Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Restoration of the Sands

For her own part, Willow would merely be quiet, watching the pair, before she would speak, her tone simple. "Looking for some street rats. Have a patron that needs something done, gave us a budget, wants something... " She would snort, as she looked at the pair. "Easy to say 'nope, not mine' if they get nabbed." She would shrug, as she would not care.

As they entered the small but serviceable room Kas set aside his bow, leaning it against one wall and out of the way before he followed suit with his large quiver of arrows. As he turned to face the half-elf his hands reached up and tugged at his head wrap, pulling the sturdy cloth free so that he could shake his head from side to side as his long white locks were revealed in their full glory. He smiled as he tossed the cloth aside as well and looked to her sensual display as she thrust her chest forward and arched her back to entice him even more, true enough he was paying for her time but he truly did wish for her to enjoy every minute of this as well. [Elven]"Please just call me Kas, at the same time I could continue to call you beautiful unless you would grant me your name as well?"

He reached out a hand with palm facing up as he beckoned her forth to take it within her own, sure enough he still wore his baggy clothing with the durable leather pieces to reinforce his defenses but why not make a game out of taking them off rather than simply stripping without pomp or flair? When she placed her hand in his Kas would close around the soft chocolatey skin and gently tug her close to his body before his left hand would reach around to the small of her back. Eyes meeting and sharing the almost sparkling grace he craned his neck forward to plant his lips upon hers in an utterly passionate kiss, one that was pure in the smooth and seductive fashion he preferred to share with his partners. His lips rolled across hers before he gently bit upon her lower lip and pulled his mouth away with a faint smile to show that he had a fairly good idea of what he was doing himself even if she likely was the better of the two present. [Elven]"Why don't you help me out of my clothes before I help you out of yours? Enjoy yourself, I won't be satisfied until I feel you shudder around me as well."

With that he winked with his right eye and waited for her to begin undoing his armor and clothing, he would help her with this of course but mixed in moments where his hands would wander her body in a teasing fashion or his lips would dance upon hers once more, tongue darting into her mouth and meeting her own as he hummed appreciatively in kind.

By the time Alderdrix made it back to the Golden Oasis, the dark of night had truly set in. It wasn't a problem in the city with how lit the market always was, neverending business in the bazaar. He would find Ember sat at one of the tables, clothed in a fine green outfit, fitted his lean body well. He was dining on some sort of curry dish and waves Alderdrix over at the sight of him.

"Ah, you return, please come, sit and tell me what you've managed."

The woman's eyes flicked over to Willow as she made herself known, also taking a moment to flick over her form and consider. "Well, well seems after the same thing, to a certain extent." She glances around behind her, frowning. "Been seeking out some myself for a little bit of.. information. But not a one has appeared in the entire time I've been here."

[Elven]"Call me Ellea.." Gliding forward on soft feet, the Half-Elf would take his hand and let her free hand move to his lip. As their lips drew closer she would close her eyes and give a quiet little moan. Her lips were soft and lucious and she would press back into the kiss, not being a passive partner, but allowing him to direct the show nevertheless.

At his request there was no hesitation before her hands began drifting down his body, steadily working off the layers of protective gear the archer wore. Her task was set on relieving him of his clothes, pausing long enough for any kiss. When she got his chest bare her slender hands would take a moment to roam across his chest and stomach, getting a feel for him under her fingers. Then she would continue, finishing off when she could at last free his legs and get a look at what she was working with.

Alderdrix takes the invitation with a smile. "We have discovered that Madam Isa'var is using the aid of a creature known as a sandman, a sort of extraplanar sand elemental, to spy upon the city. We believe she controls this entity using a ring and we have heard it converse with her, and Jasper saw it, she meets it in a room in the dunes itself. On another note we saw Kas entering the Dunes we imagine he is finished with his task as well. Is there anything else you wish to discuss with us?"

Alderdrix sits back the picture of ease and considered ordering food himself but doubts he could afford it.

Khettio wanted to speak, but her heart stuck in her throat. She'd been caught in the lie. Her mind flashed to the punishments she received under her master whenever she failed in something, or when her interpretations of visions were inaccurate. With her ears flattened against her head, a shiver of phantom pain went through her body.

When Willow stepped forward, Khettio put herself behind her as if to hide. "I-it's as she says," she said in a meek, subdued voice. "P-perhaps we could take a look first?"

