Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Battle for Survival (Sol Invictus and Nadie)

"No. Just getting my second wind." He follows her to the corrider and shoots the corpse in the head a couple times. "Can't be too safe."

As he shot the corpse the crows flew straight towards them. Lynn grabbed her hand and pulled him though the door slamming it behind them "Not smart" she said "Don't waste your ammo" she made her way down the stairs after grabbing the herb in the flower pot.

"I guess you've got a point. So where are we heading? Are we just trying to get out of here or is something else our goal?" He seemed to have gotten his energy back.

"To the basement" Lynn said as she opened the door and grabbed some ammo from the corpse laying there. "There's ammo and weapons there and it leads to the sewer" she ignored the zombies roaming around the room since they're too slow to pose any threat. She opened the door that led to the basement and shot at the two charging dogs.

He sprinted after her barely dodging the zombies because he wasnt nimble as her. "That's good. I only have a couple shots left. So what's the plan after we restock? We cant just kill them all and If this is some sort of disease the government will have probably already quarantined the city."

"We're heading through the sewer" Lynn said as she reloaded "It the quickest and safest way out of town." she continued on and down the stairs to the basement. She walked down the dark corridor before stopping when she heard a noise that sounded like low hissing.

He follows her down the corrider admiring her form. He chuckles quietly to himself. Here he is running away from zombie infected and he's checking out her ass when he should be on lookout.

At the sound of the low hissing he pauses. "Shit. Shit. Shit." Zeke says as he backs away slowly but still steadily pointing his gun towards the sound. "What was that? It doesn't sound like it was ever human."

Lynn said nothing as she readied her gun. She knew exactly what it was since she encountered one before "It's one of Umbrella's experiments" she said then spotted the creature turn the corner, crawling on the ceiling as it inched closer to them. It paused and extended it's long slender tongue at them as it let out another low hiss.

(my favorite monster in RE2^^)

Oddly enough when Zeke saw the creature he was more fascinated than horrified. He wondered how it's body allowed it to climb and he marveled at it's form. The tongue flying at him knocked him out his stare as he dodged to the left. He let out two shots directly into the creatures skull as he fell to the ground.

The creature was a lot faster than the zombies to it easily dodged Zeke's shot then let out a high pitched shriek as it lunged towards them. Lynn stepped forward and shot at it. One of the shots hit the creature but only grazed it as it swung it's claws and hit Lynn on the shoulder. She yelled out as she fell to her knees then took out a flash bomb to stun the monster and give them an opportunity to get away.

"Move your ass!!!" she shouted to Zeke as she grabbed his hand then ran down the corridor and went into an armored door after swiping a red card that she took out of her pocket. She huffed as she slid down to sit and take a breather, blood running down her arm where the creature scratched her.

He runs after her. That creature was insanely fast. He could have sworn his bullets hit it but it moved out of the way at the last second. As the smoke filled the room he followed her down the corridor. After they got past the door he quickly shut it behind him. When he turned around Lynn was sitting on the ground. He was about to tell her to get up when he noticed the blood running down her arm. Without saying a word he took off his shirt and fashioned it into a makeshift bandage and wrapped it around her arm. "Is that better?"

Lynn flinched a little when Zeke touched her. "Y-Yeah thanks" she said as she looked up at him then away to hide her blush. "Great bod" she thought then sat up to look around the room which was the weapon storage room. It was almost cleaned out except for a crossbow, a sawed off shot gun, a .50 caliber desert eagle, and a sub machine gun. there was plenty of ammo for all of them as well. Lynn grabbed the .50 and and shot gun as well as plenty of ammo for both of them as well as ammo for her hand gun. "Stock up. We have a long journey ahead of us." she said as she took a vest from the locker to carry all the ammo.

(what is that thing called that you put across you chest to carry bullets? Do you know? >.>)

(Sorry no.)

"No problem," Zeke says as he picks up the SMG and the crossbow and fills a satchel nearby with ammo for his gun. He looked at her as she turned away. Was she blushing? he thought to himself. No, she's probably just weak from blood loss. He really needed to get his mind out of the gutter. "I have to say I'm glad now that my friends kept dragging me to the gun range."

Lynn chuckled at his remark. "Yeah, consider yourself lucky. You might be dead by now" she said as she finished loading up and made her way back out, .50 drawn. The creature was still lurking and charged at her as soon as she opened the door but she took it out with one shot from the desert eagle. The creature's brains splattered everywhere. "ugh, I hate this job" she said as she wiped herself off.

(it's ok^^)

He looks down at his shirtless chest covered in zombie goo. "You should consider yourself lucky, At least you're wearing clothes. When we get out of here I'm going to shower for a week."
As he followed her a small pack of dogs attacked but he quickly dispatched them. "You know these thing are alot easier to handle when you have an automatic weapon."

Lynn chuckled at his remark as she followed and walked into the garage. "You shouldn't waste your strongest weapon on the weakest enemies" she said as she went to a truck that was blocking a door "Give me a hand will ya"

"Good point." He says looking a little embarassed. He leans his shoulder into the truck and together they shove it out of the way. As they are moving it a pack of zombies charge them from behind.

Lynn quickly turned around and fired her handgun at the crowd of zombies, firing several shots before charging. She kicked one and made it's head go flying across the room. Another zombie grabbed her from behind. She struggled with it then bashed it's face in with her shotgun before blowing it away. She took care of the last one with her knife, slicing it's torso wide open as blood sprayed all over her.

Zeke ran over to help defeat them but Lynn casually defeated them. He watched awestruck. "Wow. That was quite possibly the most badass thing I have ever seen in my life. Remind me to never get on your bad side." He said with a smile.

Lynn just smiled at Zeke "Make sure you don't" She said as she pointed her blood covered knife at him, her clothes and the left side of her face covered in blood. She wiped her knife and face off before heading in the door that the truck blocked.

He follows her out the door. They had certainly come along way in a short time he thought to himself. Less than an hour ago they were at each others throats and now they were joking like the best of friends. "It's a shame we didn't get to meet under different circumstances. Id love to see how you are when you're not covered in blood and zombie juice battling for your life."

Lynn scoped out the room before looking back at Zeke with a smile as she places her hand on her hip. "Yeah it is. How about when we get out of here. You treat me to dinner." she giggled as she winked at him. She was clearly warming up to him.

He clears his throat nervously. "Um. I'd love to but I'm not sure my wife would appreciate me going out to dinner with such an attractive woman." A small pack of zombies attacked but by this time their teamwork was extremely efficient and they quickly mowed them down. "On second thought, I think I'll take you up. I did say I didn't want to end up on your bad side after all." He says with a lopsided smile.

"Oh" Lynn said, a little disappointed that he was married then helped him with the zombies before smiling back at his words "A wise choice" she giggled then made her way to the lock up area. She entered to see a body on the ground ripped in half.

"I thought so." He smiled as he followed her into the area. He points the gun at the corpse and then remembered her comment about saving ammo. "Is this thing going to get back up?"

Back
Top Bottom