed out. The very last thing she wanted was to cause him or herself trouble with Trunks.

Once she was upright, Bulla began to circle rapidly, trying to use the space and movement to give her a moment to evaluate his form and figure out if there were any weak spots. She was shorter, and had less strength to throw around than he did. So she had to use anything she could find. After speeding about him for a few seconds she screeched to a stop behind and to the left hand side of him and spun a kick at him, trying to make at least some sort of impact.

Stepping back as Bulla got herself back up on her feet, Goten nodded his head as she asked him for one thing as they continued, and fell back into a fighting stance. "Don't worry. I know how hard that would be to explain, so I won't hit you in the face." he said reassuringly, not wanting Trunks or Vegeta coming after him for something like that anymore than she would.

From there, Goten stood in place as Bulla circled him, a small grin on his face as he observed her and the way she was...well...observing him. She was a smart girl, and that was clearly translating into her fighting skills, as she was searching for any blind spots in his guard to take advantage of, which was an encouraging sign. Soon she had lashed out with a kick aimed at his back, a good attack, but one Goten was able to anticipate, and in an flash, he had pivoted to the side to block her strike on his arm. "Not bad, Bulla. It was a good idea to try and find a better way to attack me than just blindly rushing me. It's important to fight smart when the opportunity presents itself." he praised, noting how much strength he'd felt behind the attack as well.

Afterwards, the two half-saiyans continued to spar, with Goten offering tips and advice as to how Bulla could improve her technique. He kept his power to a minimum as they traded blows, so that any strikes he landed wouldn't hurt very much, and occasionally let the girl slip through his defenses to score her own hits, as a way to boost her confidence. Once some time had passed though, he called for an end to it - at least for now - and looked Bulla up and down. "Well, how does it feel to get a little rough? Think you're getting the hang of it?"

As he waited for her to answer though, his stomach suddenly growled, and he remembered Bulla's offer to treat him to lunch. "You hungry, by the way? I think it might be time for lunch."

Bulla was breathing a little heavy. Her skin was flushed with activity and energy from their sparring. She took a few breaths to level herself and wrangle in the adrenaline-driven tension that had it's hold on her form. Stretching her arms she chuckled, then rubbed the back of her head. "Well, I'm sore. And exhausted. But it was exciting. Maybe I'm getting used to it." She mused as she stretched her arms above her head.

At his mention of food she blinked. "Huh. Guess I did promise." She mused then looked down at herself. Suddenly Bulla was back to her normal disposition. "Ughhhh, I look gross. People are gonna think I'm some unkempt, classless tomboy." It seemed that when they were working together, she could stow that away. But the idea of being in public in such a state was distasteful to her. "You are lucky I promised or I'd insist on going back home for a looooong shower first." She said with a sigh.

Goten chuckled as Bulla gave her thoughts on the more physical aspects of her training so far, finding her positivity encouraging, and nodded his head as she stretched. "We're off to a good start. A little more practice, and I might not even need to hold back as much." he joked, finding himself idly wondering if it would be possible for Bulla to become strong enough to actually force him to fight seriously. It wasn't necessarily the purpose of all this training, but it was interesting to think about, regardless.

Bulla agreed to the idea of going to get lunch together, and Goten grinned in amusement as she commented on her physical appearance, showing signs of her normal state of mind. "You look fine. People are gonna think you're tough, looking like that." he countered. "In fact, I think you look kinda cute." he continued offhandedly, finding the spunky, rough-and-tumble, slightly disheveled appearance a good one on her. Not that she didn't always look cute anyway. It just...wasn't something he usually thought about.

Levitating off the ground a few feet, Goten placed his hands on his hips and gestured in the direction of West City with his head. "Ready to go? Think you can manage to get there by yourself this time?"

Bulla turned rosy at the mention that he thought she looked cute. "Hehe, thanks. But you don't have to say that just to make me feel better." She said, assuming he was just being kind. She wasn't used to being paid very much attention to by people outside her family. Sure, she knew they'd all protect her as one of the group, but she was so average compared to the rest of the people in their social circle. So hearing something so complimentary gave her a bit of the butterflies, even if she was sure it was just a courtesy.

For her part, when he asked if she could fly on her own, she felt a lump form in her throat. She quickly swallowed it down and nodded. "Duh! Of course I can." She said, putting on an air of confidence to cover over the lack of confidence she was actually feeling. "Don't cry if I leave you in the dust." She added as she went through the process of getting off the ground. It was quicker this time, and she was soon at level was him as she propelled herself closer to him. "Thanks Goten!" She mused as she pecked a kiss to his cheek before taking off. As she flew forward, she started to gain altitude. So far so good.

Finding the rosiness to her cheeks cute as well, Goten waited to see if Bulla could back up her supposed confidence, and smiled as she managed to get off the ground once more. "We'll see." he replied as she teased him over beating him back to the city, only to blink in surprise as she suddenly flew closer long enough to kiss him on the cheek before blasting off. That had been...unexpected, but not unpleasant, and for a few seconds his own cheeks darkened as well before he moved to follow after her.

Rising higher into the sky alongside her, Goten kept things slow so as not to leave her behind, glancing her way every so often to make sure she wasn't having trouble staying in the air. "Let me know if you think you're not gonna make it, alright?" he called as West City began to rise up out of the horizon in the distance.

Bulla nodded. "You'll be the first to know." She promised.

And sure enough, he was. After spending a day full of practicing and sparring, and a ki reserve that wasn't exactly expansive, due to under use, about two miles outside of the city, she started to wobble a bit in the air. "Goten, I think I'm running out of juice..." She warned as she stopped, focusing on staying afloat. "Sorry. I'm apparently not quite up to snuff just yet." She admitted, rubbing the back of her head. If nothing else, she'd come quite far for her first flight, and she wasn't really ashamed.

"Just don't tell my dad I couldn't make it the full way, if it ever comes up. He'd be really disappointed, I think. Not that he'll know about our training anytime soon." She mused as she started to descend. The last three feet, her ki gave out and she dropped, landing on her butt with a thump. "Phwew." She uttered with a sigh, her cheeks lit with embarrassment from her not so graceful landing.

Back
Top Bottom