Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poltergeist Containment (GuardianAngel x Verbose Villain)

Rick followed Lilly's lead, although he felt the brush of ghostly fingers as he backed away from the door. "Well, I suppose that is a lot to deal with. And it isn't fair when you barely know who you are." He shrugged, watching the apparition carefully.

"I never really had that problem. My dad never even wanted me in the house. Asked why he had to feed some guy that couldn't even drive a car. I mostly just went around looking for places to stash money that he couldn't find."

-----

Jake grabbed the back of Olivia's head and pulled her face to his, kissing her deeply before yanking her away. "Aw, c'mon princess. You remember your time with Ol' Nick. You certainly weren't silent then."

"So you got yourself a new body and found yourself more victims. Don't concern me. I'll always be your first. The one that awakened that lust in you. You took my life, princess, and I only took your virginity."

"Yeah you took my virginity, wasnt exactly willing to give it up either." Olivia spoke with a hiss before she went to try and yank away from him again, once again wanting nothing to do with him. But it wsdnt working put how she wanted it to work put. And it sucked big time. "And I would kill you all over again." She snarled. If it weren't for the fact that he was possessing somebody else as well. Maybe being in Olivia's body for a while had done her some good, she had learned a thing or two.

----

Lily gave a small shrug before she spoke "Although I'm not going to lie when I say that coming here has helped. It has given me the chance to find myself, hidden beneath that perfectionist my parents wanted. At this point I can leave whenever but..... I stick around. I help some of the others. Show them that somebody does care, and that it isnt a fake caring either."

With that she was looking at the door and spoke "Go away." The humming was present and as loud as ever, as if the person were standing right next to her, yet strangely it didnt faze her much. Not yet anyways. After that she was turning to face Rick once again before going over to sit on the edge of the bed. "Best wait until a few of them hanging outside the door to leave before we move on."

"I suppose that you're right," said Rick. "I'm not interested in meeting any of the ghosts out there, although we will need to get food eventually. I haven't eaten since this morning."

He sat down next to her. "I'm glad that you stuck around. To help people, I mean. I imagine that it's hard enough in here without at least someone normal to help out." He nodded towards the door. "Like Olivia. I bet that you've done a lot to help her."

-----

Jake followed Olivia, his shoulders blocking the way between her and the door. "Oh, c'mon. You seemed to enjoy it well enough. You were certainly wet." The spirit chuckled. "You aren't the picture of innocence that you pretend to be. I'm not the last that you killed, after all."

"But hey, maybe I can help you out. Let me relive a little of that night, and I can pursuade the other spirits that you entered a sparrow or something." He raised an eyebrow. "Or just let this girl die with her precious innocence, and we'll get you and her once you come out of that vessel."

"You do realize that just because a woman is wet, doesn't mean that we enjoy it. The wetness also happens to protect us because it hurts like all hell having sex when it is dry." Olivia spoke in a rather dry tone of voice before she was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time. Well he had at least let her go, and gave her a little room, which made things a little better. After that she was folding her arms across her chest, before deciding to listen to what he had to say about how he could help her out. Strange that she was so concerned for this vessel that she was using, and wanted to protect her.

"And how do I know that I can trust you." she spoke after a moment in time, an indication that she was thinking about it. This so wasn't like her to care about anybody but herself, but she was.... and it was strange.

----

Lily just looked at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Give it a bit then, they'll get bored and go away. Hopefully." Then they could head off to the kitchen again and pray to god that stuff didn't fly at them once again. She listened to the ghost continue to hum before she spoke, "I dare you to hum pop goes the weasel back at him." There was a slight grin on her lips.

"Oh really?" Rick chuckled and looked over at the door. The figure almost glared at them, but Rick had seen creepier things. "What would you be willing to bet? There isn't a whole lot here, but a gamble isn't really important unless something worthwhile is on the line. I could be injured or worse, after all."

-----
"Aw, you continue to wound me, princess. Just like a knife in the spine. Oh wait--" His head cocked unnaturally. "--you did that, too."

He smirked and leaned against the wall. "Awfully picky for a spirit in your spot. Almost like you didn't even notice that none of the others have bothered us since we got in here." He stopped, letting the complete silence of the room make his point. "Let's just say that I told them you had decided to give Blondie a try so we could get some privacy. But all it takes is a little etheric vibration and poof--" His hands rose up. "--your fan club is back. And they want far worse than what I'm offering you. Of course, a good deal of them are far more innocent in their sense of justice."