Khettio is trying to persuade the woman to let them find the children.
1d20+9-2 (Mark of Slavery) = 8+9-2 = 15

With the jig up, Ana sighed quietly as she came out with the others. It was her and her armor, wasn't it. "Can't exactly blame kids for not wanting to come out with such soothing talk about burning them out." her tone was a rather blunt one, eye narrowing for a moment. "But let us take a look like the lady says - worst that'll happen are we both waste time, right?"

I rolled a 12 to aid another on Willow, if that helps matters since she'd get a +2 on the check.

His chest was smooth and hairless with only a small amount of muscles built from his use of a bow and all others not quite as capable as the average man, still he was just as graceful as any elf claimed to be and intended to make up for his lack of a heroic physique in plenty of other tantalizing ways. When at last she finished her work and pulled away his clothing to reveal him entirely she would note and already erect shaft, uncircumcised, and the pink of his crown stood in proud contrast to his darker skin. Kas was not anything more than averagely endowed, roughly six inches or so of cock stood at attention to her inquisitive gaze. Despite the hairlessness of his chest Kas still had shortly trimmed, white hair here as well proving that indeed the carpet did match the drapes but he took care of himself and would never allow that to become unkempt or cumbersome in the least.

Kas stood there for a moment to allow her to inspect what he was offering before his hands slid over the revealing clothing she wore and began to slip her shoulders free in kind, repeating her efforts much to the same effect as he slowly worked her free from such restrictions as his mouth fell to her neck and kissed along the sensitive flesh as he made his way upwards towards her ear where he would nibble softly upon her lobe, warmth breath blowing against her before he pulled away and slid the last of her garments away to appreciate her body in kind. At this point he stepped backwards until he reached the bed and laid back in an enticing fashion, cock standing proudly as he again tempted her to follow him. He wasn't so much trying to command her but to tease and toy with her, the mood he set was much more of a confident and long-term lover rather than the tryst it truly was.

[Elven]"Come Ellea, it is the journey rather than the destination that makes it all worth it." He would ask of her to climb atop him and turn around, letting her stimulate his length with her mouth and tongue while he repaid the favor as well. His hands reached to the insides of her thighs, gently caressing the erogenous zones as his tongue extended forth to lap up along her feminine folds before flicking off the end and slipping over her backdoor in kind as he tested where she proved receptive. Still for the moment he would return to her lower lips, circling around the edges of her folds at a steady pace to build her lust until she was blushing red with need. Only at this point would his tongue slide lower towards her clitoris, again circling around as close as he could without touching before finally he would shift to pleasing her properly and working her towards orgasm. Women had the true benefit of being able to find release multiple times at the hands of a skilled partner whereas he had to restrain himself in order to make these moments last, whether it was luck or skill he was doing well this time and intended to make the most of the hour he had purchased of her time.

"A sandman? Interesting, heard of those beings, typically harder to control than most elementals, but if she has an item for it..." Ember trailed off in thought as he considered the possibilities. Seeing Alderdrix eyeing the food the man called over one of the servers, a young human man. "Help yourself to whatever you'd like, on me." Food, drink, bath or companionship, all was on offer so to speak at this establishment.

Turning to look over the final person to come out of hiding, she took a moment to give Ana a once over like everyone else. The most clearly armoured and armed of the group, the woman tapped her basket in consideration of the request. "Very well, I shall move on for the moment, you may have better luck than I." She turned and began walking away, after a few moments turning left at the end of the alleyway and leaving their sight.

Shifting her arms, her garment would fall easily from her shoulders and steadily fall down and off her body. The rest of her body proved to be as smooth as the bare patches of flesh promised. Her breasts were small handfulls with dark nipples poking hard as they were exposed to the cool air. Between her legs he would glimpse her delicate slit, untouched by any form of hair.

Slowly following him to the bed, ahe tilted her neck to allow his lips better room to work. She gave a delighted little gasp as her teased her ears, sensitive on any with Elven blood in them.

Following his directions he would find her slender thighs straddling his head, womanly folds perfectly placed above his lips. Giving more pleased moans as he got to work, she would not slack in her duties either. A slender hand would grip the base of his shaft, with delicate expertise as she gently angled his cock. Then he would feel her soft lips envelop the tip, followed by her hot tongue slowly circling around the sensitve head. She would continue likethis slowly, bobbing her head in long smooth motions all while her tongue focused on the tip. Added to this was the vibrations of her muffled moans, something she was not shy about giving out or making more frequent in response to his work.

