Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FFX-ToA Sextravaganza!

Kimahri groaned loudly, one large hand going to rest on the back of her head. He wasn't holding her there or anything. It was really just habit.

Yuna's head began to bob upon his hard cock, her lips and tongue teasing him mercilessly, turning her head as she slid up and down, sucking him off quite nicely. She slowly began to push herself up after getting his cock hard and slick, getting into his lap. She kissed him ferociously, the moistness between her legs apparent against his cock.

As always, Kimahri was quite turned out by her ferocity, kissing her back as his impressive manhood rubbed against her pussy underneath that dainty night gown.

Yuna slowly started to strip out of her sexy pink lingerie, tossing it to the floor, leaving her nude against his furry body. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock, feeling as he speared her deep within. Her legs wrapped tight around him, along with her arms, holding her securely against him. "Mm.. Kimahri," she moaned out softly. He was so -huge-.. but she was getting quite used to it.

Kimahris large hands gripped her slender hips as she slowly lowered herself down until his large cock was fully inside of her body. Despite all the times they had done this before, he was still amazed by her tightness. Her inner muscles squeeze every inch of his large manhood.

Yuna balanced herself on him, offering him a weak little smile. "It feels good, Kimahri," she said softly, resting her head on his shoulder. She knew just how strong he was, and with her arms and legs around him.. there was little she could do but let him control her body at the moment,

Kimahris groans showed he agreed, slowly lifting her up then pulling her back down. Due to his size, he always had to start slow before working up to a fast pace.

Yuna certainly didn't mind starting off slow.. she was dainty compared to him, and he could easily break her in half if he wasn't gentle in her.. That only added to the perverse thrill she took from fucking her Ronso lover. "Kimahri!" she cried out, riding him quite happily.

The more the pair got into it, the faster he bounced her in his lap, until she was going at full speed, his eyes locked onto her large, bouncing breasts, lowering his head to take one in his large mouth, sucking at it hungrily while he began to thrust up in time with pulling her down, penetrating her deeply.

Yuna's head fell back as they made love on her bed, her hips gyrating with every movement to bring more pleasure to her lover, trying to coax his seed from his hot, pulsing cock. As he suckled upon her breast, she let out a plaintive cry, her back arching, pushing her stomach against him. She was... was getting close..!

((Got any preference for what we do next? I'd be up for some fun with Natalia, or another Guy rapes Tear scene.^_^))

Kimahri too was close to cumming due to the sounds of her pleasure and the feel of their bodies pressed together. He kept going for as long as he could, but eventually, pulled his head away to moan loud in pleasure, pulling her down one last time on his cock, all the way inside of her as he released stream after stream of Ronso cum deep inside her human body.

(I could go for some Tear rape. Or.. maybe Jade learns about the incident on the rail car, and invites Guy to help him have his way with her. :p )

Yuna let out a strangled cry as he pushed her down hard upon his cock, shooting his incredibly thick and hot cum deep into her womb. She cried out as she came, her juices running down his hard cock.. and in his arms, Yuna slowly fell asleep, tired out..

((Well, I'm not really in the mood for a gang bang scene, but it could be entertainingly naughty for Jade to do that, but instead of joining in, just watches with the creepy smile of his while Guy forces himself on Tear. I could see him giving Guy pointers as he rapes her, such as telling Guy what kinds of things Tear really likes.))

(I think I played Jade and Natalia. You played Guy and Tear. Last time Guy raped Tear, I played Tear, you, Guy.)

((If you like, but it'll have to wait till tomorrow as I gotta run for the night to allow someone else on the compy.))

Guy hummed happily to himself as he strolled through the castle corridors, thinking back to that lovely time he had with Tear. God, did he want to do that again. Sadly, he hadn't really gotten an opening to do so as of late. But, it was alright. Little Princess Natalia was a fine enough piece of ass to keep him satisfied until he could get at those mammoth tits of Tears again.

He hadn't gotten an opening, that was, until today. Jade had invited Guy to the castle today, as it was not entirely secret that he and Tear were something of an item, and Tear was often here with Natalia. And, as Guy made his way down the hall, Jade pushed open a door. "Ah, hello, Guy. I have something you might wish to see," he said with a small smile, ushering Guy inside the room.

Tear couldn't believe what was happening to her. She'd come here with Jade, and had acquiesced to his more... eccentric tastes, wearing the maid's outfit of the castle... with the chest area cut out, her mammoth breasts hanging out revealed to the world. Then he'd bound her wrists, her ankles, and had tied the bonds together, leaving her sitting on the floor. He'd even gagged her to keep from using a hymn to get out! And then, even more evilly, he had taken a little cylindrical object and had shoved it inside of her.. and it had started vibrating! She'd certainly lubricated herself plenty when Jade finally made his way into the room and tugged it out of her.

"Tell me, Guy, do you like what you see?" Jade asked conversationally as he took a seat a t a small table, pouring himself a cup of tea as Tear blushed in shame.

At first, Guy was speechless, not sure what to say.

"Well, I certainly knew you guys had kinky taste after all the things Natalia has mentioned about things Tear has told her." Guy replied with a grin. Quite obviously, he did like what he saw. Tear gagged and bound, at anyones mercy.

Back
Top Bottom