Olivia looked over at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Shame that for the longest while nobody even knew that I was inhabiting this body, then you had to show up and ruin it all. How easy it would be to just leave and find something else to possess." Something else, somebody else. Hide once again, fall under the radar. But that could lead to others deciding that they were going to target her vessel's friend, and she really didn't want to deal with that at all.

---

Lily giggled before she spoke, "Worst case scenario he'll just stay there and continue to glare until he gets bored. Best case scenario, he shrieks and flees away. One of those two options always happens. Unless you are doing it in a place where he can get you, thankfully this isn't a place where he can get you."

The possessed agent smirked at Olivia. "So you're starting to sound like a believer. Well--" Jake moved swiftly up to Olivia. His arms wrapped around her waist, abruptly bringing the young woman close, while his lips pressed roughly against hers. He remained there for several seconds before pulling his head back. "--will wonders never cease."

He clamped down on her waist like a vice, pulling her body tightly to his. His attraction would be obvious from this close, with spikes of pleasure coming from his crotch. The spirit made Jake rock slowly, enjoying the closeness that it was forcing on the spirit in Olivia.

===

Rick smiled at Lily. "Well, let's give it a shot, then. These spirits have hounded us enough. It's time for us to give them a hard time."

He pursed his lips and whistled. His tones were exagerrated and rhythm jaunty in a mocking manner. The large man winked at the young blonde as he shook his head at the spirit, daring it to come after him.

The spirit within Olivia just glared at the male after he decided to kiss her before she was jerking her head away from him. Nope she most definitely wasn't willing at all, neither was Olivia. Olivia even more unwilling than Annabelle was at that point in time. And the murderess hadn't been any more willing the first time that was for sure.

After he had kissed her, she was turning her ahead away from him although at that point in time she really couldn't get away from him at all. Not with the tight grip that he had on her, and with him swaying against her, his crotch grinding against her. "Let me go, damn it." She hissed, already feeling Olivia starting to panic. It was strange that her hostess was actually reacting to this, usually when Annabelle was present, Olivia was slumbering.

---

Lily just watched for a moment but she stayed close to Rick, just watching before she was walking a bit closer to the door, but staying out of grabbing distance. At first the spirit didn't seem to do anything, and soon enough he was actually giving that high pitched shriek, and just seeming to vanishing. Oh yeah that shriek definitely hurt the ears, but it was something that she just brushed off at that point in time.

After that she was turning towards Rick before she was walking closer to the doorway, just standing close to it, and listening. Nothing at that point in time and nothing was popping up in the small window at that point in time. "Lets get moving." she told him after a moment in time before she was pushing open the door. Alright nothing there. Well nothing dangerous that was.

The spirit within Jake said, "Oh baby, you sure know what turns me on." A strong hand went to her delicate throat, squeezing lightly. "I thought we had a deal. I keep the spirits away, you give me the first pussy that I've had since you killed me." Jake's breath had taken on a supernatural bite, as if aetherial energy was leaking out from him.

"It's my turn. I stick you." He shoved Jake's pelvis against the innocent woman's hips. "You stick me." His head gestured to his side, where she'd knifed her victim. "Then I stick you again. In fact, I think you owe me. It was ninety-nine stabs, wasn't it?"

===

Rick winced as the spirit screeched over his whistle. The grating sound seemed to go on forever. It was a blessed relief when it stopped.

"Wait..." He reached forward to stop Lily, only to drop his hand when she opened the door. The agent remained tense as he waited for some specter to come screaming into the room. When nothing happened, he relaxed. "We should probably try to find Jake and Olivia, don't you think?"

Lily just looked back towards him before she spoke, "Yeah we probably should find them." No way in hell was she going to leave the pair of them in this crazy place alone. Although there was that brief concern about the spirit that had possessed Jake. Who knew how dark of a spirit that was.

"If I know Olivia.... she probably lead them towards the offices." she spoke after a brief thought then was pointing down the hallway. Actually getting those two first then heading upstairs as a group was probably more ideal at that point in time, than splitting up.

"You know the noise that specter makes. You hear it, run the opposite direction. The others shouldn't be an issue at all." Lily commented out loud as she walked down the hallway, just watching as a couple of the doors opened and closed. But it wasn't anything dangerous.

----

Olivia just looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "You know... At least while I've possessed this girl, I haven't made her do anything she would regret. This is rape. This is most definitely rape." She was going to push him away, although wasn't really able to. Her breath did catch in her throat slightly when he was grabbing her around the neck. Not something that she was into at all, not that he would care.

