Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Battle for Survival (Sol Invictus and Nadie)

Lynn kneeled down to study the body for a moment before she responded. "....No. It looks like something ripped out of body" she said then looked him over again, recognizing his blood covered face. "hmmm....I know this guy. His name is Ben. He's a reporter" she searched him but only found a piece of paper. She said nothing as she stood up and read the paper.

Zeke looked down at the body unfazed by the gore. "Sorry." He looks over at the paper in her hand. "What does it say? Is it something about this whole crazy situation?"

Lynn just stood there, seeming shocked at what she was reading which hand several pages. It was a copy of mail to the chief of police from someone named William Briken. "That son of a bitch" she whispered as the papers shook in her hand

MAIL TO CHIEF

To : Mr. Brian Irons, Chief of the Raccoon City Police Dept

We have lost the mansion lab facility due to the renegade operative, Albert Wesker.
Fortunately, his interference will no lasting effect upon our continued virus research.
Our only present concern is the presence of the remaining S.T.A.R.S. members : Redfield, Valentine, Burton, Champer and Vickers. It comes to light that S.T.A.R.S. have any evidence to the activities of our research, dispose of them in a way that would like purely accidental.
Continue to monitor their progress and make certain their knowledge does not go public.
Annette will continue to be your contact throughout this affair.

William Birkin

I have deposited the amount of $10000 to the account for your services this term as per agreement. The development of the G-virus scheduled to replace the T-virus, is near completion. Once completed, I am certain that I will be appointed to be a member of the Executive board for Umbrella Inc. It is imperative that we proceed with caution. Redfield and the remaining S.T.A.R.S. members are still attempting to uncover information on the project. Continue to monitor their activities and block all attempts to investigate the underground research facilities.

William Birkin

We have a problem. I have received information informing me that Umbrella HQ has sent spies to recover my research on the G-virus. There are a number of unknown agents involved. They must not be allowed to take this project away from me as it represents my entire life work.
Search the city thoroughly for any suspicious persons. Detain any such individuals by
whatever means possible and contact me immediately through Annette. With these precautions, any possible threat should be eliminated. I will not allow anyone to steal my work on the G-virus.
Not even Umbrella...

William Birkin

(Did you make that up or is that from the game?)

Zeke looked distraught reading it. "No. I cant believe this. Chief Irons can't have anything to do with this." He puts his head on his forehead and sits down. "What's going on? Did someone do this on purpose? Is someone experimenting on this town?" He stands up starting to get angry. "Well we're not going to let them get away with this."

(it's from the game)

Lynn stood there for a moment before tearing the papers to shreds and cursing out loud "That little BASTARD!!!! HE KNEW ALL ALONG!!! HE SENT US TO BE KILLED!!!" she shouted as she kicked the bars of the cell then began punching the wall, her knuckles began to bleed though her fingerless gloves.

He puts his hand on her shoulder. "Stop punching the wall. Let's go find a better use for our anger. Do you know where this William guy is?"

Lynn jerked her shoulder away then was about to swing at him out of anger then diverted her fist at the last minute and wrapped her arms around him as she cried. "They all died for nothing....He knew that those things where there and he sent us to die" she said then buried her face in his chest as she cried. She was never one to show her vulnerable side but after everything she's been through. Anyone would break down.

Seeing her break down like that shocked and concerned him. He wrapped his arm around her protectively as she cried into him. He squeezed her tightly into him as he said, "You're not going to die here, okay. I wont let that happen. We're going to make it out of here okay. I promise you."

Lynn just nodded as she hugged him then snapped out of it and blushed when she realized what she was doing. She quickly pulled away and hid her blush. "I-If you tell anybody about this I'll kick you ass" she said, smiling shyly at him.

Back
Top Bottom