Alderdrix orders his food, a small fish for Jasper, and some juice not wanting to be inebriated on the job, or any other time for that matter before he returns his attention fully to Ember. "We would not know about sandmen we have never tried to control one but yes the ring on her hand is powerful enough to control something even greater. Now if you do not mind us asking a personal question what is it that you enjoy so much about this establishment as opposed to others is it that the girls are prettier?"

The food comes out promptly, the fish well cooked and the juice fresh. At the question Ember gives a bit of a chuckle. "Pretty girls can be found anywhere, no my decision has nothing to do with that." He gestures to the burn scars. "These regularly flare up, painful as when I first got them. So I have to regularly soak in the tub to try and soothe them."

He pauses to take a sip of his wine before adding. "Besides, managed to buy the place for a reasonable price, makes a fine enough base to work from."

Alderdrix gives Jasper his food and begins to eat his own while watching Ember "Oh this is quite good and that is interesting what exactly caused those burns? We heard you telling the others they were cursed and the priest could do nothing for you, have you considered perhaps going back to the source?" Alderdrix riffles through his head for monsters with the ability to cause such phenomena, which is as painful and disorienting as ever, and just as usual he comes up with nothing.

As the woman left, Willow would turn her head towards the others, nodding, even as fingers would brush Khettio if she was close enough. "So, lets get looking." For that was all that they needed to do for the moment, and so, she would do so if she could. She would look around, as she walked forward, as she would speak, taking out a silver piece. "Any kids listening, will pay to talk. Silver coin up front."

Because really, what else where they good for, if not that people in the cities found the things valuable?

Of course as his work drew moans from her to stimulate his shaft in a lovely fashion so too did her work make him hum and groan in kind to grant her the pleasurable vibrations, a truly circular pattern that saw them slip deeper and deeper into joined passion. Kas was methodical in his work as he brought her closer snd closer to release, savoring the blissful warm of her mouth and that tslented tongue as it swirled around his tip to tease him all the more. His own tongue pressed firmly against her sensitive bud and circled again and again until he felt her begin to near release but he didn't let her get there like this.

He withdrew his mouth, breath still warm upon her smooth and wet folds, and spoke in a sensual fashion to indicate he was ready for the main course. [Elven]"Mmm, you are truly wonderful Ellea but I think I'm ready for the main course." With her help he would shift to sit up on top of the bed and ask her to face him and sit upon his lap. In this he wanted to look into her eyes as he placed his hands upon her ass and lowered her glistening pussy down onto his cock. Whatever else Kas might be he was a sensual and passionate lover who took nothing for granted. Even if this was just an hour of her time he intended to make a connection that would not soon be forgotten and the first hope was that with his edging she might cum simply from that first penetration.

He felt his tip push against her slowly before the always incredible feeling of her parting around him made him groan out with a smile. As he continued to lower her down slowly he spoke again, answering her earlier question that he had left hanging. [Elven]"You asked me what I would like and I did not truly answer, desiring to instead show you first my intentions. But now I'll say it clearly so as to leave no doubt. Ellea, I would like for you to treat me like your greatest love with the knowledge that this is the one chance to give your everything to him before he will be gone and unlikely to ever return." Yellow eyes peered deeply into jade as he meant every word and showed every intention of doing the same for her as he finally finished lowering her down upon his lap.

Kas ran his hands up from her ass and along her back until he pulled her close and pressed her into a kiss once more, his left hand sliding around after a few seconds to grasp her small breast and roll that hardened nipple between his nimble fingers. All at the same time as if the fantasy scenario were to become reality he began to roll his hips to make his length shift and press inward against her gripping walls as he sought out where she would prove the most sensitive. He didn't need roughness or wild thrusting to enjoy her, not that he didn't like that too, but here and now he would connect on an almost spiritual level and make what remained of their time last in pure and hazy bliss.

Ember seemed to grow tense for a moment at the man's questions on his burns. "It's an unpleasant memory, and one I like avoid reliving. Poking around ruins as a young adventurer ended with four friends dead and cursed burns. If I went back? Too many ghosts of my past there to make the experience worth it."