Rick led Lily back towards where they had left Jake and Olivia. As he walked, he risked occasional sidelong glances at the young woman. She was cute, if crazy. Definitely his type, if they'd met at a bar or club. He'd definitely get her number once they got out of there.

After a short while, he heard Jake's voice and sped up. But something was weird. That was definitely his voice but something wasn't right about it. It held a darkness that he didn't recognize.

Rick rounded the corner of the door. "Hey partner. I'm glad we finally found you."

The spirit in Jake whispered to Olivia, "This isn't over, babe. Not by a long shot." He pressed Jake's hips up against Olivia's for a moment before the darkness in Jake's expression vanished.

"I...uh..." Jake blinked for a moment. "Wait. What?" He let go and backed away from Olivia with a confused expression on his face.

Lily just looked towards Rick for a moment in time as she continued down the hallway, just keeping an eye out for anything suspicious at that point in time. So far they were in the clear it seemed, thankfully. And it didn't seem to take them long to find the other two, although she could hear the tone of Jake's voice. Yeah the spirit was definitely there.

"Oh no, it is done." Olivia spoke, her tone of voice deadly although it didn't seem like it was long for Annabelle to retreat away once again, and actually allowing Olivia back into her own body. Man she was as confused as Jake was, and actually flushing slightly at the closeness of the man. At least until he backed away, then she was far more comfortable.

And then the other two came into view, good timing as well. At least she was pretty sure. This had her pushing away from the wall and running over to Lily. Alright evidently child mode had been activated, and Lily hadn't been able to brace herself at all, which resulted in her tumbling onto the ground when Olivia collided with her.

Well this was probably quite the sight, the two woman on the ground, the darker haired woman clinging to the blonde haired female that was on the ground. "Get off of me please." Lily mumbled and Olivia was just shaking her head then was making a comment about dark spirits being there. And that maybe going up wasn't a good idea. As she was speaking she was crawling away and got to her feet, before helping Lily back up to her feet.

"I don't want to go upstairs. Lets find another way out." Olivia spoke as she just clung to Lily tightly, which just had the blonde for a moment in time. Although she was looking over at Jake for a moment in time, when Olivia was mentioning that she didn't want to be around him anymore. He scared her. This had her wondering what had happened between them.

Lily just thought for a brief moment in time, and just took a step away, doing a slight three sixty as she looked around. Trying to think. There had to be another way out of there, a less dangerous route. Because jumping out of a second story window didn't seem like a good idea. But that was probably their only option at that point in time, unless they could figure out another way.

But something a lot darker seemed to be there now, and it most definitely had even Lily even more on edge as well.

Jake looked around the room as if it had blood seeping out of the walls. "What in the hell? I thought I was over there, scared for my life. But now I'm..." His eyebrows were raised while his eyes scanned the room. This was utterly bizarre to him.

Rick's eyes fell on the women, catching glimpses of the way their bodies rubbed together. "Oh, hey, are you okay there, partner? Did you hit your head or something?" The SCP foundation training would have told him to subdue Jake, just in case something was wrong. Unfortunately, his attention was very much on the two women pressed against each other on the floor.

"I don't know," said Jake. "I must have. I feel really weird, though. Dirty. Like my mind is full of mud."

He stared at the wall for a moment, and then he turned to Rick. "Hey, where did you guys go?"

"You were possessed by something very evil! Evil spirit!" Olivia huffed from where she was at and just folded her arms across her chest, and was falling closer to Lily. The fact that this was coming from somebody who housed a murderess spirit was entertaining. Almost as though Annabelle were mocking the spirit within Jake.

Lily was looking towards them for a moment in time before she spoke, "We retreated to the offices." She was walking closer to the guys, although Olivia just seemed to be staying away from Jake. Okay then? This was strange. But she wasn't going to question it at that point in time.

Nope Olivia was letting go of Lily, to go and hang onto one of Rick's hands with both of her hands. Almost something that a child would do to a parent when walking around. She was so thankful that half the time she got use to the antics of the dark haired female.

There was faint humming that could be heard from somewhere, although it was rather difficult to actually figure out where it was coming from. But it was very familiar. Man seemed like their lovely friend from earlier was back. And Olivia looked like she was ready to bolt, no shock there either. Which had Lily stating for Rick not to let go of her hand, or she would bolt.

"You feeling okay? You look a bit pale." Lily was commenting to Jake as she was walking over and putting a light hand on his forehead as if feeling if he had a fever.

