Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FFX-ToA Sextravaganza!

(... That's so hot. And you were supposed to start as Guy, since I'm Tear this time. :p But we'll work with it. I'll control Guy this time, and switch to Tear at the end of this post.)

"I'll be back in just a little while, alright babe?" Guy said, weaseling out of Natalia's embrace. She'd invited him over earlier that day, though mostly they had just fondled and kissed one another on her bed with the door locked tight, preventing the guards from interrupting their fun time. "Just have to head to the bathroom," Guy assured her in reply to her pout. As he normally did to come and go, he simply buttoned his shirt up once more, before sneaking out onto the ledge outside her room. He inched his way along until he could come in through a supply closet, before he found a rag, tucking it into his pocket.

He slipped out with practiced stealth, heading straight for the guestroom that Tear tended to use.Picking the lock, since she always had it locked when she was trying to hide her bust, he slipped inside.

"Mm.." Tear murmured, gazing down at her large breasts, her thoughts drifting to the thoughts of being touched on the rail cars... What would happen once she stopped hiding her tits? Her cheeks were colored pink at the thought, and a drop of involuntary moisture trickled out of her hidden cunt. "May-" she started, before Guy made his move, pulling the rag across her mouth, tying it behind her head. "Mmph!" Tear cried out.

"Just relax Tear. I don't plan to hurt you, but I will be getting what I want one way or another." whispered Guys voice. With the rag tied around her mouth, he quickly grabbed both wrists and forced them behind her back, preventing her from really doing much to resist.

Tear was just reaching down to her garter belt, about to tug a knife out to get rid of her attacker, when her wrists were grabbed and forced behind her back. "Guy?" she asked, though it mostly just came out as a surprised gasp with the rag keeping her from speaking. She struggled a bit, trying to rock the chair back into him so that she could get away. What was he doing here!? How did he get in? She went dry, afraid she was actually about to get hurt.

Spotting the knife, Guy used one hand while holding her wrists with the other to pull it out and toss it away before pulling her out and away from the chair to stand.

"As I said Tear, I do not wish to hurt you. If you just relax and let me do as I wish, I'm sure you'll have some fun as well." he said with a light laugh, what he wants becoming obvious when his free hand quickly shot up to take a testing hold of one her mammoth breasts, kneeding and squeezing it lightly through her straining bra.

Tear protested weakly as Guy tossed her knife away, her arms straining against his to try and get away from him. What was he going to do to her!? It quickly became apparent when his hand reached down and kneaded one of her gigantic breasts, Tear moaning in spite of herself. She gazed up at him with eyes that clearly said "What about Natalia?" As his kneading continued, her bra finally gave way, her enormous, milky white breasts breaking free.

"Oh, don't worry about her. You'd be surprised to learn how kinky that little princess is. Hell, if she walked in on this..........she'd help me." Guy replied, laughing lightly..........half being honest. Natalia did indeed have quite a naughty side to her, but he certainly did not know how she'd react to seeing this. Considering how hot Tear was.......he'd give it a 50-50 of Natalia either being pissed or joining in.

Natalia more or less being Tear's closest female friend, Tear just couldn't agree with that. "Stop!" she tried to say through the rag, before she tried to jerk away again. This time she managed it, the chair tipping over, sending her to the ground, tits jiggling when she hit the ground. She reached up swiftly to try and pull the rag out, leaving her in a horribly vulnerable position for the moment.

Guy really didn't seem to mind, especially consider the position she landed in had her perfect ass sticking up in the air. He wasted no time kneeling behind her. Though, instead of holding her.........he lowered his head and licked at her pussy through her thin panties. He already knew that all had to do was get Tear "warmed up" a bit, and she'd be all his.

((Would you want to do something like Guy mentioned? Perhaps have her walk in on them at one point, get pissed..........but turned on, and ends up getting her "revenge" by ganging up on Tear with Guy.))

(No. I like the Noir on Tear idea more. =P)

She managed to tug the rag out from between her teeth, and she was just about to begin to sing one of her Fonic Hymns when Guy knelt down and she felt his warm, hot tongue on her pussy. "G-Guy, stop!" she whined, her fingertips digging into the carpet as she tried to wiggle away from his invading tongue, causing a bit more of her juices to leak out of her body.

((Fine with me. What did we have planned for that. I don't remember.))

Feeling her try to wiggled away, Guy lifted his hands gripped her slender thighs as he held her hin place while his tongue grew more daring, pressing harder against her panties, occasionally pushing past them to touch her bare pussy.

(Natalia finds out, gets pissed, springs Noir to get some revenge on Tear. Noir takes advantage of the sitchiation.)