Willow will look around to no effect, that is until a voice spoke out from behind her. [???]"A little Kilkenny, well blimey let me just give up all my dustbin lids." Stepping from a shadowy overhand behind Willow a little girl stepped out. No, not a little girl, while the size was right for a young teen, the proportions were far more adult, so a halfling then. She had a short dirty blond bob of hair, a little matted, her tan skin covered in some patches of dirt. Her clothes were a mismatch of different fabrics all sewn together into a ragged mess and keeping her body well covered.

The girl looks the three of you over, before glancing down where the lady had left and gestured with her head. [???]"You with the gooseberry puddin'? Nah, you don' seem the type, what you rangers want?" Although her speech was Common, the accent was odd and the words certainly in a misleading slang.

Moving up to his lap she took a moment to wiggle, letting him feel her soft ass against his thighs and her nethers slide against his cock. Moving her arms to rest against his shoulder, locking behind his neck, she bit her lip as he moved into place, giving out a genuine moan as he pressed inside her, sliding into her, not a virgin, but still tight. While she didn't cum on first penetration, she did succumb to it a few moments later, giving a loud cry of pleasure as her walls gripped him all the harder.

As she sat there on him, slowly panting in recovery, she listened to him talk. His request wasn't all that uncommon, but it made her smile nonetheless. She wasn't jaded enough yet to not enjoy her work, especially when she had someone like Kas helping along the way. "As you wish love." Then he would press her lips to his, slipping her tongue into his mouth in a heated passionate kiss as they got to the main event.

As he moved her hips rocked in kind with his, keeping a steady rhythm with his thrusts, drawing them out and making the most of every moment. She seemed happy with the pace her set, likely used to plenty of customers just going hard and fast with what they wanted. Her moans did not cease, almost constant, though continuing to be muffled by the kiss.

For the most part, as she turned to look at the girl, she would pause a moment, before she spoke. "An Ember told us that there was a message, that trouble may stalk the streets, for few purses had been cut in recent days, even as the winds whispered to him that they had a tale to tell."

Gradually, Khettio's ears rose again when it appeared that they got their way. She peeked around Willow until certain that the woman was gone, when she felt fingers on her ears. Her long, black ears twitched under Willow's touch, though not in an uncomfortable or ungrateful manner.

It was only a matter of waiting for someone to come out or arrive, and it didn't take long for the latter to happen. Despite her education and knowledge of customs, Khettio couldn't understand what the halfling girl tried to tell them. "I beg your pardon?" was all she could say to the volley of words that bore no clear meaning to her.

What is this peasant babbling about?
1d20+3 = 4+3 = 7
What is this girl's apparent disposition?
1d20+5 = 16+5 = 21

The girl glanced from Khettio's confused response to Willow, who seemed to catch what the girl meant. "Aye, aye have a message to spread to the embers." She tilted her head to where the woman had left. "Puddin's been having a captain's cook around here, looking for some lids. A little bird told me who the ranger has been working for, information is hot, hot enough to start some fires now. But more than one ranger around these parts, can't risk leaving the lids to get help or make some rabbit and pork."

She would nod, as she would move a half step closer, to drop the silver coin and then step back, before she would nod, seeming serious. "Ah, one must always account for the crockery, as one would not wish for it to be broken. At the same time, too many cooks at the pot spoils the meal and if one is sending cooks to your fire, why, it is only polite to help the little mother, is it not?"

So, either Willow knew a form of thieves cant, or everyone had gone insane. For Khettio's part, she watched with an undisguised expression of bewilderment. All she knew was that the girl seemed skittish, and that made her suspicious. "Ah, yes. Of course, all of that, and then some. In any case, what is your name, and can you tell us anything about any trouble you've faced recently. Trouble out of the ordinary, that is."

"Names Nishe loves, helping a mother with trouble though. Keeping puddin' busy for an hour would be grand, give her zig zag or force her to bo-peep. I can handle others and get what I need into the Embers." The girl would carefully pick up the silver coin, keeping her wary eyes on the trio as she did.

Alderdrix himself freezes again momentarily before he gathers the courage to continue. "Sir Ember we do believe we are being misunderstood, allow us to explain, please. Are you aware of how antivenom is made? We do not understand the entire process, however, we do know usually it requires the venom of the offending creature. In no way do we mean for you to go traipsing about some ruins what we mean is have you investigated the source of what burned you, examples: spell had a higher level mage scry the past to identify what you were hit with, similarly with a trap, for a creature have you had the creature investigated by someone in our field? We would never expect someone to revisit pain like that, but much like Lady A we believe there is much to be gained from the past we have not yet accomplished." Alderdrix maintains a level voice while speaking so it is understood he is not trying to offend.