Rick's eyebrows perked up as he heard Olivia's accusation. "Evil spirit? Hey buddy, is there anything you need to tell me." His eyes searched those of his partner. Protocol dictated that any compromised agents were to be subdued until a containment team could collec them. If he had a ghost inside of him, then he needed to be handcuffed.

Rick looked down at Olivia as she ran over to grab his hand. With a small smile, he squeezed her hand to reassure her. Then he resumed his searching look of his partner's face.

With a slow blink, Jake furrowed his brow. "No. I don't think so. It's like I just blacked out. Was hit over the head or something." He looked at Olivia furiously. "I bet she wigged out and hit me."

When Lily came over to him, he backed away a little. "I don't know. Maybe she didn't hit me. I could be sick. There's no telling how many flus and colds have been through this place." He did stay still to let Lily look him over, although he still sent accusing glances at Olivia.

Olivia just looked over towards the male that commented something about her wigging out and hitting him which had her pouting, "I would never do something like that! Big meanie!" Oh yeah definitely the childish attitude at that point in time, probably why she almost looked ready to cry at being accused of hitting him.

Lily just watched for a moment in time before she was just shaking her head then putting her hands on her hips. "I'm laying this down now. We shouldn't be fighting with each other. At all. We need to be working together to get the hell out of here. And considering Olivia and I know this place better than you guys, if we get split up... I'll stick with Jake. Olivia can stay with Rick." she spoke after a moment in time.

This had Olivia drawing away from Rick and she was going over to Lily and questioning what would happen if she got possessed too. This had her chuckling before she spoke, "I'm not so much worried about that. I know your attitude. I know that if you go into this kind of mood, and you are with Jake, and you are still freaked out, you'll bolt."

Olivia just had a thoughtful look on her features before she was skipping back over to Rick, and holding onto his hand once again.

Rick watched all of this with a sudden calm. His instincts told him that something bad, very bad ws going on. Well, no shit all these spirits were around, but something was going on with Olivia and something definitely was going on with Jake. Until he knew what that was, he needed to be careful.

"I agree," said Rick. "We need to stick together. Whatever this thing is between the two of you." He looked pointedly at Jake and Olivia. "Get over it. We need to focus on getting out of here. It's very close to nightfall, and I doubt things will get much better when the sun goes down."

Jake's face twisted in betrayal. Rick was gonna take that little witch's side over his? They were supposed to be partners! He was right about the time, however. Already, scarlet and orange hues filled the windows as the sun began to set.

"So we're back to square one," said Jake. "How do we get out of here without becoming ghost kebab?"

"No. Things are going to get a lot worse when it gets to nighttime. That is when all of the scary spirits come out." Olivia whispered after a moment in time before she was shaking her head a bit before she was looking over towards Lily, who had more or less stopped listening to the conversation. No the blonde was trying to think of something, somewhere that they could stay for the night that was going to be safe.

There were some of the rooms that were safe, but come nighttime, it was as though those safe areas were no longer safe. That is when rules almost seemed to be tossed out the window. "Lily!" Olivia's voice broke her out of her thoughts and she was looking over for a moment in time. "Huh....?" Lily questioned.

"You totally zoned out, and weren't even listening to us." Olivia was commenting and was putting a hand on her hip. Well looked like the child was gone, probably a good thing, or a bad thing. She wasn't even actually sure at that point in time. "Thinking. Trying to figure out where we can go. If it is anywhere, it needs to be somewhere where there is nothing around that the ghosts can use against us."

"Isolation rooms." Olivia spoke after a moment in time which had Lily looking over. Oh yeah, but that meant going down a level. But now that she was thinking about it, that is what they had done last time they had come here for the night. "We can stay the night in the isolation rooms. They are comfortable, and they will float around the hallway but they won't enter the rooms."

Rick frowned. "Aren't those really small? I think that I remember that from the schematics for this. Those would be lucky to hold two of us, let alone all four."

The black-haired agent looked over at his partner. "Jake, I think that you should stay in a room on your own. Just until we figure out what is going on with you. I don't want to risk something happening while we're asleep."

Jake's craggy split with pain. "What in the fuck are you talking about? I don't know the first thing about this place. Something is going to happen to me if I'm down there alone!"

"Look," said Rick, "it'll just be for a few hours until the sun comes up. You can manage that. Can't you?"