Tear fell onto her chest, her hands gripping the rag as she voluntarily bit into it to keep her from crying out as she felt his hot tongue touch upon her actual cunt. "P-please, Guy, stop, I have Jade!" she cried out, trying to shake him off with her bucking hips, only driving her cunt harder onto his tongue.

Guy just ignored her pleas to stop. He just continued what he was doing. Though, he grew tired of her panties getting in the way and stopped for a brief moment to raise one hand and pull her panties off to the side a bit, so her pussy was no longer covered, before he dove right back in, working her pussy with his tongue, and doing it quite well............as Natalia had given him plenty of practice.

"O-oh Yulia!" she called out as she felt a hot, wet tongue on her bare cunt for the first time in her life. Her fingers dug into the rug, and as she slowly lay with her breasts pressed to the ground, she finally relented to his touches, just wishing for more of that pleasant electricity between her legs.

Seeing that she was no longer resisting, he stopped a brief moment to pull her panties down her slender legs, leaving them around her knees before he dove right back in. Now that she seemed to want this, Guy was eating her out in earnest now. If she wanted more pleasure, he was glad to give it to her.

"Nngh," she murmured, and in the moment that Guy was not touching her with that wondrous tongue, Tear turned onto her back, spreading her legs wide for him, her arms demurely covering her gigantic breasts. She was still a little shy of them, even in this situation; all she wanted was that magical tongue on her right now, anyway. Her legs spread wide, toes digging into the carpet as Guy touched upon her pussy once more with his hot, slick tongue.

In the new position, Guys hands rose up to rest on her thighs. He wasn't holding her any longer. Just reflex, more or less. Plus, she had really nice legs. Some, it's not like it made things worse as he skillfully ate her out, not even really noticing her shyness.

Tear's toes dug into the plush carpet of the room, her hips thrusting upward to push her sex into Guy's mouth, forcing him to eat her out. She had never felt so good, not even when Jade had taken her virginity on that magical evening. Slowly her legs began to pull up, to wrap around Guy's shoulders. "Oh... Guy..! I'm go-gonna cum!" she squealed.

Guy heard her alright, but it's not like hearing that would dissuade him. Actually, it spurred him on, him redoubling his efforts to give her one hell of a climax.

Tear's arms covered her heaving tits, fingers digging into the sides of her breasts, Tear doing everything she could to keep herself from cumming. "Oh.. oh.. OH GODS!" she screamed, biting down on the side of her hand as she came. Her walls constricted, thighs trembling as a massive orgasm was leached from her wanting flesh, causing her to buck her hips and arch her back as she squirted her juices onto Guy.

And Guy lapped up every little bit he could. When it finally subsisded, he lifted his head a bit so he look up at Tear, but had a sneaky little smile.

"Oh don't relax yet babe, I'm just getting started...." he said, before his face dissapeared between her legs again. Now, his tongue thrust into her, swirling and twirling and hitting just all the right spots. He had certainly had a lot of practice and was going to make the best of this rare encounter.

Tear had slowly started to turn around after she'd had her orgasm, up on her hands and knees, breathing heavily. She was just about to crawl away from Guy and his masterful mouth and tongue, when he grabbed her hips, and went right back at her. Her body spasmed. Already driven past her peak once with his incredible tongue, she was extremely sensitive, and once more she screamed, her juices leaking now rather than squirting, a minor orgasm racking her frame. "Please... no more," she whined softly, her fingernails scoring the carpet.

Guy paid her no mind, continuing to ravage her with his tongue. He really did mean this was only the beginning. Once he was satisfied with tasting her, he'd more intimately explore every inch of her body.

((I forget, who's gonna be playing who in the soon to come molest scene?))

Tear lay with her breasts squished against the floor, nails dug into the carpet, toes flexing, relaxing, and flexing again as Guy's wondrous mouth ravaged her sensitive pink hole.

(I think you wanted to be Tear.)

((Alrighty, sounds fine to me. I'll set up the scene in a couple of posts. Just wanna leave Tear good and ravaged before I do.^_^))

Guy was absolutely loving everything about this. The way she tasted, the sounds she made, the way her body reacted and the simple fact it was Tear he was doing it all too. During their original journy, everybody wanted her but only Luke got her. Now, he had her moaning and writhing in pleasure with just his tongue. She would soon find out what all else he had to offer. He had no intention of stealing her away from Jade, but damn, she was turning out to be a lot of fun. So.......he'd be satisfied with a friends with benefits type of thing. Maybe a naughty affair.

(Alrighty.)

"Oh... oh Guy, please, no more... I can't take it," she moaned helplessly, trying to tug herself away along the carpet, her body seeming to give up on its own after a few moment. Her head rested on the ground, with her ass high up in the air, perfect for the ravaging tongue of Guy. Her body trembled, shook, and shuddered as the warm feeling in the pit of her stomach began to grow intensely hot.

Back
Top Bottom