Last edited:
Moving up to his lap she took a moment to wiggle, letting him feel her soft ass against his thighs and her nethers slide against his cock. Moving her arms to rest against his shoulder, locking behind his neck, she bit her lip as he moved into place, giving out a genuine moan as he pressed inside her, sliding into her, not a virgin, but still tight. While she didn't cum on first penetration, she did succumb to it a few moments later, giving a loud cry of pleasure as her walls gripped him all the harder.

As she sat there on him, slowly panting in recovery, she listened to him talk. His request wasn't all that uncommon, but it made her smile nonetheless. She wasn't jaded enough yet to not enjoy her work, especially when she had someone like Kas helping along the way. "As you wish love." Then he would press her lips to his, slipping her tongue into his mouth in a heated passionate kiss as they got to the main event.

As he moved her hips rocked in kind with his, keeping a steady rhythm with his thrusts, drawing them out and making the most of every moment. She seemed happy with the pace her set, likely used to plenty of customers just going hard and fast with what they wanted. Her moans did not cease, almost constant, though continuing to be muffled by the kiss.

For his part Kas was all too happy to show the half-elf a side of sex that she so rarely saw, melting into the kiss as his hands roames to caress her body. Of course between his efforts and her own their hips were rolling in time with each other and providing a sensual bliss of sensation that had proven far too long ago for him to recall with any clarity. As she moaned into him so too did he in kind, giving into the pleasureable bliss of the moment without concern otherwise and surrendering all other thoughts except showing her the best possible time he could.

To this end he would make use of all the time he had purchased and while he was perhaps not able to tell time quite accurately he would speed up just enough as their time would draw to a close in order to push himself over the edge. They didn't need words in these moments with how connected they were in bliss and his groans would increase as his tongue danced with hers and his hands returned to the soft flesh of her ass to grasp and grope and hold her in place when the moment finally came.

Like a bursting damn he went over the edge, his cock pumping ropes of warm cum into her depths as he released all the pressure he had built up over the last hour or so. Ar this point be pulled away from the kiss to rest his forehead against hers, he wanted to stare into her eyes in these moments and connect even if it was just make believe as it were. [Elven]"Ah...you've never looked...Mmmph...so beautiful."

"Nishe, I will give you one whole gold if you repeat, in plain Common, what you just said." Exasperated, Khettio held out a clenched fist that held a good piece.

As the vixen spoke, Willow would smile, a faint little tug of her lips, even as she would faintly shake her head, shoulders lifting in a shrug, as she would take a half step back. After all, all Khettio would have to get the information for free was to wait for Willow to translate.... and far be it from her to deny charity to the children here.

Ember settled into his seat, seeming to relax. Taking a deep breath he went on. "I've had years to consider it. Didn't get a good look at what exactly did it to me, just that laughter as the place came down around us..." He takes his wine, considering before taking another sip with a growing smirk. "One thing I do remember, were those gems. An Emerald, Sapphire and Topaz all sitting at that table, had almost forgotten till a certain someone brought them up. To kill two birds with one stone as it were it seems." He turns to give Alderdrix a serious look. "Be careful, you and your companions when you go there. Lest you end up like us."

If they ran over their allotted time the girl didn't make a thus, nor was there any interruption. Ella simply continued the long passionate sex, her body moving with all the grace her Elven blood could give her.

It all culminated in the inevitable climax, not just his. Breaking the kiss she let out a sharp cry, pushing herself down into his lap. As he began to release his cum, her inner walls worked to squeeze and milk him for all he had, letting him fill her trembling body. The fact he didn't use protection or pull out didn't seem to phase her, as she simply sat there panting in slow recovery.

Forehead to forehead, she smiled at his comment, shifting slightly to kiss his forehead, more romance than lust in that gesture. [Elven]"Come back to me my love." Part of his request sure, but she sounded sincere enough to seem genuine, or perhaps she was?

Nishe grinned and took a step towards Khettio, casting her voice low so it shouldn't carry beyond the assembled girls. "I need you ladies to keep that woman you were just talking with occupied and not looking for us for an hour. Knock her out, fuck her, kill her, don't much care. I can handle her other thugs and get the message I need to Ember and back again in that time. Can't leave the kids alone for her to find."

With that said she held out her tiny hand to the Kitsune. "I'll take my Gold now foxy."

Back
Top Bottom