Jake scowled. "You're just trying to score points with Olivia. Oh, I remember how you talked about her on our way in. Wishing that you'd met her in a club instead of the funny farm."

"The rooms would be big enough to hold two of us easily." Olivia was commenting after a moment in time. They were the same size as the ones in the other building, and god knows she had spent a lot of time in them. With that she was humming slightly before she spoke, "No it wouldn't be wise to stay alone, even if we are down there. It would be wise to pair up." She was looking over towards Lily for a moment, who was nodding her head in agreement.

Although Lily was just studying Rick for a moment in time before she spoke, "If you are trying to score points with Olivia, then I wish you luck with that." After that she as going over to Jake and grabbing his hand, drawing him with her. "Come on. Lets get going. You aren't going to be left alone. This place... is the last place you want to be left alone." Lily mumbled.

"Still holding that grudge?" Olivia questioned as she grabbed Rick's hand, drawing him after the others.

This had Lily looking over before she spoke, "For getting locked in here overnight by myself, yes I am holding a grudge. As much as I love you, I don't want to become you."

"Which me? Child me, normal me, or I guess the psychotic personality that people say I have, but I don't think I do." Olivia was commenting. Yeah the psychotic side she was talking about was Annabelle, and no she wouldn't know about that personlity, not until the spirit actually made herself known.

Jake took Lily's hand with some surprise. As he looked down at their hands, he got a glimpse of her hip sliding to one side as she walked. With a quick blush, he followed her, trying to keep up.

"But are we supposed to stay here all night?" He walked with her down the empty hallway towards the stairwell at the end. Lily's smell was very distracting, and he failed to notice an open door, hitting it with his shoulder.

"Well," Rick said as Olivia and he followed, "I suppose that you want to stay here and get killed? I believe them that it isn't a good idea go be out here at night. Who knows what we'll run into?"

Unlike Jake, he wasn't confused at all by Olivia's hand. In fact, he almost had a grin on his face. The agent squeezed Olivia's hand. "I think this is the best arrangement. You protect Lily, and I'll protect Olivia. Nothing simpler."

"Staying there all night would be for the best." Olivia was commenting to answer Jake's question about if they would stay there all night. Honestly this was the first time that Olivia herself had actually taken to staying in that place overnight, so she wasn't exactly sure what to expect.

And Lily probably wasn't going to be much help either, since she had only stayed in that place for one night. And she really hadn't taken to exploring at all. Nope when she had been there alone, she had just hunkered down in the lobby and barricaded herself behind the desk until she was let out.

Though the girls had explored there plenty of times during the day, which is how they knew about the isolation ward, and how the ghosts seemed to avoid there. Although there could be a more dangerous reason for that as well, which was a scary thought that Lily had, but she was dismissing it.

"And who says we need protection." Olivia scoffed after a moment in time as she looked at Rick for a moment, oh there was Annabelle seeming to rear her head ever so slightly. She was looking over towards Jake for a moment in time before she spoke, "You had better keep Lily safe, or else I'm going to hurt you."

"Livy. Stop threatening the poor guy." Lily mumbled as she was walking down the stairs that would lead them down to the lower level, and their choice of isolation rooms. There were a number of them that had never been used, well not in a very long time anyways. So they were probably the safest option.

Rick looked at Olivia with a raised eyebrow. A little bit of backbone in the girl. He liked it. Strong women always caught his eye, especially when he thought about how weak they could become.

The path down was unobstructed, although Rick had to pull out his flashlight. Jake had lost his somewhere in their explorations, so Rick took point, shining the light at the different doors. "So where to? Any of these in particular seem safer?"

Jake was starting to drag. His head hurt and the edges of his vision were getting fuzzy. For a moment, he considered again whether he'd been knocked out by Olivia. It certainly felt like a concussion, but there was something else there that nagged at the back of his mind.

Olivia just looked over for a moment in time before she was looking towards the guys when they were asking where to, and if anything in particular was safe. This had her looking over before she was pointing down the hallway then spoke, "Best bet, very end." Already Lily was heading off in that general direction, drawing Jake along with her until they arrived at one of the rooms and she was pushing the door open.

Jake followed Lily, heading inside. The room barely had room for both of them to stand together, let alone lay down. He supposed that they could sit, but it'd take some awkward positioning.

Rick led Olivia down to another room, trying to work out how they were going to fit in there together. He understood that these were for single troublemakers, but surely the facility could have given them space to lay down. "Well, this is cozy. I've seen closets bigger than this. Did they ever send you down here?"

Back
Top Bottom